Re: Michael Jackson and Religious Symbolism
December 10, 2011, 12:57:41 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ok, so what i'd like to say is please FORGET all religions!! because the 3 religions known all  result to ONE and only ONE religion .
this sacred book, is the only one who has been truly written by GOD and where egyptian religions and stuff come from .. and did you know that, the mythic Jesus remains of  The horus greek god, who also resurected, and had the same life as christ . i'm not saying that Jesus christ is a MYTH  :shock:  geek/ !! i'd never say anything like that BUT bible  coud be a remake of others egyptian religions / because when i read bible, any person can notice how much it doesn't show us the reality but only aa fantaisist history or a reflection of reality ; so, to me i think that Bible Islam and judaism are all connected to ONE religion!. i truly think that the 3 monotheism religions are "plagiat"  had only  been created to manipulate us and maintain us into IGNORANCE . i mean think about it, why would god send 3 religions where in one, he says jesus is his son, and in other says the contrary!!! it doesn't add up!! and remember all people  who were killed for religion, all millions of people assassinated for religions , all war that religions created you know?
GOD of religions is only A MAN who want WAR . represented as a man also where the only thing he wants is MONEY!!!
the true god, the real god doesn't send people to hell you know? because he is only LOVE. not  a warrior or stuff!!! and doesn't have this kind of mentality LOL

GOD is LOVE. and i'm suprise seeing believers agree with religions, whereas their god is sending bad people burn into fire, destroys planet, kills people, and   even MORE!!!  christians believe that if a man doesn't believe in Jesus christ, even if he  has been a good person in his life he would be sent to hell al the same !! and then i scream WTF???
several  months ago, i used to be a christian, and i noticed how much i lived in FEAR! how much i payed attention to all words i said, to all acts i did!!! i also noticed that when i have been interested in NWO, the 3de war world, illuminati, and the return of jesus christ very soon and the kidnapping) of the church, and the  GREAT TRIBULATION, i would cry, and i cried so much  you can't even imagine how much i was scared to death . i was scared to not be taken away, i was afraid to be obligated to live the great tribulation and be killed, i was so afraid, i wept to much i prayed so much. and i finally got that the religion's purpose were only to leave us to manipulate us  into FEAR!!!!  BECAUSE fear reduces the  vibratory frequence, of our soul, and our spirit. you know, this aura about human being, is related to the power of life, and connected to the whole universe , all illuminati want is to keep us away of  this energy to leave us  into fear, and questions because of religion, because of society, because of this superficial world .  and that's why Michael had a SO powerfull aura that surrounded him. because he didn't live into fear, he accepted all religions all beliefs, and that what we have to do, we have to follow him to  realy enter into light . becaue religions say, pray god, and you will safe, you will be in paradise and THI T IS NOT IT.  to enter in paradise our soul has to be unclettered, our soul has to shine, to love LOVE and BE LOVE, when i see children i feel their powerful energy, they are ony LOVE and a child shines because he is connected to the SOURCE, that is GOD you know? and let me ask you something, be honest, do you feel the same enery about believers this same light that surround them? do you actually feel it? i don't.. nevertheless, they believe in god don't they? so why don't they have this aura as children have?
because they leave in fear. believe in god is NOT enough! IT IS NOT ENOUGH!!
so, when i see Michael, i feel this same powerfull aura about him, maybe more powerfull than children's aura. because he is free. he touches god, he is in god UNITY!! i'd like to tell you  something that impressioned me and scared me too  .
When I used to be christian, i almost believed that MJ was the antichrist predicted in bible! then , I noticed that almost all chistians can't accept Michael in paradise and believe the same . DO YOU HEAR THAT??? i watched some christians's  videos on yt saying that Michael  Jackson is the antichrist, and this shocked me to hell !!! and I believed this f*ck .  and now, I'm so sad for this christian , because he is persuaded to know the truth  wheareas he is totally OUT . Christian, believe in christ return and believe again! They believe that jesus will descend to sky on a cloud and will show himself to the whole world like 'hey i'm Jesus! i come to take my church jump on the cloud shom'on  !!  i'm sorry but I laugh   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .

so, do you understand now when i say that religions lead us into LIES!!!! the god religion don't lead us to Paradise, or light, but only shadow and darkness, I don't know if this claimed Antichrist, is real or not, but what I do for sure is this Antichrist is NOT Michael Jackson  afraid/  :lol: . it just can't be !![/b]

MIMI thank you,THANK you  :) !!!! All you said above is so true,thank you,this is what I think also.GOD of religions is only A MAN who want WAR and MONEY,nothing more.The religion's purpose were only to leave us to manipulate us  into FEAR!!!!  BECAUSE fear reduces the  vibratory frequence, of our soul, and our spirit.
Donte Jackson posteda week ago,this picture on his site "We are all Masters" .Please look at this picture and tell me what you think  :mrgreen: .Take care  :) .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 10, 2011, 01:10:22 PM
Thanks for posting the picture Applehead250609.  And Thankyou DonteJackson for that cartoon/illustration.  It made me laugh but also think.  This story of Jesus is similar to the story of Horus and others.  It makes you think about where this all comes from.  Did the christian church just copy the egyptians ?????  Where did the Egyptians get it from ?   What parts are true ?  What parts are a myth ?     Could this happen again in future history ???     

Love               /cook/                  bangbang
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

December 10, 2011, 02:18:29 PM
Thanks for posting the picture Applehead250609.  And Thank you DonteJackson for that cartoon/illustration.  It made me laugh but also think.  This story of Jesus is similar to the story of Horus and others.  It makes you think about where this all comes from.  Did the christian church just copy the egyptians ?????  Where did the Egyptians get it from ?  What parts are true ?  What parts are a myth ?     Could this happen again in future history ???     

Dontwalk thank you for your kind words  :). What I write is what I think,and I don't force anyone to believe what I believe,PERIOD. Michael had an intresting jacket on him in THIS IS IT movie and also he wore some egiptian clothes in Remember the time video  8-)!!!

Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 03:23:44 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2011, 02:35:32 PM
bindupbrokenhearted, I love hearing MJ dreams!  I wished I had some... :cry:  Here's 2 threads you could put yours if you like.

Also I hope I didn't offend any of you --Australian MJ Believer, Fordtocarr, or MsTrinity333. You each have your beliefs and experiences as I have mine.
 respect/ bearhug

Sorry about the delay MJonmind, I have been sick all week and trying to deal with that. 

My dream was posted here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login during my introduction, as I didn't know the dream threads existed when I introduced myself.  BTW: I got a very warm welcome from this family here  bearhug

I personally believe God gives dreams and there have been quite a few dreams that people have had on this board regarding the hoax that I believe are God-given.  And eerily similar to mine seems like.  Also, don't be afraid to ask God for dreams, as He can reveal a lot in them I believe.  As we are heading towards the EOW, I believe these God-given dreams will increase: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyways, the dream I had regarding Michael's return was a sense of euphoria, excitement, defeat (of TPTB and evil forces and triumph of good), along with mixed in a sense of showmanship with pranksterism and 'you can't catch me' senses as well as humor (gee that might sound like someone huh ;)  ).  I hope the dream comes true because those feelings were so awesome, I hope everyone experiences them, since it was so awesome.  And I wasn't even a fan nor did I know anything about this hoax-I really did think the Illuminati killed him before that, so what will the fans feel if the dream comes true?  I hope the dream does come true, not for me at all, but because this would be so great if everyone could experience this, and I sincerely hope they do.

Sorry everyone if I got off topic

Regardless, I think the reasons for the hoax are not only physical but very much spiritual as well. 

Back on topic: I hope everyone takes TS's advice and Study (I extend that to reading the Bible for themselves), and thinks and decides for themselves what is truth after all avenues have been explored, instead of just taking at face value what one preacher, book or whomever tells you (and this also applies to other things in life-ie. media).  The Bible says to be a Berean: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  so we are to read, study, and meditate on Scriptures to get to know truth.  Thanks TS for the advice, as I have learned a lot from you.
Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 02:44:57 PM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2011, 03:03:06 PM
Thankyou Applehead for the photos.  I've seen some of them before, but the question is "What is he trying to say ?"

What do you think ?   This is what I found out.  He is posing as the egyptian pharoan Khafre.  Khafre built the sphinx which is half lion.  The lion is the symbol for the tribe of Judah.  This is the bloodline of Judah and King David and Jesus.  It is a royal bloodline.  Michael had a DNA test and is related to this royal bloodline.  He was crowned royalty in Ethiopia.  This makes sense because all of this is in Africa.  The sphinx is also aligned with the constellation of leo.

The cross is derived from the Ankh and the ChiRho.  They are aligned with constellations or stars.  I want to say Orion but I'm not sure.  Sirius is the star the three wise men followed to find Jesus when he was born.  The phoenix symbolizes rebirth.  The pyramids were also aligned with the stars.  They were associated with resurrection and using light.

Peace and love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 10, 2011, 03:55:32 PM

This outfit is very interesting...I've seen it many times before but today seeing it made me think of the ark because of those "golden" wings over the "golden" shirt...
I remember someone said what if the ark is now a person?
Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 04:07:41 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2011, 04:06:11 PM
I personally believe God gives dreams

Actually yesterday, because of this religious "stream" lately here, I took the Bible to read again after a long time.
Joseph is told in a dream that Maria is with child from the Holly Spirit.
The Magi were told in a dream to not go back to Herod after seeing baby Jesus.
Joseph is told in a dream to take the child and Maria and run to Egipt and he also was told in a dream when to come back.

Well it doesn't mean all dreams have a meaning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2011, 09:42:19 PM
Gina and Applehead250609.  I really don't know about the gold shirt and the gold wings.  I saw on one of the hoax video websites that it was a phoenix.  Just like the phoenix on the statue of Khafre with the phoenix.    I forget which one because it was a while ago.  It might have been on Jackieblue64 or SerenityxDreams Youtube channel.     I didn't think about the ark.  You're right the ark has angel's on it with wings hmm............   

It's all so mysterious isn't it ?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 11, 2011, 01:08:26 AM
Gina and Applehead250609.  I really don't know about the gold shirt and the gold wings.  I saw on one of the hoax video websites that it was a phoenix.  Just like the phoenix on the statue of Khafre with the phoenix.    I forget which one because it was a while ago.  It might have been on Jackieblue64 or SerenityxDreams Youtube channel.     I didn't think about the ark.  You're right the ark has angel's on it with wings hmm............   

It's all so mysterious isn't it ?

Maybe it's mysterious or maybe it's just for the show.
 remember reading somewhere that people should keep God's law within themselves. The "ark" idea you know. After all the ark contains the law, but we should all have God's law inside of us all the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 11, 2011, 04:14:09 AM
Thanks for posting the picture Applehead250609.  And Thankyou DonteJackson for that cartoon/illustration.  It made me laugh but also think.  This story of Jesus is similar to the story of Horus and others.  It makes you think about where this all comes from.  Did the christian church just copy the egyptians ?????  Where did the Egyptians get it from ?   What parts are true ?  What parts are a myth ?     Could this happen again in future history ???     

Are you thinking a repeating pattern or image?

Here's Michael singing, If'n I was God.

Applehead
Donte Jackson posteda week ago,this picture on his site "We are all Masters" .Please look at this picture and tell me what you think   .Take care   .

Love it; it's all perspective. Our human arrogant pride.

These have to be two of the most beautiful videos of Michael, that make you wonder, who REALLY is this man? 

Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 04:16:42 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 11, 2011, 06:43:05 AM
@MJonmind - after seeing your videos above it is so clear why he had to be terminated one year later. THEY had to take him down, along with his message of Peace and Love because for THEM peace is not lucrative enough, WAR brings more profit crash/ crash/ crash/ human beings dying are just collateral victims they don't give a damn about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2011, 11:17:13 AM

Applehead
Donte Jackson posteda week ago,this picture on his site "We are all Masters" .Please look at this picture and tell me what you think   .Take care   .

These have to be two of the most beautiful videos of Michael, that make you wonder, who REALLY is this man? 

Applehead

Thank you Mjonmind for those videos,I had already saw them  :) !!! If you ask ME who this man ,meaning Michael is,I will tell you : Michael is a human being,a very beautiful one ,inside and outside.Michael is a genius in music,dance (along with his croch grab ofcourse   :shock:  :lol: ) and movies.Michael is a man,a father,a brother and a child to his mother Katherine.Michael is a very generous,sensitive but,he is also not perfect this mean HUMAN.We his fans and the people who loves his music and art,don't know everything about him,we know just what he wanted us to know.Michael is a very gifted person,who from a very early age knew what fame and MONEY are,unfortunately .He like Elvis and many others super-stars became very, very popular and his life changed FOREVER.Now I will try to be honest with you Mjonmind because I see that many people try to put Michael on a pedestal and call him JESUS or some kinda GOD  :? .I'm sorry but I don't think that way,ofcourse this is just my opinion.Let's not forget why we are here in the FIRST PLACE,ok????? Michael Jackson ,the legendary KING OF POP like Jermaine called him ,on that faitfull day at hospital,FAKED HIS DEATH,!!!!! Now I don't want to be mean,but I'm asking myself,what in the world fakeing one's death has to do with JESUS  :???? Because as far as I know,from my study ,Jesus was arrested,tried, and sentenced by Pontius Pilate to be scourged, and finally executed on a cross. Ofcourse if I have another opinion about the execution of Jesus is my bussines and I will not tell here.
Again I will say that to my humble opinion Michael is not Jesus,nor God,he is/was a very gifted and talented ENTERTAINER.He is not perfect,just like we are not,and nobody is PERIOD.I'm very sure that he was never afaid of anyone,otherwise he would never be in the position is today.One more thing before I end my boring post  :lol: please don't forget that Michael LOVES CONTROVERSY  :lol:  geek/  and that's ENOUGH FOR ME to understand someTHINGS from his LIFE and career.He was never AFRAID to tell what he thinks ,even if that THING created CONTROVERSY.Michael did EVERYTHING IN HIS WAY and absolutely NO one and ANYthing stood in HIS WAY   8-) ,not even THE ILLUMINATI CRAP  albino/  8-) .
Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 11:35:12 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2011, 12:27:08 PM

Thank you Mjonmind for those videos,I had already saw them  :) !!! If you ask ME who this man ,meaning Michael is,I will tell you : Michael is a human being,a very beautiful one ,inside and outside.Michael is a genius in music,dance (along with his croch grab ofcourse   :shock: :lol: ) and movies.Michael is a man,a father,a brother and a child to his mother Katherine.Michael is a very generous,sensitive but,he is also not perfect this mean HUMAN.We his fans and the people who loves his music and art,don't know everything about him,we know just what he wanted us to know.Michael is a very gifted person,who from a very early age knew what fame and MONEY are,unfortunately .He like Elvis and many others super-stars became very, very popular and his life changed FOREVER.Now I will try to be honest with you Mjonmind because I see that many people try to put Michael on a pedestal and call him JESUS or some kinda GOD  :? .I'm sorry but I don't think that way,ofcourse this is just my opinion.Let's not forget why we are here in the FIRST PLACE,ok????? Michael Jackson ,the legendary KING OF POP like Jermaine called him ,on that faitfull day at hospital,FAKED HIS DEATH,!!!!! Now I don't want to be mean,but I'm asking myself,what in the world fakeing one's death has to do with JESUS  :? ??? Because as far as I know,from my study ,Jesus was arrested,tried, and sentenced by Pontius Pilate to be scourged, and finally executed on a cross. Ofcourse if I have another opinion about the execution of Jesus is my bussines and I will not tell here.
Again I will say that to my humble opinion Michael is not Jesus,nor God,he is/was a very gifted and talented ENTERTAINER.He is not perfect,just like we are not,and nobody is PERIOD.I'm very sure that he was never afaid of anyone,otherwise he would never be in the position is today.One more thing before I end my boring post  :lol: please don't forget that Michael LOVES CONTROVERSY  :lol: geek/  and that's ENOUGH FOR ME to understand someTHINGS from his LIFE and career.He was never AFRAID to tell what he thinks ,even if that THING created CONTROVERSY.Michael did EVERYTHING IN HIS WAY and absolutely NO one and ANYthing stood in HIS WAY   8-) ,not even THE ILLUMINATI CRAP  albino/ 8-) .

I'm sorry but i don't agree with you. MJ is WAY MORE than just " a humain being." Of course he is a human being, but this fact doesn't mean he wasn't sent by God too!
His spirit is on a totally other level than all of us, even if  we only  know  what he wanted us to know! and i don't say that because I'm a fan ! I say it because it IS a FACT !
Is there an other person of this world, who has had a such huge fame for 40 years???!!!!!!!!!!
who create a so huge mass hysteria everywhere he goes? You can say yes Elvis, The Beatles..then i'll say you NO.
EP; the beatles or any one else  had never  been on the same level as Michael, never ever!! To USA,Japan, France, England, Egypt, Australia, China,  I mean EVERY corner of this world, whenever he went the whole city stopped only to see Michael Jackson, people ran, accross the city to see MJ, and then, Went totally crazy.
Just Imagine how powerfull a charisma has to be to STOP a whole city .Even presidents with their own governement and political men can't do that!! The world has never seen that before, again this is a fact. Have you ever seen people going crazy and loose all control of themselves when they see Bush, the king of england  or even Obama? I don't see it. Michael is famous EVERYWHERE. people became crazy everywhere, He was too loved, too powerfull. and he is only a MAN!!! A man who has taken the  world in his entire globality and spread his own politic trouhout the world that was  only LOVE.  do you hear that? he was a Single man!! and did what all politcs had never did in 100 decades !!
So, if we was juste a "simply human being" all this hysteria, all this fame, all this celebrity, all HIStory would never have been possible.
 MJ is beyond this world.
Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 02:05:12 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2011, 12:42:34 PM
Posted by: mimi248
« on: Today at 02:27:08 AM »

Insert Quote

So, if we was juste a "simply human being" all this hysteria  /scream/, all this fame, all this celebrity, all HIStory would never have been possible.

OMG I'm sure Michael liked very much THAT HYSTERIA and the CROWD going wild like animals on him  :shock: !!!! Poor him,all that crazy girls trowing and scream in his ears. To me what you just wrote  about hysteria  /pull hair/ scream  /scream/ ,fame and celebrity sounds like a POP ADULATION ,lol and has nothing to do with God ar Jesus.I'm sorry but this is my opinion .PERIOD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 11, 2011, 02:09:20 PM
MJonMind,  I was thinking that history repeats.  The story of Jesus is similar to several others at different times around the world.  There is Horus and several others.   

Mimi248,  I am like you because I think there is more to the "spiritual side" of this story.  I don't know exactly what because I am still learning about all of it.    Humanity's true spirituality was lost through the ages due to the dark forces of power, greed, manipulating the media, corruption, separate religions, etc.etc.etc.    The truth about where we came from, and what happened to us, and what we can be capable of doing was kept from us, To Control Us   We can break free from this.  It's all in our minds.  They are using mind control, propoganda, and fear.  Fear is a method of mind control.    It's an illusion and the illusion is being dissolved.

So when Michael said "I went to bring awareness and awakening and hope to people" in the movie TII, I think that was what he was talking about.  If you look back at all his "stuff", you see clues about this.

Anyway, I'm certainly not an expert on any of this but have been reading and searching.  I've seen things about people achieving different levels of spirituality.  There are different levels of evolving of being connected with god, or source or the creator.  There is information on ascended masters, enlightened people, lightworkers, star seeds,people who are psychic, can channel, different ranks of angels and a lot more.    Trust me when I first saw all this I thought it was all fake.  Now I don't think it's all fake.  I don't know what is fantasy and what is not but I no longer think it's all a fantasy.  You have to research for yourself.   More and more information, books, and videos keep coming out from more and more people as time goes on.   

Anyway, so I think Michael is connected in some way.  I think he has achieved a higher spirituality some how.  There are a lot of dimensions to the universe and he is connected some way.  It's just my opinion because of all the clues and events.    I am still confused about the differences between angelic humans, angels, galactic humans, ascended masters, lightworkers, crystal and indigo children and prophets etc. etc.  There is a lot of information and it is confusing.  I'm still in the process of looking at it.  They want to help earth evolve.

Some websites,  alienleaks.com,  Galactic Federation of Light, Spirit Science (Youtube), David Wilcock, Research the Pleidians, Sirians,
Ascension, DNA repair, light bodies.    I just found a new series of videos on Youtube "The Pleidians, Keys to the living library) and a lot more.

If you think I'm a little crazy, that's okay.  I'm trying to help and spread information because "It's all for Love", with the L.O.V.E."

If we all come together as one, and see the truth we wil be okay.      bearhug       

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions