Quote from: "Red_Rose"
:D  :D Woaa I can't wait!!!
But guys i have one question about this promo... that blond girl from the promo is the same girl from TII, one of the dancers? :? Looks like her

Yes, I sort of assumed it was her.  It makes sense being that it's dance related. However, I think it would give the product a big boost if they acknowledged that fact......
"....Tyne, backup dancer from the world famous Michael Jackson movie This Is It....etc....."  Something like that...
Maybe they just found someone who looks like her....knowing that would help sell the product......oooo, sounds familiar, lol!

Blessings!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
I, for one, don't recall "Triumph International" ever being under his logo! Great catch!  We'll have to look into this one.

I did a little search and found this interesting. I read online that some think Triumph International is owned by Al Malnik. However, Triumph International owns copyrights to Michael Jackson. When I searched for California businesses I came up with these...

I recognize that name, Al Malnik. Wasn't he a friend of Mike's?????  At any rate, I see that he is a lawyer and has an article about MJ on his site:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am confused, though.  How is it that anyone can own rights to anything Michael Jackson, other than himself or the Michael Jackson Estate???  Can anyone enlighten me????? And, is this Al guy a good guy????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "wishingstar"
The more I look around at the sight, the more weird it gets.  It does seem to be loaded with things related to Michael.  I think it was/is being used by someone.  Either to just mess with us, or something more.  However, it still comes down to the absolute fact/coincidence of numbers and words matching (weird!).  I have looked at other sites.  This is the only active one that brings up pre-loaded words, that I can find.  I wish you guys could have seen that first site I talked about.  It was unbelievable the words and phrases that would come up:
Adventure = 110 = "look-for-me" and "wait-for-me".  Like Michael told everyone in TII, "....it's all a great adventure, nothing to be afraid of.........."

One more thing, I just thought of.  The other night I was playing around on this current site.  I kid you not.....there was an advertisement for a "Michael Jackson Bobble-Head Doll".  I clicked on that ad.  It was from a company named "Triumph International" owned by a guy named Al Malnik ..... anybody know of this guy?  I haven't seen the ad since.  
Thanks for being as curious as me  ;) You guys are AWESOME!
Blessings!
Al Malnik is a reputed mobster who lives in Florida and is connected to Michael. His wife uploaded some pictures of Michael and his kids to her facebook page after June 25th. these were reportedly stolen and later sold to TMZ. There was quite a controversy about this early on in the hoax.

Malnick with Blanket

Malnik with Michael

Costume party with Malnik & Michael

Malnik, his wife with Michael & the kids

One of the pictures reportedly sold to TMZ

3rd page of the post "Coincidences...?"
Hope it helps.....
Have a great day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The symbolism in this preview is quite profound. I mean, look at all the lights. It seems the world is being lit up or "enlightened" - one individual person at a time.

This once again reminds me of "lightman" as well as my spiritual beliefs about light and what it represents...

To me, this looks to be more profound than just a video game. I think it represents the hoax and the awakening that is happening...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Hello!!!!

Thank you very much for the trailer ForTheTruth!!!!
I alreay saw the trailer ,its awesome!!!!!  8-)  :D
I have one problem here ,please dont be upset with me but thsi is the fifth post about Michael Jackson's game I think, :D .So if someone knows how to attach this post about "The game",to that one from 14 september ,please do it.Here is the one from 14 september:

Michael Jackson Video Game Details Released

Thank you very much !!!!!

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ooookay!  This is very exciting.  A little help with Michael's dance moves certainly won't hurt.  I agree that the trailer is very symbolic.  Light up the World!....with Michael Jackson.   8-)

I need a little help though.  One little dumb question, as I currently do not own this technology.  What's the best one for this, WII, Playstation, XBox, others??  I know that the xbox version will not be out until next March.  It's so weird how you just can't buy a wii console and some wii controller thingies together.  It appears from what I have googled so far that you have to buy some bundle thing with other sports or game stuff on it I will never use.  I just want Michael!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are many dancers from TII - there is Mesha and Tyne and Shannon and Nick Bass I think
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The more I look around at the sight, the more weird it gets.  It does seem to be loaded with things related to Michael.  I think it was/is being used by someone.  Either to just mess with us, or something more.  However, it still comes down to the absolute fact/coincidence of numbers and words matching (weird!).  I have looked at other sites.  This is the only active one that brings up pre-loaded words, that I can find.  I wish you guys could have seen that first site I talked about.  It was unbelievable the words and phrases that would come up:
Adventure = 110 = "look-for-me" and "wait-for-me".  Like Michael told everyone in TII, "....it's all a great adventure, nothing to be afraid of.........."

One more thing, I just thought of.  The other night I was playing around on this current site.  I kid you not.....there was an advertisement for a "Michael Jackson Bobble-Head Doll".  I clicked on that ad.  It was from a company named "Triumph International" owned by a guy named Al Malnik ..... anybody know of this guy?  I haven't seen the ad since.  
Thanks for being as curious as me  ;) You guys are AWESOME!
Blessings!
Al Malnik is a reputed mobster who lives in Florida and is connected to Michael. His wife uploaded some pictures of Michael and his kids to her facebook page after June 25th. these were reportedly stolen and later sold to TMZ. There was quite a controversy about this early on in the hoax.

Malnick with Blanket

Malnik with Michael

Costume party with Malnik & Michael

Malnik, his wife with Michael & the kids

One of the pictures reportedly sold to TMZ

3rd page of the post "Coincidences...?"
Hope it helps.....
Have a great day!

Ooohhhh. michael is looking  so sad at this pictures, it makes me wonder what was going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Malnick with Blanket

Aww Blanket is so adorable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

The posted a few screenshots from their facebook page, 7 pictures posted on September 17th.  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]You can change the world, I can\'t do it by myself.
                                                         - Michael Jackson[/size]
[/b]

Here are a few more screenshots.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]You can change the world, I can\'t do it by myself.
                                                         - Michael Jackson[/size]
[/b]

The cover for the game is HOT!! This is the Wii cover :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

thanks mj5starchick! love the cover! This will definitely be in my house :D i just have to buy a wii now... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
thanks mj5starchick! love the cover! This will definitely be in my house :D i just have to buy a wii now... :lol:
LOL no problem and giiirl I'm sayin!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Tyne Stecklein and Shannon Holtzapffel (two of the TII dancers) appear in the trailer for "Michael Jackson: The Experience."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal