Re: Faking it?
January 22, 2011, 01:29:06 AM
Yeah, absolutely!!!! I remember reading a statement from one of his siblings during the trial. The uniformity signified unity. I thinks it's a subtle sign that they're all in on the hoax.

Quote from: "iLOVEMJBeLIEve"
Quote from: "bonita"
Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
Whats up with this family's tear ducts? When you cry without tears aren't you just whining? Jermaine, Jackie and Paris have cried without tears.  I watched this press conference and saw the photos thereafter (of Jerm and LaToya), I noticed that with sorrowful faces like that you'd expect puddles of make-up and tears. In this pic his face appears to be dry.  In his defense, he shed a few tears when he did the interview at the Neverland Ranch. He was crying and dabbing with kleenex like Katherine during the "O" interview.  Did Janet shed tears during her interview with Robin Roberts? I can't recall.  :?
No, Janet basically looked like this throughout the interview..

Even when asked about Michael. Very beautiful but definitely not sad.
She said that she tends to smile when things are painful for her.  :roll:

yeah i remember it too. apparently she smiles to "hide" her pain or she internalize a lot. when i was watching this interview, in my head i was just waiting for the moment where she starts crying. i saw no emotions whatsoever.

@topic i was wondering why Jermaine showed up right after his "death" in Neverland and then after the memorial on LKL. the one after the memorial, he was wearing white on LKL. and here to mention his brother "death", he is wearing white. Janet was also wearing white in the Robin interview and BET. Do you noticed a trend here? it reminds me of when they were all wearing white at Micheal's trial. what's up with the white's they were wearing after his so called "death"?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 31, 2012, 04:17:08 AM
In the 3rd picture he's like, cry-laughing. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 31, 2012, 06:22:11 AM
it is a shame kalispera that ur head and heart are not yet aligned. keep searching and no doubt they will be... evidence is irrefutable and over whelming... give it time and commitment and eventually truth will not be able to be denied as it is all there.... everything. to be discovered. yet so many cant see it just yet... i am happy for you as I know that you are deciding to go with what is in ur head, but in reality I know that the thing that is in ur heart is actually true!!  :bearhug:

to others.... yeah, gotta love janet hey?

here is how the interview basically went, for those that missed it.... and im serious... my rendition is not far from the truth!!!

"SO Janet where were you when you got the call" .....

"And Janet how did you feel when you heard the news"

"Also Janet, what was your reaction when you heard what had happened"

"And dear Janet what did you do once you got the news"

"And Janet how do you feel since months have passed"

"So in conclusion Janet, what would you say to him if he could hear you right now"

puh-lease....  :icon_rolleyes: without disrespect, after everything, every tid bit of interview, footage from memorial, funeral, family given clue, snippet of ridiculous court case, one can only assume that one is daft if they can't see it... and if one cant see *it* now, then even a bam wont make one believe so may as well stop wasting time because the clues are all there!

(p.s this is just a comment, not directed at anyone in particular and certianly not you kalispera. just talking in general, abt what i feel in my opinion is blatant evidence that MJ is not dead)

LOVE to all - thats all that matters really... the L.O.V.E. even to my fellow MJ fans who are not believers...

Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 07:38:58 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal