Re: SCIENTOLOGY - LISA MARIE AND MJ CONNECTION
September 30, 2010, 02:32:59 AM
Quote from: "emeraldcity"
@ Ijustcantstoplovingu .... I honestly think Lisa Marie is playing a crucial part in the hoax.  I personally can't wait for these corrupt organisations who wield so much power over people now to be brought down to their knees and exposed for all the world to see.  I believe Michael, Elvis, Lisa Marie and many others we're not yet aware of are working behind the scenes to do just that.  Thanks for your support ... it's good to know I'm not the only one who thinks this way.  I have many other thoughts that I tend to keep to myself because I feel they may be too "out there"  :)

BTW, where in the U.K. are you from?  I live in Oz now but originally come from Liverpool and still feel very English at heart  :)   Peace & love, emerald xo

@Emeraldcity  Im in Suffolk, but originally from Leicestershire. ;)

Thank you for your input, its good to know Im not alone in my thinking :)  I believe there is much more to come out before the end of this.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2010, 02:35:27 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
another scientology connection in the hoax Dr Murray met with Joel Oesteen who is a Scientologist

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

is this a blog?

This is just a google search regarding Joel Orsteen to demonstrate he is in fact also a Scientologist who has a connection with Dr Murray, there is quite a bit to read if you have the time.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2010, 10:34:04 AM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Quote from: "emeraldcity"
Just looking at this from another angle ... do you think, in light of the hoax, that LMP (and perhaps other high profile celebrities) might be masquerading as Scientologists in order to expose the corruption and brainwashing that goes on within their organisation?  We know that Elvis was very much against Scientology, and if we believe he is alive and in contact with his daughter, then imagine how he would feel knowing Lisa Marie was a fully-fledged member of a cult he abhorred.  I think it's more likely that there is some undercover work going on within the Scientology movement - just as there is in other corrupt movements/organisations/agencies currently operating on Planet Earth.  They may think they have the upper hand now, but when the hoax is finally revealed and the light is shone in all the dark and secret places, there will be nowhere left for the leaders of these shady groups to hide.  Just my opinion ... I could be way off track here, but we are being encouraged to think for ourselves and leave no stone unturned in search of the ultimate TRUTH.  Love & peace to all, Emerald

Thank you emeraldcity, I had been thinking that way myself regarding the Elvis connection, it would be a reason why Elivs might consider returning after all this time.

;)

I agree with both of you...  I don't think Lisa is much into Scientology anymore.  I've heard she's been removed from some of their websites and the rumor is she may have left the religion; I hope & pray she has.  MJ said it was all head & no heart.  He did visit the so called "church".  They may have tried to convert him but failed.  That said I don't believe that's why LMP married him. I believed she truly loved him; not the icon.  There were forces within his ugly inner circle tearing them apart as well as her Mother's meddling. They were secretly seeing each other l o n g before the allegations on the DL; she was NOT happy in her current marriage.  She didn't chase him, he hit on her while she was still married.  Also She AND Liz were there to help him during his rehab; not just Liz.  Lisa went to her for help.

I don't believe the bit about Joel Olsteen being a Scientologyst.  I know someone involved in the Church & ministry who knew his father...they would be appalled.  Although he did secretly meet & pray with Murry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

September 30, 2010, 08:07:35 PM
Quote from: "MsTrinity333"
I don't think Lisa is much into Scientology anymore.  I've heard she's been removed from some of their websites and the rumor is she may have left the religion; I hope & pray she has.  
I also hope that she has left Scientology, I found some rumours too on the net, but there is this news at the same time:

"Presley Finds English Home Near Scientology Base
LISA MARIE PRESLEY has bought a $12 million (£8 million) estate in England close to the former world headquarters of the Church of Scientology, according to a U.K. report.
The singer has lived in California since her father Elvis passed away in 1977, but she recently revealed plans to set up home in England - putting her five-bedroom ranch up for sale at just under $9 million (£6 million).
The King's daughter has now found her perfect British home in the town of Tunbridge Wells, Kent, which lies close to the town of East Grinstead, Sussex - where Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard settled in 1959 after moving from the U.S., reports Britain's The Sun.
The 11-bedroom pad has an indoor pool, cinema, sauna - as well as a lake in its huge grounds.
Presley is a devout follower of the controversial religion, insisting it stopped her "going mad or killing herself" and helped her quit drugs as a teen."

Of course, maybe she chose that town because of a different reason, and only the media found out this connection.

"emeraldcity wrote:
Just looking at this from another angle ... do you think, in light of the hoax, that LMP (and perhaps other high profile celebrities) might be masquerading as Scientologists in order to expose the corruption and brainwashing that goes on within their organisation? We know that Elvis was very much against Scientology, and if we believe he is alive and in contact with his daughter, then imagine how he would feel knowing Lisa Marie was a fully-fledged member of a cult he abhorred."

But unfortunately her mother is a scientologist too, as I know... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyway, I don't know what to think of her, and I don't know what to think of the sunflowers either which the fans bring to FL since LMP asked us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2010, 03:10:49 PM
My mom used to work as an administrater in the scientology building...they tried to recruit her and my older sis when she was a baby...it's 1000% true it's all a crazy colt!!!! My mom used to sneak around the place and saw some scary mess :?  rituals, ceremonies, and brainwashing...U have to dedicate UR life to scientology and sign over everything you own...they found out my mom knew too much and fired her...said if she told anyone what she saw they would come after her my sis!!!! they are EVIL people!!!!!

I do believe this maybe at least part of the reason for the quick marriage and divorce, and why there were no children :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

October 07, 2010, 05:45:52 PM
Quote from: "mjsgirl89"
My mom used to work as an administrater in the scientology building...they tried to recruit her and my older sis when she was a baby...it's 1000% true it's all a crazy colt!!!! My mom used to sneak around the place and saw some scary mess :?  rituals, ceremonies, and brainwashing...U have to dedicate UR life to scientology and sign over everything you own...they found out my mom knew too much and fired her...said if she told anyone what she saw they would come after her my sis!!!! they are EVIL people!!!!!

I do believe this maybe at least part of the reason for the quick marriage and divorce, and why there were no children :?

Just one of many Cults...sad but true.  But if Scientology was the reason for Lisa marrying MJ don't you think her Mother would have been more enthusiastic?   Or the "Church"?   She wasn't; she was against the marriage from the beginning.  I think her meddling & MJ's ugly inner circle had a lot to do with the marriage failure.  Lisa has said that they did try to get pg right away but she had some condition with her blood; I can't remember what it's called at the moment, but she wrote about it on her MySpace blog at one time, it caused a lot of miscarriages.  That can be too much for a woman to bare along with all the other pressures of church & mother...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions