MissG

Re: Why does MJ want low numbers for the hoax?
October 18, 2010, 07:48:58 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
it's all there in my mind - I mean the excitement of the show.... what were you thinking about Gema  :lol:  ?
:lol:  mea culpa mea....

I understood that you are unsure wether or not to feel that MJ is a man that can lift up souls, ya know ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 18, 2010, 07:54:25 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
it's all there in my mind - I mean the excitement of the show.... what were you thinking about Gema  :lol:  ?
:lol:  mea culpa mea....

I understood that you are unsure wether or not to feel that MJ is a man that can lift up souls, ya know ;)

I am sure MJ can lift up everything he wants if he sets his mind on it :lol:
Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 07:55:41 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 18, 2010, 07:55:33 AM
Gema it was about those fans who think Michael is dead, They say that the ones who think he's alive are disrespectful to him because this implies Michael is a liar. So they say we are disrespectful because we think he faked his death, but they don't consider themselves disrespectful for having dirty thouths about a man who they think is dead.
Just a thought....

Dead or alive, their views towards MJ as "sexy" will be the same.

What´s the collateral damage?
We think he is alive-->his family, according to the fans, would feel we don´t let him RIP.
They like to remember MJ as sexy-->his family, according to the fans, would feel we don´t respect his memory.

Looks to me that the solution is to take one step back either way and let the man BE? just a thought...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sarahli

October 18, 2010, 10:16:25 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
We have to make the difference between the stage/the show for the sake of it and real life. I think that our brain allows us to do that...be it a perfect show or whatever...the illusion must not makes us blind.
I understand what you're trying to say Gema...but in the end we decide to succumb to the illusion or not, we are responsible (and you pinpointed to that conclusion in your conclusion  ;) ).

As ususal, you got my point and expressed it better than I could do  :lol:
Thanks hun :)

You're welcome my dear.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

October 24, 2010, 03:47:47 PM
Quote from: "BlackJack"
I feel the "faith-based" rationale to certainly have credence as those with open minds have chosen to beLIEve based on what they have seen so far and weighed it up independently for themselves. The counterparts who are the majority are so brainwashed by the media to not question the validity of the accounts and they don't even know it because they've been so conditioned already. It totally makes sense to drip feed the clues and measure the impact if you're intending to have a profound effect. If the clues were so VISIBLE that it left utterly NO DOUBT everyone would be onto it and then there would be NO impact. This way a relatively small number will be triumphant and the rest will feel stupid, used and finally be aware that the media DOES LIE. There's the impact : in the majority of people feeling stupid at being fed fiction and not even realising it. IMO everybody the world over is a participant in this most unique human experiment whether they know it (hoaxers) or not (the majority, whether fans or not). If it acts to trim down his fan base then I would consider that they're not TRUE fans who care about his wellbeing and what life has been like for him over the many years that he has been giving of himself. It couldn't possibly hurt to be rid of those "stalker fans" that have been relentlessly photo shopping themselves into pics with him since his "death". THAT hasn't gone unnoticed either.

My dear BlackJack.........what a coincidence a TMZ article kind of speaks about a stalker fan and its kind of related with Michael You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

October 25, 2010, 10:38:44 PM
What "disrespect" are you refering to?
Looks like we are forgetting that MJ was an icon with all the consequences. Inside the picture is fanfiction. Is part of the marketing associated with the business.
I may also add, that some of the MJ´s moves are "sexy" beyond any creative steps. Even more, this ones presented at the beginning of the video below are not just random steps  ;) are there to create fanfiction, lust and clearly that response from fans  :)
[youtube:ubwtdglw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf42YDEkJnA[/youtube:ubwtdglw]

Still, I think that we, supporters and fans, must understand that out from the stage, out from work, he is an average man with family and his space must be respected  ;)

LOL, I totaly agree with this... :D
and with you last line too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 25, 2010, 11:33:06 PM
There's nothing good in lust.... I think
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

October 26, 2010, 12:13:20 AM
Well I think lust implies wanting someone sexually without regard as how that person would perceive it, so that would make it degrading :( . But obviously in a consenting relationshp that mutual "lust" rather call it attraction should turn into a passion to want each other sexually, a good thing :P . So lust implies selfishness, and so IMO if we really love Michael as a person, we should try to be sensitive/loving in what we say and respectful, considering we have no way of knowing if he's reading these posts. One of the nine fruits of the Spirit is self-control. ;)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2010, 10:14:51 PM
There's nothing good in lust.... I think
Gina my friend...im no talking about lust... :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 27, 2010, 12:48:12 AM
Sorry Miriam...it was not about what you said...Gema mentioned lust in her post.

"Even more, this ones presented at the beginning of the video below are not just random steps - are there to create fanfiction, lust and clearly that response from fans".

I don't know.... maybe this is true.... but he said to Oprah the music compelles him to make some moves..."when you hear a string you become a string"....you know that fragment of interview.... I believed him. I am not sure that he made those moves to create lust.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 27, 2010, 12:59:54 PM
Sorry Miriam...it was not about what you said...Gema mentioned lust in her post.

"Even more, this ones presented at the beginning of the video below are not just random steps - are there to create fanfiction, lust and clearly that response from fans".

I don't know.... maybe this is true.... but he said to Oprah the music compelles him to make some moves..."when you hear a string you become a string"....you know that fragment of interview.... I believed him. I am not sure that he made those moves to create lust.

May be the "ho ho ho" with the movement is the inspiration....one listen a "ho" and becomes a "ho"  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2010, 04:49:47 PM
Please remember that everything happens for a reason, even if the reason is not clear at the time. The truth will unfurl, lets be patient as all good things come to those who wait. Don't let doubt creep in; stand by your convictions and what you beLIEve in. Lets remember that you cannot undo 40 years of living in a fish bowl, imprisoned by your own fame, over night. There has to be sufficient time to decompress and let go. By withdrawing from life in the public eye, the process has begun. A speedy return will accomplish nothing. We should remember some things from the past, as there have been many clues hinting at what has  happened and will happen, from MJ's own mouth. There are many more to come especially with the release of the new album.

Lets be patient and beLIEve. It's simmering!!

Just wanted to make a reminder.
Now we'll see what the new album is going to bring.
Untill now.... all the album "leaked" on the net !!
And we have HMH video with LOTS of symbols.
I wonder if this is all of it  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

December 11, 2010, 06:51:04 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
I'm just curious : do you really think that an influx of people are going to log on for information about what has been said, investigated and dissected over > 2 year period, once the BAM has happened and everything is made known as clear as crystal. I think that the main focus will be on the man himself and what he has got to say about it directly.

May I draw your attention to the very first LMP myspace blog and ask anyone that is interested, that when viewing it with 15 month old eyes what stands out. IMO there are a lot of interesting references.

Hi! Blackjack - You have some interesting thoughts! I believe that the biggest influx of people could only be pre-BAM as doubts over Michael's facing his death are hitting main news channels, and "fans" want to understand more.  So why this focus on a few Hoax believers now? I am interested in your thoughts --

To answer your second question, I have highlighted below what stands out in the LMP myspace blog:
-The parallel's with Elvis Death and Michael gaining knowledge (Highlighted in red)
-Her apparent dismay at this thought - Could also be an affirmation that he did it- (Highlighted in Blue)
Those are my thoughts, What are yours? And what are you eluding to?

Years ago Michael and I were having a deep conversation about life in general.

I can't recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my Fathers Death.

At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, "I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did."

I promptly tried to deter him from the idea, at which point he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded almost matter of fact as if to let me know, he knew what he knew and that was kind of that.

14 years later I am sitting here watching on the news an ambulance leaves the driveway of his home, the big gates, the crowds outside the gates, the coverage, the crowds outside the hospital, the Cause of death and what may have led up to it and the memory of this conversation hit me, as did the unstoppable tears.

As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.

--Lisa Marie Presley 6/26/09

With L.O.V.E

The exact Scenario...is this really it?

Wow, the T and S capitalized. Brilliant!

Rethinking over some things from posts past...I have a question. Is it on purpose, or an oversight, that the "E" is not capitalized, as well?? After all, "TS" made his real name available to us when he was known as "S.T.U.D.Y.": Tim E. Simkins. Is anyone trying to say that "TS" does not represent the very same guy now, even though, in LMP's communication, the word "EXACT" gives us the necessary "E" also?????????

Once again, was the "e" NOT capitalized on purpose, to mean that "TS" could be ANYone--even MJ himself---and not the guy we were led to beLIEve he was, another actual person named Tim E. Simkins?

I wondered why everyone was still unsure about TS' identity, STILL, when I thought it had been established, last year... Or is this whole capital T and S about some other subject? (I can be a little slow on the uptake, sometimes, especially when my brain is overtaxed, SIFTING THROUGH MULTIPLE LIES AND PUZZLES... :x  :lol: )

I apologize if this has been addressed and answered elsewhere. :oops:  Perhaps some good heart could direct me to it?  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

December 11, 2010, 08:03:30 PM
Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
I'm just curious : do you really think that an influx of people are going to log on for information about what has been said, investigated and dissected over > 2 year period, once the BAM has happened and everything is made known as clear as crystal. I think that the main focus will be on the man himself and what he has got to say about it directly.

May I draw your attention to the very first LMP myspace blog and ask anyone that is interested, that when viewing it with 15 month old eyes what stands out. IMO there are a lot of interesting references.

Hi! Blackjack - You have some interesting thoughts! I believe that the biggest influx of people could only be pre-BAM as doubts over Michael's facing his death are hitting main news channels, and "fans" want to understand more.  So why this focus on a few Hoax believers now? I am interested in your thoughts --

To answer your second question, I have highlighted below what stands out in the LMP myspace blog:
-The parallel's with Elvis Death and Michael gaining knowledge (Highlighted in red)
-Her apparent dismay at this thought - Could also be an affirmation that he did it- (Highlighted in Blue)
Those are my thoughts, What are yours? And what are you eluding to?

Years ago Michael and I were having a deep conversation about life in general.

I can't recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my Fathers Death.

At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, "I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did."

I promptly tried to deter him from the idea, at which point he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded almost matter of fact as if to let me know, he knew what he knew and that was kind of that.

14 years later I am sitting here watching on the news an ambulance leaves the driveway of his home, the big gates, the crowds outside the gates, the coverage, the crowds outside the hospital, the Cause of death and what may have led up to it and the memory of this conversation hit me, as did the unstoppable tears.

As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.

--Lisa Marie Presley 6/26/09

With L.O.V.E

The exact Scenario...is this really it?

Wow, the T and S capitalized. Brilliant!

Rethinking over some things from posts past...I have a question. Is it on purpose, or an oversight, that the "E" is not capitalized, as well?? After all, "TS" made his real name available to us when he was known as "S.T.U.D.Y.": Tim E. Simkins. Is anyone trying to say that "TS" does not represent the very same guy now, even though, in LMP's communication, the word "EXACT" gives us the necessary "E" also?????????

Once again, was the "e" NOT capitalized on purpose, to mean that "TS" could be ANYone--even MJ himself---and not the guy we were led to beLIEve he was, another actual person named Tim E. Simkins?

I wondered why everyone was still unsure about TS' identity, STILL, when I thought it had been established, last year... Or is this whole capital T and S about some other subject? (I can be a little slow on the uptake, sometimes, especially when my brain is overtaxed, SIFTING THROUGH MULTIPLE LIES AND PUZZLES... :x  :lol: )

I apologize if this has been addressed and answered elsewhere. :oops:  Perhaps some good heart could direct me to it?  :)

Its Her

The above Email makes the link between LMP and TS and not LMP and T.E.S.  As of today "we" have not established TS identity, some may have a better idea than others but that's all!
Tim E Simkins and his STUDY website is most probably another decoy, those are everywhere and on so many different topics and characters. (My favorite one is Frank Paul Gambino!) To my knowledge, nobody has ever been able to prove that TS was Tim E Simkins or has even found who Tim E Simkins really is! Does He moonwalk?

Would the perfectionist that TS is, really make it that easy to track His identity?... I am S.T.U.D.Y.... Oops, I forgot I had a website and my name is on it, everywhere!... Never mind! I will keep on telling them that I won't reveal my identity until the time is right and it will all be fine!

The non capitalised "e" in LMP "The exact Scenario" may be a soft hint that Tim E Simkins is a character (virtual or else) but not the real TS or the word exact was an important one to use in this sentence (MJ/Elvis) but not in consideration with TS.

I hope my middle of the night explanation has given you a few answers...

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

bec

December 11, 2010, 08:32:10 PM
^^ That's super good info girls! I did a flip out last summer when I reread that blog, not even noticing the perfectly available E.

Tim Simkins is totally a ruse.

8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions