angel

Re: TIAI 09/27
September 27, 2010, 10:06:52 PM
Beautiful work, Mo and Souza!  A+ level on the report card! ;)   You have raised the bar again with this reader-friendly, eye-catching format.  TS, much appreciation for showcasing this new design.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kylie

September 28, 2010, 03:19:11 AM
Excellent job Souza and Mo, the page looks great.  Much easier to read and understand what TS is telling us in this kind of format.

Just noticed something I thought was interesting in the section "Does MJ have any informers?"
It says that
"Elvis/Jesse had Dr. Hinton as an informer, and he helped to write the book"
and has this linked

Then it says
"And Elvis/Jesse still has Linda as an informer"  
and links to Linda Hoodsigmon's website

Then it says:
 "So would MJ have no informers? And if that doesn’t make sense, then who are the reliable MJ informers—if not TMZ and/or TS?"
and links to a post to Serenitys_Dreams
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[attachment=0:133q2gqs]SD.jpg[/attachment:133q2gqs]

Is this suggesting that not only are TS and TMZ MJs reliable informers but that Serenitys_Dream is too???

The way it is written is weird and then it links to her post.
It really seems to me that it is pointing to Serenitys_Dream being MJ's "Linda"

Elvis/Linda = MJ/Serenity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 28, 2010, 06:52:40 AM
I'm not going to comment on Serenitys_Dream, but I must say I've wondered recently whether certain people here are more than 'just' members. They seem to 'know' many things for certain, more than the rest of us, and I get a vibe that it's not just from more researching and investigating. I maybe imagining it of course!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 28, 2010, 07:33:03 AM
Quote from: "curls"
I'm not going to comment on Serenitys_Dream, but I must say I've wondered recently whether certain people here are more than 'just' members. They seem to 'know' many things for certain, more than the rest of us, and I get a vibe that it's not just from more researching and investigating. I maybe imagining it of course!

I agree. If you're imagining, than I am imagining it too. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2010, 08:10:37 AM
curls, I also agree. Your post sounds very much like something I would write.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2010, 08:11:12 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "curls"

I agree. If you're imagining, than I am imagining it too. :|

You've both read my mind Curls and GinaFelicia!!  We have no idea who is posting here.  Usernames are like masks to disguise one's true identity.  Obviously there are some good investigators and researchers amongst us, but perhaps some have been able to tap into some exclusive information the rest of us don't have access to  ;)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 28, 2010, 08:19:57 AM
Quote from: "RK"
TS says that MJ himself said at the London Press conference-- see you in July.  And he underlined it.
This has really challenged me. I am one who has always maintained it wasn't Mike, but now I will have to go back over the O2  anouncement threads.
Well, it wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong about something. If anyones looking for me, I'll be in the doubles threads.

I keep thinking about that too. However, I had an interesting notion the other day. Even if it wasn't Mike at the 02, or in parts of TII, does that automatically mean that he wasn't behind the whole thing? If this whole thing is like a movie, then Mike could have hired actors to play his part while he is directing it. So perhaps it doesn't matter if it was really Michael at the 02, because the message was still the same and still straight from Mike's mouth as far as what he wanted to be said... "This It Is".

What do you think? Just trying to entertain all possible options!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

gwynned

September 28, 2010, 10:24:17 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
TS says that MJ himself said at the London Press conference-- see you in July.  And he underlined it.
This has really challenged me. I am one who has always maintained it wasn't Mike, but now I will have to go back over the O2  anouncement threads.
Well, it wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong about something. If anyones looking for me, I'll be in the doubles threads.

I keep thinking about that too. However, I had an interesting notion the other day. Even if it wasn't Mike at the 02, or in parts of TII, does that automatically mean that he wasn't behind the whole thing? If this whole thing is like a movie, then Mike could have hired actors to play his part while he is directing it. So perhaps it doesn't matter if it was really Michael at the 02, because the message was still the same and still straight from Mike's mouth as far as what he wanted to be said... "This It Is".

At first it seemed obvious to me that the 02 MJ was an imposter.  But then I thought perhaps MJ was pretending to be an imposter.  After all, would a real imposter walk the way he did?  And that wig!  Not to mention that silly smirk on his face.  Michael is such a trickster, it wouldn't surprise me if the imposter is a fake!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 28, 2010, 02:16:12 PM
Quote from: "gwynned"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

At first it seemed obvious to me that the 02 MJ was an imposter.  But then I thought perhaps MJ was pretending to be an imposter.  After all, would a real imposter walk the way he did?  And that wig!  Not to mention that silly smirk on his face.  Michael is such a trickster, it wouldn't surprise me if the imposter is a fake!
I still am not sure if it was Michael or not. It;s just my opinion that he has a double who looks almost like him, speaks and walks almost like him.  But who knows?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 28, 2010, 04:31:44 PM
Quote from: "Kylie"
Excellent job Souza and Mo, the page looks great.  Much easier to read and understand what TS is telling us in this kind of format.

Just noticed something I thought was interesting in the section "Does MJ have any informers?"
It says that
and has this linked

Then it says

Then it says:
 "So would MJ have no informers? And if that doesn’t make sense, then who are the reliable MJ informers—if not TMZ and/or TS?"
[attachment=0:1myytz5f]SD.jpg[/attachment:1myytz5f]

Is this suggesting that not only are TS and TMZ MJs reliable informers but that Serenitys_Dream is too???

If you click the link you will see serenity's post is about the TMZ connection. TMZ is Mike's informer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kylie

September 28, 2010, 10:22:47 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

It says that
and has this linked

Then it says

Then it says:
[attachment=0:158sba6v]SD.jpg[/attachment:158sba6v]

If you click the link you will see serenity's post is about the TMZ connection. TMZ is Mike's informer.

Yes Souza, I see that, but the question asked by TS is:
So would MJ have no informers? And if that doesn’t make sense, then who are the reliable MJ informers—if NOT TMZ and/or TS?

So he is asking if the informers aren't TMZ or TS, then who are they, then he shows a screen shot of Serenitys_Dream.

So to me this suggests, that if TMZ or TS aren't the only reliable informers, then Serenitys_Dream is also a reliable informer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 29, 2010, 12:15:11 AM
I am reading again TS' last post and honestly I can say if TS can't convince people that Mr. Jackson could be alive, than nobody can, except of Mr. Jackson himself coming Back.

Even if TS has so much sense in what he says (most of the time I am surprised because he uses the arguments I would use, with the difference that he gives a better expression to these arguments)  I admit I have my own doubts sometimes, like when I see his mother so sad or Neverland sold or auctions on Michael's assets...

I don't ask for more clues anymore, because we were given plenty, but I feel like we are in a critical moment of this story, a turning point or something like that. Something has to happen, something HAS to happen.... I just don't know if it's good or bad :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 29, 2010, 03:14:16 AM

It says that
and has this linked

Then it says

Then it says:
[attachment=0:22oase0o]SD.jpg[/attachment:22oase0o]

So would MJ have no informers? And if that doesn’t make sense, then who are the reliable MJ informers—if NOT TMZ and/or TS?

So he is asking if the informers aren't TMZ or TS, then who are they, then he shows a screen shot of Serenitys_Dream.

So to me this suggests, that if TMZ or TS aren't the only reliable informers, then Serenitys_Dream is also a reliable informer.

English might not be my first language, but I had in in school for about 9 years and to me this sentence:

"So would MJ have no informers? And if that doesn’t make sense, then who are the reliable MJ informers—if NOT TMZ and/or TS?"

Means:

Of course MJ has informers and since he has, why not TMZ and TS. In Dutch it's formulated quite the same way.

With all due respect for serenity and her posts, I think it's not good to put the stamp "Informer" on her for several reasons.

Serenity is doing what you all can do: search for information on the world wide web with the info provided to us. That doesn't mean she is an informer, it means she takes the effort to do a search, instead of just reading articles and discussing it here. Saying she is an informer means she needs to watch what she posts from now on, because if something she posts is off, or debunked by someone, it's easy to dismiss TS again as well, because people have decided they are linked. We all know by now how easy it is to forget the proof TS has provided...

Another danger is that people will be focussing only on serenity's posts and ignore other posts, taking serenity's for truth and look no further. That means people will miss interesting information and stop to think for themselves. I already see that happening in some threads. I am not saying serenity is posting BS, I am saying you shouldn't stop reading after serenity's post just because someone misread a sentence of TS. It would be better if you would instead do the same as her (and others on here as well) and start searching for information as well.

It also happens the other way around. A while back someone had a rant about Mo and I about the dog-theory, ridiculing it. Most people have heard of the dog-theory, but I think most of them NEVER read the info in it. Because if you would forget about the dog, there is a lot of information in those posts about the medicins that is interesting. Because some people ranted about the post that it was ridiculous, many didn't even read it and the posts after that, because most haven't read the Trial blog either, which has a lot of valuable info in it as well. All because someone said one of the posts was ridiculous, people stopped reading.

Most info is all to be found on the net, if you would only do a few searches. Yet I see people rather rely on "informers" then do a search for themselves. If we would all just dig a little deeper, we might find more information.

Are there people on here besides TS that give valuable information? Yes I think there are. They are not all MJ's informers, some are posters that, like I mentioned, took the effort to search for the info already available. Some might be MJ's informers (or maybe he himself), and I think they are the ones that give tiny bits of info to start a discussion, to make sure some stuff was 'found' on the internet, like videos that contain important info, but they will be the ones you least expect in my opinion.

It is important to keep thinking for yourself. All of us can be 'informers' if only we would stop following one certain person, or a few persons and search for ourselves. A few tips: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If we would all start using at least these 3 sites, maybe we would find some more info. A hundred will find more info than ten.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

September 29, 2010, 03:26:25 AM

It says that
and has this linked

Then it says

Then it says:
[attachment=0:nwf5zzwg]SD.jpg[/attachment:nwf5zzwg]

English might not be my first language, but I had in in school for about 9 years and to me this sentence:

"So would MJ have no informers? And if that doesn’t make sense, then who are the reliable MJ informers—if NOT TMZ and/or TS?"

Means:

Of course MJ has informers and since he has, why not TMZ and TS. In Dutch it's formulated quite the same way.

With all due respect for serenity and her posts, I think it's not good to put the stamp "Informer" on her for several reasons.

Serenity is doing what you all can do: search for information on the world wide web with the info provided to us. That doesn't mean she is an informer, it means she takes the effort to do a search, instead of just reading articles and discussing it here. Saying she is an informer means she needs to watch what she posts from now on, because if something she posts is off, or debunked by someone, it's easy to dismiss TS again as well, because people have decided they are linked. We all know by now how easy it is to forget the proof TS has provided...

Another danger is that people will be focussing only on serenity's posts and ignore other posts, taking serenity's for truth and look no further. That means people will miss interesting information and stop to think for themselves. I already see that happening in some threads. I am not saying serenity is posting BS, I am saying you shouldn't stop reading after serenity's post just because someone misread a sentence of TS. It would be better if you would instead do the same as her (and others on here as well) and start searching for information as well.

It also happens the other way around. A while back someone had a rant about Mo and I about the dog-theory, ridiculing it. Most people have heard of the dog-theory, but I think most of them NEVER read the info in it. Because if you would forget about the dog, there is a lot of information in those posts about the medicins that is interesting. Because some people ranted about the post that it was ridiculous, many didn't even read it and the posts after that, because most haven't read the Trial blog either, which has a lot of valuable info in it as well. All because someone said one of the posts was ridiculous, people stopped reading.

Most info is all to be found on the net, if you would only do a few searches. Yet I see people rather rely on "informers" then do a search for themselves. If we would all just dig a little deeper, we might find more information.

Are there people on here besides TS that give valuable information? Yes I think there are. They are not all MJ's informers, some are posters that, like I mentioned, took the effort to search for the info already available. Some might be MJ's informers (or maybe he himself), and I think they are the ones that give tiny bits of info to start a discussion, to make sure some stuff was 'found' on the internet, like videos that contain important info, but they will be the ones you least expect in my opinion.

It is important to keep thinking for yourself. All of us can be 'informers' if only we would stop following one certain person, or a few persons and search for ourselves. A few tips: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If we would all start using at least these 3 sites, maybe we would find some more info. A hundred will find more info than ten.

AMEN to that, I wholeheartedly agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 29, 2010, 04:55:41 AM
Here is the complete part of TS' post again:

Quote from: "TS"
Does MJ Have Any Informers?

Elvis/Jesse had Dr. Hinton as an informer, and he helped to write the book {see Update #6, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  And Elvis/Jesse still has Linda as an informer {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  So would MJ have no informers?  And if that doesn’t make sense, then who are the reliable MJ informers—if not TMZ and/or TS? {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

Is the Jackson family the only informers?  And if so, why have they given almost no clues for quite a while?  And if the family is against TMZ, then why have they done interviews with TMZ {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}?  Why don’t they openly speak out against TMZ?  Yes, Jermaine did mention a complaint about camera people laughing in court {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; but this is all that he mentioned, he said nothing against TMZ reporting MJ news and/or hoax information, etc.

And let’s go back to the beginning once more: why was TMZ first to report the MJ “death”?  Some have suggested that this is merely because TMZ was faster than all the other media, and got the information ahead of everyone else.  But would MJ be so sloppy, as to accidentally allow an internet tabloid site be the first to find out about the “death”?  If MJ planned this all out so well for so long (see Updates #4 & #6): don’t you think that he would also plan what media facility he wanted to first announce the “death”?

Furthermore, if MJ does not have a news source in on the hoax: then how can he demonstrate the problem of the media running stories from other news facilities, without checking it out for themselves (which is exactly what happens when TMZ posts articles)?  And if MJ did plan to demonstrate this, then what news company is he using—if not TMZ??

Even if MJ were really dead, it’s possible that one or more in the Jackson family would read the hoax theories on the internet.  And if you are sure MJ is alive: then you can be certain that they are watching the hoax on the internet.  And even if they read one and only one hoax forum, surely it would be this one (MJDHI); because it’s the first hit on Google, because you don’t have to sign up to read it, and because it is the only hoax forum on the TMZ blog roll {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Now why would TMZ put only this hoax forum on blog roll—which is also the only forum that TS posts on?  If MJ and/or TMZ is against the TIAI messages: then this forum should NEVER be the on the TMZ blog roll!

For those who have claimed that TS is only connected with TMZ, but not anything else in the hoax; here is the list yet again (with one more added).  And this time there are sixteen ones with a * (instead of a #); these sixteen are all connections to more than just TMZ.

*1. MJ investigation complete, only two days after TIAI announced Update #1.
*2. 333 pages of FBI files, planned release on same day as TIAI Revealed.
*3. $9.99 while LaToya shopping, connecting with “99” days after 9-9-09.
#4. Six 911 articles on TMZ, the day after TIAI conspiracies on Google (911, etc).
#5. Murray on TMZ news four times, the same day as the TIAI Murray redirect.
*6. Vendetta on 11-5; Evan Chandler / Emerald City on 11-17 (70th anniversary).
*7. 2012 trailer, a week before “Jackson” and many other MJ parallels came out.
*8. TII Resurrection scene in a graveyard (not funeral & casket, etc).
*9. TII would Reveal the hoax (Smooth Criminal, no RIP, BAM statement, etc).
*10. TII would show the MJ “Return” (this very word is now on the DVD).
*11. 1998 autograph codes; 77 days & 7 days all pointed to 9-9-09, fulfilled by several TII and MJ related events.
*12. ALLJACK5ONS tweet on 1-18 about TIAI “Revealed” (also the 3-11 tweet).
#13. TMZ clue on January 25.
#14. TMZ, Murray, and murder versus hoax clue on February 5.
*15. High probability of “piece by piece” return starting in January (see #12, etc).
*16. Autopsy finalized 9-9-09, released just one day after I said “9-9-09 update”.
#17. TIAI redirect to TMZ, less than an hour before the big MJ Killed Himself post.
#18. Update #4 (4-44), #17 article posted on 4-4 at 4:00 AM (444).
*19. Elvis redirect on 5-10, several Elvis events happen from 5-12 to 5-20 (next).
*20. Update 5 (with 12 sections) on 5-12 at 5:12 AM; later that day TMZ starts LMP series from 5-12 to 5-17.  Also, Linda talks to Jesse on 5-12.
*21. The final part of TIAI Update (#5d) is posted evening of 5-19 (CA time).  On 5-19, Eliza posted a message on her homepage, for the first time in about four months; then on 5-20, the article by attorney Mayoras was posted (6-1, above).
*22. “Strong Evidence of TS’s Authenticity” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Strongest Evidence that TS Is a Fake Informer

TIAI Update #6 was titled: “TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This Summer?!?”  And yes, summer is nearly over.  So if there’s no bam soon, then I guess this is very strong evidence that TS is fake, right?

However, although the critics will no doubt be eager to use this reasoning as soon as summer is over, there is one minor problem with this reasoning—and that problem is the following list of the others who would also have to be fake, using the same basic reasoning: Jermaine, 5 Brothers, TMZ, Paris, Ortega, Janet, and even MJ himself!

Jermaine’s “The Tribute” has said “coming SOON” for about a year now {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}; actually, it was originally titled The Tribute 2009 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  The “5 Brothers Enterprises” website—with BAM illustrated visually and in the audio—has also said “coming SOON” since December 2009 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

TMZ had a “big clue” for January 18, 2010; but nothing happened {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  And in the same month (January 2010), Paris said “Daddy was supposed to be here.  Daddy was going to perform this year.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

Many already know about Kenny Ortega’s tweet: “Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out and the flowers are all in bloom Captain Hook: He’s back” {Sep 1st, 2009 via web; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  This was so obvious, that he got several questions about it; so only one day later, Kenny said: “... I was quoting text from Peter Pan. Please don’t look for hidden messages. Promise they’re not there. Just fun” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Now if MJ were really dead, then we wouldn’t pay much attention to these tweets from Kenny; but if MJ is alive, then the first tweet was indeed a clue—and the second one was to deter further questioning.  It is true that the first tweet doesn’t give a specific year, it only mentions springtime; however, unless he was referring to the very next spring (2010), then this tweet was essentially pointless—because it could be ANY spring from now until forever.

On June 14, 2010, Janet tweeted this: “It’s time the fans know the truth …”
{Jun 14th via web; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, verified account}.  What “truth” was Janet referring to, that was then “time” for the fans to “know”?  Perhaps that MJ is dead, and he was murdered?  If so, that is nothing that hasn’t been said many times already.  Furthermore, if MJ is alive, then murder would not be the “truth”—instead, the hoax would be the truth.  Yet nearly three months have passed since then, and no hoax truth has come out publicly from the Jacksons.

Last but not least, MJ himself said at the London press conference: “see you in July”!  If he really died, then this was merely a reference to the planned concerts in July 2009; but if he was planning a fake death, then the “July” did not refer to 2009.  Of course he didn’t say what year, just like Kenny’s tweet; but once again, if MJ didn’t mean July 2010, then it could be any year—and therefore it would be practically meaningless.

Actually, if you’re going to include all of the above as fake MJ hoax informers, then you might as well include Dr. Hinton as a fake Elvis hoax informer; because Dr. Hinton—the very one who helped write the book with Elvis/Jesse—said Elvis would come out publicly in the year 2002, but it didn’t happen {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

And what about attorney Mayoras, who is an informer with Eliza’s case?  Back in May he said: “Eliza Presley’s court case is back on track and scheduled to come to a head this summer. … Stay tuned until this summer.  That’s when the real fun begins.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Summer is about over, so does “this summer” make him a fake informer?  By the way “This Summer” is the exact phrase that I used in my Update #6—along with two question marks {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Eliza herself knows that there can be delays, when you are dealing with court cases.  She said the following: “Of course, any time that you deal with the legal system, you cannot predict a time frame, can you?” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Like everyone else involved in the MJ and Elvis hoaxes, I can’t give any certain dates for bam; I can only give possibilities.  And at this point, don’t be too surprised if nothing major happens until after Eliza and/or Murray cases are done.
 There are some interesting dates coming up: 10-10-10, Halloween, and November 5 (V for Vendetta); but as always, don’t put too much on any particular date.

What we do know for sure is that: “It’s all going to come out; it’s all going to unfold.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  This is what Jermaine said back in February, 2010; and it was stated in the context of the “airport” slip, so we know he meant the hoax is all going to come out {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Jermaine also reiterated this again on Larry King interview in June, 2010.  “[Larry:] Do you think we’ll ever find out the whole story?  [Jermaine:] Yes!  Yes!  You know why, because his [MJ’s] family is not going to let it not happen. ... We’re going to do everything in our power as a family to make sure the world knows what really happened.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Yes, there have been delays; and as time passes, more members may leave this forum (and many have left already).  But don’t worry too much; they will all come rushing back right after bamsday—along with thousands and thousands of new members.

By reading all the above, it should be clear that TS is talking about TMZ, himself and the Jacksons, because many were still rejecting TMZ and him as valuable informers (hence the subject of his post: "Silencing the critics". In other words: stop opposing TMZ & TS/TIAI as informers, start seeing the info they provide.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions