nefariTopic starter

TMZ moments ago
September 30, 2010, 07:02:23 PM
I find it amusing that TMZ tonight asked Angela Landsbury from "Murder She Wrote" about her possibly starring on Broadway or something of the sort and she said "Don't Believe everything you read!"

And then TMZ was making fun of LL Cool J farting in front of Michael Jackson and referred to said gas passing as "Silent but Deadly" and said "Just like Michael". Made me go OOOOk so Michael is not dead he's silent and deadly.....which could be taken as dangerous for some folks possibly.

Also they had a segment on Alfonso from Fresh Prince and they were talking about him dancing with Michael back in the day.

Lots of bringing up Michael.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

sprint911

Re: TMZ moments ago
September 30, 2010, 08:01:51 PM
Did Michael farted in the casket :lol:

btw, what part were they talking about mj?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2010, 08:13:16 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
I find it amusing that TMZ tonight asked Angela Landsbury from "Murder She Wrote" about her possibly starring on Broadway or something of the sort and she said "Don't Believe everything you read!"

And then TMZ was making fun of LL Cool J farting in front of Michael Jackson and referred to said gas passing as "Silent but Deadly" and said "Just like Michael". Made me go OOOOk so Michael is not dead he's silent and deadly.....which could be taken as dangerous for some folks possibly.

Also they had a segment on Alfonso from Fresh Prince and they were talking about him dancing with Michael back in the day.

Lots of bringing up Michael.

I have to admit that usually I get very embarrassed over such discussion but I saw the video on the Internet of LL telling George Lopez the story of passing gas in front of Michael and it had me laughing hysterically. LL has a true respect and admiration for Michael and I appreciated seeing that from him.

About TMZ..."if" Michael is dead that is very distasteful and disrespectful of them to say. However, the phrase "silent but deadly" immediately gives the impression that he's behind the scenes and more powerful than ever. Thank you for sharing! Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

nefariTopic starter

September 30, 2010, 08:17:54 PM
Blessings to you too. I agree that it would be very rude and disrespectful if Michael is truly gone and they are carrying on about him like this but the more I see of stuff like this it makes me think "Wow" maybe he really is behind the scenes and being all OZ-like he he.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Andrea

September 30, 2010, 08:21:36 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

About TMZ..."if" Michael is dead that is very distasteful and disrespectful of them to say. However, the phrase "silent but deadly" immediately gives the impression that he's behind the scenes and more powerful than ever. Thank you for sharing! Blessings.

That is the impression I got as well! There was definitely a feeling behind that statement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

September 30, 2010, 09:01:07 PM
Quote from: "sprint911"

:lol:  :lol:  Imagine if he did, he would have been the only one smelling it.  :lol:  :lol:
I think tonight is the talk of Michael Jackson, I have a feeling that something really big is going to happen. BAM????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

September 30, 2010, 11:49:58 PM
Quote from: "sprint911"

lol  :lol:  :lol:  :D  sorry that made my day. I've been going through a tough time with my classmate been gunned down in a drive by shooting. thank you for making me smile.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." - Michael Jackson

October 01, 2010, 02:05:53 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
Blessings to you too. I agree that it would be very rude and disrespectful if Michael is truly gone and they are carrying on about him like this but the more I see of stuff like this it makes me think "Wow" maybe he really is behind the scenes and being all OZ-like he he.

I love that Oz reference, Nefari! More and more, Michael is revealing that he is indeed the Man Behind the Curtain....I think Michael himself would love that comparison!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

October 01, 2010, 02:11:07 AM
Also just had to giggle a bit about the SBD reference! But when you apply the that philosophy to Michael right now..."Silent But Deadly"...somehow it totally fits! But I refuse to believe that Michael's farts were anything but little fluffs of heaven...heehee! (remember the little fart of his that is heard on camera during that inside the trailer footage that Krazy Karen Faye shot as he was dressing for the Speed Demon video shoot? It's a quickie, but yes, Michael Freakin' Jackson does actually fart on camera! Wish I could remember the link!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

October 01, 2010, 02:53:37 AM
hi
  yeah  nefari alot of things are going on about michael now.
i was just watching the add for party city and they are playing the song thriller
october was his fav month it all makes sense
peace and love
mjfjei7777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2010, 03:18:01 AM
Quote from: "mjfjei7777"
hi
  yeah  nefari alot of things are going on about michael now.
i was just watching the add for party city and they are playing the song thriller
october was his fav month it all makes sense
peace and love
mjfjei7777

Yeah, I think TMZ's going to be busy this month  ;)  Especially around Halloween! We also got some nice dates coming up (the 7-numerology). Let it simmer!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kel70

October 01, 2010, 08:59:42 AM
Quote from: "heisinme09"
Also just had to giggle a bit about the SBD reference! But when you apply the that philosophy to Michael right now..."Silent But Deadly"...somehow it totally fits! But I refuse to believe that Michael's farts were anything but little fluffs of heaven...heehee! (remember the little fart of his that is heard on camera during that inside the trailer footage that Krazy Karen Faye shot as he was dressing for the Speed Demon video shoot? It's a quickie, but yes, Michael Freakin' Jackson does actually fart on camera! Wish I could remember the link!)

you have had me in fit  :lol:  :lol:  little fluffs of heaven  :lol:  make it an explosive one Mike  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2010, 10:23:35 AM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2010, 10:40:45 AM
This thread will go down in the an(n)als of history!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2010, 11:42:19 AM
Quote from: "heisinme09"

Regatta!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal