MJonmind

Re: 2012 - The Age of Aquarius / Mike?
September 27, 2010, 11:52:08 AM
Serenitys_Dream
Sheets
Michael was wrapped in sheets and not a body bag when taken from the hospital to the coroner; he was also wrapped in a sheet inside the casket. There was what appears to be a large "Knot" in the sheet when the body is being loaded into the helicopter.

Sheet.jpg (20.84 KiB) Viewed 388 times

Knotted Sheet containing Michael Jackson's "body" being loaded into the sheriff's helicopter on June 25, 2009

John 19:40 (King James Version)
40 Then took they the body of Jesus, and wound it in linen clothes with the spices, as the manner of the Jews is to bury.

Mark 15:46 (King James Version)
46 And he bought fine linen, and took him down, and wrapped him in the linen...

The Autopsy Report
In the Autopsy Report it is also reported that Michael is inside the casket wrapped in sheets after a hair sample has been requested for forensic testing.
I always wondered about the word 'sheets' in MJ's song Black or White.
I Am Tired Of This Devil
I Am Tired Of This Stuff
I Am Tired Of This Business
Sew When The
Going Gets Rough
I Ain't Scared Of
Your Brother
I Ain't Scared Of No Sheets
I Ain't Scared Of Nobody
Girl When The
Goin' Gets Mean
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

September 27, 2010, 12:35:59 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This screen shot from Casket Man's video.

[youtube:vcngmktw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F599ZCcwMwg[/youtube:vcngmktw]

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
What about the years at the end of the video.

2009 -1988 = 21

21 = 3 x 7

1988 - 1958 = 30

Ministry of Jesus
According to the Canonical Gospels, the ministry of Jesus began when Jesus was around 30 years old and lasted a period of 1–3 years. In the biblical narrative, Jesus' method of teaching involved parables, metaphor, allegory, sayings, proverbs, and a small number of direct sermons. This was the first coming of Jesus; as most Christian denominations believe in a Second Coming when Jesus will return to the earth to fulfill aspects of Messianic prophecy, such as the general Resurrection of the Dead, the Last Judgment of the dead and the living and the full establishment of the Kingdom of God on earth (also called the "Reign of God"), including the Messianic Age.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2010, 12:42:32 PM
:o This Thread is great!!! I must pursue him ;) thanks!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2010, 01:00:40 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Before I explain my thoughts, please watch all three parts below first, or else it's too hard to explain and you might not get some things I address.

[youtube:lon6pbx0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNf-P_5u_Hw[/youtube:lon6pbx0]
[youtube:lon6pbx0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc-mrJf45Hg[/youtube:lon6pbx0]
[youtube:lon6pbx0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjAegPhQOUg[/youtube:lon6pbx0]

Although I am not so sure that all this info is 100% accurate, I do think this is a very plausible theory.

Mike might not have been born by a virgin, his birth may not be announced by a star in the east and probably there weren't 3 kings or magi following that star to adore him, yet I do see a lot of things that made me think about it.

Keep in mind that it's not exact science. If Jesus ever lived I don't think he really did all those things such as walking on water etc., as is presented in the bible, but I do think he might have been someone that started a revolution, something that was the start of the new age of pisces.

Jesus was a child teacher at 12, Mike released his first solo album around the age of 12 (1972)

At the age of 30 Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist, and thus began his ministry, Mike left the JW's and started planning a hoax to heal the world around the age of 30.

Jesus had 12 disciples which he traveled about with performing miracles such as healing the sick, walking on water, raising the dead, Mike had 12 dancers for This is It, performing miracles like raising the dead (Thriller). He also is portrayed on a "Last Supper" together with people that performed miracles in their lives, one way or another.

Jesus was known as the "King of Kings," the "Light of the World, etc., Mike was known as the King of Pop and sings in TII "I'm the light of the world".

Jesus was betrayed by his disciple Judas and sold for 30 pieces of silver, Mike was betrayed by many, all for $$$

Jesus was crucified, placed in a tomb and after 3 days was resurrected, Mike was crucified (the 1993 and 2003 accusations, along with all the other slander), was placed in a tomb and will "resurrect".

The video production company shooting the Murray "thanks supporters" video was called Sirius.

Now here is the thing. Some claim we are in the transition to the Age of Aquarius. A Great Year or Platonic Year lasts about 26,000 years. With 12 zodiac signs as we know it, that would mean each astrological age would last about 2,150 years. But only a few know that there are actually 13 zodiac signs: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That would mean that each age would last approx. 2,000 years, meaning that it could very well be that we are at the very beginning of the age of aquarius. Some say we will be fully in the age of aquarius in 2012:

What is the Aquarian Age?

There have been many Ages and shift of Ages throughout the History of Humankind.

The Aquarian Age is dawning and marks the transition into new ways of "being" within the evolution of humanity. The vibrational frequency of the planet has been steadily increasing and we are currently on the cusp leaving the Piscean age behind and it has been predicted that we will be fully in the Aquarian Age by 2012.

The Piscean Age was ruled by machines, hierarchies and ego. The New Aquarian Age will be ruled by awareness, intuition, wisdom (lived knowledge) and experience.

The mind is changing its sensitivity, it's basic frequency and functioning. Our life is changing its sense of time, space, and reality.

5 Sutras for the Aquarian Age:

Recognize that the other person is you

There is a way through every block

When the time is on you, start, and the pressure will be off

Understand through compassion or you will misunderstand the times

Vibrate the Cosmos, the Cosmos shall clear the path

What really stood out for me is:

The Piscean Age was ruled by machines, hierarchies and ego. The New Aquarian Age will be ruled by awareness, intuition, wisdom (lived knowledge) and experience.

The mind is changing its sensitivity, it's basic frequency and functioning. Our life is changing its sense of time, space, and reality.

This is exactly what this hoax is doing with us, it's all about awareness and knowledge. 2012 is not the end of the world, it is the end of an age ruled by machines, hierarchies and ego, but someone of course has to bring us into that new age of awareness, intuition, wisdom (lived knowledge) and experience.

As the videos explained, each age has its own hero: Horus, Moses, Jesus, etc. All of them have their own story, each age begins with a change. I, as a firm believer that everything is truly "written in the stars" think Mike could very well be that person that should be the one that will be responsible for that change. Of all people in the world, he is the one that can make that happen. As people said he had a messiah-complex, he himself said he is not Jesus, but wants to be Jesus-like, by helping others. Jesus was the one starting the age of pisces, Mike might be the one that will form the age of aquarius. This could be why we see the Jesus pose, the 12 dancers, the Last Supper, the references to the sun (I'm the light of the world), the sunflowers etc. I think he knows a lot about astrology and I think he might have seen that he has the power and the knowledge to do it.

Another thing that I find interesting, whether or not you believe the theory that Mike was actually born on 1/28/1960, is that according to our known calendar with the 12 signs of the zodiac, Mike would be Aquarius if that theory turns out to be true. For those that haven't seen why it would be possible, here it is again:

I don't have access to the report now, but I'll try to recall what I know and check later on but I think this is pretty much what the report said:

Intelius shows us:

Michael J. Jackson - California - Katherine and some others from the family as relatives
Mike J. Jackson - California - Katherine and some others from the family as relatives

There is more than one DOB listed, because there are more people with those names. There is only one DOB they both have in common: January 28, 1960. Now let's list some things:

In 1969 when Mike was supposed to be 11, he had to tell people he was 9, for PR reasons (I guess you are way cuter at 9, because you are darn old at 11.. :S )... Look at the video below, it's from 1968. Is he 10 or 8 there? IMO maybe 10, more likely 8, going on 9.

[youtube:lon6pbx0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux3joe0GdTA[/youtube:lon6pbx0]

When you pay close attention while watching The Jacksons - An American Dream (produced by Jermaine!!) you will notice that Katherine gets pregnant with Mike in 1959. Well you can try but it's impossible in that case to give birth in 1958. (btw: at birth she names him Michael Joe, not Joseph).

Then we had this:
01/28/2010 at 08:30 am in department 5
at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Revocation of Will
Hmmmm, turning 50 would be a good time to have your will revoked, don't you think?

It's not like there is a sibling 'in the way'. Marlon David Jackson (born March 12, 1957), Steven Randall "Randy" Jackson (born October 29, 1961). So both dates are possible, there is quite a gap between Marlon and Randy, considering the fact that the older siblings had way less time in between.

The indictment of 2003. Although the whole world knows his DOB, it's blocked out:

Make up your own mind about it, but my bet is that the moment the world learned his name was Michael Joseph Jackson, born August 29, 1958, a hoax was already in the planning.

Okay, so I hope I made sense...and no, I am not high on pot :lol:

[youtube:lon6pbx0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH8_M1fbXd4&feature=related[/youtube:lon6pbx0]

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revalation
And the mind's true liberation

Aquarius!
Aquarius!

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius
Aquarius!
Aquarius!

Funfact: the next time Jupiter will align with Mars will be in May, 2011. The last time was February 14, 2009 and this occurs every 27 months (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). The moon is in the seventh house twice a day. [/color]

I understand you here and I agree.  Michael is a very special human being with a unique calling.  I do believe it's related to the Age of Aquarius.

Have you seen this site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

September 27, 2010, 01:37:12 PM
serenity, I didn't know that Back was still posting, I think I need to go and check mjjcommunity. (oh, I just did and it said I have been banned, anyone else having the same problem?  :? )

I was an old member but since I´m here I didnpt go there and start to visit again the site for back posts, the first time they show me a message that i was banned for life!  :lol:  but when i ask them why? they say thay have a technical problem and un-banned me... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

September 27, 2010, 03:12:38 PM
Greetings to all! Huge Souza and Serenity for the helpful information, it was very interesting to read thanks. You have really impressed me.
Forgive for my "five cents", but...... I have just looked at this video and have seen on suit of MJ two fishes (application). Symbolically, truth?

Sorry for mistakes.
With love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

paula-c

September 27, 2010, 07:35:04 PM
There is a question that has long I'm doing, because we're all in this?, Fans and others who are not fans, such as Souza and Mo, we were all touched by this?
As I said, Michael is a special human being.
Souza and Serenitys_Dream, as always doing good works, then I have read more attentively.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2010, 07:50:41 PM
How did I miss this post? Thanks Souza and Serenity for your research behind this theory. Anyway, I do believe there is definitely a spiritual component to this whole adventure. Personally, it has been an awakening. I also believe there is a STRONG connection to Archangel Michael, besides the name. I am not 100% sure what this connection entails but it is definitely there for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

September 27, 2010, 07:53:22 PM
Thank You Souza for starting this thread and Serenity for the wealth of information you have added to it.  

The references to Jesus, the "end" of the World and to a lesser extend the Ark of the Covenant, are critical elements of the "Hoax" (As per TIAI) and there are the ones we have the greatest level of uncertainty and the lesser level of consensus on I guess. In a literal sense, it is relatively easy to understand the message, however, it is much less obvious how the information is meant to be applied to the Hoax and how it relates to Michael himself!

There is here the potential for having to find an even bigger padded cell .... with a looooooooot of padding....  

I found "Jesus" quoted 11 times in TS updates and 6 times in the TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009 (R49) section --- Important?!

TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009 (R49)

In this final part, we are going to be examining once again the “2012” film—especially as it relates to the concept of the end of the world on 12-21-2012, which is exactly three years from today. The “2012” movie story starts in the year 2009, and ends in 2012.

The “four years” that MJ mentioned in TII started in the spring of 2009 (when the “This Is It” concerts were in the planning stages); so we have already gone through the first year. You could also think of the four years as ending on 9-9-09, 10-10-10, 11-11-11, and 12-12-12 (ten day countdown to 12-21-12). Of course these are a little more than a year apart; but they are interesting numerology milestones in the four year process.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“Can Ye Not Discern the Signs of the Times?”

Jesus said: “… ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?” (Matthew 16:3). Jesus also said: “… when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh [near], even at the doors. … Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.” (Mark 13:29-32).

So we don’t know the exact day or hour of the end of the world—maybe not even the exact year. But if we can “discern the signs of the times”, we should be able to know when it is near! The exact date of 12-21-2012 for the end of the world is fiction; it could happen on that date, but unlikely. However the end of the world being near is a very real concept, and not merely fiction. So let’s look at some of the “signs of the times”, which show that the end is near.

Speaking of fleeing at the end of time, Jesus said: “But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.” (Matthew 24:20,21). Did you know that 12-21-2012 will be the first day of winter (northern hemisphere)? And did you know that 12-21-2012 will be a Friday? And did you know that in the Bible, the Sabbath day begins at sunset on Friday?? Is it a coincidence, that both of the things which Jesus mentioned (winter and Sabbath) will begin on the same day that the Mayan calendar ends?

Again, this does not necessarily mean that the world will end on 12-21-2012; in fact, Jesus asked us to pray that we would not have to flee on that day. Nevertheless, the fact that all these things line up on the same day is almost certainly a clue (sign) that the end is near.

The NWO is another huge sign that the end is near. It was prophesied nearly 2,000 years ago in the book of Revelation; read the whole book, especially the last half—and most particularly Revelation chapters 17 & 18. Here are a couple verses: “These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them:” (17:13,14).

Also very well known, from the book of Revelation, is 666 and the mark of the beast (see Revelation 13 & 14). The mark is related to finances: “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark …” (13:17).

Surely you know that USA has the largest economy in the world. But did you know that S&P 500 (not Dow) is “the most reliable measure of the broader market” {http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=7468215}? And did you know that the S&P 500 hit a low of 666 this year on 3-6-09 {http://www.menafn.com/qn_news_story.asp?StoryId=%7bD2687B35-8BC2-4AA9-A2D4-A004E3E15AF1%7d}; even the date is similar to 666 (subtract 3 from the last digit, and add it to the first digit). This was the bottom point in the worst US recession since the great depression; and in fact many people were calling it the verge of financial “Armageddon” (another end-of-the-world term from Revelation). What does this mean? Surely, it is another sign that the end is near.

Daniel 12:4 says that in “… the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.” Do we see that today? Travel on a major scale, the likes of which has never existed before in human history. And also there is increasing knowledge in many areas, never before known to man. In fact the internet, a major source of knowledge, has only come into normal household use in the last decade or two. Furthermore, the speed that we can now share information on the internet (through videos, pictures, etc) is something that we couldn’t do just a few years ago.

Another sign of the end is many natural disasters (see Matthew 24:7; Mark 13;8; Luke 21:11; etc). Did you know that earthquakes (along with other disasters) are on the increase? {http://earthquake.usgs.gov/}

As mentioned already (see R47), the Ark of the Covenant plays a major role near the end of time. Again, stayed tuned to TIAI for more info on the Ark; this will certainly happen well before 12-21-2012.

And what about the Mayan calendar ending on 12-21-2012, should we entirely dismiss this? Again, maybe nothing will happen on that exact day—perhaps not even in that year; but especially in light of all the other signs, it is pretty evident that the Mayans did not miss the end of the world by centuries, or even decades. Sometimes I think that the ancient civilizations had more true wisdom than modern man, with all his boasted technology and science.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“The Son of Man Cometh at an Hour When Ye Think Not.”

“Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.” (Luke 12:40; see 12:46; Matthew 24:50). “… the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” (1 Thessalonians 5:2,3; see Luke 17:26-30).

Different people have different concepts—even within Christianity—about the end of the world: when it will happen, how it will happen, etc. And other religions also have their concepts of the end of time. But most people in most religions are realizing that the world is on the verge of some major change; that is just too obvious to hide.

And for those who think that there will be at least seven more years before the end, be careful. Maybe there will be, but maybe not. Remember that the Jews—even Christ’s own disciples—thought that prophecy was yet to be fulfilled, before the Messiah would come; and yet the prophecy had already been fulfilled, and they didn’t recognize it (see Malachi 4:5; Matthew 17:10-13; etc).

“There Shall Come in the Last Days Scoffers”

“Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.” (2 Peter 3:3,4; see 3:5,6).

Scoffing is another major sign that the end is near. Just because there have been false alarms in the past, doesn’t mean that the real thing will never come. So don’t be too quick to join in with the scoffing attitude.

And don’t be over confident in what the media or scientists tell you (that it’s not the end of the world); often scientists are right, but they have also been wrong at times (see 1 Timothy 6:20).

Scientists were wrong in the days of Noah; they told everyone not to worry about any flood, because it had never rained before and “all things [would] continue as they were from the beginning of the creation” (see Genesis 2:5; 2 Peter 3:3-6). So of all the people in the antediluvian world: only eight refused to believe the scientists, and decided to get into the ark of safety.

Do you think that the flood is just a myth? Jesus took it literally, and used it as an example of how people would be at the end of the world: “And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.” (see Matthew 24:37-39; Hebrews 11:7; 1 Peter 3:20; 2 Peter 2:5; etc). Again, stay tuned to TIAI: and soon you will see abundant evidence that the flood of Noah literally happened—similar to the final scenes in the “2012” movie.

This Is REALLY It!

The end of the world is near: whether you want it or not, whether you believe it or not, whether you’re ready or not—the end of the world is coming, soon and very soon! This is big; this is huge; this is colossal; in fact, it really doesn’t get any bigger than this!!! And once again, from the London press conference {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1znYaU0oeo&feature=PlayList&p=4337629E8ED55A02&index=4}: “This is it, I mean this is REALLY it; this is the final — this is the FINAL curtain call.”

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Dancer

September 27, 2010, 08:03:39 PM
Thank you very much for this thread - this is very interesting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

September 28, 2010, 12:40:54 PM
Very interesting and  thanks for posting all this ,  the references to JESUS  etc.... is very interesting .... :) i have to read it  twice since english isnt my native language ,but i understand it ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 28, 2010, 01:45:55 PM
"The autopsy shows that Michael suffered punctures in both wrists/heel of the hands, both ankles and an unexplained abdominal incision (healed). He also had multiple injuries/scars on his back, arms, legs etc. all unexplained".

When it comes to the unexplained injuries, you think you are stigmata?.
Wound type reflects his correspondence with the passion of Jesus through the following signals:
Injured hands or wrists, similar to those caused by similar to those caused by Spears injured foot, similar to those caused by stakes injured in the head, resembling those caused by the Crown of thorns injured back, similar to the whip in the wound flagellation flank, stakes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

September 28, 2010, 02:27:48 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
"The autopsy shows that Michael suffered punctures in both wrists/heel of the hands, both ankles and an unexplained abdominal incision (healed). He also had multiple injuries/scars on his back, arms, legs etc. all unexplained".

When it comes to the unexplained injuries, you think you are stigmata?.
Wound type reflects his correspondence with the passion of Jesus through the following signals:
Injured hands or wrists, similar to those caused by similar to those caused by Spears injured foot, similar to those caused by stakes injured in the head, resembling those caused by the Crown of thorns injured back, similar to the whip in the wound flagellation flank, stakes.

Stigmata
The stigmata take various forms. Many show some or all of the five Holy Wounds  that were, according to the Bible, inflicted on Jesus during his crucifixion: wounds in the hands and feet, from nails, and in the side, from a lance. Some stigmatics display wounds to the forehead similar to those caused by the Crown of Thorns. Other reported forms include tears of blood or sweating blood, and wounds to the back as from scourging.

[attachment=1:3mp0u62n]Autopsy pag 15 16.jpg[/attachment:3mp0u62n]
[attachment=0:3mp0u62n]Autopsy page 17.jpg[/attachment:3mp0u62n]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 28, 2010, 03:13:21 PM
God, Serenitys_Dream  is for all that that well-read in this thread that I sit down this way before Michael, I have thought since all that to begin and I cannot explain it.. love without sexual connotations, the persons we are individual, only ones and we all of a way or other one shine with major or minor force, it is very difficult
 Find persons that his light dazzles, for his great generosity and for his great heart.
Sometimes without waiting for it,

Discover along the way, in the way of life,

experiences, passages of experiences, moments,

and sometimes, special beings of light
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

September 28, 2010, 03:18:00 PM
Lost years of Jesus
The lost years of Jesus concerns the undocumented timespan between Jesus's childhood and the beginning of his ministry as recorded in the New Testament.

The gospels have accounts of event surrounding Jesus' birth, and the subsequent flight into Egypt to escape the wrath of Herod (Matthew 2:13-23). There is a general reference to the settlement of Joseph and Mary, along with the young Jesus, at Nazareth (Matthew 2:23; Lk. 2:39-40). There also is that isolated account of Joseph, Mary, and Jesus' visit to the city of Jerusalem to celebrate the Passover, when Jesus was twelve years old (Luke 2:41-50).

Following that episode, there is a blank space in the record that covers eighteen years in the life of Christ (from age 12 to 30). Other than the generic allusion that Jesus advanced in wisdom, stature, and in favor with God and man (Luke 2:52), the Bible gives nothing more about Jesus' life during this time span. A common assumption amongst Christians is that Jesus simply lived in Nazareth during that period, but there are various accounts, that present other scenarios, typically including travels to India.

Several authors have claimed to have found proof of the existence of manuscripts in India and Tibet that support the belief that Christ was in India during this time in his life. Others cite legends in a number of places in the region that Jesus passed that way in ancient times.The Jesus in India manuscript was first reported in modern times by Nicolas Notovitch (1894). Subsequently several other authors have written on the subject including, the religious leader Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (1899), Levi H. Dowling (1908), Swami Abhedananda (1922), Nicholas Roerich (1923–1928),[1] Mathilde Ludendorff (1930), Elizabeth Clare Prophet (1956) and more recently Holger Kersten[4] in his book Jesus Lived in India (1981).

Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ
The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ by Levi H. Dowling, published in 1908, claims to be the true story of the life of Jesus, including "the 'lost' eighteen years silent in the New Testament."

The narrative follows the young Jesus across India, Tibet, Persia, Assyria, Greece and Egypt.

Saint Issa
In 1887 a Russian war correspondent, Nicolas Notovitch, visited India and Tibet. He claimed that, at the lamasery or monastery of Hemis in Ladakh, he learned of the "Life of Saint Issa, Best of the Sons of Men." Issa is the Arabic name of Jesus. His story, with a translated text of the "Life of Saint Issa," was published in French in 1894 as La vie inconnue de Jesus Christ. It was subsequently translated into English, German, Spanish, and Italian.

Saint Issa Meditating

Screen Captures from the Video for "Scream"

[attachment=1:3svz89cw]MJ Meditating Scream Video.jpg[/attachment:3svz89cw]
[attachment=0:3svz89cw]Budha statue.jpg[/attachment:3svz89cw]

Roza Bal The Tomb of Jesus by Dan Brown (author of the Da Vinci Code)
Product Description
An amazing first-hand journey to Kashmir-a look into the evidence that Jesus survived crucifixion-proof that he lived and died in Kashmir and is buried in the famous tomb known as Roza Bal. Meet the family who claim that Yuzu Asaph, Jesus, is their ancestral grandfather. Learn about the efforts to create a DNA profile of Jesus' family. From John the Apostle to Saint Thomas, many were with Jesus years after the crucifixion who have historically verified his journey. Records in Kashmir mention his wife named Marjan and their son, Ely-Kim-the same son that Saul met on the road to Damascus known as Ely-mar, 'a man with a great mind'. The most startling revelation of all? Jesus lived to fullfill the last words on the titulus, he lived to become 'King of the Jews' in India. This is a troubling and factual investigation,but necessary for a complete study of the life of Jesus after crucifixion, a life that leads us directly to his tomb and his Grail children hidden away in Paradise on Earth, Kashmir. Behind this book have gone years of danger, personal hardships,and threats from fundamentalists to bring you the research of two world experts, best known for their intimate knowledge of the tomb of Jesus. Share their journey of discovery into his tomb. Enter the world of Roza Bal.

34. Elvis believed that he was chosen by God for something special. He thought he had special powers like, hands-on-healing. I think he may have had some special gifts other than his voice. Elvis was always studying about religion. He didn't want to take any chances when it came to getting into the Kingdom of Heaven. One of his favorite books, which you will find on display at Graceland now, was The Passover Plot by Hugh Schonfield in 1966. The book is a story of how Jesus may have faked his death and came back 16 years later instead of being resurrected. Elvis may have faked his death and given up all worldly possessions in an effort to make it into the Kingdom of Heaven. Elvis once mentioned to a friend that he would like to become a Monk. After August 16, 1977, a man dressed as a Monk went into a popular entertainment club. Another customer reported that the face under the hood looked remarkably like Elvis Presley. As it turns out, the club was owned by a good friend of Elvis'.

The Passover Plot
The Passover Plot is the name of a controversial, best-selling 1965 book, by British Biblical scholar Hugh J. Schonfield who has also published a translation of the New Testament informed with a Jewish perspective.

Schonfield's conclusions

Based on scholarly research into the social and religious culture in which Jesus was born, lived and died, into the source documents of the Gospels, and into other literature, Schonfield reached the following conclusions:

* That Jesus was a deeply religious Jewish man, probably well-versed in the teachings of the local northern sects such as the Nazarenes and Essenes.
* That growing up in Biblical Galilee he had a skeptical and somewhat rebellious relationship to the hierarchy and teachings mandated by the authorities (the Pharisees) of the Temple in Jerusalem.
* That Jewish Messianic expectation was extremely high in those times, matched to the despair caused by the Roman occupation of the land, and by their subjugation of the Jews.
* That he was in many ways both typical of his times, and yet extraordinary in his religious convictions and beliefs, in his scholarship of the Biblical literature, and in the fervency in which he lived his religion out in his daily life.
* That he was convinced of his role as the expected Messiah based on the authority of his having been descendant from King David (the royal bloodline of David), and that he consciously and methodically, to the point of being calculating, attempted to fulfill that role, being eminently well-versed in the details of what that role entailed.
* That he was convinced of the importance of his fulfilling the role perfectly (after all prophesy and expectation), and that he could not allow himself to fail, as that would undoubtedly lead to his being declared a false Messiah.
* That he was perfectly aware of the consequences of his actions all along the way, and that he directed his closest supporters, the original twelve Apostles, unknowingly to aid him in his plans.
* That he involved the least possible number of supporters in his plans ("need to know" basis), therefore very few knew of the details of his final plan, and even then only the least amount of information necessary.

The culmination of his plan was to be his death (the crucifixion), his resurrection and his reign as the true Kingly and Priestly Messiah, not in heaven but on earth— the realized King of the Jews.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions