Serenitys_Dream

Re: 2012 - The Age of Aquarius / Mike?
September 30, 2010, 09:33:45 PM
The Zodiac and Michael Jackson

There are actually 13 signs in the zodiac.

Michael Jackson is actually a Leo.
Leo is represented by the Lion.

[attachment=0:37y6z53x]Constellation Leo.jpg[/attachment:37y6z53x]
Lion of Judah
In Christian tradition, the Lion of Judah represents Jesus.

The Lion and the Lamb are both the Messiah...

Revelation 5:5 (King James Version)
1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

The painting of Michael entitled "The Book".

[attachment=3:37y6z53x]The Book painting.jpg[/attachment:37y6z53x]
2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lion of Judah in Ethiopia
Ethiopia's traditions, recorded and elaborated in a 13th century treatise, the "Kebre Negest", assert descent from a retinue of Israelites who returned with the Queen of Sheba from her visit to King Solomon in Jerusalem, by whom she had conceived the Solomonic dynasty's founder, Menelik I. Both Christian and Jewish Ethiopian tradition has it that these immigrants were mostly of the Tribes of Dan and Judah; hence the Ge'ez motto Mo`a 'Anbessa Ze'imnegede Yihuda  ("The Lion of the Tribe of Judah has conquered"), included among the titles of the Emperor (King of Kings) throughout the Solomonic Dynasty. It is unknown whether John of Patmos was directly aware of this hereditary title when he penned it into the text of the prophecy. The Lion of Judah motif figured prominently on the old imperial flag, currency, stamps, etc. and may still be seen gracing the terrace of the capital as a national symbol. After the collapse of the Communist Derg in 1990 and the increase of Western-style political freedoms, a minor political party bearing the name Mo'a Anbessa made its appearance.

Royal Bloodline of Ethiopia
The Ethiopian kings claim descent from King David just as the British Royal Family and all other Royal families. King David is descendant of Jesus.

British Royal Bloodline
[attachment=2:37y6z53x]Royal Lineage.jpg[/attachment:37y6z53x]

See a resemblance between the way Michael is dressed and the King of Ethiopia?

Michael is descended from slaves. many slaves brought to the US were from Ethiopia.

The Sphinx
The Sphinx in Egypt is facing it's mirror image in the night sky as it looks directly at the constellation Leo.
(Man in the Mirror?)

[attachment=1:37y6z53x]Sphinx in the Mirror.jpg[/attachment:37y6z53x]
The Sphinx was built by Pharaoh Khafre (aka Kafra, Khefren).
Khafre was an Egyptian pharaoh of the Fourth dynasty, who had his capital at Memphis. Khafre built the second largest pyramid at Giza. The Egyptian name of the pyramid was Wer(en)-Khafre which means "Khafre is Great". He is also credited with the building of the Sphinx.

[attachment=4:37y6z53x]Khafre 2.jpg[/attachment:37y6z53x]
Michael recreated himself as the statue of Khafre in the HIStory CD Booklet.

The Arno Bani Photo Shoot
This photo shoot took place in 1991 but pictures have only recently been released. The photos were originally taken to be used  for the cover of the "Invincible" album.
Michael entitled these photographs "The Sphinx"

Michael's inspiration fro this photo shoot was a fashion photograph that appeared on the cover of the 'Sunday Times Style'. It features a woman who appears to be Egyptian Royalty. The particular magazine is entitled  "WRAPTURE"

The Rapture
The Rapture is an event in the futurist interpretation of Christian eschatology, in which it is posited that Christians will be gathered together in the air to meet the MESSIAH at his return.
The primary passage used to support this idea is 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17, in which Paul cites "the word of the Lord" about the return of the messiah to gather his saints.
...and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air.

You see we are going back in a circle now and headed into things I have already posted. Multiple clues all, with multiple branches but all leading to the same place
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2010, 09:48:15 PM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
What do you mean by the truth?

The truth about this hoax, the truth about our spiritual awakening that is happening, the truth about the government, you name it. "A lie becomes the truth", sums up everything that many regard as truth, and ironically it is a lie (the hoax) that is exposing the real truth about it all. <- Yeah, well, wouldn't it be great if everything were just, oh, I don't know, the way it's supposed to be and lines from Billie Jean didn't need to sum it up..? Makes one want to jump out a window sometimes at the absurdity..) For me at least. I just meant that I want the whole world to experience what I'm experiencing, that would allow for quite profound changes.
What does that actually mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2010, 12:28:47 AM
Another thing that I find interesting, whether or not you believe the theory that Mike was actually born on 1/28/1960, is that according to our known calendar with the 12 signs of the zodiac, Mike would be Aquarius if that theory turns out to be true. For those that haven't seen why it would be possible, here it is again:

When you pay close attention while watching The Jacksons - An American Dream (produced by Jermaine!!) you will notice that Katherine gets pregnant with Mike in 1959. Well you can try but it's impossible in that case to give birth in 1958. (btw: at birth she names him Michael Joe, not Joseph).

Your right. I have seen this movie many times on TV and not noticed that. According to movie, Michael Joe Jackson was not born in 1958 for sure, but it is not clear whether he was born in 59 or 60. If Katherine got pregnant in early 59, MJ could be still born in 59, cause in the movie Joe is wearing jacket, possibly it was  either October, November, or even December. Souza, how you come up with 1/28/60; just guess or true source?

here shows Gary, Indiana, 1959 at thye end

King of Pop was born; Michael Joe Jackson,  Katherine calls her son.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

October 01, 2010, 12:36:16 AM
Quote from: Serenitys_Dream
The Zodiac and Michael Jackson

There are actually 13 signs in the zodiac.

Damn, I always thought I am a Scorpio. I don't want to be another sign.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

bec

October 01, 2010, 01:12:30 AM
Crazy long thread lol.

I'm just going to say, first I'm an atheist.

Second, I'm glad to finally see someone do this subject properly, I have been saying MJ is the second coming of Christ for over a year now. I used to flip people out talking about it in MJHD chat and they'd try to convert me and say I was being disrespectful and blasphemous lol.

But Souza and Serenity put it better then I ever did.

I don't believe in God or the Bible or Christianity or any religion or higher being or divine spirit or anything even remotely along those lines but I DO believe that Michael is the second coming. I don't know how to explain that but it's fairly undeniable. I think he knows it too. The man has been doing Jesus effigies on stage as a "dance move" since the Bad tour, come on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

October 01, 2010, 01:25:09 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Crazy long thread lol.

I'm just going to say, first I'm an atheist.

Second, I'm glad to finally see someone do this subject properly, I have been saying MJ is the second coming of Christ for over a year now. I used to flip people out talking about it in MJHD chat and they'd try to convert me and say I was being disrespectful and blasphemous lol.

But Souza and Serenity put it better then I ever did.

I don't believe in God or the Bible or Christianity or any religion or higher being or divine spirit or anything even remotely along those lines but I DO believe that Michael is the second coming. I don't know how to explain that but it's fairly undeniable. I think he knows it too. The man has been doing Jesus effigies on stage as a "dance move" since the Bad tour, come on.
Well, I certainly am not, I don't strictly follow the Bible, but I interpret it  in my own way and I do believe in the basic concepts. It's all been pretty simple for me all of my life and a source of motivation, comfort and guidance when I need them, but I think I may not read many more of these threads, it's such a heavy load for my simple way with religion- plus I start to get all worried and anxious for MJ and what kind of burdens these ideas are putting on him, I think I've read enough to wait and see what happens with this..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

October 01, 2010, 01:51:07 AM
 I start to get all worried and anxious for MJ and what kind of burdens these ideas are putting on him, I think I've read enough to wait and see what happens with this..

I understand what you're getting at here. Not only in this thread but also in others I've thought we sometimes speculate rather too far about MJ's role or future mission. It's his life, his hoax, he's human. I have this uneasy feeling sometimes that if he were to read some of these threads he'd throw his hands in the air and say, what have I got to do, I'm still not good enough for them, now they want me to be the second coming! Seems like the world's got a role for me!

I say leave him be, he'll show and tell what and when he wants to. Like you, PinkTopaz, I'm watching and waiting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

October 01, 2010, 01:58:39 AM
Quote from: "curls"
 I start to get all worried and anxious for MJ and what kind of burdens these ideas are putting on him, I think I've read enough to wait and see what happens with this..

I understand what you're getting at here. Not only in this thread but also in others I've thought we sometimes speculate rather too far about MJ's role or future mission. It's his life, his hoax, he's human. I have this uneasy feeling sometimes that if he were to read some of these threads he'd throw his hands in the air and say, what have I got to do, I'm still not good enough for them, now they want me to be the second coming! Seems like the world's got a role for me!

I say leave him be, he'll show and tell what and when he wants to. Like you, PinkTopaz, I'm watching and waiting.

Michael did not put all of these clues and symbols all over the place for no one to notice. He wants us to see them or why else put them there in the first place?
He knows exactly what he is doing, it is his plan after all.

But what if he has guided certain people to help reveal who he really is?
To spread the message and the true meaning of this adventure...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

October 01, 2010, 02:12:35 AM
I get what you guys are saying curls and Topaz, but like SD said, MJ didn't throw all these symbols, lyrics, and Jesus Effigies around accidentally for the past 25 years, and I don't believe he's weak enough of character to curl into a ball of self doubt because hoaxers find them and speculate about what they mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

October 01, 2010, 02:29:53 AM
I get what you are saying too bec and SD! You could be right of course. I just don't think that everything we see or hear is necessarily a clue from MJ but I suppose that's what investigating is all about - trying to sort out what's relevant and what's not.

By the way, I don't think MJ is a weak character at all. I've said many times how strong I believe he must be to have got through the stuff he has, but he's only human, and I was thinking of this when I made that comment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 01, 2010, 09:13:08 AM
What do you mean by the truth?

The truth about this hoax, the truth about our spiritual awakening that is happening, the truth about the government, you name it. "A lie becomes the truth", sums up everything that many regard as truth, and ironically it is a lie (the hoax) that is exposing the real truth about it all. <- Yeah, well, wouldn't it be great if everything were just, oh, I don't know, the way it's supposed to be and lines from Billie Jean didn't need to sum it up..? Makes one want to jump out a window sometimes at the absurdity..) For me at least. I just meant that I want the whole world to experience what I'm experiencing, that would allow for quite profound changes.
What does that actually mean?

lol I don't know what more of an explanation you want? I'm not beating around the bush or anything here, and I know from one of your posts on another thread that you aren't really interested in the spiritual aspects of this soooo I don't think any answer I give you will be the right one. Not being mean here just don't know what you're looking for??? Some things cannot be explained.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Sarahli

October 01, 2010, 09:36:24 AM
Regarding the lie becoming the truth I wanted to point out that we all used and saw the word "beLIEve" and associated it with this hoax. It means to me that the lie is within the truth, hence not everything is totally false or totally true, we must dissect the truth from the lies and the other way around. I will give an example with the religions. A lot of people say that religions are purely men-made 'to control the masses' (the media do it much better) but it's not as easy, we cannot just throw religions in the dustbin because lies have been injected in it. So yes the lie becomes the truth and is also within the truth.

If it's off topic then sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

October 01, 2010, 09:45:04 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Regarding the lie becoming the truth I wanted to point out that we all used and saw the word "beLIEve" and associated it with this hoax. It means to me that the lie is within the truth, hence not everything is totally false or totally true, we must dissect the truth from the lies and the other way around. I will give an example with the religions. A lot of people say that religions are purely men-made 'to control the masses' (the media do it much better) but it's not as easy, we cannot just throw religions in the dustbin because lies have been injected in it. So yes the lie becomes the truth and is also within the truth.

Thanks for that. I get what you are saying, it's tough to try explaining. I take those words and apply them to many different things. Even in a more literal sense, Mother always told me.. be careful what you do, because a lie becomes the truth. Meaning, don't fake your death because when they find out they will kill you for real. But it can be applied to many things regarding this hoax and life in general. Religion and politics for sure. Like I said before regarding religion, they can't ALL be true, and they can't ALL be false either. I think Truth was a much simpler thing at one point in time or creation. We messed it up big time. The truth lies in all religions in my opinion, as the basic principles each one represents (peace, joy, forgiveness, LOVE...). But we've gone and made up all these contradicting details that has turned us all against each other. I suppose that's what happens when you try to create an explanation for something that everyone already knows deep down in their soul.
Same for Chris Angel's show of MAGIC. Magic is basically a lie, it's all an illusion, but it appears so real that BeLIEve is an appropriate title because we believe the illusion and it feels real to us. Like Michael faking his death, I believed it at first and it felt real to me. I cried real tears and felt real pain. That was my Truth for awhile.

Haven't we all contemplated the meaning of those particular lyrics from time to time? I know I have many times. Especially when I was a kid...I didn't "get it". Always wondered what he meant by those words. It fits in context with the song sort of, but still makes you think. And sure enough, that exact line was left out of his performance in TII.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Serenitys_Dream

October 01, 2010, 04:03:44 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
I posted this another thread but it could be a symbolic representation of the Trinity. Three in one.

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
From MJHD.net

Quote from: "salomon"
look at this link and observe Michael's face, it's a new book about Michael. Do you see the same thing ?

This is the official site of the book: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Publication Date: October 28, 2010 by Filipacchi Publishing.

I can't edit this post so I will just post ths.

The Three Faces of God.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 01, 2010, 04:33:31 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

Thanks for that. I get what you are saying, it's tough to try explaining. I take those words and apply them to many different things. Even in a more literal sense, Mother always told me.. be careful what you do, because a lie becomes the truth. Meaning, don't fake your death because when they find out they will kill you for real. But it can be applied to many things regarding this hoax and life in general. Religion and politics for sure. Like I said before regarding religion, they can't ALL be true, and they can't ALL be false either. I think Truth was a much simpler thing at one point in time or creation. We messed it up big time. The truth lies in all religions in my opinion, as the basic principles each one represents (peace, joy, forgiveness, LOVE...). But we've gone and made up all these contradicting details that has turned us all against each other. I suppose that's what happens when you try to create an explanation for something that everyone already knows deep down in their soul.
Same for Chris Angel's show of MAGIC. Magic is basically a lie, it's all an illusion, but it appears so real that BeLIEve is an appropriate title because we believe the illusion and it feels real to us. Like Michael faking his death, I believed it at first and it felt real to me. I cried real tears and felt real pain. That was my Truth for awhile.

Haven't we all contemplated the meaning of those particular lyrics from time to time? I know I have many times. Especially when I was a kid...I didn't "get it". Always wondered what he meant by those words. It fits in context with the song sort of, but still makes you think. And sure enough, that exact line was left out of his performance in TII.

Exactly. I feel like all these lies have trapped the world into one big illusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal