_Anna_

Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "bec"
Just a thought. If Michael was so upset about how fans mobbed and chased him... why did he pull those YANA girls on stage in the 80's and embrace and kiss them on the lips? They went insane and he did it over and over and over.

I'd say that's encouraging the behavior.

I'd be willing to entertain the idea that this "crazed fan phenomenon" was a situation set up by the man himself.

I think that was pure marketing  ;)
Exactly what I think too. I mean of course, the fact that he took a girl on stage doesn't mean he loves her or something. It's pure marketing and "use your guns". It creates hysteria. I can't know for sure if he didn't enjoy the idea of YANA scene,because after all they could not touch him if he didn't allow them and bodyguards were all over. Just that in time, you get full of such things. In a way you think when you are in your 30s and in other way in your 40s and 50s.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

Gema you waited for 3 years ?! LOL that's funny somehow...sorry....but I think it's funny, even if for you maybe it wasn't .....

I

Yes, i did  :)  and with my hopes very high  :)
I am not sure 100% if was that one, but i think that in the letter i sent with my present I wrote I wanted to be adopted by him :lol:  :lol:

Please tell me this is not true   :roll:  
He must have believed you are not sane  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Gema you waited for 3 years ?! LOL that's funny somehow...sorry....but I think it's funny, even if for you maybe it wasn't .....

I

Yes, i did  :)  and with my hopes very high  :)
I am not sure 100% if was that one, but i think that in the letter i sent with my present I wrote I wanted to be adopted by him :lol:  :lol:

Please tell me this is not true   :roll:  
He must have believed you are not sane  :lol:

Or may be if he read it he would have realized that I did not have a father  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Grace"
... However, this was stage and acting and NOT for real (despite I never had the feeling of Michael lying about his love and understanding (for fans in general) on stage).

I agree....see that scene on the Dangerous DVD concert in Bucharest with that girl who doesn't want to leave the scene....(in fact the scene is from Moscow ..... because the girl who went on stage in Bucharest was too shy and it wasn't good for the show  ;) :

[youtube:bgm0wcm8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz9yz9voLIg[/youtube:bgm0wcm8]

........ of course it's staged ....
....Michael's smile after kissing her makes me feel ashamed to be a woman.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Sorry Gema..... is it true?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
sometimes it's impossible to look at this Man and not feel guilty  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

YANA?  you are not alone? this was half 90's, sorry if you refer to another YANA.

Just a thought. If Michael was so upset about how fans mobbed and chased him... why did he pull those YANA girls on stage in the 80's and embrace and kiss them on the lips? They went insane and he did it over and over and over.

I'd say that's encouraging the behavior.

I'd be willing to entertain the idea that this "crazed fan phenomenon" was a situation set up by the man himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Sorry....it was late and I was tired.....

As I wake up every morning very early because I can't sleep, this morning I was in my bed  thinking of all this incredible show that's going on with Michael .....when I realised BN, besides other ideas in the lyrics,  seems connected to this thread too  :shock: :

"Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson.
Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson...."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
sorry, it has nothing to do with the topic.....but after the last personal interventions of Harvey on TMZ about Michael's songs I feel like something has to happen....like we are much closer to the end of the hoax and....strange..... now I don't think I want it to end..... yet I want to know 100% he is alive...... even if I think I already know it 100% .....

But I don't want it to end...because as long as this hoax goes on he is with us,  the ones who are too small, too insignificant to count,  even if we can't see him, he is with us, but after the come back he will be again Michael Jackson, the one who lives in a distant world we can never touch  :(

Michael...... Yet I hope everything goes as planned and there is no danger for you to come back....

Love you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

... However, this was stage and acting and NOT for real (despite I never had the feeling of Michael lying about his love and understanding (for fans in general) on stage).

I agree....see that scene on the Dangerous DVD concert in Bucharest with that girl who doesn't want to leave the scene....(in fact the scene is from Moscow ..... because the girl who went on stage in Bucharest was too shy and it wasn't good for the show  ;) :

[youtube:ctbnc0qm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz9yz9voLIg[/youtube:ctbnc0qm]

........ of course it's staged ....
....Michael's smile after kissing her makes me feel ashamed to be a woman.....

This girl needs help! :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Regarding that subject of Michael kissing girls on stage... the only answer that I have is that nobody is immune from the effects of success and fame. Michael knew that these girls were dying from envy to have that sort of things... he was like all 'powerful' and he just used that power. Maybe that Michael realized later and when he grew older that it was wrong to do so... I don't really know in fact, it's difficult I can only speculate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

bec

Sarahli, I had a similar thought.

Of course it was marketing and part of the show, but....

I can't believe MJ wouldn't know that it would result in the exact behavior that this thread is lamenting.

So...

if you willingly and purposely create it... is complaining about the results really justified? Or even genuine?

Just saying I am skeptical that MJ really despised the rabid fans to the extent that is being insinuated. After all, he did create the environment that they grew from. I don't believe he is so foolish as to have "accidentally" created a monster that in turn plagued him for decades.

Perhaps the WHOLE thing is part of the show... :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Grace

I think it was also part of the training for the show. Let's not forget the intense attempts of control over the artist over years and years. The man inside suffered but nobody cared so much about that fact as long as the performer brought the bucks in.  I remember the videos of a very unsettled, shy Michael behind the scenes and a Michael taking a strong stand on stage. Like two different people. If I recall right, Michael himself said that stage is where he's at home. What a strange home, don't you think? Nowhere to cover - except by profiting from a little hide-away in a black outfit in front of a black background.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

bec

I think it was also part of the training for the show. Let's not forget the intense attempts of control over the artist over years and years. The man inside suffered but nobody cared so much about that fact as long as the performer brought the bucks in.  I remember the videos of a very unsettled, shy Michael behind the scenes and a Michael taking a strong stand on stage. Like two different people. If I recall right, Michael himself said that stage is where he's at home. What a strange home, don't you think? Nowhere to cover - except by profiting from a little hide-away in a black outfit in front of a black background.

We all do that though, to some extent. One person in our element (usually our profession), another person in our leisure time. I don't know what to believe anymore when it comes to MJs personal life. I'm starting to think we know nothing except what we are supposed to know. That being said, what we know is carefully choreographed and orchestrated, which in turn indicates that it's all part of a giant show.

So, is MJ sending out a global call for sympathy? I am starting to look at this theory in that way and I have doubts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Grace

bec, I rather think that Michael was just fed up with the fans' stalking.
The ghosts he called in his professional life sat in his neck in his private life.
I don't think Michael is calling for sympathy. I think he's far beyond that.
What I strongly understand is the request for cleaning his name once and for all times.
For his children. This is more than comprehensible.
At the same moment, it is payday for some of his former company.
And then we have some more reasons why.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal