Re: is this mj singing as a true muslim?
October 06, 2010, 03:33:25 AM
Quote from: "MJsForever"
Michael Jackson was not mulim. His brother even verified that. I don't believe with his strong Christian beliefs, and the influence of his mother, he would have ever become muslim. Christian values followed Mike through life. IMHO Mike would have never converted. He may have sang a few songs and told the prince what he wanted to hear, but would have Never converted, esp after 911. Just my opinion

Sorry but I don´t understand you. What songs are you talking about ?  "He told the prince what he wanted to hear" ??  Do you think he lied to the prince of Bahrain just to please him ?  I don´t beleive he would be so false and there is no reason why. He most likely is a christian, what his religious beliefs are is nobodys business anyway. Just for your information, many people did convert especially after 911 .....  
Through the years I have learned one thing and that is never to say never ....  Peace  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The difficult is done at once, the impossible takes a little longer"

October 06, 2010, 07:49:09 AM
Michael Jackson was not mulim. His brother even verified that. I don't believe with his strong Christian beliefs, and the influence of his mother, he would have ever become muslim. Christian values followed Mike through life. IMHO Mike would have never converted. He may have sang a few songs and told the prince what he wanted to hear, but would have Never converted, esp after 911. Just my opinion
Why do you think he'd never convert ? Islam beliefs are VERY similar to Islam's. If you'll learn about it you'll notice that. Islam is NOT evil and it fits everyone's beliefs whose his main goal is to do good. ;)
Think about it !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I need to be loved, I really do
Michael, would you like to be my friend, please ?
Join me on >>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login =D

October 06, 2010, 02:17:36 PM

Please don't send those negative vibes about Muslim people, I have Muslims in my family and they are very nice people. Michael WASN'T a Christian to be honest. He was asked in an interview what his religion was and he said he didn't follow any religious organization, and that he is very spiritual. Or else he would have said he was Christian. Yes, he does quote Christ, I've also seen him make visual Buddhist references in a music video. I believe Mike has been inspired by all the great messengers or Messiahs, as we are used to saying. And "Christian Values"..... Are you saying that other religions don't have value? If you are then you're against what MJ is standing for and is L.O.V.E. MJ's brother is a verified (Just gonna use that word) Muslim and I think he would be hurt to hear that you are associating the religion with negativity. Michael was very interested in Islam, which is why he went to Brahain, and had associations with NOI. Michael is a very educated and intelligent man, He has 1,000's of books on Religion, Science, Philosophy, etc....  And I do think that Mj was interested in finding the truth, and that is the fact that All religions have the same basic foundation. There is one God but we all admire, worship, serve him all in different ways. Instead of condeming one group please do some studying of the actual belief instead of what the media like to portray to break us apart. Thank You  :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 07, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"

Please don't send those negative vibes about Muslim people, I have Muslims in my family and they are very nice people. Michael WASN'T a Christian to be honest. He was asked in an interview what his religion was and he said he didn't follow any religious organization, and that he is very spiritual. Or else he would have said he was Christian. Yes, he does quote Christ, I've also seen him make visual Buddhist references in a music video. I believe Mike has been inspired by all the great messengers or Messiahs, as we are used to saying. And "Christian Values"..... Are you saying that other religions don't have value? If you are then you're against what MJ is standing for and is L.O.V.E. MJ's brother is a verified (Just gonna use that word) Muslim and I think he would be hurt to hear that you are associating the religion with negativity. Michael was very interested in Islam, which is why he went to Brahain, and had associations with NOI. Michael is a very educated and intelligent man, He has 1,000's of books on Religion, Science, Philosophy, etc....  And I do think that Mj was interested in finding the truth, and that is the fact that All religions have the same basic foundation. There is one God but we all admire, worship, serve him all in different ways. Instead of condeming one group please do some studying of the actual belief instead of what the media like to portray to break us apart. Thank You  :ugeek:

i'm a  muslim.. :)

islam is a very beautiful religion... just plz all read about it instead of just listening to media!!

monks  will never convert to islam if it was bad religion as some ppl/media portried it!!

i do thank you for your reply.. well done.

bless you and your family memebrs...

thanx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions