Serenitys_Dream

Re: Planet Earth on This Is it -odd track info ?
September 26, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
At the O2 announcement is where Michael announced "This Is It"
So was he saying "It Is Finished"; his metaphorical crucifixion was complete?

Then he "died" and now we await his resurrection.

And again, what is the implication of that?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 26, 2010, 02:01:48 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Serenitys_Dream
Also be aware that Michael has hoaxed his death so there must be some pretty serious reasons why he has done this. The family and others, including recordings of Michael himself, point to a conspiracy against and to harm Michael. Those who would do this are also now very aware of the hoax and may be, once again, trying to work against Michael's goals and/or prevent him from returning.

This is another "clue", one of many, that is pointing towards a connection between Michael and Jesus, whether that is a literal one, a metaphorical one, or a spiritual one is still to be debated but there is something there.
Jesus himself also was surrounded by wolves.
Wow, this is all so fascinating. The world is his playground, the world is his canvass, all history is the paint and colours.
Thanks SD for your concise info. But I especially like your thinking and conclusions. :)

Serenity - I agree that there has been numerous clues associating Michael and Jesus and this right from the very first day! Remember the timely articles about the Ark of the Covenant! This is the area of the Hoax which has really left me in deep, deep thoughts; is it a literal, metaphorical, or spiritual connection (to use your words)?  
Why does he need to put so much emphasis on this connection, knowing well that this is a sensitive topic at the best of time?  ... I wonder....

Dontmakeitfactual, thanks for posting this. This easter egg business makes me wonder how many others are out there, just waiting to be discovered. Michael, TS, TMZ say nothing but simply wait patiently for people to find them. Maybe BAM will only come when all the EGGS are found. :(  :o  :?  8-)  :roll:  :mrgreen:

Also I'm thinking maybe these 7 last words/statements need to be annalyzed more closely, as they pertain to MJ.
The Seven Last Words of Christ

1. Father forgive them, for they know not what they do (Luke 23:34).
2. Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise (Luke 23:43).
3. Woman, behold your son: behold your mother (John 19:26-27).
4. My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?, (Matthew 27:46and Mark 15:34).
5. I thirst (John 19:28).
6. It is finished (John 19:30).
7. Father, into your hands I commit my spirit (Luke 23:46)

MJonmind and Dontmakeitfactual - TS did refer to Easter Eggs in R22 but with reference to a hidden video rather than a message but who knows?  Having had similar instances of "Mislabelled" tracks on the Michael Jackson Moonwalker DVD, I understand that codes are used to retrieve titles from various databases and if those are not up to date then tracks may be mis-named... Assuming this may be the case here, it is is still a big coincidence that the replacement name is The Seven Last Words of Christ.  The alternative to  a coincidence is that it was coded like this on purpose to create the connection!

R22. DVD Easter Eggs
{http://www.dvdeastereggs.com/faq.php}

Here again, this clue had more than one meaning. A fairly obvious one is that Easter relates to the resurrection theme of TII, especially the Thriller part. Does this mean that MJ will return next April, during the Easter season? Not necessarily. Then when can we expect the MJ return to public view? That’s what everyone wants to know, right?

As he said at the end of the movie: I will come “in my own time”; it is up to him alone, and nobody else will be able to figure it out for sure. Some distinct possibilities include: 12-25-09 (Christmas), 12-31-09 (full moon & New Years Eve), 1-1-10 (New Years Day), 1-18-10 (MLK Day), 1-25-10 (seven months since the “death”, and same time as the DVD release), or beyond. Hopefully not beyond; but that may depend, to a certain extent, on whether MJ fans are ready for the return (understand the TIAI message, join the Army of L.O.V.E., etc).

But what about the DVD Easter eggs, where does that fit in? Well, this is a term which refers to video clips on DVD’s that are hidden; and it takes a particular key sequence code to unlock each hidden clip. Many DVD Easter eggs are simple enough, that people discover the unlock code by random guessing; but the codes can be made so complex, that it is essentially impossible to discover by chance.

If needed, MJ can use this to hide information about the hoax and purpose for the hoax, until the time is right to reveal it. Then, after millions already have the DVD in their homes, the unlock code could be given publicly; then everyone would have the information at the same time.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

September 26, 2010, 02:46:40 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "Nakiska"
Humm...I never got the vibe that he was pretending to be MJ. At least he never said it. I never thought that he could be MJ. In fact, I THINK ( a wild guess probably) I know who he is, but I'm probably wrong...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LastSevenWords
Name: Chimela - An anagram for Michael

About Me:

A Crown, signifies a Prince. - Reference to Prince Jackson

The Eiffel Tower is the heart of Paris. - Reference to Paris Jackson

The world is not a Blanket woven from one thread or color but, many. - Reference to Blanket Jackson

Symbols representing the children appear in their videos.

The Seven Deadly Sins and the corresponding Seven Virtues
Envy.
Gluttony.
Greed.
Lust.
Pride.
Sloth.
Wrath.

Charity.
Chastity.
Diligence.
Humility.
Kindness.
Patience.
Temperance.

Equals 14 = One for all.

I did not say they have said they are Michael but they imply it and many people do believe that this youtuber is Michael. I disagree that they are. And as I said, it is my opinion and you are free to disagree with me.

i agree wit u i do not think it is michael i mean they make hoax vids on youtube so they could decide to pretend to be michael  make ppl belive they are but not

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

September 27, 2010, 08:37:58 PM
In my view, this is DEFINITELY an Easter egg!   Thanks so much for sharing this fascinating information.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 28, 2010, 12:28:58 AM
wow, very interesting.
I always thought the last seven words of MJ's, that we heard anyway, were "I love you, see you in July"...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

MJonmind

September 28, 2010, 12:53:30 AM
R22. DVD Easter Eggs
{http://www.dvdeastereggs.com/faq.php}

But what about the DVD Easter eggs, where does that fit in? Well, this is a term which refers to video clips on DVD’s that are hidden; and it takes a particular key sequence code to unlock each hidden clip. Many DVD Easter eggs are simple enough, that people discover the unlock code by random guessing; but the codes can be made so complex, that it is essentially impossible to discover by chance.

If needed, MJ can use this to hide information about the hoax and purpose for the hoax, until the time is right to reveal it. Then, after millions already have the DVD in their homes, the unlock code could be given publicly; then everyone would have the information at the same time.
I guess that means we should really all get one to be ready when we receive the code. I wonder if there has been a list kept of all the known DVD easter eggs already found?  Is the code number pressed on the remote? Has anyone tried to put in MJ favorite numbers like 777, 2040 etc.? Maybe MJ's got a BAM speech on there already?

by jenwren20 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:28 am

wow, very interesting.
I always thought the last seven words of MJ's, that we heard anyway, were "I love you, see you in July"...
How wonderful that would be--July2011, before CDS so he could perform live :o  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2010, 02:05:08 PM
So, does anyone know how to look at these "Easter Eggs" on dvd's?  I just got the Moonwalker dvd in the mail today from Netflix and would love to try to find one.  Any help would be great!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 29, 2010, 05:37:15 PM
Thank you all for your great insights on this! And thank you SD for the in depth research.
I gotta think all this over...maybe look for some other possible weird names in the rest of the album!
@dragon, I've no idea! :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions