Re: Prince, Paris, Blanket (picture)
September 21, 2010, 05:17:16 PM
The reason Blanket looks bigger: He's closer to the camera than Prince and Paris

The reason he doesn't look that difference in size in this photo and nowadays he looks MUCH smaller than them: Growth spurts. Happens all the time with children in their pre-teens/teens. Prince, in fact, has grown ALOT since the Memorial (they all have).
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

September 28, 2010, 08:20:04 AM
the pic is real .this pic ( HQ  )was full of logos at first so thats why looks photoshoped.
but its real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2010, 08:38:06 AM
First thing I thought: Blanket looks much older than one would expect when seeing Paris and Prince. This looks like Blanket has been added to the picture  :?:  Because if you consider the age difference between Blanket and the other two...Blanket looks too old here  :!:

But in any case, the picture is really really sweet...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

Re: Prince, Paris, Blanket
October 04, 2010, 05:53:34 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
I wonder why Blanket is wearing pink....not that boys cannot wear pink but it's just a bit odd and it's not something I grew up seeing a lot of..... and also not sure but I think those are girls shoes. Does anyone know how old this photo is?
The reason I ask is that I have been suspect of doubles being used from time to time for these kids for a long time. There is a child that looks just like Blanket running around with those fans of California who visit FL and I think that child is a girl. I don't feel this would be far fetched at all because this entire ordeal is far fetched...and wayyyyy out there.

Blanket could wear Paris sweater. When kids grow together and get along they can wear each other stuff. It's normal, especially because this sweater is so nice... I would borrow it too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions