Re: 2012 - The Age of Aquarius / Mike?
October 12, 2010, 06:53:36 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
The Messiah/God for the Age of Aquarius will be a Humanitarian with a capital 'H' and in the truest sense of the word. Can you say ALTRUISM? Can you say PEACEMAKER? He will promote friendship and togetherness across the oceans and airwaves  by means of the latest technology that science has to offer. Make no mistake about it, our new Messiah will not only be a space traveler, he will be an innovative inventor with a keenness for scientific investigation, but perhaps more importantly, he will be an honest to goodness psychic who gives Astrology it’s true place in the world. He, and I say 'he', because Aquarius is a male sign, will be a trendsetter and somewhat of an eccentric rebel, when it comes to breaking free from old traditions that have long ago petrified and grown stale.

I guess the discussion is leading towards MJ=messiah.
The whole world believe that MJ is a Virgo. Aquarius he will be if the theory of him being born during Jan-Feb 1960 applies.

Imo, this age of aquarius can be anything.

I am aquarious btw  :)

The description of the Aquarius Messiah does indeed show some interesting parallel with MJ and I cannot help thinking about Light Man and the hoax numerology ( ;) ) when reading the paragraph below.

The coming Messiah-God will be a bearer of Light, in the way of knowledge and wisdom, and as a truth seeker, he will have an idealistic mindset, and be a staunch promoter of logic, reasoning, and common sense. His subjects will be whisked away into the higher realm of fantastic discoveries and innovations that will seem highly unconventional, if not downright shocking, to many. The real truth-seekers, and the ‘young at heart’, will be intelligent enough to see the LIGHT of the new dawning Age, and break free from the restricting bonds that the Age of Pisces used to hold its victims captive for so long.

It is undeniable that MJ is a Messiah, this shows through the depth of his message, his loving and caring nature, his ability to touch hundreds of millions people globally and the strength of his humanitarian vision.

However, is MJ The Aquarius Messiah, the Second Coming of Christ?  ?

With L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

MissG

October 13, 2010, 05:53:50 AM
To me, Michael was/ is a messenger of peace, care, tolerance and love.
Messiah interpretated as a messenger, or may be, a preacher for good.
I don´t see it in a religious context  ;) even if the word messiah implies that.

Looking from the metaphor, MJ= Christ?, yes, a man loved, followed and then tortured for "our sins"--> people´s prejudices that lead him to be in court proving that he was innocent.

Age of Aquarius and Michael Jackson? I have no idea why the thread was created on the first place. If Michael is aquarius, would that change anything? I don´t think so  ;)
I can only think about MJ wanting to come back once the age of aquarius is settled down because of what it means, a better era with more open mindness and higher spiritual goals.

I respect every opinion and If people is happy seeing MJ as the second Christ, as long as they are happy I am happy as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

October 13, 2010, 08:09:40 AM
The coming Messiah-God will be a bearer of Light, in the way of knowledge and wisdom, and as a truth seeker (TS??), he will have an idealistic mindset, and be a staunch promoter of logic, reasoning, and common sense (Isn't that what TS has been promoting?? To THINK for OURSELVES?!). His subjects will be whisked away into the higher realm of fantastic discoveries and innovations that will seem highly unconventional, if not downright shocking, to many. The real truth-seekers, and the ‘young at heart’, will be intelligent enough to see the LIGHT of the new dawning Age, and break free from the restricting bonds that the Age of Pisces used to hold its victims captive for so long.

Wow... to me that sounds like Mike verbatim. And the last part about the new age... just seems strange that this is happening at the SAME TIME as the coming of he new age. Cannot be coincidence. Personally, I've regarded Michael as special my entire life and he's the only human being that I would trust/believe as being the messiah.
Don't get me wrong, I know Mike is fully human... but so was Jesus, right? I can't think of anyone more qualified for this "role" on Earth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

October 13, 2010, 08:38:02 AM
This all feels so strange, some time I really feel like I am living some sort of Dream and I have to fight to keep my feet on the ground; this Hoax is just like living in an alternative reality!
My logical mind much prefers to associate MJ with a Messiah, defined in a non religious context and this is where I am fighting to keep my thoughts. However for some reasons, there are some lingering doubts creeping up constantly  - Those are like little gremlins, there look like the little Elfs in the Harry Potter story, they all have their own little personalities and they "poke" at me from time to time, as if to wake me up and get me to change my mind!

My logic says:
- Michael is the ultimate entertainer, he knows better than anybody how to create mystery and all the parallels with Jesus, the revealing of the Ark of the Covenant stories, 2012 have all been planted there to create Mystery.
- It is full credit to Michael's genius that my stubborn logical mind is getting confused and my imagination taking over to re-create History.

Then the little Elfs arrive and ask me questions and we get into a dialog where I seek to defend my logic:
Elf: "Do you think that Michael would have been able to touch so many globally if he wasn't a very special being?"
Myself: "I never said that Michael wasn't a special Being because he is! But others have also inspired millions, take Lady Diana, MLK, Ghandi, being a special Being does not necessary make him a Jesus like Messiah!"

Elf: "Why did Michael make the parallels with Jesus so obvious?"
Myself: "Well! I can only assume that he wants to add some mystery to his persona, or maybe as a religious person, he feels that he is genuinely guided by God and has a mission to accomplish."

Elf: "Why were they stories of the revealing of the Ark coming out on the 25th June 2009?"
Myself: "Michael could have planted them to support the Hoax"

Elf: "Why is TS very clearly bringing the Ark, Jesus, 2012 into the discussion?"
Myself: "Because TS is Michael, and Michael wants to add more mystery into hoax - Maybe he has some plans in how to use all of this as part of the reveal.  Well I am not too sure!"

Elf: " And as a religious person, don't you think that Michael believed in the bible predictions such as those described in the Book of Revelations?"
Myself: " I genuinely don't know - This is a trick question! There are also a lot of egyptian symbolisms in Michael's work, this leads me to think that he may have discovered the meaning of the Bible as a book of History that underpins major predictions with the movement of the stars. He may see what the majority of people are not yet able to see."

Elf: "What has Michael got to gain in associating himself with such stories?"
Myself: "Hum! Mystery I guess or he has a message that brings all of it together, whether this is with regards to his "future role" or in relations with Human conditioning."

Elf: "Is "faking is death" not enough of a mystery as it is?"
Myself: "For most it would be, but Michael seems to think differently than most, everything seems much more multi -dimensional with Michael, much bigger, much more mind blowing."

Elf: "And what are you doing spending all of this time "investigating" his death? You never were a fan!"
Myself: "You are a tricky Elf aren't you! I am not sure I like this question! Let's say that I never felt I was given the choice; I suddenly found myself "connected" with Michael and I have never been able to explain it... I guess God had a hand in it somehow!"
Elf: "I see  ;) "

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2010, 09:38:23 AM
@TheRunningGirl... That was awesome! I was thoroughly entertained by your post  :D  :lol: The last part especially. I understand that thought process very well, and no matter how I try to talk myself out of certain things, the more I prove to myself that it's very possible. For me personally, I know my ego gets in the way a lot. It doesn't want to believe these things in fear of being wrong and looking stupid. But my soul is not afraid to make a fool of itself apparently  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

October 13, 2010, 05:19:16 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
@TheRunningGirl... That was awesome! I was thoroughly entertained by your post  :D  :lol: The last part especially. I understand that thought process very well, and no matter how I try to talk myself out of certain things, the more I prove to myself that it's very possible. For me personally, I know my ego gets in the way a lot. It doesn't want to believe these things in fear of being wrong and looking stupid. But my soul is not afraid to make a fool of itself apparently  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Thank you Jaci! I try to talk with the little Elf only when I am in my padded cell nowadays... learning from experience I guess!  ;)

Sudden flash of realism:  I find it fascinating that it is so difficult to get real factual information of important events in our History - if the truth was written in our history books, we would not be trying to make sense of what happened 2000 + years ago in relations to current events ... and it would be so much easier to draw valid conclusions...!  ;)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
October 13, 2010, 05:52:05 PM
Just a nice depiction of Michael..thought i would share'

Blessings, Love and Light friends...I love you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

October 13, 2010, 06:43:41 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Quote from: "Review of K West Power Video - Extract"

[attachment=0:24qs2u6f]Ben Heine - Heal the World.jpg[/attachment:24qs2u6f]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 14, 2010, 02:02:10 AM
TheRunningGirl. I really like your elf. He could come in handy for brainstorming. Please continue your debate with him. Maybe even show his pic. :lol: He's much more easy to listen to, than a long lecture style post. ;)

Bear with me this, it reminds of of my husband coming up with this character named Rolf which was his plain hand as a puppet, when my boys were young. My one more serious son really got into it, and would have long conversations with it/him, while the younger son kept trying to hit him saying he was bad. For a couple of years the older son would ask occasionally if he could talk to Rolf. Makes me smile now. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2010, 06:55:55 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
TheRunningGirl. I really like your elf. He could come in handy for brainstorming. Please continue your debate with him. Maybe even show his pic. :lol: He's much more easy to listen to, than a long lecture style post. ;)

Bear with me this, it reminds of of my husband coming up with this character named Rolf which was his plain hand as a puppet, when my boys were young. My one more serious son really got into it, and would have long conversations with it/him, while the younger son kept trying to hit him saying he was bad. For a couple of years the older son would ask occasionally if he could talk to Rolf. Makes me smile now. :)
My little Elf says he is called Dobby! ;)
He is very patient and compassionate, he seems to know that HUGE leaps of Faith are quite difficult to make so he let me see the light very gently.  He even appeared with Breakfast this morning, I took a picture for you MJonmind  :) :

My continued research on the great ages/ age of Aquarius/ Scriptures/ Periodicity, seems to be leading to the existence of some sort of Cosmic law shaping our History and where the position of the stars influence our future.

The Bible description of "Jesus" correlates nicely with the cosmic law theory where main events in the Bible are representative of the movement of the stars at a certain moment in time. Jesus birth marks the start of the age of Pisces and his second coming would correspond to the start of the age of Aquarius (Possibly around 2012). Jesus represents the Son (Sun) of God, the light on Earth, the one who is here to show us the way.

A couple of interesting facts supporting the above theory:
1.   Before the sun entered Pisces Jesus was the Lamb of God in Aries. "The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!" (John 1:29)
2.   After his resurrection, he entered Pisces the fish. 
"They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 
and he took it and ate before them". (Luke 24:42-43).
3.   Jesus is referred to as carpenter in Mark 6:3. Carpenters build houses.
4.   Room and house are synonymous with house of the Zodiac. The man carrying a jar of water describes Aquarius. Aquarius is a large constellation which Luke describes as a large upper room. 
He said to them, "Behold, when you have entered the city, a man carrying a jar of water will meet you; follow him into the house which he enters, 
and tell the householder, 'The Teacher says to you, Where is the guest room, where I am to eat the Passover with my disciples?' 
And he will show you a large upper room furnished; there make ready." (Luke 22:10-12).
5.   The place of their last supper symbolizes the Age of Aquarius, the time of his return.
6.   And he said to them, "I have earnestly desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer; 
for I tell you I shall not eat it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God." (Luke 22:15-16)
 In my Father's house are many rooms. (John 14:2)  
7.   I am the light of the world. "I am the light of the world; he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." (John 8:12)
 "As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world." (John 9:5)

@Serenity - Thank you for posting the painting of Michael as the Sky God, the list of references portraying Michael as the Messiah seems to be endless... and this is without mentioning the teacher and is active teaching in the present times...  ;) I am struggling to see why, Michael would make those parallels so obvious unless he genuinely believes that he is the Messiah and he is prepared to come back and lead the way!  
Michael, I guess you will let us know in due time... before we get too deep in the rabbit hole.  ;)  :)  :)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2010, 09:22:59 AM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
My little Elf says he is called Dobby! ;)
He is very patient and compassionate, he seems to know that HUGE leaps of Faith are quite difficult to make so he let me see the light very gently.  He even appeared with Breakfast this morning, I took a picture for you MJonmind  :) :

My continued research on the great ages/ age of Aquarius/ Scriptures/ Periodicity, seems to be leading to the existence of some sort of Cosmic law shaping our History and where the position of the stars influence our future.

The Bible description of "Jesus" correlates nicely with the cosmic law theory where main events in the Bible are representative of the movement of the stars at a certain moment in time. Jesus birth marks the start of the age of Pisces and his second coming would correspond to the start of the age of Aquarius (Possibly around 2012). Jesus represents the Son (Sun) of God, the light on Earth, the one who is here to show us the way.

A couple of interesting facts supporting the above theory:
1.   Before the sun entered Pisces Jesus was the Lamb of God in Aries. "The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!" (John 1:29)
2.   After his resurrection, he entered Pisces the fish. 
"They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 
and he took it and ate before them". (Luke 24:42-43).
3.   Jesus is referred to as carpenter in Mark 6:3. Carpenters build houses.
4.   Room and house are synonymous with house of the Zodiac. The man carrying a jar of water describes Aquarius. Aquarius is a large constellation which Luke describes as a large upper room. 
He said to them, "Behold, when you have entered the city, a man carrying a jar of water will meet you; follow him into the house which he enters, 
and tell the householder, 'The Teacher says to you, Where is the guest room, where I am to eat the Passover with my disciples?' 
And he will show you a large upper room furnished; there make ready." (Luke 22:10-12).
5.   The place of their last supper symbolizes the Age of Aquarius, the time of his return.
6.   And he said to them, "I have earnestly desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer; 
for I tell you I shall not eat it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God." (Luke 22:15-16)
 In my Father's house are many rooms. (John 14:2)  
7.   I am the light of the world. "I am the light of the world; he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." (John 8:12)
 "As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world." (John 9:5)

@Serenity - Thank you for posting the painting of Michael as the Sky God, the list of references portraying Michael as the Messiah seems to be endless... and this is without mentioning the teacher and is active teaching in the present times...  ;) I am struggling to see why, Michael would make those parallels so obvious unless he genuinely believes that he is the Messiah and he is prepared to come back and lead the way!  
Michael, I guess you will let us know in due time... before we get too deep in the rabbit hole.  ;)  :)  :)

With L.O.V.E

Thanks for posting. This reminds me of what they were saying in the movie, Zeitgeist.  Plus, the "I am the light of the world"  reminds me of This Is It lyrics...

One, Two, Three, Four

This is it, here I stand
I'm the light of the world, I feel grand
Got this love I can feel
And I know yes for sure it is real

And it feels as though I've seen your face a thousand times
And you said you really know me too yourself
And I know that you have got addicted with your eyes
But you say you gonna live it for yourself.

I never heard a single word about you
Falling in love wasn't my plan
I never thought that I would be your lover
C'mon baby, just understand

This is it, I can say,
I'm the light of the world, run away [?]
We can feel, this is real
Every time I'm in love that I feel

And I feel as though I've known you since 1, 000 years
And you tell me that you've seen my face before.
And you said to me you don't want me hanging round
Many times, wanna do it here before

This is it, I can feel
I'm the light of the world, this is real
Feel my song, we can say
And I tell you I feel that way

And I feel as though I've known you for a thousand years
And you said you want some of this yourself
And you said won't you go with me, on a while
And I know that it's really cool myself

More lyrics: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

October 25, 2010, 11:18:34 AM
...Taking into considerations the previously stated theory on the age of Aquarius, the article below posted by Seeingclues on the "Michael Jackson and Religious symbolism" thread and the MJ and messiah parallels discussed in the  "Michael Jackson and Religious symbolism"  thread, aren't we getting closer to a meaningful theory - MJ as the Messiah for the Age of Aquarius?  :oops: I never thought I could write this!  :shock:

Quote from: "seeingclues"
You all may find this interesting as well. A story about a blue "eye of God" that had been discovered by astronomers was published in February 2009. The news article was published on the 25th of the month, and the image is 700 light years away from Earth.

Eye of God pictured in space European astronomers have taken a stunning photo of a Big Brother-style cosmic eye, nicknamed the Eye of God, staring down from space.

The bright blue pupil and the white of the eye are fringed by flesh-coloured eyelids - but this eye is so big that it light takes two and a half years to cross from one side to the other.

The object is actually a shell of gas and dust that has been blown off by a faint central star. Our own solar system will meet a similar fate five billion years in the future.

It lies around 700 light-years away in the constellation of Aquarius, and can be dimly seen in small backyard telescopes by amateur astronomers who call it the Helix nebula. It covers an area of sky around a quarter the size of the full moon.

The photo was taken with a giant telescope at the European Southern Observatory, high on a mountaintop at La Silla in Chile. It is so detailed that a close-up reveals distant galaxies within the central eyeball.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 25, 2010, 06:55:00 PM
[attachment=3:o4uh61o1]2012_02_15_small[1].jpg[/attachment:o4uh61o1][attachment=2:o4uh61o1]2012_02_16[1].jpg[/attachment:o4uh61o1][attachment=1:o4uh61o1]LMP%201[1].jpg[/attachment:o4uh61o1][attachment=0:o4uh61o1]4days[1].jpg[/attachment:o4uh61o1]

This is the thread where SD mentions about Lisa necklace. This galaxy that contains this same symbol and and the third eye is also blue. Fascinating things out there in space! I believe the ancients always felt that the stars and constellations spoke the message that God the Creator wanted to tell mankind, repeating certain themes over and over again thru myths, legends, the Bible. At the most simplistic level (I'm rather simple, ha!) there is in the grand story of creation and history of the universe, this 2 sided evil and good, dualism, with God at the centre, the Eye of the Creator Who sees all. However they are two sides of the same coin. Evil and good. That's why as time moves on and we are gaining phenominal understanding with incredible information at our fingertips, which the ancients gained in tidbits at great cost, the two sides of God are becoming blurred and harder to determine where details belong--to the good or evil side. Darkness is the backdrop to the light. Hate, death, evil--a backdrop to love, life, goodness. There's a parallel of these two running throughout the Bible, sometimes confusingly intertwining. At the end of Revelation will come the future event when God will become all in all. All creation restored to the Garden of Eden perfection. Revelation 21 & 22.
All the universe is feeling pain right now but will be redeemed and recreated as talked about in Romans 8:14-23:
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
I also believe that is why Michael as the Thriller is both "evil" and good. There are some indications that Michael could appear like the Anti-Christ in some ways as well as the Messiah. This is all very complex and on such a intergalactic scale, and hard to wrap our minds around. That also may explain one person's question as to how Alister Crowley's favorite number was 777 as well as Michael's. These are just vague intuitions I'm receiving and by no means am I solid on this, but trying to grasp so ultra mystical things. Thanks for listening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 27, 2010, 11:15:41 PM
HI Souza
regards MJ's real b'day  tthat would make him the youngest of the brothers and I don'[t know where i heard it but I have heard before that MJ the youngest of the brothers/ I don't think it was jsut the Jackson 5 I am sure it was of the boys leaving only Janet to be the baby, I am sure i may have been even worded like Michael then Janet?? who knows jsut my thoughts but  I can remember thinking when I learnt Randy was younger I thought to Myself I thought Mj was the youngest??????? sorry I cna't recall actual facts but for some reason I was lead to believe this from what I ehard, not sure when Or where or what said exactly???? who knows maybe someones slip up somewhere, but yeah ??? but hten On a clip I saw recently Mj was definitley looking older than Randy on The Johnny Carson (is that right spelling ) Show. No disrespect to Mr Johnny Carson. so who knows but very interesting.
love always
take care
Michelle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late