I don't think it's very fair to call the person fake & not listen to what they have to say. Everything is possible in this hoax, so just listen to what she has to say, if you don't you'll be missing out because she sounds pretty reliable to me. & everything she says, we pretty much know is true, because we've either discovered most of it, or it's on IMDB!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
Thank you ForTheTruth for posting the second part!
The vid is really interesting and mostly convincing, but in some parts also hinting towards relevant points without giving more information. I feel like it is indicating to look deeper and connect some dots...

I am refering to a sequence when Michael's clones are mentioned.
MJHoaxEvidence says:

"There were Michael clones used, I know this for a fact.
I can't reveal their names, but there are three of them
Michael has several assumed names he goes by in the film industry."

Does this mean that Michael is known in film industry for having 3 particular clones (doubles) which he is always using for stand-ins and stunts or does it mean that he is known to work in film industry under 3 different aliases?

Because English is not my native language, I sometimes fear to misunderstand or misinterpret phrases. Maybe we could help each other to get things right here? :)

Do they really sat CLONES?

I don't buy that, sorry. A clone should look EXACTLY like the original, and the doubles I see don't look exactly like the original.

I do believe he is known in the film industry under aliases, more then we even might think.

Well, I will be honest. I hope this person is being sincere and not trying bulljive around with anything. I think we have had enough of the foolishness of trolls and playing games with folk, really. I mean, the vid is good and all.  I hope this person is going to share further info but not play games. That's all I am saying.

The voice is distorted. It could be Paris reading a script Mike wrote for all we know. Who ever it is, I truly believe is working wit Mike, so they proper an most convincing info is put out for people to see.

Piece by piece (pple start questioning TII, who knows what else they may question)
just my opinion. L.O.V.E to all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
I don't think it's very fair to call the person fake & not listen to what they have to say. Everything is possible in this hoax, so just listen to what she has to say, if you don't you'll be missing out because she sounds pretty reliable to me. & everything she says, we pretty much know is true, because we've either discovered most of it, or it's on IMDB!
I am not saying this "informant" is fake but who says they even exist at all. As you said "everything she says, we pretty much know is true, because we've either discovered most of it" but I say "we have already discovered ALL of this information."

There isn't anything really new in these videos so far, so there may or may not even be an informer. And even if there is, it is just a video series rehashing the same information that has already been uncovered by other investigators. It is a good series because it is putting all the information in one place and reminding us of these things that were discovered some time ago (and some people may not have been aware of them). But unless something "new" comes out of this, I just don't know about the whole "anonymous informer" idea.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry if my question about the clones can be misunderstood. I didn't intend to miscredit MJHoaxEvidence, I value her work very much. But I just stumbled about her wording which is very confusing and mixing completely different things.

...clones and assumed names he goes by in film industry?...
do his clones (doubles?) play his role in film industry or does Michael become a clone of somebody else by wearing a mask and then he is going into film industry?

I am afraid that it doesn't make sense at all. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
I am not saying this "informant" is fake but who says they even exist at all. As you said "everything she says, we pretty much know is true, because we've either discovered most of it" but I say "we have already discovered ALL of this information."

There isn't anything really new in these videos so far, so there may or may not even be an informer. And even if there is, it is just a video series rehashing the same information that has already been uncovered by other investigators. It is a good series because it is putting all the information in one place and reminding us of these things that were discovered some time ago (and some people may not have been aware of them). But unless something "new" comes out of this, I just don't know about the whole "anonymous informer" idea.

The "anonymous informer" may be symbolic. Many believe what they read in the media without truly know who writes it. Jus cause some ones name is attached to the article, doesnt mean you know that person. This person is jus an "unnamed source". We all should be familiar with unnamed sources if we read TMZs articles.

I truly believe this "anonymous informer" is close to Mike. Maybe LaToya disguising her voice, or Rebbie, we havent heard much from her lately. Or maybe one of the female "dancers" from TII.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Not all, I don't think we ever discovered that Jasmine had a double ( :? ) and there were a few other things that were new to me. But exactly, we don't know if she exists, but we don't know for sure that she doesn't. & we don't know for sure if she really does know inside information, at least we don't know yet. So to say right now that she's fake, isn't fair. I say we wait until all the parts are up and then you can decide.

Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
Sorry if my question about the clones can be misunderstood. I didn't intend to miscredit MJHoaxEvidence, I value her work very much. But I just stumbled about her wording which is very confusing and mixing completely different things.

...clones and assumed names he goes by in film industry?...
do his clones (doubles?) play his role in film industry or does Michael become a clone of somebody else by wearing a mask and then he is going into film industry?

I am afraid that it doesn't make sense at all. :?

I wasn't technically directing my comment to anyone in particular. I was just stating my opinion ;) I believe that Michael would go by many aliases. He did always say he liked to keep everything a mystery, he's a joker. I'm not sure about your questions about clones. :?

Quote from: "LoveNeedsExpression"
The "anonymous informer" may be symbolic. Many believe what they read in the media without truly know who writes it. Jus cause some ones name is attached to the article, doesnt mean you know that person. This person is jus an "unnamed source". We all should be familiar with unnamed sources if we read TMZs articles.

I truly believe this "anonymous informer" is close to Mike. Maybe LaToya disguising her voice, or Rebbie, we havent heard much from her lately. Or maybe one of the female "dancers" from TII.

I agree with you. The voice disguising was done by MJHoaxEvidence, most likely. I think they got an email with all this information, and you can use Microsoft voices.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Serenitys_Dream

Not all, I don't think we ever discovered that Jasmine had a double ( :? )
Yes, it was already posted. It is in a thread about the credits for TII.
Posted here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Post by lovemj4everandever » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:09 pm

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Now it appears that Jasmin Alveran, the Earth Girl, has two doubles herself!  :lol:  

“Earth Song” Short Film Cast

* Jasmine Alveran Rain Forest Girl
    * Kimberly Duarte Rain Forest Girl Double #1
    * Alana Gordillo Rain Forest Girl Double #2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

hmm that's strange, maybe the insider knows about this thread. i really like to know who's this person
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Not all, I don't think we ever discovered that Jasmine had a double ( :? )
Yes, it was already posted. It is in a thread about the credits for TII.
Posted here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Post by lovemj4everandever » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:09 pm

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Now it appears that Jasmin Alveran, the Earth Girl, has two doubles herself!  :lol:  

“Earth Song” Short Film Cast

* Jasmine Alveran Rain Forest Girl
    * Kimberly Duarte Rain Forest Girl Double #1
    * Alana Gordillo Rain Forest Girl Double #2

Okay, thanks Serenity :D I wasn't sure about that, ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

libra8

Quote from: "robd"
So if this 'insider' is genuine then she has confirmed that MJ 'clones' were used, 3 of them, and also that TII is part of a huge hoax and Michael is alive! Interesting that the word 'clones' was used and not impersonators or doubles? Does Michael have a clone army!?!

So was MJ actually in TII at all, or was he behind the camera directing the whole thing using 3 clones on stage?
clone (kln)
n.
1. A cell, group of cells, or organism that is descended from and genetically identical to a single common ancestor, such as a bacterial colony whose members arose from a single original cell.
2. An organism descended asexually from a single ancestor, such as a plant produced by layering or a polyp produced by budding.
3. A DNA sequence, such as a gene, that is transferred from one organism to another and replicated by genetic engineering techniques.
4. One that copies or closely resembles another, as in appearance or function: "filled with business-school clones in gray and blue suits" (Michael M. Thomas).

According to definition #4 clone can be used instead of body double. #4. One that copies or closely resembles another, as in appearance or function is how clone is used in the video...So, the video is saying that there were 3 clones used...My question to the informer would be, I wonder if MJ was in the movie...OR...is he behind the camera & directing??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

:? Well, as always in these videos there is no closure information. Are open questions more than answers consistent. I think at least if some things are true, then assume that the family is correct in saying that Michael was very ill and he was intimidated to show up in tests, so in some (or many times) was used to doubles, or the that is, to close the movie and they would be used for a few moments from the shows, too, as has been mentioned somewhere. So for me, there's nothing "new" in this video. The question still remains: Where and how Michael was in that period? Well, in this case I think Kenny Ortega could only answer that because he spent the last few days with Michael, it was assumed it was. :roll:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

While I have found these videos very interesting I wonder why we are being spoon-fed them?  Is someone just collecting evidence from this site and other sources and then presenting it as insider knowledge?  The suspense is killing me! I await further videos which will hopefully mention things that haven't already been mentioned here that can be  verified somehow.  Though I doubt it will be that easy.  Keep the faith guys, time will tell!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

candy

some of the information is not quite accurate, and anyone who looks into the TII Credits can see who was a stunt and for who ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so maybe it would be a good idea not to get so comgy with the idea of a movie that other ideas get put on the back burner or lost.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Elsa

Could the informant be Sheryl Crow?

From Part 1
‘I am a professional actress and singer’

‘I’ve appeared in feature films'

'and have recorded as a solo artist for Warner Bros Records, A&M Records and other major labels,’

‘I have had professional experience with both Michael
Bad Tour and Dirty Diana

as well as Kenny Ortega’  
?

‘I have also sung background vocals for many prominent artists’
‘I will say that Michael and I are very close in age, which will be important later.’

If it is Sheryl Crowe then her age would confirm that 1958 is not the true birth year.

Part 2
As for aliases I think Michael Joseph Jackson is the main alias.  

Also
 ‘...and Michael’s different every night’ ... ‘there’s certain nights when Michael  is, he’s more er, in contact with certain people, you know, like there’d  be some nights when I have a lot of eye contact with him or certain nights when you know someone else does and that’s that’s fun ya know that’s interesting... ‘  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions