Thank you for all your helpful comments, here a few additional thoughts to add to the theory:

The Reveal - BAM
From what I have now gathered through various discussions and TMZ clues, I would think that BAM will occur sometime between July and mid September 2011, possibly during one of Oprah shows.  The last one is scheduled on 9/9/11, and a little bookies bet with all proceeds going to charity may well be on the card for this particular date... I wonder which odds they will give!
The BAM event itself will be broadcasted globally to what will be the absolute record viewing for a live event - What will it look like? I do not know! It will depend on what Michael wishes to do next as it will be his opportunity to set expectations and make sure HIS message is heard.

Others
Sony may be a part of the Hoax, the make beLIEve campaign is an interesting coincidence, the 2012 movie was another coincidence  - I guess Sony, in the same way as AEG would fake total ignorance of the Hoax on his return to preserve their integrity - It is quite a high risk strategy for a big corporate that's why I am hesitating on this one!

With L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions