*Mo*

Jermaine's Child Support Plea -- I'm Broke, No Joke
September 26, 2010, 03:25:49 AM
35 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Jermaine Jackson claims he can't afford to pay child support because his business is failing and his career is in the tank -- in fact, according to new legal docs, MJ's bro can barely make ends meet.

Jermaine just filed new child support papers in L.A. County Superior Court -- obtained by TMZ -- grousing that he's expected to pay $3,000 a month in child support for sons Jaafar and Jermajesty ... even though his average monthly income for the last year has been under $1,100.

Jermaine is asking the judge to slash support payment to $215 a month.

According to the docs, Jermaine made a onetime appearance on "Big Brother" back in 2007, raking in a handsome $450,000 for his troubles -- but since then, Jermaine claims his business has floundered.

Jermaine claims his baby mama Alejandra not only earns more than him ... but she gets a free ride along with his kids at the Jackson compound, thanks to Katherine's generosity. Katherine has asked Alejandra to move her family into a nearly Jackson condo but Alejandra has refused and Katherine won't put her foot down.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Alot of money stories lately TMZ...What's up with that..???

Unless they are hinting towards this whole drama is like "BIG BROTHER"  watching you...

And isnt Jermaine doing a concert series next month with a tribute to the Jackson Five and MJ  in vegas ?? And according to this, he has just come back from Africa, so where is all the money coming from?  His wife ???  I call another BS story just to keep the Jacksons in the news...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Nothing about Jermaine.

Quote from: "*Mo*"

JCSP

In computer science and software engineering, JCSP is an implementation of Communicating Sequential Processes (CSP) for the Java programming language.
[...]
There are four ways in which multi-threaded programs can fail untestably:[1]
    * race conditions - shared variables may have indeterminate state because several threads access them concurrently without sufficient locking;
    * deadlock - two or more threads reach a stalemate when they try to acquire locks or other resources in a conflicting way;
    * livelock - similar to deadlock but resulting in endless wastage of CPU time;
    * starvation - one or more threads fail ever to get any work done, compromising the intended outcome of the software algorithms.

IBNJ
What does IBNJ stand for?
Iglesia Bautista Nueva Jerusalen (Spanish: New Jerusalem Baptist Church; Kitchener, Canada)
[attachment=0:1pixqy0o]NJBC.jpg[/attachment:1pixqy0o]

This stands out to me:
indeterminate state
acquiring of locks
endless wastage of time
fail ever to get any work done

it's all about ministry.

Translating into "We are running around in circles and get nothing done.
We should rather focus on the really important."
Which is not Jermaine's income or expenditures at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

I agree- BS. Is Michael paying him now or after he BAM's for all his good acting? Katherine was asking for more money, and I guess it's partly cause Jermaine's baby mama and kids are still there. We haven't heard anything about MJ's kids being part of the reason Katherine needs more money. Maybe MJ's kids have been gone for a while somewhere. ;)  We haven't heard about how school's been going either. Maybe that was BS too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh I will say it again at the risk of offending people but I wish Jermaine would just go away.

Did he not get any pay for all the interviews he has done over the last yr in the US and Europe? Who pays for him to fly all over hell and back?

Who is paying for all his MJ knockoff outfits for an upcoming concert and the new custon built guitar he ordered?  Who puts the gas in the Rolls he has and did he not get paid for that reality show he did this yr?

OH WAIT A MINUTE  I bet Mama Jackson is paying for it all that is why she needs to up her allowance !

Someone needs to tell the boy to Man up and get a job if he has no money. God this makes me mad. Normal people get jobs. Did I not read somewhere that one of the brothers worked in a grocery store for awhile to live?

Forgot to add ... Just my opinion and sorry if I offend anyone  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

~Souza~

Quote from: "LovelyLurker"
Oh I will say it again at the risk of offending people but I wish Jermaine would just go away.

Did he not get any pay for all the interviews he has done over the last yr in the US and Europe? Who pays for him to fly all over hell and back?

Who is paying for all his MJ knockoff outfits for an upcoming concert and the new custon built guitar he ordered?  Who puts the gas in the Rolls he has and did he not get paid for that reality show he did this yr?

OH WAIT A MINUTE  I bet Mama Jackson is paying for it all that is why she needs to up her allowance !

Someone needs to tell the boy to Man up and get a job if he has no money. God this makes me mad. Normal people get jobs. Did I not read somewhere that one of the brothers worked in a grocery store for awhile to live?

Forgot to add ... Just my opinion and sorry if I offend anyone  :D

[youtube:3dlayr1u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tIYpvlQP_s&p=8C025D805D1AA490&playnext=1&index=4[/youtube:3dlayr1u]
 :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Harve, I'd love to see the docs!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

So Michael is loaded and Jermain broke? I do not believe Jermain could be broke...

What's the message behind all of this?

Follow the money trail I guess??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

This one really broken, the news says that it is not a joke, I do not understand that they want to say with this news :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I'm sure Jermaine was paid for all the interviews he's given since this hoax started and I'm also remembering the house that He and Halima have  as was shown in the recent magazine spread. Not too shabby indeed. Maybe Jermaine just doesn't like paying child support. His second wife Margaret Maldondo[?] said as much in her book about the Jacksons. He wouldn't be the first guy to feel this way if it is indeed the case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Has anybody else noticed how many messages we have been getting about money? Through TMZ (or Michael) we basically have been given his financial status.

This is the message I'm getting - other than the $400,000+ money in bank accounts, all of his money and assets are tied up in the estate in assets. The estate has paid off a huge amount of debt with I assume whatever income (not revenue) has been generated. The remainder is being used to pay his mother's and children's living expenses...and let's not forget the lawyer's fees.

Is it possible that Michael is being supported during this interim period by the money his mother is receiving? Is that why we've received at least 3 if not more TMZ articles about his mother needed additional money? Is that the reason she has embarked on the money making schemes with the somewhat scrupulous characters?

The estate has to account to the court for all the expenditures out of the estate's funds.
So even if the estate lawyers are in on the hoax and they funneled money to Michael, it still has to be accounted for. I think the message "I'm broke, no joke" might be related to Michael's status and not just Jermaine's.

I guess my other intuition is that maybe he does need money to complete his own investigation before he comes back. Maybe that's the delay.

These are all just opinions. But it's getting harder and harder to ignore the "money" related "clues??"

I think we're not paying enough attention to the TMZ articles related to money. There's a reason why the same message is being repeated over and over. I've said all along we need to follow the money but maybe TMZ is saying the same thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think it's strategic ... Jermaine wants a large audience in the show he'll do in October in Las Vegas ... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lord,what a shame. So many unemployed, poor people live around, Jacksons cry about they living. Disgusting! Same tricks as with Michael who was also "broke" at the time his "death" though rumors were not coming from Michael. He whould never speak about money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Good Lord,what a shame. So many unemployed, poor people live around, Jacksons cry about they living. Disgusting! Same tricks as with Michael who was also "broke" at the time his "death" though rumors were not coming from Michael. He whould never speak about money.

Interesting that Jermaine had not appeared in the media for a long time before the fateful day 25/06/09...Depois he "lives" of planting stories ... Now again, on the eve of another show in Las Vegas ... It is contradictory to what he is "broken", since he seems to live comfortably in a house "big" in which he showed in an interview, and earned enough money so far, with interviews, reality show, etc. .. It seems that Jermaine is "seize" the moment to catch his "career" and fame at any cost ... Shame really ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

And again majority of what we are doing is not knowing, guessing, judging on a basis of media "reports" or should I say "infotainment" and creation / continuation of the big big pink bubble of Hollywood illusion theater and artificial drama.
We invade into other people's life whom we do not know at all for no other sake than our own personal sensational satisfaction.
I think this is just another test - and the trap clicks still too often.
I also think it is human nature - at least as conditioned as we are as human sensationalists focussing on celebrity gossip - and I would not be mad if somebody was sooo very mad about us. I would understand it.
Ol'Harvey is smiling maybe. He knows where his money comes from.
Harvey, would you finally consider the lizzard story please? Txs.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal