sprint911

Geraldo speaks about MJ at the Hudson Union Society
September 30, 2010, 10:15:22 PM
[youtube:22z09m4t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npgCRlodmVc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:22z09m4t]

:|
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I didn't realize that Geraldo is an attorney - does every attorney go into the news business? :0  Anyway, it was very interesting and I respect Geraldo and what he has to say. It made me very sorrowful though when he described Michael's emotional, mental, and physical state near the end including his addiction to prescription drugs. I do believe that Michael rebounded but it still upsets me that he even had to go through that dark period of his life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I'm sure the trial took a great toll on Michael ,but how would Geraldo know how fit or sick Michael was in 2009 if he says that he never saw Michael again after the trial?  He hadn't seen Michael in 4 years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
I'm sure the trial took a great toll on Michael ,but how would Geraldo know how fit or sick Michael was in 2009 if he says that he never saw Michael again after the trial?  He hadn't seen Michael in 4 years.

That is exactly what i was thinking  :|  He just said he had'nt seen Michael after the verdict but then goes on to say how he was skiny, translucent and addicted to drugs  :?  Lol Geraldo is happy he saved his mustache.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

:shock: It strikes me that at 7:43 Geraldo talks about Michael and Elvis :!:  "After retirement...they were broke at their end of their lives, Elvis and Michael" :geek: And yes it is weird that Geraldo said he never saw Michael after the trial and yet he could define him how he was before his death. It looks as if Geraldo is stressing that the trial has broken Michael and that he certainly wasn't able to do the 50 concerts. I sensed a lot of hidden emotions on Geraldo.
BTW when and in what occasion was this interview?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
:shock: It strikes me that at 7:43 Geraldo talks about Michael and Elvis :!:  "After retirement...they were broke at their end of their lives, Elvis and Michael" :geek: And yes it is weird that Geraldo said he never saw Michael after the trial and yet he could define him how he was before his death. It looks as if Geraldo is stressing that the trial has broken Michael and that he certainly wasn't able to do the 50 concerts. I sensed a lot of hidden emotions on Geraldo.
BTW when and in what occasion was this interview?

yes.  i think some of the hidden emotion may have to do with Geraldo saying he felt he was one of MJ's confidants but then something happened because he says he didn't see MJ anymore after the trial.  so much for the confidant.  that may have hurt Geraldo if he's telling the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions