Wildy

Re: thisisalsoit on twitter posted link
December 21, 2009, 05:53:05 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
This video is giving a lot of truth.
Read this to understand:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh!!!!  :o !!! The heart attack?  :shock:
"She took me to the warrior. He said, "This is the moment of your awakening, your resurrection. Your are coming to life again. You were living in a nightmare and now you are aware of who you really are" !!

I'll continue to read  ;) Thanks Grace.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 06:01:50 PM
WTF?  Are they saying that Michael ?  Shit :shock:  I am clueless :lol:

I'll have to get to this later when my mind is uncluttered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Pammy

December 21, 2009, 06:19:11 PM
Quote from: "sugar"
ok...i went through all the links given....

water balloon...MJ loved water balloon fights
magnet..i remember uri geller saying MJ is like a magnet that attracts...so the image made me think he is the magnet that bringing everyone together.

heartbeat....MJ heart is beating and no cardiac arrest???

the magician...chris Angel?

George Owell..mentioned name george again

i fink there r more clues

Im gonna check that also but i like your answers to it.

and one of the links of the twitter account leads to this page You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wanting people to listen, you can’t just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you’ll notice you’ve got their strict attention. ~John Doe Se7en 7 again ?

@Grace! : This is it! We are one!  :mrgreen:

I hope that more and more man finally find their way to the truth!
Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 06:25:46 PM by Pammy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does.[/size]

[size=200]A snowflake is one of God\'s most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together![/size]

Serenitys_Dream

December 21, 2009, 06:20:56 PM
Jacob's Ladder is a ladder to heaven, described in the Book of Genesis, which the biblical patriarch Jacob envisions during his flight from his brother Esau.

Genesis 28:11-16 (King James Version)

11And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep.

12And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

13And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;

14And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

15And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

16And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the LORD is in this place; and I knew it not.

Jewish interpretations
According to the Midrash, the ladder signified the exiles which the Jewish people would suffer before the coming of the Messiah
Another interpretation of the ladder keys into the fact that the angels first "ascended" and then "descended."
The ladder therefore signifies the "bridge" between Heaven and earth

Christian interpretation
In the Gospel of John 1:51 there is a clear reference to Jacob's dream (Genesis 28:12) and it points towards Jesus Christ who is called with his title of Son of Man:

"And he said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, you will see heaven opened, and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man."

The theme of the ladder to heaven is often used by in the Early Church Fathers: Saint Irenaeus in the 2nd century describes the Christian Church as the ladder of ascent to God[1].

In the 3rd century Origen[2] explains that two are the ladders in the Christian life: (1) the ascetic ladder that the soul climbs on the earth increasing the virtues, and (2) the travel that the soul does after the death, climbing the heavens up to the light of God.

In the 4th century Saint Gregory of Nazianzus[3] speaks of ascending Jacob's Ladder by successive steps towards excellence, interpreting thus the ladder as an ascetic path, while Saint Gregory of Nyssa narrates[4] that Moses climbed on Jacob's Ladder to reach the heavens where he entered the tabernacle not made with hands, thus giving to the Ladder a clear mystical meaning. The ascetic interpretation is found also in Saint John Chrysostom who writes:

"And so mounting as it were by steps, let us get to heaven by a Jacob’s ladder. For the ladder seems to me to signify in a riddle by that vision the gradual ascent by means of virtue, by which it is possible for us to ascend from earth to heaven, not using material steps, but improvement and correction of manners."[5]

The account of Jacob's Ladder as an analogy for the spiritual ascetic of life had a large diffusion through the classical work Ladder of Divine Ascent by St. John Climacus.

Furthermore, Jesus can be seen as being the ladder in that he bridges the gap between Heaven and Earth. Jesus presents himself as the reality to which the stairway points; Jacob saw in a dream the reunion of Heaven and Earth and Jesus brought this reunion, metaphorically the ladder, into reality. Adam Clarke, an early 19th century Methodist theologian and Bible scholar, elaborates:

"That by the angels of God ascending and descending, is to be understood, that a perpetual intercourse should now be opened between heaven and earth, through the medium of Christ, who was God manifested in the flesh. Our blessed Lord is represented in his mediatorial capacity as the ambassador of God to men; and the angels ascending and descending upon the Son of Man, is a metaphor taken from the custom of dispatching couriers or messengers from the prince to his ambassador in a foreign court, and from the ambassador back to the prince."

Jacob's Ladder
Summary: The story of Jacob's ladder gives us an example of how Jesus became the mediator between God and man.
And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending upon it. Genesis 28:12
Jacob must have been really tired. I don't think I could fall asleep on stones for a pillow.  What an unusual dream he had!  He saw a ladder so tall that it reached to heaven. The angels of heaven went up and down on the ladder.  God was at the top of the ladder and He promised Jacob he would give him the land he slept on.
Many people try to find their own way to God. Remember the Tower of Babel?  The people thought they could build a way to heaven. These attempts that start on earth all end in failure.  Only God can provide a way to heaven.
God sent Jesus, His only Son, to be our way to Him.  Jesus became Jacob's ladder, the pathway to God.  Jesus said in John 14:6 I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. The only way to heaven is by faith in Jesus. He is the ladder that comes down from heaven to mankind and gives us a path to God.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sugar

December 21, 2009, 06:37:57 PM
ok theres more....link to youtube insomnia fight club

tap on shoulder not enough anymore...to get attention use sledgehammer

michael shopping in beverely hills 2007....i searched for what was michael doing on 4th dec 2007
and this what came up You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 06:45:28 PM
:? PLEASE CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME I HAVE BEEN ON THE OTHER THREAD ALL DAY AND HALF THE NIGHT I CANNOT THINK ANYMORE I AM OUT OF MY MIND SO HELP :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sugar

December 21, 2009, 06:59:10 PM
@Spakkle please go to sleep...i feel bad for you... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 07:08:31 PM
@Spakkle please go to sleep...i feel bad for you... :(
:lol: I CANT I NEED TO KNOW :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sugar

December 21, 2009, 07:11:04 PM
fair enough! but if you don't sleep you are damaging yourself...and i'm hoping its MJ...but u know some nasties out there
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 07:14:03 PM
fair enough! but if you don't sleep you are damaging yourself...and i'm hoping its MJ...but u know some nasties out there
:lol: I AM ALREADY DAMAGED I COULD STAR IN THRILLER WITHOUT THE MAKE UP AS A ZOMBIE :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sugar

December 21, 2009, 07:17:32 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 07:29:59 PM
I have watched the video twice now and find it to be one of the most moving pieces of art I've ever seen! I think a number of parallels with/allusions to MJ can be found. First of all, how incredibly sad is it to think that MJ might have felt this way about how he was treated by the media? His inner strength, however, sustained him through each cruel blow. When he finally decides to throw off his coat (the conventions/expectations of society), he becomes....Invincible. It cannot be pure coincidence that the man in the video assumes the pose of Jesus on the cross/MJ on the This Is It poster. Is MJ telling us that he has "risen above" it all and, therefore, won?

On a side note -- it sounds like the man in the video shouts "Simmer!" multiple times, then...BAM! Creepy, no? This is either Michael, or someone is doing a very clever job of messing with us.....

Praying for the former and awaiting the redirect! :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 07:38:40 PM
@Sophele i tried posting link on youtube too ans automatically it deletes it...something weird is goin on :?
I thought was semi-normal...I remember when I tried to say Happy Birthday on 8/29 on Michael's channel it deleted about 300 times before it finally sent...It did that on other channels too. But what do I know. ^.^;;
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

December 21, 2009, 07:45:40 PM
Read this to understand:

This site reflects this very nicely
It's worth a good look through for those wanting to understand awakening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 07:49:08 PM
Read this to understand:

This site reflects this very nicely, wrong link before, sorry.
It's worth a good look through for those wanting to understand awakening.
This takes you to their home page where you can find out about 'michael's family of light'.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I hope this link works and goes to the right site!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions