mjkateTopic starter

Significance of Liberian girl pictures
September 26, 2010, 03:32:17 PM
I am so sorry to raise this but I need help. Is there is any clear indication of why the 2 pic were chosen at the memorial and the burial. I know it has been discussed many times but I must keep missing something. There is a reason those pics were used no doubt but I am not that reason seeing clearly and I desperately want to. Could someone direct me to where this is discussed at length or leave me a few of your thoughts on why? I have heard things like this was a turning point in his life after the pepsi burn but even so why these pictures for a memorial or burial. What reasons would the family have for using these (or whoever used them) Usually at a memorial and burial a fairly recent picture is used and that one just goes back a little too far unless that is what he still looked like in private under all the makeup. I can't imagine the children being comfortable with the pictures as a representation since he hadn't looked like that with them in recent years. What would be so wrong with showing just one private picture of their beloved son that was taking when he was just "mike the father, the brother, the son, the person," from a private photo collection. Why does he always have to be the "king of pop"? Because they used it at both, there is huge significance. What EXACTLY in your opinion are they telling us. Again it signals hoax to me because otherwise, there would have been a more recent picture that was not posed for a billion years ago in a king of pop type photo shoot. I feel so dumb for not connecting the dots and it's really bothering me because it's so significant. Thank you in advance!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Significance of Liberian girl pictures
September 26, 2010, 03:35:25 PM
I think it's simple.. the pictures used from Liberian girl were to give us a clue to watch that video - in which Michael is behind the camera the whole time. And then he is also wearing the outfit from the Come Together video, which is also the moral behind this hoax.

Have you watched the Liberian Girl video? I would suggest you do if you haven't. It's very symbolic of this entire thing in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjkateTopic starter

Re: Significance of Liberian girl pictures
September 26, 2010, 03:53:31 PM
oh okay....yes I have. I did understand that but wondered if it was any deeper. That's cool though...it would be great if that is why the pics were used. We got our messages right off the bat then! Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions