sprint911

Episode Detail: For the First Time Lisa Marie Presley Speaks Out About the Death of Ex-Husband Michael Jackson - Oprah Winfrey
Lisa Marie Presley discusses the death of Michael Jackson, reflects on her marriage to the King of Pop, and explores parallels between Jackson and her father, Elvis Presley.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for letting us know.  I surely will be watching.  Could be very intereting and possibly offer some information we didn't know.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "sprint911"
Episode Detail: For the First Time Lisa Marie Presley Speaks Out About the Death of Ex-Husband Michael Jackson - Oprah Winfrey
Lisa Marie Presley discusses the death of Michael Jackson, reflects on her marriage to the King of Pop, and explores parallels between Jackson and her father, Elvis Presley.

If you go to Oprah's site (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), the scheduled episode for October 6, 2010, is about a woman with 20 personalities.  It's the only episode that week that does not correspond correctly with the TV Guide.  Hmmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wonder what will be the subject of her very last show.  Surely she intends to go out with a bang.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

curls

Quote from: "sprint911"

Exploring parallels eh?  That could be very interesting and get a few minds wondering.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

probably goin to play all nicey nicey now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Clearly LMP is trying to get as much attention as she can and building a public life profile picture as the link between the music Kings - Presley and Jackson - for the Scientology sake.

She is on Scientology side, it is a dangerous and controlling cult. If anything t MJ fans owe to be worried of is dangerous, mind controlling and money hungry cult.

LMP left Mike because she realised he would NEVER join her cult. That's why she so promplty wrote...huh..had someone write he "He knew" blog,

Mike sure  copies Elvis on the Art side, but LMP and the cult are in for something else.
Watch out for LMP and the Cult people

with love,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "thevoice"
Clearly LMP is trying to get as much attention as she can and building a public life profile picture as the link between the music Kings - Presley and Jackson - for the Scientology sake.

She is on Scientology side, it is a dangerous and controlling cult. If anything t MJ fans owe to be worried of is dangerous, mind controlling and money hungry cult.

LMP left Mike because she realised he would NEVER join her cult. That's why she so promplty wrote...huh..had someone write he "He knew" blog,

Mike sure  copies Elvis on the Art side, but LMP and the cult are in for something else.

with love,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, thevoice, and welcome! Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

paula-c

It wanted to see this interview, bad only one is that the interviewer is this "lady" Oprah Winfrey :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Very interesting. Elvis/MJ parallels coming straight from the daughter/ex wife of the Elvis/MJ... hmmm, talk about good timing. Must be a coincidence  ;)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

MashMike

Honestly, i dont even wanna watch it, after all the the crap she said about Michael, i'm sure now she is gonna praise him and say what a wonderful person he was
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Quote from: "MashMike"
Honestly, i dont even wanna watch it, after all the the crap she said about Michael, i'm sure now she is gonna praise him and say what a wonderful person he was

I feel the same way, MashMike.  As a public person herself, I thought LMP would have had more maturity and sense than to go on Oprah to discuss her marriage and diss Michael... It was UGLY, and she should have known that those interviews will be there forever, long after MJ will/would be gone.  LMP behaved like a spoilt brat who didn't get what she wanted and wasn't capable of maintaining some dignity when faced with a loss.  (It's not like divorces or break-ups are fun affairs!  They do tend to be painful/difficult.)  Oh, and she brought momma Priscilla with her! :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "truthprevails"

I feel the same way, MashMike.  As a public person herself, I thought LMP would have had more maturity and sense than to go on Oprah to discuss her marriage and diss Michael... It was UGLY, and she should have known that those interviews will be there forever, long after MJ will/would be gone.  LMP behaved like a spoilt brat who didn't get what she wanted and wasn't capable of maintaining some dignity when faced with a loss.  (It's not like divorces or break-ups are fun affairs!  They do tend to be painful/difficult.)  Oh, and she brought momma Priscilla with her! :roll:
I can totally agree with you on that, because to me , she dissed Michael Jackson on Oprah.  I was like wth!  I'm not going to watch because I don't believe she really cared about him deeply.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

your welcome,
thanks

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "thevoice"

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, thevoice, and welcome! Blessings :)

with love,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "iluvmj4eva"
Quote from: "truthprevails"

I can totally agree with you on that, because to me , she dissed Michael Jackson on Oprah.  I was like wth!  I'm not going to watch because I don't believe she really cared about him deeply.

Here, here to all of you!  I wholeheartedly agree!

@the voice.  Welcome.  Didn't Michael leave LMP and then she begged for him to take her back?  I don't recall that LMP left Michael.  She refused to have his child and then he left her, I thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions