luchy

Re: Michael Jackson and Religious Symbolism
December 07, 2011, 02:10:18 PM
I´m  former atheist, I thought that religion is a human invention
In my school, I believed that the theory of evolution explains the variety of life on Earth.

I changed my mind in college while studying physiotherapy on physiology of muscles when the agonist muscle contracts the antagonist has inhibited its action in order to flex the arm. example biceps and triceps

Who invented this system was an intelligent designer that you call God

I have two friends a Jehovah's Witness I'm following on twitter and the other I am studying Bible

one question: is Jesus in Revelation 1:8?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 07, 2011, 02:36:41 PM
it's very long to read it all but I tried to see the main idea in the original post and I agree with it, though I still have my doubts.
Lyrics in his songs could show Michael felt he was more than just an entertainer and clearly reveals a very close relationship with God.
If he's Archangel Michael or not I can not say yet, I know he's a very special human being yet, if he was to be Archangel Michael, we should be able to locate in the Bible some prediction about Archangel Michael coming back to Earth in our times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 07, 2011, 03:04:36 PM
It happened to any of you to pray to Michael under the impulse of the moments and then to realize it's crazy to pray to Michael Jackson and laugh about it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2011, 03:33:37 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I´m  former atheist, I thought that religion is a human invention
In my school, I believed that the theory of evolution explains the variety of life on Earth.

I changed my mind in college while studying physiotherapy on physiology of muscles when the agonist muscle contracts the antagonist has inhibited its action in order to flex the arm. example biceps and triceps

Who invented this system was an intelligent designer that you call God

I have two friends a Jehovah's Witness I'm following on twitter and the other I am studying Bible

one question: is Jesus in Revelation 1:8?

Yes. The whole book is about Jesus. In the video I posted above Mark talks about Jesus being the middle of the Menorah (candlestick) in Revelation.  Rev. 1:1, "The Revelation of Jesus Christ." In the Greek the initial word THE does not occur, so the exact title would be "A Revelation of Jesus Christ."  Jesus says in Rev 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Here is one of the best teachers out there; nobody breaks it down better. I hope this helps you.  God Bless.  bearhug

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q02OOZJhf0[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

MJonmind

December 07, 2011, 04:55:21 PM

MsTrinity333, thanks for posting the video of Mark Biltz. Stuff like that always amazes me.  He's very knowledgable in ancient Hebrew and Bible codes, where every original letter must be placed exactly to enable hidden words to be seen running in different directions like a word search puzzle. It is quite amazing what can be seen. He did say, "Yeshua is the first fruits of creation."  He said that scholars say there is, "70 layers of meaning to every truth." Adam didn't know what Moses knew, who didn't know what Peter knew, who didn't know what scholars like this Mark know. Progressive knowledge. It is still his interpretation that this means that Jesus is God himself and not a first creation, such as Archangel. Even Jesus saying, "I and the Father are one", can be interpreted that they are one in unity and purpose. 

Similarly, it can also be proved that we will be seated with Christ (brothers, adopted sons, heirs, etc.) and also be Gods/gods in the future which is interesting considering God has planned this from the beginning.  If certain groups claim that JW's have changed certain  verses to imply that Jesus is not equal to God, then there is also plenty of proof that many many other verses have been altered by orthodox translators over the years, because of the difficulty of the panel to know how to put it from original manuscripts.  Also, there have indeed been additions and subtractions from God's Word, such as the 2 New Testament verses which include the trinity concept were added later for church doctrine. Matt. 28:19 and 1 John 5:7.    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

As much as I love God and His Word, and have loved to study it all my life, I will say that we absolutely do not know everything that is going on with what He, the Creator of Universe, is doing with mankind, or is doing in the spirit world, or elsewhere in space, or distant past/future.  We only know what He chooses to reveal to us, and VERY much remains mysterious, paradoxical, and often condradictory. And MANY MANY people have left the church because of the arguing, the egos, the lack of real discussion/debate.  The Bible codes themselves show the cryptic layers of the Bible, and I believe there are many more less visible cryptic layers withheld on purpose until the right time of revealing, and they may not be revealed or understood by Hebrew Bible scholars at all, just like humble shepherds were told the Good News of Jesus' birth.   Also, in those codes, the scholars select the words they want to see, and the software program finds them for them in the near vicinity of the Hebrew verses that is appropriate. There could be other important words hidden there but they don't think to look for them.   

I think one should always remain open, but study, compare, analyze, think about all things in the world available to us.  There have been many equally knowledgabe people over these 2000 years that have researched and found other things that would disagree with orthodoxy, but there always tends to be some stronger ones than others who prevail.  Does that mean stronger/smarter are always more inspired by God and closer to the truth?  Just reading church history of 2000 years tells one that is not true.  Generally each person, such as you and me, comes to have a certain position or statement of belief, and then they will defend it, using information that backs it up, and ignoring anything that would disprove it.  So here we all are!  :lol:  IDK.  I love God, I love truth, I love His Plan, I love all people and all His creation!  Oh, I almost forgot, I love MJ! /woohoo/
Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 12:24:09 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 07, 2011, 07:43:01 PM
Thanks MsTrinity333 for the videos about the Book of Revelations.  I watched 1-8.    Is this "The Book" they are talking about in the painting "The Book" that Michael did where he is holding a book ?     Then it seems like "the book" was written for the time we are in right now !!!!!     

All the sevens in the book of revelations is very interesting.  There are hundreds of things that are in groups of 7.  Seven Angels, Seven Seals, Seven Trumpets and it goes on and on.  Also, he said there are over a thousand references to the second coming of christ and hundreds of references that he will reign on earth.  He will reign on earth for 1000 years and that is the end of Satan's reign.

I haven't read the whole book of revelations but only parts of it.  I am going to read it all now !!!!!! 

Love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

December 07, 2011, 11:50:50 PM

just thought i'd clarify, Ms trinity this message isnt to you, its to others who are reading this thread. so no need to reply and try to rebuttle. to others, isnt it better to hear from an actual JW what we believe rather than someone who is not a JW and is also misinformed and incorrect abt JW beleifs. take it from me people, i am a JW and I think i am in a better position to say what we believe. Ms trinity is a born again christian. I would not sit here and take it upon myself to tell you what they do and do not believe, i leave that to Ms trinity, as i am not a born again and she is the expert in her own religion. again, i am a credible source as to what JWs actually believe, as i am a practicing JW familiar with teaching and doctrine. please see my responses to the post below. my answers are in red.

But I am also stating a fact held by mainstream Christianity that JW is a cult...  wrong. NOT viewed as a cult, viewed as a non trinitarian christian faith. this is not my personal opinion; but a world wide one. um, no not saying its her opinion, but it certainly isnt the opinion of the world. The main reason they are considered so by others in the faith is they deny the Deity of Christ. WRONG again, we do accept Christ Jesus, it is why every JW family each day will pray to god for strength and guidance to emulate christlike qualities and ensure we are walking in line with the example he set for us. its also why we pray to God for salvation through Jesus Christ. it is why we thank and praise god for the provision of sacraficial death of Jesus Christ. It is why we close our prayer to God through Christ Jesus' name and finally, it is why we do a worldwide preaching work and bible education work to teach people about christianity and encourage people to walk with christ in their lives as it is the way to God and hence salvation. therefore the statement that we do not accept the christ is not only INCORRECT but it slanderous, offensive and an attempt to discredit JWs. They have their own version of the Bible which removes ALL deity from Christ expressed in the original Greek & Hebrew. Again Incorrect. We are encouraged when we go preaching from house to house to use the householders version of the bible. we bring our own as often people dont have one. Any JW will be happy to use your copy of the bible to show you the scriptures. This is what leads to their doctrine that Jesus is not God/Michael & the Trinity does not exist. It's important that people know this & why other Christians address it. actually, it is important that people seek truth rather than listen to information from people who have a preconcieved opinion about JWs, as their information that they often provide is NOT neutral

if you read this post, thank you for taking the time to read and understand that JWs are VERY often not only misunderstood but misinterpreted

i am done with this thread. i think i know what we believe. thats it

peace and love to all, please lets agree to disagree as THIS CONVERSATION is not constructive and was NOT the intended subject for this thread.

please can we all move on. thank you.
Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 11:55:15 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 08, 2011, 12:59:18 AM
You guys know who is Archangel Michael the Bible tells us about?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 08, 2011, 01:53:18 AM

In 1992, Michael Jackson was crowned “King Sani”  and given the royal title of Prince Michael Jackson Amalaman Anoh. Jackson was crowned prince of the Anyi people (aka as the Agni), of the Kingdom of Sanwi, after visiting the Capital of Krindjabo, located deep in the tropical rain forest in the southeast of Ivory Coast.

This was a token symbol of something much grander historically and of Biblical proportions.  I simply can't explain it as well as Serenity Dreams has on her site.

I whole-heartedly verify what she says on this topic because of much of my own intensive research into this and related issues on ancient and modern history for at least 10 years before MJ's "death".  There is a vast amount of documented evidence to add to what she has written, to verify this for doubters.  This is indeed part of the HUGE lie we have been fed in the church.

Michael Jackson IS the coming Messiah, the Archangel Michael,  the annointed One, the bonafide descendant of King David who will rule with a rod of iron, as promised in the Old Testament.  Africans WERE the writers of the Old and New Testaments. The Jewish people we know today are another group of people that had nothing to do with the Bible until after those days, even though it seems they know it so well. That's another huge story, rabbit-hole. It relates to the imposter Messiah, who may be Prince William.  The modern state of Israel is where the Jews will set up the false third temple.  This is the roots of the Whore of Babylon, the Illuminati, TPTB.  2012 anyone?

Australian MJ BeLIEver, and Fordtocarr, isn't it interesting and exciting that God chose for him to be born and raised in the JW faith?  No accident I believe.

It is for this reason and a few others, that very soon after June 25,09, and my digging into MJ's songs, words, videos and history, that Heaven opened to me, and I KNEW that he was the One we have been waiting for.  When MJ got the DNA verification linking him to that tribe, he would have known then, then he was a descendant of King David.  That's why June Gatlin said God said to her that MJ was the Prince of Peace, a name for the Messiah.  I felt God had been guiding me in searching out the Black Hebrew Israelites, the true writers of the Bible, and the skin color and heritage of those famous people including Yahshua (Jesus).   If you are interested in digging deep into this historical fact about one of the biggest lies of two thousand years, start at this huge site, which totally relates to Michael Jackson though he is not discussed there:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ,  as well as  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This "lie" or withheld truth, has been part of God's plan of history, for all the drama to unfold the way it did.  It is a layer in understanding God's Word, that is hidden from the wise scholars and given to the simple and the oppressed (especially those who were slaves).  Now is the time, "This Is It!"
Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 02:13:32 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 08, 2011, 02:13:23 AM
"Michael Jackson IS the coming Messiah, the Archangel Michael,  the annointed One, the bonafide descendant of King David "

:shock:

I don't say he isn't but I'm not sure
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2011, 03:24:35 AM
Aussie, thank you for the clarification.  I don't know, as much as this is not the place, the truth needs to be told. 

It is really unfortunate there are many misinformed people in this world and some who have an agenda to spread lies about JWs.

One should go to The Source as to what JW's believe and talk to one that is !!!! 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

December 08, 2011, 05:20:47 AM
You guys know who is Archangel Michael the Bible tells us about?

there are two differing opinions, see a few pages back for the two possible answers.
i believe according to scripture that it is Jesus. i have noted down specific scriptures to support this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

gwynned

December 08, 2011, 08:05:59 AM
MJonmind wrote: 

It is for this reason and a few others, that very soon after June 25,09, and my digging into MJ's songs, words, videos and history, that Heaven opened to me, and I KNEW that he was the One we have been waiting for.

Thank you so much for this!!  I had an experience which I could describe as 'heaven opening up to me' shortly after seeing TII and spent 2 weeks nearly constantly in tears as I watched hours of Michael every day.  I came to the same conclusion you did and have not been able to let go this thought despite everything that's going on in the world and the pushback from nearly every one of my friends.

I wasn't aware of the geneology so I'm anxious to read your links but wanted to send out a big  bearhug in the meantime!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 08, 2011, 09:11:27 AM
.... isn't it interesting and exciting that God chose for him to be born and raised in the JW faith?  No accident I believe.

I feel very happy that Michael is a religious man, that Michael believes in God.
I don't understand why there has to be a division between different Christian faiths. They are all basically the same, those theological details really mean that much?

To me not.
As long as we place God in the core of our faith, the rest is insignificant.

As about the JW, I've never rejected them like other people do. I like to read their magazines, I never refuse one and since I've learned Michael was a JW I always stop to talk to them if they want to talk to me. But they must understand one thing that they should not try to change the faith people were born in, for example I am born an orthodox christian and I see no reason why I should change this. We share the same values anyway. We should unite instead of staying divided.
Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 09:15:46 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2011, 01:02:21 PM
1. I don't have my own "religion."  Jehovah witnesses ARE considered by the majority of Christians out there in the world to be a type of cult.  Just do a Google search. 
It's important to research BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY as to WHY that is.  Yes; they are basically the same. But here is how they differ from mainstream Christianity; they deny the Trinity, the deity of Christ (they call him a perfect man), the personhood of the Holy Spirit, Jesus' physical resurrection, and salvation by grace through faith.  Read several Christian resources on these topics, what/why the differences and be informed.  Then make up your own mind.

2. I didn't say JW's don't accept Christ.  Thank God they do, but not his Deity as an equal part of the Godhead Trinity. 

3. There is no hate in me, the websites or resources I have posted.  They are true stories from those that have been there done that, and were left wanting. I have seen this in the JW's of my own family.  Isn't it a fair question to find out why from the ones who lived it?  They are reaching out in LOVE; ministering to those who have doubts, questions or have been abused by what ever system they may have been in. You don't have to agree.  THINK FOR YOURSELF... Investigate both sides of the argument without prejudice so you can make an informed decision; don't kill the messenger or the message just because you don't like it or have a different point of view.  The other side as to the WHYS of the questions presented HAS in all fairness to be explored. Don't take my word on it; do your own research, make up your own mind, follow your heart.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions