No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Of course you are that one, who else has almost 4000 posts here except Souza :lol: ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Of course you are that one, who else has almost 4000 posts here except Souza :lol: ?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :lol:

@MJ: as you have many women in your family, I hope you are accustomed  with endless talk :lol:.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BACK IS BACK?! Gina I post some videos in the hoax videos section...this channel say is back and have some videos...take a look...

On Tuesday 30th November 2010, @Taryll said:

"Much Too Soon" - At a very early age my Uncle taught me to appreciate and study all types of music. I remember going to the music stores with him and he would pull cd's for me "Do you know this? (Carole King... Tapestry) have you heard of them? (Bread) oh I love this...(Jim Croce's.. I have to say I love you in a song)" we would walk down the aisles of every section... it was like homework for me. He gave me a little at a time and when I was ready for more he would give me a whole new list. "There's so many styles... study it all, don't limit yourself." - I would leave the store with a wide variety with anything from Tchikovsky's Nutcracker to Queen. When we got home or in the car we would listen to it. Some songs would weaken him and touch his heart while others would make him sing and dance!! He was always teaching me and I am so thankful for all of his lessons in both music and life. - this is what came to my mind when I first heard "Much Too Soon." I love this style of music and I can appreciate it because of you. I love you MJ

And hear he videos....a lot of artist and mix music there with Michael voice....
But some there seems too comic to be real....:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BlackJack

Quote from: "BlackJack"
Quote from: "IAmOnlyHuman"
[youtube:29gqpec5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr8pY9bNsrY[/youtube:29gqpec5]

Excellent reference....and it's so simple to understand

Thank you to IAmOnlyHuman for posting this before .....and I think it's a timely reminder at this point for us to remember that while all of this CONTROVERSY is going on, MJ has his complete PRIVACY at the moment. It must be a new experience for him to watch the 'confusion' unfold and not have to be directly embroiled in it!!

I think it IS very important that we continue to remember this aspect as time goes on. With each new revelation or controversy, it is easy to get swept up and have our focus shifted. How cool is it that MJ is still causing commotion and controversy, yet gets to have his complete privacy as well (this time around)!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BlackJack

Take it like you want it
But you got to keep the faith.[/i]

[youtube:x5b0pfgh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW6S0r7q6cw[/youtube:x5b0pfgh]

Again, thank you to IAmOnlyHuman for this .... it is a good reminder........for what may be in store around the corner we must brace ourselves and stay strong in our beliefs. We must remember that Truth is not always appearance, and the journey itself is more important than the destination.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Take it like you want it
But you got to keep the faith.[/i]

[youtube:2hxiogfo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW6S0r7q6cw[/youtube:2hxiogfo]

Again, thank you to IAmOnlyHuman for this .... it is a good reminder........for what may be in store around the corner we must brace ourselves and stay strong in our beliefs. We must remember that Truth is not always appearance, and the journey itself is more important than the destination.

You scare me with this.....but yet thank you for warning us
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

BlackJack, these latest 2 posts of yours have brought into focus some thoughts I've been having recently. I'm considering the possibility that MJ is enjoying his new found privacy so much that he will not return. Now I know many have said there's no meaning to this hoax without a 'bam', but when all's said and done it's all up to MJ isn't it, how this thing plays out? None of us really knows how his life has been and how 'now' compares. He can change his mind and alter his plans at any time - for himself, not for us!

With regards to him 'still causing commotion and controversary', I'd say that's only here and among his many and varied 'fans'. To most of the world he's dead - as you just brought up in the Hoax within a Hoax thread, the media are treating him as dead, if they are noticing him at all these days.

Talk of the journey being more important than the destination puts in my mind the idea that our own personal 'journeys' throughout these hoax months is what's important - what each one of us has learned about ourselves and the world and how we can personally make a difference. If this was MJ's intention with his hoax, to wake up those who had eyes to see and ears to listen, then in my own case I think he has succeeded. I can well imagine that he wants to hand the baton to us, to continue his work (of Love) in our own lives.

It pains me to say it, but we don't need MJ, we shouldn't need MJ, to make changes in the world. Maybe that's his ultimate lesson - that we have it all within ourselves. We can leave him be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think BlackJack may be referring to the trial of CM. It may get a little crazy as the so called "truth" is told in that court room. I'm sure many will jump ship and stop beLIEving, but we have to keep the faith and remember why we are here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

The trial is looming. We will suffer losses here.

We have to remember, this HAS to happen. Murray HAS to go through this to prove MJs point. The last 17 months has been building up to this.

Just remember, the further this goes with Murray, the greater the impact will be in the end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

Quote from: "foreverking"
I think BlackJack may be referring to the trial of CM. It may get a little crazy as the so called "truth" is told in that court room. I'm sure many will jump ship and stop beLIEving, but we have to keep the faith and remember why we are here.
Quote from: "bec"
The trial is looming. We will suffer losses here.

We have to remember, this HAS to happen. Murray HAS to go through this to prove MJs point. The last 17 months has been building up to this.

Just remember, the further this goes with Murray, the greater the impact will be in the end.

I don't think those that 'jump ship' and leave this forum necessarily stop believing that MJ is alive.

I agree about Murray's trial though - he is the key to everything, I've always felt it. The Court of Last Resort!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

At this point in time, the destination is even more important than the journey, for you have to know wether you didn't travell in vain. To blindly travell on a cruise in the middle of an ocean is not exciting at all if you'll never arrive on the land.

So yes, at this time, to be there is even more important. In my opinion at least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Quote from: "_Anna_"
At this point in time, the destination is even more important than the journey, for you have to know wether you didn't travell in vain. To blindly travell on a cruise in the middle of an ocean is not exciting at all if you'll never arrive on the land.

So yes, at this time, to be there is even more important. In my opinion at least.

What, for you, is the destination?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
With all these delays in his trial I almost forgot about Murray......
I think that is not a trial but a BIG JOKE.
Who killes a man and nobody bothers him?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions