MJonmind

Re: Please watch this! Youtube vid by KarenJoyMC
September 24, 2010, 12:12:07 AM
I am ROFL :lol:  I seriously think this is "someone's" :mrgreen: joke. Remember when MJ went to that funeral home after James Browne died, and the funeral director said he spent about 4 or 5 hours there checking everything out, and asking a ton of questions. Maybe it's the same guy. I wonder where that funeral home is. There is just no way he can be serious.[attachment=0:2w1x1ze2]MJ vi.jpg[/attachment:2w1x1ze2]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 24, 2010, 12:58:21 AM
I am sure that this must be a comedy.
But I am not sure who is behind it. Obviously the homepage doesn't exist, the dates are wrong, and the person seems like he is acting. He is making very interesting face expressions and moving his head constantly.

But what stands out most are his dark eyes and the smoothness of his skin, having no wrinkles. Compared to Mr. Magoo, I think it is worth looking deeper. lol  

[attachment=0:nfqhlpng]mr magoo casket guy comparison.jpg[/attachment:nfqhlpng]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

Glinda

September 24, 2010, 01:24:29 AM
[youtube:3o7s9blr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T5MO4fWULU[/youtube:3o7s9blr]

It fits into this category.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 24, 2010, 01:52:51 AM
Ghosts was done 14 years ago, latex must have improved since then, and MJ's older now.  :lol:
[attachment=1:2e1q93he]MJ gho.jpg[/attachment:2e1q93he][attachment=0:2e1q93he]MJ ca j.jpg[/attachment:2e1q93he]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 24, 2010, 04:14:06 AM
A cleft in the chin is no singular attribut for Michael Jackson, but our casket guy has a very prominent one.

[attachment=1:1npiihuf]casket guy cleft chin.jpg[/attachment:1npiihuf]
[attachment=0:1npiihuf]cleft chin.jpg[/attachment:1npiihuf]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

MJonmind

September 24, 2010, 04:36:30 AM
Actually the chins do match pretty good. Could the experts on facial morphs help with this? I know it's a stretch but you never know. If there was a remote chance, it's hard to believe someone could put on his facial expressions especially his lips :lol: . The voice actually does sound like MJ's deep voice that he used for the mayor.
[attachment=0:guyq5jm1]MJ chin.jpg[/attachment:guyq5jm1]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 24, 2010, 06:26:27 AM
Mr. Magoo had a nose that was big, this guy has big distant ears. It looks as if we get to see people with slight anatomic abnormalities. This reminds me of Alice in Wonderland and the staff of the red queen using prostetics.

[attachment=0:1wtzbc30]red queen.jpg[/attachment:1wtzbc30]

I also noticed that the voice could be the Major's voice, especially the way of stressing specific words and moving the head.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

suspicious mind

September 24, 2010, 09:26:54 AM
mr. magoo
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

September 24, 2010, 11:58:10 AM
Here's the bottom half of the article. It relates to MJ, IMO. Just a reminder that MJ mentioned the name Mr. Magoo in a more recent speech in Japan?, correct me if I'm wrong, to do with putting on his reading glasses.
In all of his adventures, Mr. Magoo has been in a desperate situation. He is virtually blind, pitifully weak, and very small. He is handicapped also by a majestic inability to understand the dynamics of the world through which he stumbles. Yet every time we encounter him, he is facetoface with malignant and inimical forces of both the animate and inanimate orders. Shysters, confidence men, and bandits try to do him in or to bleed him dry. His near-blindness inevitably carries him to a point just short of irredeemable destruction. He has teetered on girders, fallen down elevator shafts, had a wild leopard for a pet, played golf with a bear and tennis with a bull walrus. No man so ill-equipped and so endangered can possibly survive—except in the dream world of the animated cartoon.

By now we have seen enough Magoo cartoons to know the basic plot line; but we have not yet tired of his incredible good luck, and I do not think we will. The joke of Magoo's improbable survival will continue to amuse us because, behind the joke, there lies a reassurance that we all need. As we watch him we all become Magoo. He is a personification of a part, though only a part, of every man's inner image of himself. Our own feebleness, our own ineptitude, our own confusion are drawn out of unconsciousness and externalized for us in the dream image of Mr. Magoo. The dangers he faces symbolize the less dramatic dangers to which we all are sensitive in our own lives. Perhaps all ages have been ages of anxiety, but certainly ours is as full of fright as any other. The fear of war, the fear of loss of identity, the fear of boredom, the fear of isolation, the fear of our own impulses—all these are rearoused in us as Magoo faces his more concrete horrors.

But dreams, whether private or public, are wish-fulfilling; and it is Magoo's function to still our fears. This he does splendidly. If this monument to bumbling ineptitude and incapacity always comes through—not only having saved his skin, but with some gain to show for the experience— why then, we too may rest easy. The dangers we face are surmountable; nothing can touch us any more than it does Magoo. With him, we are inviolate.

This comic device for the arousal and reduction of anxiety through the evasion of physical threat is, of course, as old as slapstick comedy itself. Disney has used it effectively, as did such great comic heroes as Chaplin, Charlie Chase, Harold Lloyd, and W. C. Fields. But all of these heroes were at least partially responsible for their own escape from physical threat. To some degree, they earned their salvation. Fields had a certain low, illegitimate cunning. Harold Lloyd had inexhaustible reserves of energy. And even Chaplin the tramp had his wonderful physical grace, which was really a kind of athletic prowess.

On the other hand, Mr. Magoo's survival in the face of danger is inexplicable. It seems to us a sheer gratuity, totally unrelated to any source of power in the man himself. But is this true? Is Magoo just plain lucky? Or is there perhaps some secret power that he does possess, some obscure but trustworthy magic of his own devising? Is his survival a gift of inscrutable fate, or does he earn it?

Running through all the Magoo cartoons there is, I believe, a secret intimation that it is not fate that has saved Magoo but rather, that he has saved himself. How has he done this? Here the artists of UPA unconsciously voice a hope that lies deep and not fully known within each of us. Magoo has saved himself—and we may save ourselves—by complete allegiance to a set of social values and moral conceptions.

The values Magoo lives by are those of yesterday's self-made man. In comic guise, he is a personification of the verities of a social era contiguous with our own. He is American individualism in its purest moral form. With a directness that verges on quixotism, he wants what he wants when he wants it—but only because he is convinced that the rules of society justify his wants and have put him clearly "in the right." He speaks his mind always and expects as much from other men. He plays fair and expects to be treated fairly. His personality is compounded in equal parts of eccentric individuality, square shooting, get-up-and-go vigor, and classic persistence. Furthermore, he never questions the tenets of his existence; the honest word, strongly spoken, will always do the trick. A respect for tradition, exemplified in the Victorian clutter of his home or in the firm bond of the old school tie, supports him in his unquestioning belief in himself. And, ultimately, this belief in himself, rooted in his internal loyalty to a moral view of existence, keeps him whole and secure in the face of dangers that, because of his faith rather than his myopia, are not visibly real.

So the underlying serious and unconscious message of these cartoons is, as I see it, simply this: to stand securely in an insecure world, a man must stand for something. I do not believe that the artists behind Mr. Magoo are suggesting that we should stand, as he does, for primitive rugged individualism. For Magoo is, after all, treated by them with ridicule as well as love. What they are saying to us, and with us, is that individual man finds his fulfillment in commitment to purposes and truths that encompass more than himself.

For those who may be numbered among Mr. Magoo's loyal following (it would be interesting to know precisely who and how many they are), the appeal of these cartoons must be based in large part on the fact that they give expression to the hunger for a moral meaning in existence. Their unconscious recognition of the connection between Magoo's moral dedication and the near-miracle of his survival must certainly serve the members of his audience by reassuring them that the hunger for moral meaning is neither futile nor aberrant. Indeed, I am tempted to borrow some terms from David Riesman's lexicon and to suggest that Magoo may have his greatest appeal in the eyes of lonely "inner-directed" persons caught up in an increasingly "other-directed" round of existence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 24, 2010, 12:48:02 PM
I'm not very good at this pic comparison posting. Look at the droopy eyes of MJ and funeral guy, the bottom teeth showing when he talks, and the noses. And to me there's similarity with the Mr. Magoo guy.IMO
[attachment=2:1dgeytr2]A smile.jpg[/attachment:1dgeytr2][attachment=1:1dgeytr2]MJ mayor.jpg[/attachment:1dgeytr2][attachment=0:1dgeytr2]MJ ca j.jpg[/attachment:1dgeytr2]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 24, 2010, 02:34:21 PM
That's it, MJonmind. The eyes have it. They are MJ's eyes, the Major's eyes, DaveDave's eyes.

It is also the Major's voice as we have already said before.
Unfortunately I am not able to make a vid and post it. But maybe somebody who is quick with such things can help us and put some voice samples together? I think it is definately worth doing it.

I am speaking about the following sections for instance:
1:27 saying "find"
and
4:34 saying "fine",
but there are a lot more.

The strategy of Michael'S disguises is to change certain features and to keep others.
In the DaveDave disguise, he changes almost everything except his voice and remarkable looks and facial expressions that can be recognized.
Here he changes his voice, but keeps the body stature and the cleft chin.
Michael is disguising himself perfectly and acting completely absorbed by the figure he is representing. But after all, he is acting for the audience and leaving little clues.
When he is looking into the camera without speaking, I see him comunicating with the viewer, almost hypnotizing him.
[attachment=0:1cfxmial]casket guy looking into camera.jpg[/attachment:1cfxmial]

About the presentation of the casket: It is completely useless for promoting a product because we don't get to see the mystical casket at all, but only a oneman show of the salesperson. Also the content of the speach is absolute nonsense as well as the product itself. Reading the product description, I think there is nothing to add.

"DON'T BELIEVE THE STORIES!!! Regardless of media reports, Michael Jackson was in his Golden Casket. It is unethical to think otherwise, regardless of the circumstances! Let the "King of Pop" rest in peace...NOW, you can have your own peace of mind by owning a reproduction of his famous Golden Casket: complete with Flame Blue Velvet Interior, "Engraved Memorial Plate" and "Certificate of Authenticity." Use this most unique momento to store your MJ concert memorabilia, clothing, music, posters, etc...you can even add a CD or MP3 player to "rock the evening all night long" and even sleep in it. (Although a genuine burial casket, it has a safety non-gasketed lid for home use.)"

The guy's comment on his youtube channel is also a nonsensical paradoxon: "I appreciate your comment; however, I am not aware of that video." --> ?????  

So if KarenJoyMC wouldn't have posted the vid, I think we would have missed it. It is up on youtube since July 2009 without having much views. Apparently it didn't get the attention of the broad audience, which would have been sad, because it is a masterpiece for those who are open to see the funny side of the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

September 24, 2010, 02:59:26 PM
"Michael Jackson Casket - Sleep In One At Your House!

Posted on CasketAmerica YT site 25 (2+5=7) days (not inclusive) after Michael's "death".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

September 24, 2010, 03:32:32 PM
:lol:  :twisted:  :lol: It is a satire in the same style as "the casket mystery  solved" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  :lol:

Wow, MJonmind, the eyes have it :shock: I dont see MJ in the mouth, but you can alter a face totally as we've seen before. So everything is possible.. (almost :mrgreen: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

dejavu

September 24, 2010, 03:47:08 PM
Stand aside Dave Dave, Blonde lady, Hatman and Mr. Mugoo...
Casket Guy is the latest hoax sensation!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael's Vision - The Immortal Experience

September 24, 2010, 03:50:05 PM
Wow :shock: .. :lol: .. :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]You can change the world, I can\'t do it by myself.
                                                         - Michael Jackson[/size]
[/b]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal