Re: "The Coincidence Test"
September 27, 2010, 05:44:45 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
This is so beautiful. God bless you RunningGirl. Why don't we all together do some charity like this? As the Army of L.O.V.E, I believe that we can make some donations. It doesn't matter how much we donate but it matters we do something good. How about deciding for a place to donate and all of us do it?

Hello! PureLove - Thank you.  Great idea! I think that maybe "adopting" an orphanage on each continent could be a good way to get started, it has the advantage to be a focussed effort and there may be "some of us" "nearby who can provide the "occasional" hands on support as well. There is so much that we can do, we all have different means and skills but all is relevant.
What do you think?

With L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

September 27, 2010, 06:31:05 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
This is so beautiful. God bless you RunningGirl. Why don't we all together do some charity like this? As the Army of L.O.V.E, I believe that we can make some donations. It doesn't matter how much we donate but it matters we do something good. How about deciding for a place to donate and all of us do it?

Hello! PureLove - Thank you.  Great idea! I think that maybe "adopting" an orphanage on each continent could be a good way to get started, it has the advantage to be a focussed effort and there may be "some of us" "nearby who can provide the "occasional" hands on support as well. There is so much that we can do, we all have different means and skills but all is relevant.
What do you think?

With L.O.V.E

There are 7 continents .......  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2010, 08:09:57 PM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"

What do you think?

With L.O.V.E

There are 7 continents .......  ;)

Even better! Lets make it seven then!  ;)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 28, 2010, 09:34:20 PM
I thought that we could start some charity work via internet and all together we can make some donations. Let's pick an orphanage from 1 of the continents and do the same in all continents. How about that? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions