Re: Jermaine's song... dissing Michael
September 26, 2010, 09:37:59 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "dontmakeitfactual"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Yes I heard of this a long time ago. This is why I lost some respect for Jermaine.

I know, but there are moments when we all act stupidly. I have said horrible things to people I love more than I love myself, things that I never believed, but unfortunately they came out of my mouth. If we're hurt by someone we love, we seek to hurt back, when the real intention behind it is to get them back to us.
We really don't know anything about their relationship, so I don't think it's a good idea to judge Jermaine solely on his writing this song. He has spoken up for MJ in a number of occasions too. Of course these are mean words, but we've no idea what was going on between them when he wrote them. I'm inclined to believe he didn't mean them.

I understand, but I can't believe Jermaine would lash out like this on Michael, especially since the song is public and out there for everyone to see. I know Jermaine didn't mean for it to become public but he shouldn't have even recorded the song. I still have respect for Jermaine, just not as much after hearing about this song.  
:?
Looks like I share your opinion. Sure we all fight, but he should never have released it and given the people who want to bring him down and hate him another tool to use against him..

Okay, scroll up and watch my post plus the video, he DIDN'T release it.

I watched the video, but whether he released or not he still went into a recording studio and sang those lyrics.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

September 26, 2010, 11:15:09 PM
Don't we all say sometimes words, to loved ones, that we later regret?
I think that is called Human.
Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 27, 2010, 12:31:10 AM
Hindsight is always easier than foresight. I think he's trying to help MJ now in the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

September 27, 2010, 02:17:52 AM

I'm just going to repeat myself...

It keeps amazing me that just about every article that's dissing Jermaine or talks about Jermaine's "problems" is accepted as "truth" and opinions are based upon those, while the fans freak out about every article in which Mike is dissed, and then it's all of a sudden "The media LIES!!". Double standards anyone..? :?

I seriously don't understand the "Jermaine  bashing" that has been going on since the start of this hoax. Why do people keep jumping to conclusions, why is he judged all the time? Oh no, not all the time, I forgot that when Jermaine sends a good tweet or gives a good slip-up, everybody loves him...but beware if he does something that doesn't fit people's ideas...! :?

Keep in mind that everybody plays a roll in all this, Jermaine as well, so please refrain from bashing and judging while you have NO IDEA what the purpose or meaning of certain things are. Remember - things are not always as they seem, and I think we have had loads of evidence during the last 15 months that proves that.

"Word to the Badd" is from November 1991, almost NINETEEN years old.  There's no one here that once had a dispute with one of their siblings and did something they later regretted..?  Come on... Bringing that song up time after time is raking over old coals.

I would really crack up if one day we find out that Jermaine  has been one of those who do post, and has made great friends here, while he's bashed in just about every thread that is about him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2010, 02:36:30 AM
can I please ask why you both are so into defending Jermaine? I have watched the Jackson family for a long time and have always been of the same opinion of Jermaine. If you watch video's of the trials you will certainly see Jermaine there but always watching for where the cameras are.. Watch them you will see.  ) he,in my opinion always had an agenda and his agenda was himself.

Some people are like that .. no denying.... the rest of the family were not always looking for cameras or looking for interviews..... or looking for concerts to promote themselves ( victory tour) .

I will have respect for the rest of the family ( well perhaps not Joseph) but I will not have respect for Jermaine.

I ask you to have an open mind into other opinions and you do know that there are others here who do not like Jermaine but DO like the rest of the family . We can still have our opinions but the ultimate focus of the forum is on the amazing talent and incredible genrousity of MJ and no other.

I am ultimatly a forum member, who has been here from the beginning,  because of my respect and reverance for Mr Jackson and his incredible talent and for the questions I have regarding his so called passing. I may not have seemed to have contributed much to the investigation but have read almost every post made in the last yr and have contibuted when I could.

I value your opinion, otherwise I would not have been here for so long, and hope that you can value and allow other members opinions even though they may not coincide with your own.  Peace to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

September 27, 2010, 03:11:20 AM
This is a song Jermaine wrote when he was frustrated that he couldn't get contact with Mike. IMO everyone has issues with their family members at times, I had my share with my brothers as well. Jermaine sent the lyrics to Mike, but changed them before he released the song. This one is said to be leaked.
:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 27, 2010, 03:18:54 AM
One thing this hoax investigating is teaching me is that the modern obsession with 'celebrity' is totally out of control. I don't know when we, as a society, all decided we had a right to know, and comment on, every personal detail about someone, just because they are famous. What was wrong with just appreciating (or not) a performer for the performance they gave, whether that be an actor, musician, sportsman, whatever? If they wanted to tell us more, fine, but if they wanted to remain private, they could.

And what's even more worrying is the way 'being famous' is like a career choice for so many young people - just watch programmes like X Factor etc. Do they even realise what 'being famous' will mean for their private lives, in today's society? I can't believe anyone wants that for themselves.

I think it's dangerous when members of the public form deep, usually negative opinions about someone based, not on knowing them personally, but on tittle-tattle from trash media. I wish more people would realise most of it is lies, and the rest is not really any of our business.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 27, 2010, 03:29:31 AM
Quote from: "tekamjforever"
This is a song Jermaine wrote when he was frustrated that he couldn't get contact with Mike. IMO everyone has issues with their family members at times, I had my share with my brothers as well. Jermaine sent the lyrics to Mike, but changed them before he released the song. This one is said to be leaked.
:roll:

Can you tell me what you mean with this, so I can actually reply back?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

September 27, 2010, 03:35:49 AM
Once I wrote a really horrible letter to my Brother, which I never sent.

We fell out a while back over something stupid, but it turned into quite a big falling out.

I am glad the letter was never sent, because it said a lot of things I didn't mean.

Surely you have all fallen out with siblings before and said things you didn't mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

September 27, 2010, 03:52:30 AM
Quote from: "LovelyLurker"
can I please ask why you both are so into defending Jermaine? I have watched the Jackson family for a long time and have always been of the same opinion of Jermaine. If you watch video's of the trials you will certainly see Jermaine there but always watching for where the cameras are.. Watch them you will see.  ) he,in my opinion always had an agenda and his agenda was himself.

Some people are like that .. no denying.... the rest of the family were not always looking for cameras or looking for interviews..... or looking for concerts to promote themselves ( victory tour) .

I will have respect for the rest of the family ( well perhaps not Joseph) but I will not have respect for Jermaine.

I ask you to have an open mind into other opinions and you do know that there are others here who do not like Jermaine but DO like the rest of the family . We can still have our opinions but the ultimate focus of the forum is on the amazing talent and incredible genrousity of MJ and no other.

I am ultimatly a forum member, who has been here from the beginning,  because of my respect and reverance for Mr Jackson and his incredible talent and for the questions I have regarding his so called passing. I may not have seemed to have contributed much to the investigation but have read almost every post made in the last yr and have contibuted when I could.

I value your opinion, otherwise I would not have been here for so long, and hope that you can value and allow other members opinions even though they may not coincide with your own.  Peace to all

The reason I defend Jermaine is that at least 95% of the bashing of Jermaine on this forum is a result of prejudice.  Again:

It keeps amazing me that just about every article that's dissing Jermaine or talks about Jermaine's "problems" is accepted as "truth" and opinions are based upon those, while the fans freak out about every article in which Mike is dissed, and then it's all of a sudden "The media LIES!!".

Just check each and every thread about Jermaine on this forum, and you will bump into the same comments time after time.  That is what really bothers me.  We know that the media lies, and when it comes to Mike everybody here agrees on that, but when it comes to Jermaine almost each and every article about him is taken as the truth.

What I'm trying to say is: Don't judge too quick and especially not when you don't know the facts, because you might burn your fingers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2010, 07:26:24 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

The reason I defend Jermaine is that at least 95% of the bashing of Jermaine on this forum is a result of prejudice.  Again:

It keeps amazing me that just about every article that's dissing Jermaine or talks about Jermaine's "problems" is accepted as "truth" and opinions are based upon those, while the fans freak out about every article in which Mike is dissed, and then it's all of a sudden "The media LIES!!".

Just check each and every thread about Jermaine on this forum, and you will bump into the same comments time after time.  That is what really bothers me.  We know that the media lies, and when it comes to Mike everybody here agrees on that, but when it comes to Jermaine almost each and every article about him is taken as the truth.

What I'm trying to say is: Don't judge too quick and especially not when you don't know the facts, because you might burn your fingers.

So we should not share our opinion about the news content of the tabloids, including TMZ, which has a unique space here in this forum and is also an information base for analysis TIAI / TS? Sorry, but I do not think people here (myself included) are behaving in a manner prejudicial or biased, since we share our opinions based on what we know through the media (tabloid or otherwise) or by statements of the person who is the target of the news, sometime in your life. Now only one question for you and Souza, with all due respect, of course, so I can better reflect on their "interventions": "Your comments about Michael (which is normal to happen), for example, if it has vitiligo or not, if he has undergone several plastic surgery or not, if your children are biological or not, or whether or not he was present at the press conference in London on March/09, how to evaluate them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2010, 07:37:58 AM
Just to clarify, I don't have a negative opinion of Jermaine because of this or because of anything else. I don't have an opinion about him either way because I don't know him. I just brought this up because I had never heard of it before and found it interesting.

I'll also add that I'm an only child  :lol: So I may not fully understand the sibling rivalry that goes on....lol!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

September 27, 2010, 07:56:04 AM
Quote from: "tekamjforever"
Quote from: "*Mo*"

So we should not share our opinion about the news content of the tabloids, including TMZ, which has a unique space here in this forum and is also an information base for analysis TIAI / TS? Sorry, but I do not think people here (myself included) are behaving in a manner prejudicial or biased, since we share our opinions based on what we know through the media (tabloid or otherwise) or by statements of the person who is the target of the news, sometime in your life. Now only one question for you and Souza, with all due respect, of course, so I can better reflect on their "interventions": "Your comments about Michael (which is normal to happen), for example, if it has vitiligo or not, if he has undergone several plastic surgery or not, if your children are biological or not, or whether or not he was present at the press conference in London on March/09, how to evaluate them?

With looking deeper into the matter and listening to Mike's lyrics, watching the symbolism in his short films, listening to his speeches and interviews, reading documents and articles and next to that, trying to figure out what TMZ is providing us through their posts. TMZ has proven to have inside knowledge of the hoax, so has TS. Lastly also we try to figure out what really happened and therefore present theories that can be discussed. The bashing of Jermaine is only based on what we have heard in the media, nothing more and nothing less. That is why I will defend Jermaine until I hear from Mike himself his brother is as the media portrayed him. As you see with the Word to the badd song, there is more to it than just the song, it was a problem between 2 brothers that should not have been leaked. It's none of our business. As I think Jermaine must have made mistakes in his life, I also think Mike has made mistakes. Either way, it's none of our business and we shouldn't judge someone by how he has been portrayed in the media, none of us have ever spoken to Jermaine one-on-one, or asked Mike personally about his relationship with his brother. Mike has said many many times he loves his siblings and that they are family. Until I hear him say otherwise, I will defend Jermaine. I don't see what is the problem with that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions