Re: Michael Jackson and Religious Symbolism
October 04, 2010, 05:48:29 PM
I believe 'Cry' has something to do with the hoax.

Stories buried and untold, someome is hiding the truth >> Obvious meaning
Somebody is lacking a hero >> Talking about us, the fans, cause Michael is as a hero for us now that he faked his death to save the world.
I will answer all prayers >> By coming back, may be he could have put wishes intead of prayers, to me he was telling us "All your dreams will come true, because I'll come back after a long time of hope and prayers"

This is just my own interpretation, I'm still not sure about what he EXACTLY meant.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I need to be loved, I really do
Michael, would you like to be my friend, please ?
Join me on >>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login =D

October 05, 2010, 09:34:40 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
Quote from: "Miss-Zazi95"
Michael actually didn't write 'Cry'. R Kelly did.
Michael said thousand times that he was NOT Jesus, but he was TRYING to be like him and make God proud, that's all. No need to worry Sarahli. :)

;)
Yes, R. Kelly wrote that, but Michael did sing it without changing those lines... I don't think it was a wise thing as people can misunderstand it...
Anyway, it just came to my mind because of this thread.

Otherwise I know that Michael was always very humble in his interviews when he talked about his great talent, saying that it's a gift from God. I love him for this.  :)

ps: I also don't understand why he liked to "wear" angel-wings... Doesn't look that humble to me to be honest. I mean I can believe that he only wanted to say with that that he tries to be like an angel or Jesus, tries to go on that path, but again, it can be misunderstood. For example, when an angel covers him with her wings in his Will You Be There video, that's something clear and beautiful, which cannot be misunderstood.

I get what you're saying 'I don't sing it if I don't mean it'....well that's true he didn't change those lines but the interpretation is open to everyone so we cannot fix this unless Michael tells us exactly what he meant. It's difficult to know exactly what is in Michael's mind, obviously not possible, God knows best so I will just do that, put my trust in God. Michael says that he believes in God and wants to be like Jesus, closer to what purity of the soul is, maybe that the angel wings just represented what is pure not him being an angel. I presume. 'I'm only human' again.
I absolutely agree with you. With the line "I'm only human" as well  ;)
Basically I'm only worried that with this song and angel wings he gives an easy reason to his enemies to attack him - like with the History Teaser video. They said he was using anti-semite symbols in that video. Michael answered: he is not anti-semite, it's art.
Well, almost all artists can be misunderstood ("what did the poet wanted to say with that?"  ;)  ) I know that, but Michael needs to be careful - unfortunately...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 05, 2010, 12:14:39 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Not being negative, but I tried to see if the video "seeingclues" made, actually fits in with the rest of TMZ's random articles....  There has been many since this video was made.

I'm not to sure which Gospel the verses were taken from...

There are many many many to chose from.

Let's remain analytical, look beyond the surface for the whole story, and think for ourselves.

Just because the clue is packaged in a user friendly wrapper doesn't make it legitimate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
October 05, 2010, 03:15:52 PM
There are two interesting lines in "Cry" - which I have to admit, cannot understand...

[Verse 1]
Somebody shakes when the wind blows
Somebody's missing a friend, hold on
Somebody's lacking a hero
And they have not a clue
When it's all gonna end

[Verse 2]
Stories buried and untold
Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
When will this mystery unfold
And will the sun ever shine
In the blind man's eyes when he cries?

[Chorus:]
You can change the world (I can't do it by myself)
You can touch the sky (Gonna take somebody's help)
You're the chosen one (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

[Verse 3]
People laugh when they're feelin sad
Someone is taking a life, hold on
Respect to believe in your dreams
Tell me where were you
when your children cried last night?

[Verse 4]
Faces fill with madness
Miracles unheard of, hold on
Faith is found in the winds
All we have to do
Is reach for the truth

[Chorus]

And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers

[Chorus x3]

Change the world

Michael IS the chosen one   :?:

HE will answer all our prayers   :?:

Sorry if I misunderstand... but is he saying that he is someone like Jesus or he is God-like?

I find Michael's last supper version unhealthy... Honestly, I don't like it.

Michael is a great human, but for me he is only a human.

I understand your concern and this sentence 'I will answer all your prayers" also "disturbed" me since some days now and with this talk about the messiah I cannot sleep at night. Being the chosen one doesn't disturbs me but for answering the prayers I had to reflect on it and it may mean that Michael will come back and then answer what we asked for from him as a human being and hoax related; "I'm only human" he also sang, so I really don't think that Michael is implying that he is god-like, maybe Jesus like but not Jesus himself, a kind of messenger chosen by God to warn us on the upcoming events...Well looks like I interpreted that sentence the way it fits my belief  :D  now I don't know what was Michael's intent when he sang that. Michael, please? :cry:  :?

I would like to address your concern regarding Michael's version of The Last Supper.

According to the quote below there are "Extremely Famous Historical People" sitting at the table with Michael. Now in the quote they state Michael is playing the role of Jesus.
And others have stated that as well here on the thread.

But, my interpretation is that Michael is sitting with a group of genius', innovative, first of their kind, out of the box thinkers, and seen maybe as odd or strange.

These are men that Michael obviously admires and probably studied. As they are greats.
I don't see this painting as Michael trying to be Jesus or saying he is, and besides has anyone ever heard him say that is what he meant by this painting?

Artist Nate Giorgio signed a deal in 1985 with Michael Jackson to do 50 paintings of him. That would be used for private and commercial reasons. This version of the Last Supper hung over Jacko's bed at Neverland. Michael as Jesus and 8 extremely famous historical people: Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, Thomas Edison, Albert Einstein, Walt Disney, Charlie Chaplin, Elvis Presley and Little Richard. Against tradition only 9 people are there.

Let's study these greats also.

1: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abraham Lincoln (February 12, 1809 – April 15, 1865) served as the 16th President of the United States from March 1861 until his assassination in April 1865. He successfully led the country through its greatest internal crisis, the American Civil War, preserving the Union, ending slavery, and rededicating the nation to nationalism, equal rights, liberty and democracy. Reared in a poor family on the western frontier, he was mostly self-educated and became a country lawyer, an Illinois state legislator, and a one-term member of the United States House of Representatives, but failed in two attempts at a seat in the United States Senate. He was an affectionate, though often absent, husband, and father of four children.

John F. Kennedy
2: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thomas Alva Edison (February 11, 1847 – October 18, 1931) was an American inventor, scientist, and businessman who developed many devices that greatly influenced life around the world, including the phonograph, the motion picture camera, and a long-lasting, practical electric light bulb.

4: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Albert Einstein: 14 March 1879 – 18 April 1955) was a theoretical physicist, philosopher and author who is widely regarded as one of the most influential and best known scientists and intellectuals of all time.

5: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Walter Elias "Walt" Disney (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) was an American film producer, director, screenwriter, voice actor, animator, entrepreneur, entertainer, international icon, and philanthropist.

6: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sir Charles Spencer "Charlie" Chaplin, KBE (16 April 1889 – 25 December 1977) was an English comic actor and film director of the silent film era. He became one of the best-known film stars in the world before the end of the First World War. Chaplin used mime, slapstick and other visual comedy routines, and continued well into the era of the talkies, though his films decreased in frequency from the end of the 1920s. His most famous role was that of The Tramp, which he first played in the Keystone comedy Kid Auto Races at Venice in 1914

7: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The forum is filled with Elvis/ Mike parallels...

8: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Richard Wayne Penniman (born December 5, 1932), known by the stage name Little Richard, is an American singer, songwriter, pianist, bandleader and recording artist, considered key in the transition from rhythm and blues to rock and roll in the 1950s. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame web site entry on Penniman states that:

"He claims to be “the architect of rock and roll,” and history would seem to bear out Little Richard’s boast. More than any other performer - save, perhaps, Elvis Presley, Little Richard blew the lid off the Fifties, laying the foundation for rock and roll with his explosive music and charismatic persona. On record, he made spine-tingling rock and roll. His frantically charged piano playing and raspy, shouted vocals on such classics as "Tutti Frutti", "Long Tall Sally" and "Good Golly, Miss Molly" defined the dynamic sound of rock and roll."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I know I have heard Michael say in his speech that most dancing style and singing style came from Black artists, but they don't get the recognition they deserve instead it goes to the White artists.

So including Little Richard in his painting makes sense.  ;)

Now to address the song Cry and the lyrics.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Don't read to much into it, it is simple and non threatening.
Michael needed a sign from God to know if he was The Chosen One to carry out a mission of warning the world of ends times.

He is our Hero. Think about what he has done. He laid down his life on June 25 2009 for us to be awakened to TRUTHS and lies that have been plaging us for a LONG TIME.

He has sacrificed his life for us.
Thank You Michael.

Maybe someone somewhere was asking that in a prayer and so he has answered that prayer for that person.

I can answer my child's prayer when she needs something in her life.
She just has to make it known and her prayer will be answered.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 05, 2010, 03:35:40 PM
Michael said thousand times that he was NOT Jesus, but he was TRYING to be like him and make God proud, that's all. No need to worry Sarahli. :)

;)
Yes, R. Kelly wrote that, but Michael did sing it without changing those lines... I don't think it was a wise thing as people can misunderstand it...

Otherwise I know that Michael was always very humble in his interviews when he talked about his great talent, saying that it's a gift from God. I love him for this.  :)

ps: I also don't understand why he liked to "wear" angel-wings... Doesn't look that humble to me to be honest. I mean I can believe that he only wanted to say with that that he tries to be like an angel or Jesus, tries to go on that path, but again, it can be misunderstood. For example, when an angel covers him with her wings in his Will You Be There video, that's something clear and beautiful, which cannot be misunderstood.

I get what you're saying 'I don't sing it if I don't mean it'....well that's true he didn't change those lines but the interpretation is open to everyone so we cannot fix this unless Michael tells us exactly what he meant. It's difficult to know exactly what is in Michael's mind, obviously not possible, God knows best so I will just do that, put my trust in God. Michael says that he believes in God and wants to be like Jesus, closer to what purity of the soul is, maybe that the angel wings just represented what is pure not him being an angel. I presume. 'I'm only human' again.
Basically I'm only worried that with this song and angel wings he gives an easy reason to his enemies to attack him - like with the History Teaser video. They said he was using anti-semite symbols in that video. Michael answered: he is not anti-semite, it's art.
Well, almost all artists can be misunderstood ("what did the poet wanted to say with that?"  ;)  ) I know that, but Michael needs to be careful - unfortunately...

;) I wanted to add and your answer triggered that thought that the enemy will find any way to bring you down and I think that this is what happened with Michael, they tried hard. Therefore I believe that whatever Michael would have done they would have found a way to discredit/critize/diminish/twist his work, his words, and this is part of the reason why some people have a wrong appreciation of whom Michael really is. The way the enemy convey his message is through the media. They have done so many damages already. So in order to avoid that, did Michael had to be careful all the time with every single thing that he did/say? Did he had to tell himself "what will the haters say?". This makes me think of what they've done to him "because" of his love for the children. TWICE. An innocent and pure thing has been turned into hell. Does he had to avoid to be publicly with children because of what people would have said for example? No matter if he was innocent? The thought of it just makes me sick. This is an example of what I think cannot prevent the enemy to attack you, by preventing yourself from doing certain things just because of that, you give them the victory. I know that compared to angel wings it's maybe too much...or maybe not after all, maybe I'm off-topic so excuse me  :) . But hopefully Michael is one person who stands firm with his principals and beliefs "I'm a still remain the same. I'm unbreakable".

p.s.: when I use the past tense it's because Michael is momentarily out of sight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
October 05, 2010, 04:19:14 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Please watch this video by Seeing Clues, it reveals some very interesting things.

[youtube:2k4qubqa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgZd_243ZjA[/youtube:2k4qubqa]

I am agreeing with you on this. Seeing Clues has done a great job putting the pieces together in video format.

Here is my 5 cents worth of opinion and also a few others from this link below:

These are my qouted words from that thread. Seriously read the scripture and while doing so visual this "hoax" in mind and apply the words to the "hoax" and see how it is mirroring what Jesus said to his apostles.

I posted the whole Sermon on the Mount on TS update 6 and when I read it I see almost everything that has been happening in this ”hoax” from the moment of the Memorial up to the anniversary starting to come to pass, this sermon starts to take on a whole nother meaning for me when I see what is happening in the fan community and this “hoax”

Im_convincedmjalive wrote:
Matthew 24:1-34 (Amplified Bible)

Matthew 24

1 JESUS DEPARTED from the temple area and was going on His way when His disciples came up to Him to call His attention to the buildings of the temple and point them out to Him.

2 But He answered them, Do you see all these? Truly I tell you, there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down.

3 While He was seated on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately and said, Tell us, when will this take place, and what will be the sign of Your coming and of the end (the completion, the consummation) of the age?

4 Jesus answered them, Be careful that no one misleads you [deceiving you and leading you into error].

5 For many will come in (on the strength of) My name [appropriating the name which belongs to Me], saying, I am the Christ (the Messiah), and they will lead many astray.

6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened or troubled, for this must take place, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in place after place;

8 All this is but the beginning [the early pains] of the birth pangs [of the intolerable anguish].

9 Then they will hand you over to suffer affliction and tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake.

10 And then many will be offended and repelled and will begin to distrust and desert [Him Whom they ought to trust and obey] and will stumble and fall away and betray one another and pursue one another with hatred.

11 And many false prophets will rise up and deceive and lead many into error.

12 And the love of the great body of people will grow cold because of the multiplied lawlessness and iniquity,

13 But he who endures to the end will be saved.

14 And this good news of the kingdom (the Gospel) will be preached throughout the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then will come the end.

15 So when you see the appalling sacrilege [the abomination that astonishes and makes desolate], spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the Holy Place--let the reader take notice and ponder and consider and heed [this]

16 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains;

17 Let him who is on the housetop not come down and go into the house to take anything;

18 And let him who is in the field not turn back to get his overcoat.

19 And alas for the women who are pregnant and for those who have nursing babies in those days!

20 Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath.

21 For then there will be great tribulation (affliction, distress, and oppression) such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now--no, and never will be [again].

22 And if those days had not been shortened, no human being would endure and survive, but for the sake of the elect (God's chosen ones) those days will be shortened.

23 If anyone says to you then, Behold, here is the Christ (the Messiah)! or, There He is!--do not believe it.

24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise, and they will show great signs and wonders so as to deceive and lead astray, if possible, even the elect (God's chosen ones).

25 See, I have warned you beforehand.

26 So if they say to you, Behold, He is in the wilderness (desert)--do not go out there; if they tell you, Behold, He is in the secret places or inner rooms--do not believe it.

27 For just as the lightning flashes from the east and shines and is seen as far as the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

28 Wherever there is a fallen body (a corpse), there the vultures (or eagles) will flock together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not shed its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn and beat their breasts and lament in anguish, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory [in brilliancy and splendor].

31 And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect (His chosen ones) from the four winds, [even] from one end of the universe to the other.

32 From the fig tree learn this lesson: as soon as its young shoots become soft and tender and it puts out its leaves, you know of a surety that summer is near.

33 So also when you see these signs, all taken together, coming to pass, you may know of a surety that He is near, at the very doors.

34 Truly I tell you, this generation (the whole multitude of people living at the same time, in a definite, given period) will not pass away till all these things taken together take place.

If you can review back over some of the article headlines from TMZ you will see the references to the Sermon.
It is all related to what you are discovering and the tweets, scripture in TS posts, redirects and even TMZ articles have been giving clues to the facts of what you are discovering

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 05, 2010, 05:27:26 PM

;)

;) I wanted to add and your answer triggered that thought that the enemy will find any way to bring you down and I think that this is what happened with Michael, they tried hard. Therefore I believe that whatever Michael would have done they would have found a way to discredit/critize/diminish/twist his work, his words, and this is part of the reason why some people have a wrong appreciation of whom Michael really is. The way the enemy convey his message is through the media. They have done so many damages already. So in order to avoid that, did Michael had to be careful all the time with every single thing that he did/say? Did he had to tell himself "what will the haters say?". This makes me think of what they've done to him "because" of his love for the children. TWICE. An innocent and pure thing has been turned into hell. Does he had to avoid to be publicly with children because of what people would have said for example? No matter if he was innocent? The thought of it just makes me sick. This is an example of what I think cannot prevent the enemy to attack you, by preventing yourself from doing certain things just because of that, you give them the victory. I know that compared to angel wings it's maybe too much...or maybe not after all, maybe I'm off-topic so excuse me  :) . But hopefully Michael is one person who stands firm with his principals and beliefs "I'm a still remain the same. I'm unbreakable".

p.s.: when I use the past tense it's because Michael is momentarily out of sight.
Basically I agree with you again.
I just add that as Michael's life turned this bad because of those money-hungry people, IMHO he has to think as a polititian does: never do anything that can be attacked if he cannot clear his name easily from the accusations. It's very hard to live that way, but unfortunately this is what he has to face in his life. Prevention is much easier than clearing your name. I know that even the greatest polititians fail in this from time to time, but still, they use this technique as much as they can.
Probably Michael knows it better than me :) I just shared my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 06, 2010, 04:22:27 AM

;)

Basically I agree with you again.
I just add that as Michael's life turned this bad because of those money-hungry people, IMHO he has to think as a polititian does: never do anything that can be attacked if he cannot clear his name easily from the accusations. It's very hard to live that way, but unfortunately this is what he has to face in his life. Prevention is much easier than clearing your name. I know that even the greatest polititians fail in this from time to time, but still, they use this technique as much as they can.
Probably Michael knows it better than me :) I just shared my opinion.

Yes some precautions are needed, a kind of armor, I basically also agree with you  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
October 08, 2010, 10:40:17 PM
Quote from: "Rita Hayworth"
This connection seems really out there but it does validate so many of us who feel a strong spiritual connection to Michael's death and who have been almost uncontrollably drawn to this site--those of us who liked his music but were never "fans" so to speak. This is one of those spiritual moments when it's almost too much knowledge to attempt to absorb let alone understand.

Serenity- thanks so much.

This is exactly how I feel also Rita Hayworth! I've been drawn to Michael in a totally "spiritual" way...this journey really has changed my life and it is so good to know there are others out there, who are having similar experiences. Michael has definitely brought us together through a "spiritual" realm and some of the info I've uncovered is mind boggling, but at the same time, it makes perfect sense to me.
Blessings and L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

October 09, 2010, 12:37:25 PM
HIStory Teaser Trailer

[youtube:1l34p8vn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c93o05SrWzE[/youtube:1l34p8vn]

In the video Michael is dressed in a Military uniform, leading an army parade in celebration of victory.

Revelation 12:7-8 (King James Version)
7nd there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

In other words Archangel Michael and his Army of angel (Army of Love?) fought and is victorious against Satan and his army.

The Number 777

777 Armband

Judaism
The numbers 3 and 7 are considered both "perfect numbers" under Hebrew tradition

Orthodox Church
777 represents the threefold perfection of the Trinity

777 is God's number

You can also see angels atop of columns lining the parade ground.

And an Arch of Triumph which are found all over the world.

Triumphal Arch
A triumphal arch is a structure in the shape of a monumental archway, in theory built to celebrate a victory in war.

Pentagrams

Pentagrams were used symbolically in ancient Greece and Babylonia as a symbol of faith akin to the use of the cross by Christians and the Star of David by Jews. Christians commonly used the pentagram to represent the five wounds of Jesus.

The pentagram is used as a Christian symbol for the five senses, and if the letters S, A, L, V, and S are inscribed in the points, it can be taken as a symbol of health (from Latin salus). Medieval Christians believed that the "pentalpha" symbolizes the five wounds of Christ. The pentagram was believed to protect against witches and demons.

Christ as a Pentagram, from Valeriano Bolzani's Hieroglyphica (Basel, 1556)

The pentagram figured in a heavily symbolic Arthurian romance: it appears on the shield of Sir Gawain in the 14th century poem Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. As the poet explains, the five points of the star each have five meanings: they represent the five senses, the five fingers, the five wounds of Christ, the five joys that Mary had of Jesus (the Annunciation, the Nativity, the Resurrection, the Ascension, and the Assumption), and the five virtues of knighthood which Gawain hopes to embody: noble generosity, fellowship, purity, courtesy, and compassion.

It is pretty clear to me, that Michael was displaying the Christian Pentagram

The Eyes of Horus
"Let the Eye of Horus come forth from the god and shine outside his mouth." The Pyramid Texts

Horus "who rules with two eyes"

Utchat
The word utchat, sometimes spelled udjat, refers to Egypt's sacred eye symbol. The right eye is called the Eye of Ra, symbolizing the sun. The left is called the Eye of Thoth, symbolizing the moon. Both eyes together are the Two Eyes Of . The eye is the part of the body able to perceive light, and is therefore the symbol for spiritual ability.

The Right Eye of Horus represents concrete factual information controlled by the left brain. It deals with words, letters, and numbers and those things which are describable in terms of sentences or complete thoughts. It approaches the universe in terms of male oriented ideation.

The Left Eye of Horus represents abstract aesthetic information controlled by the right brain. It deals with esoteric thoughts and feelings and is responsible for intuition. It approaches the universe in terms of female oriented ideation. We use the Left Eye, female oriented, right side of our brain for feeling and intuition.

Horus The Elder
Is one of the oldest gods of Egypt. He was a sky god, whose face was visualized as the face of the sun. As a result his name ("Heru") was sometimes translated as "face", rather than "distant one", and was sometimes modified to "Herut" ("sky").

He was originally considered to be the counterpart and enemy of Set. While Horus represented Lower Egypt, Set represented Upper Egypt, and the two were locked in a battle which would not be won or lost until the world ended and everything slipped back into chaos. This myth evolved and soon it was thought that Horus and Set fought for eighty years before the Council of the Gods ruled that Horus should rule Egypt. It may seem strange that Horus was associated with Lower Egypt and yet he is associated with Nekhen, in Upper Egypt. It has been suggested that Horus actually originated in Upper Egypt (as  Horus Behedet in Behedet) and that his cult spread north with the unification of the country under Narmer or Hor Aha

He was the son or husband of Hathor and was considered to be a creator god and the archetypal king. His right eye was the sun and his left eye was the moon and images of the "Eyes of Horus" were considered to be powerful protective amulets. His speckled feathers formed the stars and his wings created the wind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

October 09, 2010, 01:49:18 PM
At 2:30 in the History Trailer. The statue of Michael covered in the white sheet and surrounded by helicopters reminded me of his body in the white sheet and helicopters taking him from UCLA to the coroners. Please tell me I am not going mad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

MJonmind

October 09, 2010, 02:26:06 PM
Quote from: "finfin"
At 2:30 in the History Trailer. The statue of Michael covered in the white sheet and surrounded by helicopters reminded me of his body in the white sheet and helicopters taking him from UCLA to the coroners. Please tell me I am not going mad.
I believe you are not going mad, because everything is interconnected, and we here are seeing it unfold before our very eyes, almost like a fulfillment of thousand details of historical symbolism and stories.

I hope you don't mind but since this is more a religious thread I will post what I posted late last night on the thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
because I don't know if anyone saw it.

by MJonmind » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:00 am
From Serenitys_Dream on page 2
Revelation 5:5 (King James Version)
1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

I want to zero in on the painting on page 2 of Michael, sitting and holding the book with the key, also going with the Revelation verses that SD posted about it, but adding something to it. My computer has a virus and won't allow me to do a lot a normal functions and I can't post the picture. Could someone post it for me please? Thanks. Even when I put the whole post of SD's the painting won't show up for some strange reason. I'll have to ask my son to redo the system soon.

I'm feeling a sense of awe while I'm seeing the beauty in this painting and a new aspect I hadn't noticed before. There is a prominent curtain or veil being brushed or held aside to reveal Michael who is holding the book and key. Here is what the Bible says about this veil.

Isaiah 25:6-8 (New King James Version)
6 And in this mountain
The LORD of hosts will make for all people
A feast of choice pieces,
A feast of wines on the lees,
Of fat things full of marrow,
Of well-refined wines on the lees.
7 And He will destroy on this mountain
The surface of the covering cast over all people,
And the veil that is spread over all nations.
8 He will swallow up death forever,
And the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces;

The rebuke of His people
He will take away from all the earth;
For the LORD has spoken.

The whole world is blinded and cannot see truth until the Messiah, the Christ removes this veil over people's eyes and hearts. Also remember the 2nd and 3rd verses of the song as they carry MJ's casket in, "No more crying there...no more dying there."
Matthew 27:51-53 (New King James Version)
51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, 52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.
This one doesn't relate as much to the painting, but the graves opening right when Jesus died, and people coming out alive reminds me of Thriller 2, resurrection!

2 Corinthians 3:12-18 (New King James Version)
12 Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech— 13 unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away. 14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ. 15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart. 16 Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
Not only is the veil a picture of not seeing clearly until the Messiah comes, but here is the idea of looking in the mirror and seeing Christ reflected in us, just as Michael sang about the man in the mirror, making that change.

Hebrews 6:19-20 (New King James Version)
19 This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enters the Presence behind the veil, 20 where the forerunner has entered for us, even Jesus, having become High Priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.
In the painting the curtain or veil is swept away and we enter with Michael there. This Melchizedek is an interesting person as well. If you read up on him, many theologians believe he is another of the pre-incarnate forms of the Messiah Christ, just as Archangel Michael is.

Hebrews 9:2-5
2 For a tabernacle was prepared: the first part, in which was the lampstand, the table, and the showbread, which is called the sanctuary; 3 and behind the second veil, the part of the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of All, 4 which had the golden censer and the ark of the covenant overlaid on all sides with gold, in which were the golden pot that had the manna, Aaron’s rod that budded, and the tablets of the covenant; 5 and above it were the cherubim of glory overshadowing the mercy seat. Of these things we cannot now speak in detail....24 For Christ has not entered the holy places made with hands, which are copies of the true, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us;
This inner veil is what separates us from the Ark of the Covenant, but Christ removes that veil. Remember the Ark of the Covenant being announced the day of MJ's "death". And the earthly Ark may not be as important as the one up above, the real one. I remember one poster saying the similarity of the Ark having the mercy seat between the 2 archangels, to the tomb where Jesus had lain--Jesus between 2 angels who sat at each end when Peter looked in the empty tomb.

Song of Solomon 4:1-2
1 Behold, you are fair, my love!
Behold, you are fair!
You have dove’s eyes behind your veil.
Finally here is the book SD referring to in another thread about the Song of Solomon being a picture of the Messiah/Christ's love for His bride, the church which is the world-wide body of believers (not a building). We can tell that he can see her eyes through the veil. I don't believe a veil is the same as a curtain, but that you can faintly see through, as a bride would be covered with a veil so her soon to be husband can barely see her, and lifts the veil to kiss her when the clergy announce they are man and wife. Christ and his bride.

I think Michael's been reading all these same passages of Scripture through the years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 09, 2010, 02:27:09 PM
Quote from: "finfin"
no you're not..actually it's a good point!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 09, 2010, 02:34:50 PM
HIStory Teaser Trailer

[youtube:3a25asn0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c93o05SrWzE[/youtube:3a25asn0]

In the video Michael is dressed in a Military uniform, leading an army parade in celebration of victory.

7nd there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

In other words Archangel Michael and his Army of angel (Army of Love?) fought and is victorious against Satan and his army.

The Number 777

777 Armband

Judaism
The numbers 3 and 7 are considered both "perfect numbers" under Hebrew tradition

Orthodox Church
777 represents the threefold perfection of the Trinity

777 is God's number

You can also see angels atop of columns lining the parade ground.

And an Arch of Triumph which are found all over the world.

Triumphal Arch
A triumphal arch is a structure in the shape of a monumental archway, in theory built to celebrate a victory in war.

Pentagrams

Pentagrams were used symbolically in ancient Greece and Babylonia as a symbol of faith akin to the use of the cross by Christians and the Star of David by Jews. Christians commonly used the pentagram to represent the five wounds of Jesus.

The pentagram is used as a Christian symbol for the five senses, and if the letters S, A, L, V, and S are inscribed in the points, it can be taken as a symbol of health (from Latin salus). Medieval Christians believed that the "pentalpha" symbolizes the five wounds of Christ. The pentagram was believed to protect against witches and demons.

Christ as a Pentagram, from Valeriano Bolzani's Hieroglyphica (Basel, 1556)

The pentagram figured in a heavily symbolic Arthurian romance: it appears on the shield of Sir Gawain in the 14th century poem Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. As the poet explains, the five points of the star each have five meanings: they represent the five senses, the five fingers, the five wounds of Christ, the five joys that Mary had of Jesus (the Annunciation, the Nativity, the Resurrection, the Ascension, and the Assumption), and the five virtues of knighthood which Gawain hopes to embody: noble generosity, fellowship, purity, courtesy, and compassion.

It is pretty clear to me, that Michael was displaying the Christian Pentagram

The Eyes of Horus
"Let the Eye of Horus come forth from the god and shine outside his mouth." The Pyramid Texts

Horus "who rules with two eyes"

Utchat
The word utchat, sometimes spelled udjat, refers to Egypt's sacred eye symbol. The right eye is called the Eye of Ra, symbolizing the sun. The left is called the Eye of Thoth, symbolizing the moon. Both eyes together are the Two Eyes Of . The eye is the part of the body able to perceive light, and is therefore the symbol for spiritual ability.

The Right Eye of Horus represents concrete factual information controlled by the left brain. It deals with words, letters, and numbers and those things which are describable in terms of sentences or complete thoughts. It approaches the universe in terms of male oriented ideation.

The Left Eye of Horus represents abstract aesthetic information controlled by the right brain. It deals with esoteric thoughts and feelings and is responsible for intuition. It approaches the universe in terms of female oriented ideation. We use the Left Eye, female oriented, right side of our brain for feeling and intuition.

Horus The Elder
Is one of the oldest gods of Egypt. He was a sky god, whose face was visualized as the face of the sun. As a result his name ("Heru") was sometimes translated as "face", rather than "distant one", and was sometimes modified to "Herut" ("sky").

He was originally considered to be the counterpart and enemy of Set. While Horus represented Lower Egypt, Set represented Upper Egypt, and the two were locked in a battle which would not be won or lost until the world ended and everything slipped back into chaos. This myth evolved and soon it was thought that Horus and Set fought for eighty years before the Council of the Gods ruled that Horus should rule Egypt. It may seem strange that Horus was associated with Lower Egypt and yet he is associated with Nekhen, in Upper Egypt. It has been suggested that Horus actually originated in Upper Egypt (as  Horus Behedet in Behedet) and that his cult spread north with the unification of the country under Narmer or Hor Aha

He was the son or husband of Hathor and was considered to be a creator god and the archetypal king. His right eye was the sun and his left eye was the moon and images of the "Eyes of Horus" were considered to be powerful protective amulets. His speckled feathers formed the stars and his wings created the wind.

Hello Serenity!!!

Thank you very much about your post ,its very helpfull!!!!
Like Souza said Michael has something with number 7. Talking about 777 I have some more intresting pictures with Michael wearing this magic number,here it is:

Michael at the trial from 2005
[attachment=4:3a25asn0]Yahoo12.jpg[/attachment:3a25asn0]

[attachment=3:3a25asn0]yahoo16.jpg[/attachment:3a25asn0]

What more can I give charity
[attachment=1:3a25asn0]34988914.jpg[/attachment:3a25asn0]

[attachment=2:3a25asn0]WhatMoreCanIGiveJacketWith777.jpg[/attachment:3a25asn0]

Jackson family honors 1994
[attachment=0:3a25asn0]cc16c7c8aad59e4a7f86688b60fb7110.jpg[/attachment:3a25asn0]

LOVE from Romania!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

October 09, 2010, 04:29:24 PM

In his speech on his 45th birthday celebration, Michael not only said that his fans are his army of love, he also mentioned that he's often been asked why he often puts soldiers on stage during his concerts, and said that they are soldiers of love.
Thank you very much to you all, especially Serenity, for the very interesting informations in this thread.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal