carapTopic starter

MJ kids having fun in Vegas?
October 04, 2010, 08:38:17 AM
hi.  in Romania press appeared photos of MJ children having fun with their cousins sunday morning in Las Vegas (-city that never sleeps  ;)  ).
you know more details about this trip
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
please come back

Re: MJ kids having fun in Vegas?
October 04, 2010, 08:43:27 AM
I read somewhere that the kids were supposed to see the MJ Tribute organized and performed by Jermaine, as it was in Las Vegas, so it was probably it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 04, 2010, 09:21:26 AM
Can anyone tell what is on Prince's shirt?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

October 04, 2010, 09:27:18 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

You and I think alike!  ;)  I just tried enlargening it on PowerPoint (I'm on a work computer) but I still can't make anything out apart from the lion head and mask on top...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 04, 2010, 11:55:56 AM
Thanks for the pictures!!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

October 04, 2010, 12:34:28 PM
look at the sun drinking coco cola :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 04, 2010, 12:52:55 PM
Kids go to this concert, and drink coca cola  :roll:

Set the light on new clue, and on the sponsor of all this  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

October 04, 2010, 01:09:24 PM
Looks like he's wearing a Chronicles of Narnia t-shirt.  Aslan the lion?  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 04, 2010, 03:27:31 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"

You and I think alike!  ;)  I just tried enlargening it on PowerPoint (I'm on a work computer) but I still can't make anything out apart from the lion head and mask on top...?

Does this mean that the mask is being shed???? Is the truth slowly being revealed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

October 04, 2010, 03:42:35 PM
A couple of questions for you all:

*What's up with the pics of the trash?
*Coca Cola...again.
*Interesting tshirts, if I don't say so myself. The lion (royalty) removing his mask, Superman..............can anybody tell what is on Blanket and Paris' tshirt?
*What's up with the "Urgent Care"? Did someone need medical assistance? Were they there to visit Dr. Murray? Ha ha! I hear he has a practice in LV!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
~Mahatma Gandhi

October 04, 2010, 04:13:53 PM
[attachment=0:9gakgyjp]SuperMike.jpg[/attachment:9gakgyjp]

Doesn't that Superman tshirt remind you of this man???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
~Mahatma Gandhi

October 04, 2010, 04:48:42 PM
Quote from: "mjintrigue2012"
Looks like he's wearing a Chronicles of Narnia t-shirt.  Aslan the lion?  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjintrigue2010....per your link to Wikipedia regarding Aslan, the Lion from The Chronicals of Narnia, I found this to be most interesting....who does this sound like to you?

Aslan, the "Great Lion", is the central character in The Chronicles of Narnia, a series of seven fantasy novels for children written by C. S. Lewis. He is the eponymous lion of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, and his role in Narnia is developed throughout the remaining books. He is also the only character to appear in all seven books of the series.
He is a talking lion, King of the Beasts, son of the Emperor-Over-the-Sea; a wise, compassionate, magical authority (both temporal and spiritual); mysterious and benevolent guide to the human children who visit; guardian and saviour of Narnia. The author, C. S. Lewis, described Aslan as an alternative version of Christ—that is, as the form in which Christ might have appeared in a fantasy world.

Aslan is Turkish for "lion" [2] and was also used as a title by Seljuq and Ottoman rulers.

Throughout the series, it is stated that Aslan is  "not a tame lion", since, despite his gentle and loving nature, he is powerful and can be dangerous. He has many followers, which include vast numbers of Talking Beasts, Centaurs, Fauns, Dryads, Dwarfs, Satyrs, Naiads, Hamadryads, Mermaids, Silvans, Unicorns, and Winged Horses. Lewis often capitalises the word lion, since, at least partially, he represents Jesus.[3]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

October 04, 2010, 04:53:25 PM
Quote from: "heisinme09"

mjintrigue2010....per your link to Wikipedia regarding Aslan, the Lion from The Chronicals of Narnia, I found this to be most interesting....who does this sound like to you?

Aslan, the "Great Lion", is the central character in The Chronicles of Narnia, a series of seven fantasy novels for children written by C. S. Lewis. He is the eponymous lion of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, and his role in Narnia is developed throughout the remaining books. He is also the only character to appear in all seven books of the series.
He is a talking lion, King of the Beasts, son of the Emperor-Over-the-Sea; a wise, compassionate, magical authority (both temporal and spiritual); mysterious and benevolent guide to the human children who visit; guardian and saviour of Narnia. The author, C. S. Lewis, described Aslan as an alternative version of Christ—that is, as the form in which Christ might have appeared in a fantasy world.

Aslan is Turkish for "lion" [2] and was also used as a title by Seljuq and Ottoman rulers.

Throughout the series, it is stated that Aslan is  "not a tame lion", since, despite his gentle and loving nature, he is powerful and can be dangerous. He has many followers, which include vast numbers of Talking Beasts, Centaurs, Fauns, Dryads, Dwarfs, Satyrs, Naiads, Hamadryads, Mermaids, Silvans, Unicorns, and Winged Horses. Lewis often capitalises the word lion, since, at least partially, he represents Jesus.[3]

Oops....also meant to emphasize this line:

a wise, compassionate, magical authority (both temporal and spiritual); mysterious and benevolent guide to the human children who visit; guardian and saviour of Narnia.

Sounds like Aslan and Michael have an awful lot in common!

Personally I think that the kids have been wearing tee shirts with subtle messages like this all along...it is purposeful....we don't see these kids in public on accident...we see them when Michael wants us to see them and wearing what Michael wants us to see them wearing...."piece by piece", People! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

October 04, 2010, 04:59:21 PM

Oops....also meant to emphasize this line:

a wise, compassionate, magical authority (both temporal and spiritual); mysterious and benevolent guide to the human children who visit; guardian and saviour of Narnia.

Sounds like Aslan and Michael have an awful lot in common!

Personally I think that the kids have been wearing tee shirts with subtle messages like this all along...it is purposeful....we don't see these kids in public on accident...we see them when Michael wants us to see them and wearing what Michael wants us to see them wearing...."piece by piece", People! :)

Yep, and it all started with the unveiling of the masks! Piece-by-piece is right!!!! Isn't the lion tshirt saying it all, so to speak?????  Cool!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
~Mahatma Gandhi

October 04, 2010, 05:06:22 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
A couple of questions for you all:

*What's up with the pics of the trash?
*Coca Cola...again.
*Interesting tshirts, if I don't say so myself. The lion (royalty) removing his mask, Superman..............can anybody tell what is on Blanket and Paris' tshirt?
*What's up with the "Urgent Care"? Did someone need medical assistance? Were they there to visit Dr. Murray? Ha ha! I hear he has a practice in LV!!!!

Dear Michaelsupporter:

You ROCK! I love your questions! Now what are these kids doing at this trash/recycle bin?

1) It's yet another picture of a trash can, like we've been seeing all along throughout the hoax
2) How convenient that this particular trash can just happens to have a major hoax clue on it (the sun drinking a Coke? COME ON, PEOPLE!!!)
3) Michael Jackson's kids (and nephews) are seen putting something in this very can OF ALL THE CANS IN LAS VEGAS!! Kawinky Dink? I think not!
4) "Ahhh....refresh!".....Michael is being refreshed in the eyes of the world!
Yeah, it makes me go "Ahhh!" too!

I think this photo is quite the little Hoax Nugget!

Yes, the Superman symbolism also keeps popping up in regard to Michael....I LOVE your MJ As Superman pic too!!! PERFECTION!!

Looking at the picture of Paris....has she EVER looked more like Michael?

And yes, why were the kids at Urgent Care? More symbolism perhaps? Our planet/our kids need Urgent Care and MJ is our Health Care Provider!heehee

This was all a great little find today! Really lifted my spirits again! Thanks, Mike...I needed a little gas in the tank....I've been running on fumes lately.

Peace!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal