Quote from: "robd"
Plus she says that the Thriller segment was filmed after June 25th, obviously MJ is in the Thriller part of TII. Interesting she also said that MJ was singing properly in the 'just can't stop loving you' part, to prove he still has the goods!

She also said that he sang that song to the audience for our sake... perhaps the message is "he can't stop loving us"?? :)

I have been thinking that this whole "event" is probably more simplistic than people realize but also planned right down to the last dotted i and crossed t .... Don't forget he is a visionary... he wants to create things that have never been done before and he is just doing that.  I believe that he wants to put his "king of pop" image to rest and get on with filming and other interests which he has not been able to do since he did have a contract with SONY.  He fulfilled his deal with SONY and now is moving on with other projects, projects that won't keep him away from his children, he won't be on the road touring and spending time away from his three angels.  I also think part of this whole thing is to also clear his name.  You put yourselves in his shoes, wouldn't you do the same thing?  I would.  If I was accused of the things that he was accused of in 2003 and earlier and my image was tarnished even if I wasn't a celebrity, I would still want payback to the people and industries that put me through hell as they did with Michael, so I don't blame him one bit.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

I agreed shelly, I don't believe anyone was trying to kill him. I think he just wanted a break and make movies. And if he comes back I don't think he will tour again, maybe I'm wrong, but who knows. And if he plans on touring again, I think that would be his last tour he would do. What I really want from michael is an allbum, a new fresh album, with new songs. I want to hear songs, I've never heard before. If he's making a new album, I hope it will a slashing hit
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "sprint911"
I agreed shelly, I don't believe anyone was trying to kill him. I think he just wanted a break and make movies. And if he comes back I don't think he will tour again, maybe I'm wrong, but who knows. And if he plans on touring again, I think that would be his last tour he would do. What I really want from michael is an allbum, a new fresh album, with new songs. I want to hear songs, I've never heard before. If he's making a new album, I hope it will a slashing hit

I would love to hear a new album from him and he certainly does not need to tour to promote it and get sales.  I think he will continue to write music, not just albums, but music for different venues and events.  I mean really he is over 50 now.  I am pretty close to that age (49) and at this time in your life, your mindset is different from what it was a 30 years old or even 40.  If he doesn't come back to the public eye, I don't blame him one bit.  Of course, really in reality, in never really left us....just not exposing himself to the media as he has in the past.  He needs a rest and down time from the public eye and the hateful media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

robd

I agree but why fake his death and have a fake trial of Conrad Murray? He could easily have gone somewhere and been unseen for all this time, a remote location or different country. A press conference announcing his retirement from the stage to go behind the camera and do different things, I'm sure his fans would have understood? Even Kenny Ortega said this was unneccesary. MJ's fans will love him no matter what he does, but to appear to die and leave them all in shock and mourning seems just plain wrong. The longer this hoax goes on the more people are going to lose interest.

There doesn't appear to be any 'BAM' coming, by that I mean MJ coming back to the stage and delighting his fans by doing what he used to do, he's done with that it seems. If he's coming back as a producer/director/writer, etc. then how can there be a 'BAM'? I hope I'm wrong but I'm not the only one who feels this way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i do not see how doing all of this for the sake of taking a different career path is going to help michael or kenny for that matter. would the public forgive and forget that easily?

about the clone thing. i will need my jacket after this but here goes . on one of my veiws of either the movie or one of the you tube videos of this is it  i could have sworn for just a second that i saw a duplicate of the guy(vocal coach) standing next to him.

need my meds now :o  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I agree but why fake his death and have a fake trial of Conrad Murray? He could easily have gone somewhere and been unseen for all this time, a remote location or different country. A press conference announcing his retirement from the stage to go behind the camera and do different things, I'm sure his fans would have understood? Even Kenny Ortega said this was unneccesary. MJ's fans will love him no matter what he does, but to appear to die and leave them all in shock and mourning seems just plain wrong. The longer this hoax goes on the more people are going to lose interest.

There doesn't appear to be any 'BAM' coming, by that I mean MJ coming back to the stage and delighting his fans by doing what he used to do, he's done with that it seems. If he's coming back as a producer/director/writer, etc. then how can there be a 'BAM'? I hope I'm wrong but I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I think part of this whole event that MJ is creating is something that has never been done before.  Filming reality v. illusion and using the media and the fans to take part.  We know that Mike did not want to tour anymore and we know that his "Documentary" was indeed a feature film.  We know that he wanted to do films all his life, even when he was performing.  So Mike is doing what he loves doing.

If you had the whole world staring at you thinking your a child molester and a freak all your life, how would that make you feel?  Everywhere you would turn the media would be in your face and making up stories that are not true about you.  Mike knew if he did this type of movie and hoax/ARG, some people would believe him and others would not, because he has created such an illusion of what is real and what isn't.  All his life the stories in the media weren't true (95% of them anyway).   So now he is creating his own story line and some, including the media are eating it up and believing the bs... again, except this time it is been all caught on tape and in real time lol.... and MJ having the last laugh.

The longer this hoax goes on the more people are going to lose interest.

Maybe he wants us to lose interest as far as the hoax goes and just let him live his life.  Like I said earlier, perhaps he really never left us.  He has been around all this time.  We don't see him like we did before.  You look at all the directors, for example, James Cameron, Clint Eastwood, etc.. you don't see much of those guys, except when TMZ films them going for dinner or something.  

I would love for him to come back and make some kind of statement or something, but perhaps he already is trying to send us messages, and that This is it!  ;)  JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I saw part 3 of the insider thing on youtube, I don't know what to feel about this person. It's just weird thinking that MJ decided to "die" instead of just retiring from stage performing. Because the way Kenny Ortega thought it was unnecessary the way MJ "died" maybe people thought he was obsessing over this and had to get him help. I think there is something bigger for disappearing than just dying to do things behind the scenes when he could have told the world he would be retiring period but instead making a plan to fake his death.

Because so far this insider person even if it was an old female background singer who did background vocals with MJ in the early 80's and didn't see him since maybe the late 90's doesn't mean the person knew everything about MJ. I just hope this insider person won't do damaging things to MJ's plan for faking his death if he had to go into hiding for serious reasons.

It would be like what would the point of putting his entire family through faking his death and the fans and all the court stuff going on and trying to convict Dr. Murray if he only wants to do things behind the scenes, there has to be a way more serious situation this this so called insider knows.

what do you guys think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

Lets think about this!
1. I thought this was supposed to be just a home movie of his rehearsals!
2. Instead we have Gilda, Green Screen, 3 different MJ'S,3d, never have I seen one sound check and when I first saw TII I said this was MEANT FOR A MOVIE FROM THE BEGINNING!
3. Even before this video we have ALL OF THIS EVIDENCE THAT HE IS ALIVE!!!
WHAT CAN WE SAY TO THAT!! CAN WE JUST SWEEP IT UNDER A RUG! HOW?    
TO HAVE CLOSURE SOMETHING HAS TO MAKE SINCE. IF MIKE WAS MY SON I WOULD GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS IF IT TOOK EVERY PENNY I HAD, BUT WHAT ARE MIKES  FAMILY & FRIENDS DOING. NOTHING! NOTHING! MAYBE I HOPE SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING AND WE JUST DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT! BUT RIGHT NOW IT DOES NOT LOOK GOOD AT ALL.
4. To be  honest in most of those scenes the person playing mike seemed stiff and had no rhythm at all.The person kept pointing there finger in 5 different place in the air and
would be so off beat and moving most of the time faster than the music.
NOT MIKE AT ALL!!!! THAT IS MY OPINION!
5. I feel that was Mikes voice but it sounded unclear and muffled most of the time!
WHAT WE NEED GUYS IS FOR SOMEONE TO SPILL THE BEANS. SOMEONE TO TELL IT ALL
THAT IS IF IT IS NOT GOING TO HURT MICHAEL!
THIS PERSON COULD BE THE ONE OR IT COULD ALL BE FABRICATION BUT TIME WILL TELL.
We must pray for closure whichever way it goes!
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

robd

I doubt anyone will truly believe anything people say until it comes directly from MJ himself.

The more I hear about all of this the more I think it is companies (Sony, Coke, AEG), maybe even MJ himself (dare I say it), cashing in on loyal fans who will do anything and buy anything relating to MJ. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with Mike's safety or death threats, or disappearing for any sinister reasons. If he wanted a break from life and the media, it could easily have been done without faking his death and putting his loyal fans through that IMO.

MJ has made close to a billion dollars since faking his death - did he do that for the love of his fans?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I missed a few days... Does this "insider" say that he just wanted a break?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Integrity"
Lets think about this!
1. I thought this was supposed to be just a home movie of his rehearsals!
2. Instead we have Gilda, Green Screen, 3 different MJ'S,3d, never have I seen one sound check and when I first saw TII I said this was MEANT FOR A MOVIE FROM THE BEGINNING!
3. Even before this video we have ALL OF THIS EVIDENCE THAT HE IS ALIVE!!!
WHAT CAN WE SAY TO THAT!! CAN WE JUST SWEEP IT UNDER A RUG! HOW?    
TO HAVE CLOSURE SOMETHING HAS TO MAKE SINCE. IF MIKE WAS MY SON I WOULD GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS IF IT TOOK EVERY PENNY I HAD, BUT WHAT ARE MIKES  FAMILY & FRIENDS DOING. NOTHING! NOTHING! MAYBE I HOPE SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING AND WE JUST DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT! BUT RIGHT NOW IT DOES NOT LOOK GOOD AT ALL.
4. To be  honest in most of those scenes the person playing mike seemed stiff and had no rhythm at all.The person kept pointing there finger in 5 different place in the air and
would be so off beat and moving most of the time faster than the music.
NOT MIKE AT ALL!!!! THAT IS MY OPINION!
5. I feel that most of the time that wass not Mikes voice snd it sounded unclear and muffled most of the time!
WHAT WE NEED GUYS IS FOR SOMEONE TO SPILL THE BEANS. SOMEONE TO TELL IT ALL
THAT IS IF IT IS NOT GOING TO HURT MICHAEL!
THIS PERSON COULD BE THE ONE OR IT COULD ALL BE FABRICATION BUT TIME WILL TELL.
Thank God for this forum and all of this a amazing research & facts that has been put out for everyoneto se. We must pray for justice & closure whichever way it goes!
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

I missed a few days... Does this "insider" say that he just wanted a break?  :?

Did I miss that, or are you asking if we know? I don't remember that being said but there was one video that I had to just skim because I was busy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I doubt anyone will truly believe anything people say until it comes directly from MJ himself.

The more I hear about all of this the more I think it is companies (Sony, Coke, AEG), maybe even MJ himself (dare I say it), cashing in on loyal fans who will do anything and buy anything relating to MJ. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with Mike's safety or death threats, or disappearing for any sinister reasons. If he wanted a break from life and the media, it could easily have been done without faking his death and putting his loyal fans through that IMO.

MJ has made close to a billion dollars since faking his death - did he do that for the love of his fans?

Honestly I don't think Michael could have just slipped away to do other things.  He always had to do things BIG.  JMO We have had only a year and a bit to really digest what they did to MJ.  He has been dealing with it all his life and then the trial just about killed him, so this is for his own self vindication.  Could you imagine not been able to step out of store without cameras going and a zillion fans wishing you well every time you tried to shop?   Of course the companies are cashing in and it also keeps the economy going.  

I hope that this time the media has got the message -- it is in my opinion a form of bullying the way the media abuses celebrities and their lives.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "shelby61"

Honestly I don't think Michael could have just slipped away to do other things.  He always had to do things BIG.  JMO We have had only a year and a bit to really digest what they did to MJ.  He has been dealing with it all his life and then the trial just about killed him, so this is for his own self vindication.  Could you imagine not been able to step out of store without cameras going and a zillion fans wishing you well every time you tried to shop?   Of course the companies are cashing in and it also keeps the economy going.  

I hope that this time the media has got the message -- it is in my opinion a form of bullying the way the media abuses celebrities and their lives.

@ Shelby - It is also my opinion that MJ always had/have to do things BIG and just fading out in the background is unlikely to have been an option.  Self Vindication, getting time to enjoy a more "normal" life, media pay-back time are all reasonable reasons for faking his death.

The videos themselves are not bringing any new facts, just packaging known facts differently using an "insider" as its main novelty feature; after watching the 3 part video, I somehow felt that the video was not necessarily showing MJ in a good light.
Whilst Kenny is portrait as a good man with a big heart, MJ comes across as a cold Business Man in full control of the situation, there is absolutely no warmth in the way he is portrait.  Whether intended or not, I don't know.

Did anybody else feel this way? (@Robd - your post seems to indicate that you felt the COLD as well!)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

suspicious mind

seems like parts 2&3  came pretty close together. wonder how long before next one?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal