PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Pearl Jr.: Fedora Photo
December 07, 2011, 08:23:30 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fake Autographs Ebay Michael Jackson Signed Fedora Forgery Thriller CD Guitar Photo Sportsgirl67

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuQwrCD9MgU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Thank you for posting this video and serenity's blog post about Pearl. I couldn't agree more with serenity about the things she wrote about pearl. I definitely do not appreciate people who steals the info who was found by someone else and present it like it is hers. She doesn't even make a research about it but present it like it is a fact. I was surprised to see pearl started to support the sting operation which means she got it from TS. People can get the info from someone else but at least give her/him the credits. This is so disrespectful. 
Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 08:28:27 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 07, 2011, 11:56:46 PM
Fake Autographs Ebay Michael Jackson Signed Fedora Forgery Thriller CD Guitar Photo Sportsgirl67

Thank you Paula. You are a cornerstone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Delia

December 08, 2011, 02:42:27 AM
This is such a wonderful thread with some of the most inspired thoughts I ever found here. That is why I wanted to emphasise my opinion : I think that this hat is very important and that Pearl Jr. is implicated somehow in the hoax.
It would be so special if more members express their opinions about the fedora and what it represents for Michael.
Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 02:56:58 AM by Delia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions