Re: Michael's Bodyguard -- Blanket Resemblance?
September 28, 2010, 11:15:45 AM
Harvey such nonsense!!!! The guy looks absolutely different!!!! Michael is his Daddy, nevertheless, one sees 8-)  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mmz

September 28, 2010, 11:26:04 AM
I just wonder....so many people claiming Michael asked for their sperm....I don't want to believe all of them are liars...but...why Michael would have asked for other man sperm?Has he ever given a reason to them for that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2010, 11:29:36 AM
Michael is and remains the father!!! All the same as it was....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2010, 01:08:50 PM
Out of Michaels three children, Blanket is the one that most resembles him.  I think that Michael may have had a woman with an Indian background for Blankets surragate mother.  I have several friends (same family) that are both African-American and Indian.  They have a nice carmel complexion with long straight black hair, just like Blanket.
Besides all of that, if any of Michael's children were not his by blood.  He truly was their father.  He loved and took care of those children regardless of blood.  I don't understand why people just keep coming out saying that they are their father.  They did not take care of them, they did not love them and they did not cherish them like Michael has.  I wish they would leave these children alone!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

September 28, 2010, 03:08:16 PM
i wonder-how many backstabbers are  left to come along with their ridiculous stories??! this story is the most ridiculous one i have ever heard, Blanket is so Michael, i mean look at his eyes, it's Michael's eyes, Michael's features, that guy is just a clown, an attention-seeker.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

September 28, 2010, 07:01:46 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
Out of Michaels three children, Blanket is the one that most resembles him.  I think that Michael may have had a woman with an Indian background for Blankets surragate mother.  I have several friends (same family) that are both African-American and Indian.  They have a nice carmel complexion with long straight black hair, just like Blanket.
Besides all of that, if any of Michael's children were not his by blood.  He truly was their father.  He loved and took care of those children regardless of blood.  I don't understand why people just keep coming out saying that they are their father.  They did not take care of them, they did not love them and they did not cherish them like Michael has.  I wish they would leave these children alone!

In regards to the above comment:  "Anyone can be a father; but it takes a real man to be a DADDY!"

GO MJ ~ GO MJ ~ GO MJ ~ GO MJ ~ GO MJ ~ GO MJ ~ GO MJ...  It's all for M.I.K.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 28, 2010, 07:27:47 PM
" Matthew Fiddes says he donated sperm to MJ back in 2001 ... and Blanket was born in 2002. He says he doesn't know for sure if he's Blanket's daddy ... but says several people have told him they see a resemblance between Blanket and himself as a child".

Matthew these persons to be so blind as your :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 28, 2010, 07:59:22 PM
Quote from: "mmz"
I just wonder....so many people claiming Michael asked for their sperm....I don't want to believe all of them are liars...but...why Michael would have asked for other man sperm?Has he ever given a reason to them for that?

wasn't there something in the ar about michael producing sperm. i remember at the time wondering what in the world was the purpose of telling that. perhaps that was just to head off all of these kinds of claims.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 28, 2010, 08:32:22 PM
This guy was supposed to be in Australia this morning for an interview on one of the morning programs (was advertise yesterday, and I gave them an ABSOLUTE spraying on twitter about it!) anyway, he cancelled his trip. No appearance on TV by him, they instead ran with an interview with an "entertainment" reporter in the UK totally discrediting his claims anyway!
I will try and find the link for the interview for you and post on here.
Was interesting viewing.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

September 28, 2010, 08:35:25 PM

here you go. Just ignore the idiots calling him Jacko..... :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

September 28, 2010, 09:02:13 PM
Quote from: "jenwren20"
This guy was supposed to be in Australia this morning for an interview on one of the morning programs (was advertise yesterday, and I gave them an ABSOLUTE spraying on twitter about it!) anyway, he cancelled his trip. No appearance on TV by him, they instead ran with an interview with an "entertainment" reporter in the UK totally discrediting his claims anyway!
I will try and find the link for the interview for you and post on here.
Was interesting viewing.....

Now that is what I call making a change!!!! God bless you for taking this stand :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

September 28, 2010, 09:08:14 PM
Quote from: "jenwren20"

here you go. Just ignore the idiots calling him Jacko..... :|

Perfect - the last reporter was excellent. I'm really glad that we are seeing more balanced reporting. Thank you for sharing this video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

September 28, 2010, 09:43:48 PM
What the hell is this! Why whould Michael take his bodyguard sperm? What was wrong with his? I am really curious, could not Michael impregnate woman? He wanted children with LMP, it means he was able and I remember Debbie's girlfriend interview with Larri, after MJ "death", on TV, she openly said Debbie told her that they had sex with Michael. I believe Prince and Paris are Michael's kid, at least from his sperm and Blanket from other secret love of Michael. What a naughty boy.......
 BTW, nothing common. Sorry if there are members under 18, I hope not
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

suspicious mind

September 28, 2010, 09:52:04 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
What the hell is this! Why whould Michael take his bodyguard sperm? What was wrong with his? I am really curious, could not Michael impregnate woman? He wanted children with LMP, it means he was able and I remember Debbie's girlfriend interview with Larri, after MJ "death", on TV, she openly said Debbie told her that they had sex with Michael. I believe Prince and Paris are Michael's kid, at least from his sperm and Blanket from other secret love of Michael. What a naughty boy.......
[/color]

;) most of the younger ones problably know much more than we older ones did at their age :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 28, 2010, 09:55:32 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
[/color]

;) most of the younger ones problably know much more than we older ones did at their age :lol:

true  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions