maybe 20 multiple personalities is a symbol for michaels various disguises that he uses to evade from the public life, and maybe this whole lesson is showing us that the naked eye cannot immediately detect all, you hve to search deeper, because somethings are not what they appear to be. what you may be looking at is fooling you, you have to be aware and open-minded to spot something. just a thought. I think if he were faking his death, he would try to send taht message out because emphatically and persistently told the world to not believe everything you read or hear, so if he were choreographing a message, wouldnt it be logical to assume this?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

i haven't watched any of those interviews of lisa, can someone give me a brief description on what she and her mother said about Michael?  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Hmm.. interesting. Makes me think about something that's been discussed before. There's definitely a connection with Multiple personality disorders and MK ultra as you guys have spoken of before. Maybe this is why are attention was drawn to this individual and the only way we watched was because they said Lisa was going to be on there. Does anyone have any more information on this? Let's connect some more Dots  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For farhatmjj:

[youtube:2if97tlh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7HUfwdtaXo[/youtube:2if97tlh]

[youtube:2if97tlh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7YuftxW1d4&feature=related[/youtube:2if97tlh]

Priscilla comes in toward the end of the interview... Notice the year: 2005.  I believe it was actually during Michael's trial... An extra reason to be repulsed!

LMP says she's got a "huge" urge to help people... Hmmm.  As far as I know, MJ is the greater humanitarian.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lisa in interview with Diane Sawyer:
[youtube:357ehju8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsRK0GFSF-k&feature=related[/youtube:357ehju8]

Diane: "Okaaay... Michael Jackson?!  Michael Jackson?!!!"  That was one of the things that made me lose all respect for her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree totally I've never heard about Priscilla and her tireless charity work, carried out in Elvis' name ;)   These people only crawl out of the woodwork when they want to boost their profile or publicise something they're selling.  I doubt they were part of the hoax and were somehow furthering the cause like so many of the other stories deliberately put out there by MJs camp were.  But in this whole thing who knows?  So much misdirection and misinformation on the media's part, that they're tangled up in their own lies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

mehere

Quote from: "geminigurl"
Its not on here in Canada either - LMP I mean.  the lady with the multiple personalities is being interviewed.  If anyone finds out when its to be broadcast can you pls post it here?  I wasn't going to watch but find that I am irresistably drawn to anything related to MJ.  I hope that its not another Oprah/LMP MJ bashing 'cos I will be severely ticked and disappointed.

I record Oprah and did not see the LMP interview either.  Perhaps it was an old interview.  
The only thing I see when I searched oprah.com is an interview w/LMP from 2005.  I remember that interview.  All of them, LMP, her mom and Oprah, IMHO, threw Michael under the bus.  Didn't like it at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"
Hmm.. interesting. Makes me think about something that's been discussed before. There's definitely a connection with Multiple personality disorders and MK ultra as you guys have spoken of before. Maybe this is why are attention was drawn to this individual and the only way we watched was because they said Lisa was going to be on there. Does anyone have any more information on this? Let's connect some more Dots  :D

Here I included this video in case some don't know what I'm talking about.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please someone respond because I truly think there is a connection. and this is why we were told Lisa was going to be on Oprah instead. Please don't pass up this connection. Someone please respond. and if anyone has anymore info please feel free to share.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WOW...this is weird...guide on my tv said she was gonna be on there too...this reminds me of the interview with MJ's bodyguard how there was supposed to be a part 2, but on the day it was supposed to come on it was replaced by the "Dead me" (or something like that clip)...interesting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

Wow...this sounds really suspicious!  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "truthprevails"
Lisa in interview with Diane Sawyer:
[youtube:sqyvk5v9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsRK0GFSF-k&feature=related[/youtube:sqyvk5v9]

Diane: "Okaaay... Michael Jackson?!  Michael Jackson?!!!"  That was one of the things that made me lose all respect for her.
Diane Sawyer thinks she is better than Michael Jackson!!! yeah o.k...maybe in her head.. this interview is the most unprofessional thing I have ever seen...it  just seems off to me..now in retrospect
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

ABeautifulMind, this video is very interesting, among other things, that person in their right mind would follow or be a fan of a woman as Tila Tequila, which represents her values? .. none, this society is really sick. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I wonder what will be the subject of her very last show.  Surely she intends to go out with a bang.

Hopefully it will be MJ himself blowing us away by showing up on her show with the biggest smile ever and no glasses. ANd with kisses and hugs for us all!!  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

Quote from: loveratheart4mj
Quote from: hesouttamylife
I wonder what will be the subject of her very last show.  Surely she intends to go out with a bang.[/[/b]quote]

Or perhaps a BAM?!?!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

MashMike

I just hate the interview with Diane Sawyer, it was totally crap, esp the part when she was talking about Michael's look, and Lisa-about her relationship with Michael as smth horrible, as if she was cheated and manipulated by Michael, hate it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal