MJonmind

Re: NOTW- Jacko kids back doc
September 20, 2010, 11:17:29 PM
And I guess he is always going to be wearing this suit and tie for trial outings. This pic from April.[attachment=0:28ycplya]conrad[1].jpg[/attachment:28ycplya]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 22, 2010, 12:31:55 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
And I guess he is always going to be wearing this suit and tie for trial outings. This pic from April.[attachment=0:3kpagock]conrad[1].jpg[/attachment:3kpagock]
:lol:  you're right! I quess we have to save this pic and take a look at it in 2012 again
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]I WILL NEVER LET GO!![/size][/color]

September 24, 2010, 10:32:54 AM
Quote from: "paula-c"
After tearfully saying goodbye to her father in A&E Paris said: "My daddy is so cold again. He was always cold."  :!:  :?:  :?

Murray faces manslaughter charges over Jacko's death in June 2009. The children are not obliged to give evidence at the trial, set to start in 2012.  :?:  :?      

No comment ..... 8-)

This is just hilarious, really!  :lol:  I can't believe they wrote such BS...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 24, 2010, 11:18:00 AM
Quote from: "Loveneverfeltsogood"
Jacko kids back doc
19/09/2010
MICHAEL Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray plans to call Jacko's kids Paris and Prince as defence witnesses over the death of their dad - and they are happy to talk.

He believes Prince, 13, and Paris, 12, will reveal Jacko had long-standing addictions and had been ill for months.

After tearfully saying goodbye to her father in A&E Paris said: "My daddy is so cold again. He was always cold."

Murray faces manslaughter charges over Jacko's death in June 2009. The children are not obliged to give evidence at the trial, set to start in 2012.

A source said: "If they back him it will work well in the eyes of a jury."
Last week we revealed how requests for medical assistance, such as a heart start machine and nursing help will be the cornerstone of Murray's defence.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

call me crazy (no doubt you already have  ;) )but there is something about this mans forhead and jowls that screams jackson to me. or maybe the get those features from the scruse side  :roll:
ok ok ok i am back to my jacket now :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

September 24, 2010, 12:09:11 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Jacko kids back doc
19/09/2010
MICHAEL Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray plans to call Jacko's kids Paris and Prince as defence witnesses over the death of their dad - and they are happy to talk.

He believes Prince, 13, and Paris, 12, will reveal Jacko had long-standing addictions and had been ill for months.

After tearfully saying goodbye to her father in A&E Paris said: "My daddy is so cold again. He was always cold."

Murray faces manslaughter charges over Jacko's death in June 2009. The children are not obliged to give evidence at the trial, set to start in 2012.

Last week we revealed how requests for medical assistance, such as a heart start machine and nursing help will be the cornerstone of Murray's defence.

call me crazy (no doubt you already have  ;) )but there is something about this mans forhead and jowls that screams jackson to me. or maybe the get those features from the scruse side  :roll:

THANK YOU! I thought I was the only nut. I even think he resembles Mike a little. I can´t put my finger on it but it´s just something about him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

September 24, 2010, 12:48:21 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Jacko kids back doc
19/09/2010

THANK YOU! I thought I was the only nut. I even think he resembles Mike a little. I can´t put my finger on it but it´s just something about him.

He is too tall to be Michael. I agree that Michael can disguise himself  but how can he extend his height? Unless he will wear high heals, which I doubt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~

September 24, 2010, 12:52:39 PM
Where did I say he is Mike? I didn't. I said he resembles Mike in some way. I know that the giant Murray can't be Mike. They just look like they might be related.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

September 24, 2010, 12:58:44 PM
Both got eyes and a look of deeper knowledge.

[attachment=0:2os3181q]MJ_Murray_bw.jpg[/attachment:2os3181q]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

~Souza~

September 24, 2010, 01:01:16 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Both got eyes and a look of deeper knowledge.

[attachment=0:3c3g3e7p]MJ_Murray_bw.jpg[/attachment:3c3g3e7p]

The eyes, the mouth and the whole aura. They just look alike without really looking alike, I hope I make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

September 24, 2010, 01:13:11 PM
Michael can change and disguise his height to be taller any time he wants to. He's been doing it for years and did it on the old J5 TV show a lot. The only way to tell would be to crawl around Conny's leg and lift his pants which I doubt many people have the gonads to do lol
As for the beach shots, how do we know for sure how tall he is in those shots. We are not actually there with him or the other people to see what sort of stunts they are pulling.
Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 01:15:00 PM by nefari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

~Souza~

September 24, 2010, 01:14:37 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
Michael can change and disguise his height to be taller any time he wants to. He's been doing it for years and did it on the old J5 TV show a lot. The only way to tell would be to crawl around Conny's leg and lift his pants which I doubt many people have the gonads to do lol

That would be a lot of inches, wouldn't that look a little weird?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 24, 2010, 01:18:32 PM

How is height changed for a disguise? I'm just wondering because I didn't realize that would be possible. To an extent of course, with shoes and what not. But what else can be done?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Glinda

September 24, 2010, 01:28:00 PM

:roll:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

September 24, 2010, 01:28:52 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Jacko kids back doc
19/09/2010

He is too tall to be Michael. I agree that Michael can disguise himself  but how can he extend his height? Unless he will wear high heals, which I doubt.

I never said you stated that he is Michael. I am just talking for talking, meaning  Murray is too tall  so it cannot be. Sorry if you thought I was contradicting you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~

September 24, 2010, 01:34:44 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

How is height changed for a disguise? I'm just wondering because I didn't realize that would be possible. To an extent of course, with shoes and what not. But what else can be done?

Well I am looking at Murray pics now and who knows? He's a master of illusion, he probably could pull this off as well. I'll check some Murray pics again.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions