MJonmind

Re: 2012 - The Age of Aquarius / Mike?
September 29, 2010, 12:28:05 AM
I'm not saying any of the above is true or false, or even giving my opinion, but...
Daniel 12:4
4 “But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

I've always wondered about what kind of knowledge. Maybe like when Adam and Eve ate the fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. And their eyes were opened.

Maybe our eyes are being opened. Maybe in God's timetable it's time to burst our little bubbles we've been living in. But it's so much more comforting to have all our ducks in a row, believe what we're told, and not have to think too hard, and have a strong unmovable anchor.

Thanks for posting Serenity's_Dream. Though I've read some of it before a bit, it all makes my head swim. Sometimes I almost wish for my old life of ignorance is bliss, life. :?  :(  ;)  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 29, 2010, 01:32:03 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I'm not saying any of the above is true or false, or even giving my opinion, but...
Daniel 12:4
4 “But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

I've always wondered about what kind of knowledge. Maybe like when Adam and Eve ate the fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. And their eyes were opened.

Maybe our eyes are being opened. Maybe in God's timetable it's time to burst our little bubbles we've been living in. But it's so much more comforting to have all our ducks in a row, believe what we're told, and not have to think too hard, and have a strong unmovable anchor.

Thanks for posting Serenity's_Dream. Though I've read some of it before a bit, it all makes my head swim. Sometimes I almost wish for my old life of ignorance is bliss, life. :?  :(  ;)  :)
Well it really doesn't help at all when you and others like Paula-C, Jaci; use such annoying little phrases like the underlined ones in all of these giant philosophical discussions..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 29, 2010, 08:05:16 AM
PinkTopaz, you're talking about, you've read what I write well, maybe not this well written and I do not understand much English, that phrase you mean, what I wrote, what do not help at all ? I do not understand what you say :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 29, 2010, 08:48:03 PM
Thanks Souza, I love that series of videos. I'm a BIG believer in horoscopes and star-signs myself.
One thing that sticks in my mind is the sun died under the cross (under the southern cross). Now me being from Australia, the southern cross is one of our most prolific symbols (it's on our flag) and it got me thinking as to all of the weird links to this hoax and Australia.
1. Jermaine's "airport" comment on Aust. radio
2. The NASA "man on the moon" footage ( broadcasted in '69 from Parkes, in Australia)
3. The recent supposed interview with the bodyguard, that was cancelled at the last minute.
4. Even the fact that MJ married Debbie Rowe in Sydney.

I hope he's hiding somewhere downunder  8-)  :o

P.S Serenity, that whole Appendix thing has had me baffled from the beginning :s
I mean, there's apparently an appendicitis scar but the appendix is still present, HUH?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

Serenitys_Dream

September 30, 2010, 07:36:24 AM
I posted this another thread but it could be a symbolic representation of the Trinity. Three in one.

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
From MJHD.net

Quote from: "salomon"
look at this link and observe Michael's face, it's a new book about Michael. Do you see the same thing ?

This is the official site of the book: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Publication Date: October 28, 2010 by Filipacchi Publishing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

September 30, 2010, 08:36:43 AM
Quote from: ~Souza~

Just say so if you think I need a straight jacket  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yep this pretty much sums it up
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 12:39:36 AM by SEHF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2010, 08:46:38 AM
I posted this another thread but it could be a symbolic representation of the Trinity. Three in one.

From MJHD.net

Quote from: "salomon"
look at this link and observe Michael's face, it's a new book about Michael. Do you see the same thing ?

This is the official site of the book: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Publication Date: October 28, 2010 by Filipacchi Publishing.

Wow!! Interesting!  :shock:  Including the publication date  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

September 30, 2010, 09:27:39 AM
I was sent this PM and asked to post our exchange. I respect that the sender wishes to share this but remain anonymous at the same time.

Hi there,
I firmly believe that you are definitely on to something with the Jesus/Michael connection, not to mention the Back=Michael=TS connection.  I know that it's a 'hard pill to swallow' for some due to lifelong conditioning.

You have mentioned the trinity a few times now and I really think it ties in with the hoax somehow (as you mentioned, could be literally, metaphorically or symbolically).  You may have already discovered it, but if not I hope you can somehow use it for your research and/or theory.

the father in Jewish Gematria Equals: 313 = 7
the son in Jewish Gematria Equals: 293 = 14 = 7 & 7
the holy spirit in Jewish Gematria Equals: 939 = 21 = 7,7 & 7

Interestingly enough is The Son....where have we seen those initials before?  :shock:

I am fascinated by your interpretation of the trinity info I sent you. I know it has meaning within the hoax, I just haven't figured out exactly 'how' yet....although The Son (TS) keeps jumping out at me! I would much prefer you post our findings in the thread if you would like to.

Hi,

Thank you for your message and for reading my posts. I do believe that there is connection between Michael/Jesus/Messiah/ArchAngel Michael.

the father in Jewish Gematria Equals: 313 = 7
the son in Jewish Gematria Equals: 293 = 14 = 7 & 7
the holy spirit in Jewish Gematria Equals: 939 = 21 = 7,7 & 7

Well, look at that. Seven is a spiritual number associated with God.

The Father first of the Trinity = 7
The Son the second in the trinity = 77
The Holy Spirit = 777

Combined they are the embodiment of the totality of God.
And we have 777 & 777 which could represent the dual aspects present in all of creation.

As I do believe that there is a very good chance that TS is Michael, the initials might very well represent The Son, which in turn represents the Messiah and therefore our beloved Michael.

with love
Serenity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2010, 09:54:47 AM
I'm in tears. I just have to say again that Michael Jackson is the only reason I believe in God. When I was a kid, I walked down to my local baptist church because I heard Michael talking about God, so I was curious. Of course, time and experience has taught me that I don't need a church to be with God. I realize now that those late nights in my room listening to Michael's music, the joy and the laughter and the peace inside of me (that I still experience everyday), THAT was my time with God. I'm not saying Michael is God, or the messiah, or whatever, time will tell. But I do believe he is apart of God just as I am. There is something very spiritual about this whole thing, it's what keeps me coming back to this website. It's like I just have to know the truth, and deep down I DO know the truth. I just want the world to know it too. Thanks for the research ladies. Love you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

September 30, 2010, 10:06:27 AM
This is one HELLUVA thread.... xD  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

September 30, 2010, 10:19:36 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
I'm in tears. I just have to say again that Michael Jackson is the only reason I believe in God. When I was a kid, I walked down to my local baptist church because I heard Michael talking about God, so I was curious. Of course, time and experience has taught me that I don't need a church to be with God. I realize now that those late nights in my room listening to Michael's music, the joy and the laughter and the peace inside of me (that I still experience everyday), THAT was my time with God. I'm not saying Michael is God, or the messiah, or whatever, time will tell. But I do believe he is apart of God just as I am. There is something very spiritual about this whole thing, it's what keeps me coming back to this website. It's like I just have to know the truth, and deep down I DO know the truth. I just want the world to know it too. Thanks for the research ladies. Love you all.
What do you mean by the truth?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 30, 2010, 10:21:39 AM
I need to read this one when I have time. Amazing investigation Souza and Serenity. Kudos to you both!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 30, 2010, 11:02:49 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
What do you mean by the truth?

The truth about this hoax, the truth about our spiritual awakening that is happening, the truth about the government, you name it. "A lie becomes the truth", sums up everything that many regard as truth, and ironically it is a lie (the hoax) that is exposing the real truth about it all. For me at least. I just meant that I want the whole world to experience what I'm experiencing, that would allow for quite profound changes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

paula-c

September 30, 2010, 07:28:40 PM
Now that Souza speaks about the sign of the zodiac I number 13, remember that thisisalmostit publish in his twitter on September 04 the word "Ophiuchus  " that is the name of this sign, and I to write more or less something this way that lei in Internet;

As I understood, when astrologers laid the foundations for the Zodiac of twelve signs, Ophiuchus was a constellation that was hidden or not passing by the ecliptic, and therefore was not considered a sign of the zodiac. However, the phenomenon of the precession of the equinoxes did that currently this constellation Scorpio and Sagittarius, passing through the ecliptic.

This would mean that currently the Zodiac could be composed of 13 signs, and the dates on which the sun passes through each might already distina, as a result of the precession of the equinoxes, and the inclusion of Ophiuchus as sign.

Here are some things that they found me curious about Ophiuchus:

It is found near the center of the Galaxy, opposite to the area of Orion constellation... The Mayans considered the area of the belt of Orion as a resurrection, or the heart of the creation. A place to which the Maís Dios (what mankind?) is directed in a canoe (the solar system? what Earth?) from the underworld (the center of the Galaxy?). Astronomically solar system makes a cyclical journey through the Galaxy, and in these times is coming increasingly at the Centre.

Mythological perspective, Ophiuchus was a character with very specific characteristics. Son of a God and a human, with large capacity for healing, which could even resurrect the dead.

Personally, I become characteristics similar to the attributed to Jesus in the Catholic religion. I am not surprised that the Sun at the time of his birth was passing Ophiuchus and the zodiac sign of Jesus that were. In fact some miracles attributed to Jesún included healing the sick and resurrect dead people, and likewise the Catholic religion believed in the resurrection of the dead at the end of times.
This could perhaps be an element of hope within all forecasts of chaos, war, penalties and destruction.
Leaving aside the religious and astrological point of view, and still somewhat neutral or secular, there are many coincidences that point to that "the end of time" is nearby. But that doesn't necessarily mean that it is "the end of the world". It is perhaps only the tragic end of an era decadent, following which continues a cycle of evolution which leads to a different stage, maybe better.

And the interesting thing about this is that you so you may live, because it seems the 21 or 22 December 2012.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
September 30, 2010, 08:48:06 PM
thisisalmostit-    "What is more important,,, the message or the messenger?"
1:33 PM May 17th via web
 8-)  ;)
I guess it does MATTER "who" the messenger is sometimes, lol...

by Im_convincedmjalive » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:12 am
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
Quote from: "navibl"
Thank you all for the imput.  I think I have a clear picture of what is being said and done.  But even before I asked this question I have been doing some home work.  This first thing that I really feel should be understood is the Illuminati, or should I say the thirteen families.  I have seen many label it as a society.  It is not a social club that one can belong to.  It is a linage that one is born into, and the linage goes back to post flood days. This hybrid race has kept the blood line in tact throughout the centuries.  They ARE the Illuminati...which means enlightened ones.  After reviewing the links below it will give a better understanding.  

The Grail code is a massive online document with many links to various pieces of information.  I have not been able to read in it's entireity, but a friend has done so, and says there are links that reference Michael and what these entities tried to pull him into.  They were at the foundation of all of the persection that Michael faced, and they are what Michael is trying to awaken us to.  In the end our only hope is LOVE and Salvation and to know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and he died for our sins and rose again on the third day to sit at the Fathers right hand, and all we have to do to have salvation is to BELIEVE on his finished work at the cross and that he conquered death and the grave.  Then we will understand that we are the Righteousness of God in Christ and that God is the only one that can fight Satan.  We have no control in the physical, because it is spiritual warfare.

But as God told King Jehosphat, this is not your battle but mine.  Gather your army and go down and stand in place and see the salvation of the Lord.  God sent confusion among the enemy soliders and they turned on one another and destroyed their own army.  This is found in 2Chronicals 20

I have included several links below from the homework I have been doing.  And if we are talking ARG's these would be the univeral masters of such.  I know that Michael had to have read and done the research on this topic.  He knew about Princess Diana!  That is why he told  Barbara Walters the he prayed "Don't let me be next.

Michael sweetheart IF you DO read these posts, well I want you to know that I DO understand what you were and are up against.  And I know the seriousness of it all, and I pray many times througout the day for your guidance and strength.  It will take this Army of Love to defeat Satan, but WE WILL be victorious, and we will be right beside you all the way until Jesus returns.  I LOVE You more..and  We will live forever!!!

God Bless everyone, you all are in my prayers..LOVE Eternal...Victoria

Revelation 21 (Amplified Bible)

1 THEN I saw a new sky (heaven) and a new earth, for the former sky and the former earth had passed away (vanished), and there no longer existed any sea.

2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, all arrayed like a bride beautified and adorned for her husband;

3 Then I heard a mighty voice from the throne and I perceived its distinct words, saying, See! The abode of God is with men, and He will live (encamp, tent) among them; and they shall be His people, and God shall personally be with them and be their God.

4 God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more, neither shall there be anguish (sorrow and mourning) nor grief nor pain any more, for the old conditions and the former order of things have passed away.

5 And He Who is seated on the throne said, See! I make all things new. Also He said, Record this, for these sayings are faithful (accurate, incorruptible, and trustworthy) and true (genuine).

6 And He [further] said to me, It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I [Myself] will give water without price from the fountain (springs) of the water of Life.

7 He who is victorious shall inherit all these things, and I will be God to him and he shall be My son.

8 But as for the cowards and the ignoble and the contemptible and the cravenly lacking in courage and the cowardly submissive, and as for the unbelieving and faithless, and as for the depraved and defiled with abominations, and as for murderers and the lewd and adulterous and the practicers of magic arts and the idolaters (those who give supreme devotion to anyone or anything other than God) and all liars (those who knowingly convey untruth by word or deed)--[all of these shall have] their part in the lake that blazes with fire and brimstone. This is the second death.

9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven final plagues (afflictions, calamities) came and spoke to me. He said, Come with me! I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife.

10 Then in the Spirit He conveyed me away to a vast and lofty mountain and exhibited to me the holy (hallowed, consecrated) city of Jerusalem descending out of heaven from God,

11 Clothed in God's glory [in all its splendor and radiance]. The luster of it resembled a rare and most precious jewel, like jasper, shining clear as crystal.

12 It had a massive and high wall with twelve [large] gates, and at the gates [there were stationed] twelve angels, and [on the gates] the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel were written:

13 On the east side three gates, on the north side three gates, on the south side three gates, and on the west side three gates.

14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundation [stones], and on them the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 And he who spoke to me had a golden measuring reed (rod) to measure the city and its gates and its wall.

16 The city lies in a square, its length being the same as its width. And he measured the city with his reed--12,000 stadia (about 1,500 miles); its length and width and height are the same.

17 He measured its wall also--144 cubits (about 72 yards) by a man's measure of a cubit from his elbow to his third fingertip], which is [the measure] of the angel.

18 The wall was built of jasper, while the city [itself was of] pure gold, clear and transparent like glass.

19 The foundation [stones] of the wall of the city were ornamented with all of the precious stones. The first foundation [stone] was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony (or white agate), the fourth emerald,

20 The fifth onyx, the sixth sardius, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, the twelfth amethyst.

21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls, each separate gate being built of one solid pearl. And the main street (the broadway) of the city was of gold as pure and translucent as glass.

22 I saw no temple in the city, for the Lord God Omnipotent [Himself] and the Lamb [Himself] are its temple.

23 And the city has no need of the sun nor of the moon to give light to it, for the splendor and radiance (glory) of God illuminate it, and the Lamb is its lamp.

24 The nations shall walk by its light and the rulers and leaders of the earth shall bring into it their glory.

25 And its gates shall never be closed by day, and there shall be no night there.

26 They shall bring the glory (the splendor and majesty) and the honor of the nations into it.

27 But nothing that defiles or profanes or is unwashed shall ever enter it, nor anyone who commits abominations (unclean, detestable, morally repugnant things) or practices falsehood, but only those whose names are recorded in the Lamb's Book of Life.

From the Memorial Program: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Read what the family has wrote especially Rebbie.

I would say that every picture was chosen specifically for a story to be told. STUDY that program it is riddled with clues.  ;)

Edited to add to this to STUDY the actual Memorial itself...the televised program.  ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: "navibl"
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I know this is totally off the wall out there, but this thought just crossed my mind about delays, so I thought ahh I'll just post it. When Daniel in the Bible was praying for understanding, an angel came to him and explained the delay in answer: Daniel 10:11-14. Funny he was delayed 21 days - 7+7+7 because of resistance, the Prince of Persia (movie 8-) )no less.
10 Suddenly, a hand touched me, which made me tremble on my knees and on the palms of my hands. 11 And he said to me, “O Daniel, man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak to you, and stand upright, for I have now been sent to you.” While he was speaking this word to me, I stood trembling.
12 Then he said to me, “Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. 13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia. 14 Now I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision refers to many days yet to come.”
We don't know if MJ's bam is delayed of his own choosing, or someone else resisting him, or court details and sluggishness that MJ's not in control of. Maybe he knew all along it would be way in the future, and is only gently leading us along because he knows we tire easily and need constant encouragement and proddings. Afterall MJ been carrying out his life and plan for many years, but for us we've suddenly put our lives on hold so-to-speak from June 25,09 to BAM.

and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia. 14 Now I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision refers to many days yet to come

Not out there at all MJonmind.

I also was thinking about how Michael has a 30 plus year of study "advantage" over us on ALL this SECRET Knowledge that he has been studying all his life.

It is overwhelming sometimes to play a 30 plus year catchup to Michael.

Whew...

I think the book of Daniel has huge reference to our precious Michael and what his life long purpose has evolved into.  Michael reads his bible every day, and I am certain he studied the secrets of the prophets.  And the interpretations of the end time.  His delay has no reason other than what is between him and God's purpose for him and this world

Get to know Mike, "The Man we never knew"

He swooned the world and the world fell in love with Michael Jackson but, why?

Has anyone honestly been able to answer why is Michael Jackson so beloved the WORLD over?
Not counting his world records, charitable stuff…

but why "The light of the world" sung to us before he “died”?

That is a phenom I have yet to figure out. When I watch some of his videos with the HUMUNGOUS crowds of fans it is overwhelming to me and I am just watching it I can’t  IMAGINE the rush of energy Michael got from that.

I do know that he tried so very hard for many many years to warn us of this day.

So many of his words fell on deaf ears. So PLAN a way to reveal the biggest Pandora’s box EVER in HIStory.

He Explained it to us through  his videos, songs,  speeches, books and movies.

Mr. Michael Jackson needed a sign to know if he was the chosen one. He got his sign and followed through.

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
I thought that The Sign could be the Ark of the Covenant. Does it make any sense?

to my mind we are looking at a person through whom God revealed to michael a conformation that he had this destination. jmo

Yes TS is a person and the Ark cannot post here (or can it? :? ) :lol:  it's just that when I've read the post and saw The Sign  ( :lol: ) three things came directly in my mind "The Sign of his Kingship" "Prince Michael" and "Ark of the Covenant" maybe not in that order but I thought it had some connections. But this must be more complicated than that (or maybe more simple). The Sign of what? is the question I ask myself. TS is still the mysterious informer ;) .

or a very clever bamboozleer :lol:

It is amazing to see ALL of THIS unfold.
[youtube:1y2kb2rg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Ro9dny1K8[/youtube:1y2kb2rg]
Michael had told ALL of us he was going to do this through this song.

Listen and REALLY hear his words.
His eyes on the Invincible Cover is hypnotic, lol
I can feel the magic behind this album.  ;)  

Here is another thread discussing the song Cry You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He told us. And he told us again in this Post. The Sign  ;)

trublu mentioned in TIAI thread 9/9/2010 that they needed some kind of sign, lol
Quote from: "trublu"
I haven't noticed anything yet. I shall be watching TMZ live though..I really feel like we need some kind of sign.

Well TS posted on that same day and signed off,
The Sign.
I think that was an answer.  ;)

Peace[/b][/color]

It is destined and it is prophesy being fulfilled.

Let Mike explain it to you he does it better.
I also thought that these numbers could be a code don't worry you're not alone BeTheChange  :lol:

When I read TS' post I understand that the code has to be given, meaning that it's not really possible to figure it out by ourselves. Maybe we just cannot find it on purpose, until the time is right...
I absolutely agree.

This "hoax" is embedded with CODE. This is a pre-determined and destined EVENT.

GOD is ALL over this. This EVENT is blessed and we are blessed to be witness to the UNFOLDING of TRUTH.

The mysteries unfold everyday for me, I learn something new about this world and Michael's LIFE.

I am Blown Away at the abudance of info I have learned in the last 7 going on 8 months.

The crackin the code on the numbers, I am like whoa!  :shock:

There is a BLUEPRINT already layed down for this to happen exactly the way it IS.

"Captain EO is a 3-D film starring Michael Jackson and directed by Francis Ford Coppola (who came up with the name, "Captain Eo", (from the Greek, cf. "Eos", the Greek goddess of dawn)) that was shown at Disney theme parks from 1986 through the 1990s. The attraction returned to the Disney theme parks in 2010."
I love the redemption in this. ^^^^^

This Is how far back this BLUEPRINT was foretold.

Michael's whole Captain EO movie is telling us very clearly:
We are here to change the world.
It is OUR mission.
Your just another part of me.
Way back he was already displaying the rainbow on his shirt.
He is serious in this video.
[youtube:1y2kb2rg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhuRL4N5d0w[/youtube:1y2kb2rg]

He already knew that we are all connected through space and time.
We are all apart of him.
Peace
[/color]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not speaking of any one person, I am speaking in the literal sense. We are not fighing flesh and blood here. I don't think a lot people will have that understanding until it comes to life, or shall I say our spiritual eyes are opened. And they will be opened at some point. In this current situation we are in I choose to walk by faith not by sight. The Holy Spirit will guide us into all understanding which includes the spiritual warfare which is greater than the physical. A persons mind can be destroyed with out weapons or ever touching the body. You may want to check out a book called Battle Field of the Mind, by Joyce Myer. It will explain how Satan can defeat us if we don't put on the whole armor of God.

Revelation 22:7-21 (Amplified Bible)
7 And behold, I am coming speedily. Blessed (happy and to be envied) is he who observes and lays to heart and keeps the truths of the prophecy (the predictions, consolations, and warnings) contained in this [little] book.

8 And I, John, am he who heard and witnessed these things. And when I heard and saw them, I fell prostrate before the feet of the messenger (angel) who showed them to me, to worship him.

9 But he said to me, Refrain! [You must not do that!] I am [only] a fellow servant along with yourself and with your brethren the prophets and with those who are mindful of and practice [the truths contained in] the messages of this book. Worship God!

10 And he [further] told me, Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book and make no secret of them, for the time when things are brought to a crisis and the period of their fulfillment is near.

11 He who is unrighteous (unjust, wicked), let him be unrighteous still; and he who is filthy (vile, impure), let him be filthy still; and he who is righteous (just, upright, in right standing with God), let him do right still; and he who is holy, let him be holy still.

12 Behold, I am coming soon, and I shall bring My wages and rewards with Me, to repay and render to each one just what his own actions and his own work merit.

13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last (the Before all and the End of all).

14 Blessed (happy and to be envied) are those who cleanse their garments, that they may have the authority and right to [approach] the tree of life and to enter through the gates into the city.

15 [But] without are the dogs and those who practice sorceries (magic arts) and impurity [the lewd, adulterers] and the murderers and idolaters and everyone who loves and deals in falsehood (untruth, error, deception, cheating).

16 I, Jesus, have sent My messenger (angel) to you to witness and to give you assurance of these things for the churches (assemblies). I am the Root (the Source) and the Offspring of David, the radiant and brilliant Morning Star.

17 The [Holy] Spirit and the bride (the church, the true Christians) say, Come! And let him who is listening say, Come! And let everyone come who is thirsty [who is painfully conscious of his need of those things by which the soul is refreshed, supported, and strengthened]; and whoever [earnestly] desires to do it, let him come, take, appropriate, and drink the water of Life without cost.

18 I [personally solemnly] warn everyone who listens to the statements of the prophecy [the predictions and the consolations and admonitions pertaining to them] in this book: If anyone shall add anything to them, God will add and lay upon him the plagues (the afflictions and the calamities) that are recorded and described in this book.

19 And if anyone cancels or takes away from the statements of the book of this prophecy [these predictions relating to Christ's kingdom and its speedy triumph, together with the consolations and admonitions or warnings pertaining to them], God will cancel and take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the city of holiness (purity and hallowedness), which are described and promised in this book.

20 He Who gives this warning and affirms and testifies to these things says, Yes (it is true). [Surely] I am coming quickly (swiftly, speedily). Amen (so let it be)! Yes, come, Lord Jesus!

21 The grace (blessing and favor) of the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) be with all the saints (God's holy people, those set apart for God, to be, as it were, exclusively His). Amen (so let it be)!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am sure there is more info like this all over this forum;

3 more Jesus and MJ parallels topic:

Yet alot of times the messages seem to go UNNOTICED, I have to think it has alot to do with "who" the messenger is and not necessarily the message itself.

This concept of Michael being ArchAngel Michael, "The Chosen One" and our Hero...(because he knew we needed one and we were lacking of true leadership) was sung to us through his song Cry.

If we were to STUDY Michael's life through his music, speeches, books and short films (Ghosts, Captain EO and Moonwalker) he has told us all what is IMPORTANT to him
and what his ultimate GOAL is for this "hoax": the unveiling of hidden truths.

He has foretold of events to come and when they do we should not act surprised, :shock: lol yea right!

by Im_convincedmjalive » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:01 pm

WoW!
@applehead,

You have done your homework on the vids, thanks for these. There is alot to analyze so I will need some TIME to watch and then I will be ready to give a fair opinion.

I am just now in the middle of reading the 10 pages on "BACK" postings.

I will state now that Michael's movie Moonwalker reveals alot of info on his plans from way back. The whole movie is actually a designed plan. Every scene is relevant to Michael's life as we know it today.

In the movie he has 3 children who are with him. 2 boys and 1 girl.
Real LIFE he has Prince 1 boy, Paris 1 girl and Blanket 1 boy ( who is darker skin tone)like the boy in the movie.

When I read Linda's website on Elvis/Jesse I apply Michael and the parallels to Elvis and look for clues based on that. Meaning Elvis/Jesse has stated to Linda to watch ALL of his movies and videos for clues he left.

Peace

Before this concept of Michael being "The Chosen One" can be fully accepted by many there will be a few surprises and odd occurances to come, partly due to GOD sending a spell of confusion over the enemy.

When the dust settles and the veil starts to be lifted from the masses eyes, the people who belong to GOD will see clearly and hear sharply.

They must get past the IMAGE of Michael Jackson "The King of Pop"
and start to believe in Michael The Man who is on a mission to save the world.

Those who have eyes to see and ears to hear will be the Illuminated and enlightened ones.

It is a sad day when one has to accept the fact that not all of us will be in the sheep category and some will fall onto the goat side

[youtube:1y2kb2rg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTyBmSwpE64&feature=related[/youtube:1y2kb2rg]

:ugeek:

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions