all4loveandbelieve

Re: Malachi ... Michael ... & TMZ ...
October 04, 2010, 09:32:48 AM
Quote from: "sunrise"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "sunrise"
It's Jason Malachi. I actually went to Middle School and High School with this guy. His real name is Jason Cupeta and he's from Gaithersburg, MD.As long as I had known this guy he was obsessed with Michael Jackson: listened to him, sang him, danced him... channeled him. He took a lot of s**t sometimes for it, but he didn't care. He's a really nice guy too

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I thought he came from New jersey or New York maybe I misunderstood. Lucky you.. so you went to school with a dude who sang like MJ. I still have a hard time to believe. I am not saying you are lying, don't get me wrong, all these impersonators who try to sing and even dance like MJ have difficulties sounding like MJ. Why doesn this Malachi kid have his own voice, he should be himself, even if you are obsessed with MJ, don't be him? I don't understand people.

:lol:  nooooooo, I just quoted what I found .. lol.. I don't know him..

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I thought you knew him..  sorry about that dear... i could have been anything is possible in life. Blessings
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

pepper

October 04, 2010, 11:11:14 AM
Jason Malachi performs in Germantown, MD, October 2, 2010.

[youtube:32brufg3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcAy3f4MNbY&feature=related[/youtube:32brufg3]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 04, 2010, 03:12:51 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "sprint911"
Ok listen to the song Mamacita..
Just close your eyes and listen to it, it feels like Michael singing it. It gave me goose bumps. enjoy.. Blessings

That is Mike. It's another nice parallel with Elvis. Here is 'Jimmy Ellis':

[youtube:33q8tzpn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7loRHf3I6GU[/youtube:33q8tzpn]

that isn't michael a few years ago mj camp confirm it wasn't Micheal's

LMAO, if we should take everything the MJ camp says for truth, we wouldn't be here in the first place.

I don't feel Malachi guy has a voice like his....

sorry...couldn't help it..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 04, 2010, 04:31:13 PM
Quote from: "pepper"

[youtube:216jcr07]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcAy3f4MNbY&feature=related[/youtube:216jcr07]

Sounds nothing like Mike...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 04, 2010, 04:33:09 PM
Quote from: "pepper"

[youtube:gr5x7540]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcAy3f4MNbY&feature=related[/youtube:gr5x7540]

Sounds nothing like Mike...
Only the vibration in the voice..the rest does not sound like MJ.. i'll always believe that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 04, 2010, 06:24:56 PM
this time does not sound like MJ. i wonder why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

October 04, 2010, 07:21:29 PM
[youtube:12rjqmjp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BXv8SP4sE0[/youtube:12rjqmjp]

I think he sounds different here. Nice song. I wish I could hear the whole song. I guess I should buy the album. I actually can tell the difference between the two. The only song where he sounds just like Michael is Don't Walk Away, IMO.

He actually doesn't sound like him through most of the album...at least the little clips I heard on amazon (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

October 04, 2010, 07:39:20 PM
[youtube:3vw7cxkb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a4_9RqdmY4[/youtube:3vw7cxkb]

Here's another song where he sounds different. Like this song too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

all4loveandbelieve

October 05, 2010, 11:44:18 AM
I found the meaning of Malachi:  Malachi is "messenger of God". Biblical: a prophet and writer of the final book of the Old Testament.

If this is not his real name, they said it was Cupeta, why did he change it to Malachi? Did he know the meaning of Malachi? Or he chose that name just for the heck of it? Why change a last name when Michael , Celine Dion, so many never changed their names. Can it be possible that Michael new him and gave him that name of Malachi? Honestly, these are all question that I have, maybe it will lead nowhere, but it is a start.  I just would like to know if any of you can help me find anything relating to that name, we know that Michael was very religious. He believes and has faith in God..
What I am trying to say, maybe Michael is working through Jason Malachi?  
Love..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

October 05, 2010, 10:37:17 PM
I found the meaning of Malachi:  Malachi is "messenger of God". Biblical: a prophet and writer of the final book of the Old Testament.

If this is not his real name, they said it was Cupeta, why did he change it to Malachi? Did he know the meaning of Malachi? Or he chose that name just for the heck of it? Why change a last name when Michael , Celine Dion, so many never changed their names. Can it be possible that Michael new him and gave him that name of Malachi? Honestly, these are all question that I have, maybe it will lead nowhere, but it is a start.  I just would like to know if any of you can help me find anything relating to that name, we know that Michael was very religious. He believes and has faith in God..
Love..

I apologize for this sudden inconvenience, but if you direct your attention to the first page of this thread, you will notice that this information has already been discussed, nevertheless mentioned by myself in a quote.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

all4loveandbelieve

October 06, 2010, 04:06:04 AM
Quote from: "mrbigshot"

Love..

I apologize for this sudden inconvenience, but if you direct your attention to the first page of this thread, you will notice that this information has already been discussed, nevertheless mentioned by myself in a quote.

I am so sorry! Yes I have read your post, but if you can read mine, I asked some questions, I elaborated more than what you have written. Instead of bitting my head why didn't you help in answering my questions? God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

paula-c

October 06, 2010, 10:46:11 AM
all4loveandbelieve, If this name Malachi already is a bit suspicious, it is necessary to remember there is Prince Michael "Malachi" Jet Jackson.. the supposed son of Michael. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 06, 2010, 11:00:15 AM
Ok listen to the song Mamacita..
Just close your eyes and listen to it, it feels like Michael singing it. It gave me goose bumps. enjoy.. Blessings

That guy is lying if he's saying he's not trying to sound like MJ. Which is exactly what he's doing... So whatever.
He sounds almost like Mike, true, but something's missing: it's the vibe, the energy coming from Michael's music. Why is that missing? Even if we admit this could be Michael, until I see this guy sing and perform live, I won't believe the story.

True, I thought it was odd that we never heard about this guy before, you'd think he'd be famous for sounding like Michael...
Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 11:09:38 AM by chloead505
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 06, 2010, 11:04:15 AM

Love..

I am so sorry! Yes I have read your post, but if you can read mine, I asked some questions, I elaborated more than what you have written. Instead of bitting my head why didn't you help in answering my questions? God bless.

I wasn't trying to attack you in any shape or form, so I  sincerely apologize if it came off as something harsh and foul. I was simply stating something that I figure you'd likely be inclined to read, since this is something that draws  considerable amount of interest from many. Please do not take this personal, my intention was to never attack you and I would think twice before I start meaningless arguments which come to no resolve. It's all about love at this point, and I would honestly never from the bottom of my heart do such a thing. We're hear to discover the truth about Michael, not to fire tasteless insults or push buttons. Many of us are strangers to one another on this message board, but I think if we continue to show the love and respect, only good things can come from this, but also must show virtue and resiliency because it is impossible to uncover the truth if we are constantly bashing one another to the point of despair and sheer restlessness. To be honest, if I knew the answer to your question, Iw ould have already begun to answer, but unfortunately, this is the exact question that stems from the mystery of whether this guy ceases to even exist or not. I do believe he was hired by someone close to Jackson's representatives in order to gain something positive while dealing with the alleged allegations he had been dealing with previously, but as we are uncertain of Jackson's death, this also shares a great deal of uncertainty.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

all4loveandbelieve

October 06, 2010, 07:21:03 PM

Love..

I wasn't trying to attack you in any shape or form, so I  sincerely apologize if it came off as something harsh and foul. I was simply stating something that I figure you'd likely be inclined to read, since this is something that draws  considerable amount of interest from many. Please do not take this personal, my intention was to never attack you and I would think twice before I start meaningless arguments which come to no resolve. It's all about love at this point, and I would honestly never from the bottom of my heart do such a thing. We're hear to discover the truth about Michael, not to fire tasteless insults or push buttons. Many of us are strangers to one another on this message board, but I think if we continue to show the love and respect, only good things can come from this, but also must show virtue and resiliency because it is impossible to uncover the truth if we are constantly bashing one another to the point of despair and sheer restlessness. To be honest, if I knew the answer to your question, Iw ould have already begun to answer, but unfortunately, this is the exact question that stems from the mystery of whether this guy ceases to even exist or not. I do believe he was hired by someone close to Jackson's representatives in order to gain something positive while dealing with the alleged allegations he had been dealing with previously, but as we are uncertain of Jackson's death, this also shares a great deal of uncertainty.

No worries dear, I am sorry if I was harsh towards you, i did not mean it either. I am a very positive person who has faith in God, and respect others. Right now I think we are so tired of investigating and not finding any answers. some have the gull to try to come into our forum and play with our heads, and that frustrates me. Thank you for answering my question. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal