PJ4MJ

Re: THE REAL MICHAEL DIED IN THE PEPSI ACCIDENT!!!!
September 20, 2010, 04:07:59 PM
Quote from: "tiida11"
Nobody could affirm that he/she knows the real MJ. Nobody but his family and very close friends. And they would never tell us the truth...loyalty or just their own interest. What we know is that , after the Pepsi accident , a lot of very visible changes occured  in the MJ's appearance : his lighter and lighter skin, his different behaviour, different height and even different smile , and more others( MJ began to use playback in concerts!!!)...but you already know all these, don't you?
May be that was the moment when Michael decided to live a new life, the beginning of the hoax we are trying to solve now.

It's an interesting thought, particularly your closing statement.  It does raise a few questions for me, though.  If Michael wanted to live a new life after the Pepsi incident, I'm not sure he couldn't do just that without all the smoke and mirrors.  Financially, he was well off and became even more so after buying the Sony/ATV catalog in 1985.  He didn't have to tour; plenty of artists choose not to.

I remember the Thriller days and yes, Michael was absolutely the biggest thing out there.  But I think much of his mega-superstar status was cemented in the public's mind in the years that followed.  I'm not saying he wasn't successful before Thriller - he clearly was.  He's always had enormous talent.  I just think the 1980's catapulted him to a whole different level and things grew exponentially from there.  But I think that if, in 1985 after the Pepsi accident, he decided he was done and wanted to live a new life, he probably could have.  I think the general public's desire to see the Thriller superstar in concert would have waned as new music and new pop stars hit the scene.  The fans would have always been there; this I know.  But many others would have moved on.  Many did, anyway, despite the fact that Michael did not leave the spotlight and continued to innovate the world of music, dance, and entertainment.

I hope you don't think I'm attacking your theory.  I'm really not.  It just got me thinking on some things and one of the thoughts I always seem to have is how difficult it is to imagine Michael Jackson NOT being "Michael Jackson," the mega-superstar.  I watch the 1983 Motown 25 special where people in the audience are just sitting there, not clapping...or teenagers dancing on American Bandstand with Michael dancing to Shake Your Body only  a few feet away.  So I guess that's why I'd question if Michael really would have needed to create this hoax if he wanted to live a new life as early as back then.  I tend to think the necessity for the hoax came because he stayed in the spotlight, grew ever more successful, and really became a threat to/target for the evil in this world.  But who knows?  As you so rightly say, none of us knows the real MJ, so this is all just speculation.  I hope one day soon we both learn the truth.  Peace.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 20, 2010, 06:10:58 PM
PJ4MJ
As a whole, I think the article is a great example of how someone develops a theory and then subjectively chooses facts to support it while totally disregarding those that don't. To have an airtight theory, it must stand up to all scrutiny. Almost everything mentioned in this article does not.
I agree. I will give credit for an very organized well thought out article. But I don't think it can stand up to a more broadened scrutiny. I know the Illuminati/Crowley ideas and practises throughout the world particularly in the entertainment industry are well documented, including MJ in a certain sense. But it doesn't tell the whole story, about his possibly exposing and revealing and opposing them. Very subtle difference. This article is also coming from a totally orthodox Christian perspective, and since reading as I have into all the hidden lies mixed with truth in that world, there is more than one way to interpret things. I have been on a long journey, that has led me to believing we are in a drama/play created by God. There's the expression, "Half of everything we've learned/heard/seen is a lie" or something like that. I believe Michael has an important part to play, as we all have a part.

About his voice, I remember in one interview some kid asked him and said his father said he had done something to make his voice so high, and MJ said he was a normal natural tenor. My sons have a friend who has an extremely high voice for speaking, but can easily for fun use a deep man's voice. Same as for Michael, as in the mayor's voice, he can at will change to the deeper tone. Obviously his voice in a relaxed state goes to the higher tone. I don't think it's that common, but it's not unnatural at all.

The talk about 'automatic writing' could be the same for people inspired by God or the devil, so that whole argument is pointless. I have focused on the lyrics in We are the world, and the stones turned to bread, on one of my threads, since people only want to understand the Scriptures one way in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . It is interesting that this writer calls white MJ a monster, and yet he dismantles his younger lyrics to be demonic as well, so what's the difference. He simply doesn't like MJ and has written him off, and is convinced of what he thinks. Don't confuse him with any other facts that differ. But MJ is not going anywhere and will continue to be loved the world over.

I must admit the height differences in Michael's life so far have been confusing, but I don't rule out natural illusion because of shoe heels, camera angle, and his possible growth after Thriller. They showed a pic of him and Janet, but here's another one tha't slightly different, that shows perception can vary.[attachment=1:1wvry3ra]MJ Janet.jpg[/attachment:1wvry3ra][attachment=0:1wvry3ra]MJ janet2.jpg[/attachment:1wvry3ra]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login On this clip where I took the top pic from, there is so much love between him and Janet, that I find hard to believe is all acting.

So I would say, that the writer of the article is thinking outside the box of what the entertainment world may want the public to know, but is thinking inside the Christian world-view. This MJDHI site and elsewhere has taught us to think outside the box that this box is inside, if you know what I mean. Worlds within worlds within worlds. This whole MJ hoax is so MUCH more complex that any of us can even imagine. I'm feel like I'm being constantly stretched!  :)  :?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

September 20, 2010, 10:57:15 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "SEHF"
Or he had so much jerry curl in his fro it ignited

I know who you are. And I know what you're doing  ;)

Would you two care to share?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

September 20, 2010, 11:16:28 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
PJ4MJ
As a whole, I think the article is a great example of how someone develops a theory and then subjectively chooses facts to support it while totally disregarding those that don't. To have an airtight theory, it must stand up to all scrutiny. Almost everything mentioned in this article does not.
I agree. I will give credit for an very organized well thought out article. But I don't think it can stand up to a more broadened scrutiny. I know the Illuminati/Crowley ideas and practises throughout the world particularly in the entertainment industry are well documented, including MJ in a certain sense. But it doesn't tell the whole story, about his possibly exposing and revealing and opposing them. Very subtle difference. This article is also coming from a totally orthodox Christian perspective, and since reading as I have into all the hidden lies mixed with truth in that world, there is more than one way to interpret things. I have been on a long journey, that has led me to believing we are in a drama/play created by God. There's the expression, "Half of everything we've learned/heard/seen is a lie" or something like that. I believe Michael has an important part to play, as we all have a part.

About his voice, I remember in one interview some kid asked him and said his father said he had done something to make his voice so high, and MJ said he was a normal natural tenor. My sons have a friend who has an extremely high voice for speaking, but can easily for fun use a deep man's voice. Same as for Michael, as in the mayor's voice, he can at will change to the deeper tone. Obviously his voice in a relaxed state goes to the higher tone. I don't think it's that common, but it's not unnatural at all.

The talk about 'automatic writing' could be the same for people inspired by God or the devil, so that whole argument is pointless. I have focused on the lyrics in We are the world, and the stones turned to bread, on one of my threads, since people only want to understand the Scriptures one way in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . It is interesting that this writer calls white MJ a monster, and yet he dismantles his younger lyrics to be demonic as well, so what's the difference. He simply doesn't like MJ and has written him off, and is convinced of what he thinks. Don't confuse him with any other facts that differ. But MJ is not going anywhere and will continue to be loved the world over.

I must admit the height differences in Michael's life so far have been confusing, but I don't rule out natural illusion because of shoe heels, camera angle, and his possible growth after Thriller. They showed a pic of him and Janet, but here's another one tha't slightly different, that shows perception can vary.[attachment=1:2ebgxjq3]MJ Janet.jpg[/attachment:2ebgxjq3][attachment=0:2ebgxjq3]MJ janet2.jpg[/attachment:2ebgxjq3]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login On this clip where I took the top pic from, there is so much love between him and Janet, that I find hard to believe is all acting.

So I would say, that the writer of the article is thinking outside the box of what the entertainment world may want the public to know, but is thinking inside the Christian world-view. This MJDHI site and elsewhere has taught us to think outside the box that this box is inside, if you know what I mean. Worlds within worlds within worlds. This whole MJ hoax is so MUCH more complex that any of us can even imagine. I'm feel like I'm being constantly stretched!  :)  :?  ;)

just look the first picture..he smile and face are almost the same as Janet.

btw...the walking dead  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 21, 2010, 05:36:05 AM
Quote from: "PJ4MJ"
Quote from: "tiida11"
Nobody could affirm that he/she knows the real MJ. Nobody but his family and very close friends. And they would never tell us the truth...loyalty or just their own interest. What we know is that , after the Pepsi accident , a lot of very visible changes occured  in the MJ's appearance : his lighter and lighter skin, his different behaviour, different height and even different smile , and more others( MJ began to use playback in concerts!!!)...but you already know all these, don't you?
May be that was the moment when Michael decided to live a new life, the beginning of the hoax we are trying to solve now.

It's an interesting thought, particularly your closing statement.  It does raise a few questions for me, though.  If Michael wanted to live a new life after the Pepsi incident, I'm not sure he couldn't do just that without all the smoke and mirrors.  Financially, he was well off and became even more so after buying the Sony/ATV catalog in 1985.  He didn't have to tour; plenty of artists choose not to.

I remember the Thriller days and yes, Michael was absolutely the biggest thing out there.  But I think much of his mega-superstar status was cemented in the public's mind in the years that followed.  I'm not saying he wasn't successful before Thriller - he clearly was.  He's always had enormous talent.  I just think the 1980's catapulted him to a whole different level and things grew exponentially from there.  But I think that if, in 1985 after the Pepsi accident, he decided he was done and wanted to live a new life, he probably could have.  I think the general public's desire to see the Thriller superstar in concert would have waned as new music and new pop stars hit the scene.  The fans would have always been there; this I know.  But many others would have moved on.  Many did, anyway, despite the fact that Michael did not leave the spotlight and continued to innovate the world of music, dance, and entertainment.

I hope you don't think I'm attacking your theory.  I'm really not.  It just got me thinking on some things and one of the thoughts I always seem to have is how difficult it is to imagine Michael Jackson NOT being "Michael Jackson," the mega-superstar.  I watch the 1983 Motown 25 special where people in the audience are just sitting there, not clapping...or teenagers dancing on American Bandstand with Michael dancing to Shake Your Body only  a few feet away.  So I guess that's why I'd question if Michael really would have needed to create this hoax if he wanted to live a new life as early as back then.  I tend to think the necessity for the hoax came because he stayed in the spotlight, grew ever more successful, and really became a threat to/target for the evil in this world.  But who knows?  As you so rightly say, none of us knows the real MJ, so this is all just speculation.  I hope one day soon we both learn the truth.  Peace.

It's ok. Thanks for your reaction to my post. Actually that's not my theory; it was just a thought...what if...Anyway, we have to admit that absolutely everything is possible when MJ is the main character of the story. Some time ago I read Mrs. Katherine's book 'The Jacksons -My Family' and she wrote that  Michael ( as a child and later as a young man) was very similar to herself: the same inner structure, the same sensibility, the same shyness,the same willingness of having a close family relationship. That's why I do believe that, at a given moment in his career, Michael wanted to become just a husband and father of more children. But money can be a good reason for all kind of subterfuges and I'm sure the Jacksons would do everything for $$$$$, lots of money.
No offend to anyone, it's just a fact and I'm sure you know that is the truth. So..what if ...???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

nefari

September 21, 2010, 07:25:04 AM
Apologies if this is a wee bit OT but look on the previous page at the 2 photos of Mike with Janet where he's wearing the white jacket. Did he keep swapping jackets? Were these photos 2 different times? One has a black arm band and one does not? Just curious and interested.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

September 21, 2010, 08:07:37 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
Apologies if this is a wee bit OT but look on the previous page at the 2 photos of Mike with Janet where he's wearing the white jacket. Did he keep swapping jackets? Were these photos 2 different times? One has a black arm band and one does not? Just curious and interested.

I see what you mean. It looks as though the armband was added or removed, the rest of the outfit is the same.

While studying the photos though, I noticed Mike's hair is parted on different sides in both pics. Weird...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 21, 2010, 09:58:21 AM
I've been looking up more stuff about castration (Sorry Serenity lol), just because I feel that what we've found so far doesn't conclude that it didn't happen. Here's an interesting thing I found at Go Ask Alice:

Alice,

When a man is castrated, does he lose all senses of the urge to have sex? Or, is it that he loses all ejaculation, but the urges are still there?

Dear Reader,

Castration usually means removal of the testicles, which is where the male sex hormone, testosterone, is produced. At various times in history and in various cultures, boys have been castrated to serve as religious figures or servants, or to keep their singing voices in the upper register. These castrated boys are often called eunuchs or castrati. When a boy hasn't gone through puberty yet, castration will result in a less muscular frame, underdeveloped genitalia, lack of body hair, and a voice that doesn't change or deepen.

Castration can occur by accident (e.g. war/bomb injuries, torture and punishment, pelvic crushing from auto accidents, severe burns, self-mutilation, etc.), or be the result of surgery, perhaps for a medical condition such as testicular cancer or prostate cancer. Some medicines that treat prostate cancer result in "pharmacologic castration," because they prevent the production of testosterone. Some courts have ordered men who are habitually sexually abusive to undergo injections of medications to stop testosterone production, hoping that this measure will prevent these men from continuing to sexually abuse others.

At first, a man who has been castrated will still have a sexual urge. Over time, however, because he's no longer producing testosterone, he'll lose much of his libido or sexual desire. Medications can readjust the chemicals in his blood and bring back some sexual desire. Studies have also been done that show with increased stimulation, a castrated man can actually get an erection, have sex, and orgasm (although he won't have any sperm in his ejaculate, which would be minimal in volume).

Alice

I looked this up because after thinking about it, I remembered that Lisa Marie pretty much confirmed that her and Michael DID have sexual intercourse. I was thinking, well if that's true then I guess this theory really is outlandish. But, it seems as though a man is able to have sex after being castrated, especially if medication is used which can replace some testosterone. And medication could also help the man keep some of his "manly" features.

I guess I'm just not ready to write this theory off yet. Let's be hypothetical. What if Joe had it done to him before he was old enough to put up a fight. I say Joe, because my gut tells me that he always made the decisions and would be the only one capable of a decision like this one.  In Joe's mind, the procedure would not only ensure his life long meal ticket (keeping Michael's voice young and distinct), but would also ensure that Michael wasn't going to get distracted by girls, taking his focus away from work (which is how the money is made) or even get a girl pregnant (less focus, less money).

This would surely make Mike angry. But instead of getting angry, he uses his voice, takes advantage of being able to hit the high notes. And tries to prove his manlyness and sexuality in some of his songs and videos.

This could explain his frustration with women, and why no relationship lasted long. Even if he could have sex, revealing that information to a woman would be very difficult and would presumably make a man feel inferior. Many women would feel very disappointed finding out that they would never be able to have children with the man they love. Wasn't it said that Michael wanted children but Lisa Marie didn't? Is that the whole story? Am I getting it backwards? What if Michael wanted to adopt children or let Lisa be artificially inseminated,or naturally by someone else, who knows (which he later went on to do.) But Lisa didn't like any of those ideas, she only wanted to have children on her own the old fashioned way with her partner (which she went on to do).

So then Michael moved on to Debbie, who understood his condition and situation, knew how badly he wanted children, and agreed to give birth to them for him.

I do remember the sperm story, about Michael going all around the world donating sperm to spred his genetics... the story has always sounded bogus to me. If true, then of course that would be something that would prove this theory wrong. However, I don't buy it unless someone can prove it. It sounds like something someone would say about him just for the press, or something he would say about himself just to see what people will believe.

Also, remember Liza's comment about the autopsy, "All hell is going to break looose."

Well, if the fans found out that he'd been castrated, wouldn't some of them feel disappointed or cheated in some way that their idol's talents weren't completely God-given? I wouldn't care, for the record. But a big stink would be made about it by some, I'm sure.

This could of course be complete nonsense. I just find it helpful to think it all out before deciding. Michael could very well just have been blessed with a higher pitched voice, in fact I'm sure it would be on the higher/softer side whether the procedure was done or not. He also could have just genuinely been shy with women. Again, I think that would be a fact either way, but obviously more pronounced if the procedure was done. Michael could have naturally incorporated sexuality into his music and live performance, but it could also have to do with his inability or fear of his sexuality in real life.

"I'm not like other guys. I mean, I'm different."

"The kid is not my son".

I have nooo idea if this holds any validity. I'm seriously just thinking out loud and I certainly hope it's BS. If you have anything to add, please do! If you can prove it wrong, please do. I really want to believe that this is an impossible theory. At first thought it does sound crazy for sure...Maybe I've lost a few more marbles  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 21, 2010, 02:03:56 PM
well you only need to see his golden pants to see he is good given there...no i do no believe he was castrated, Joe was very bad with him? yes, he was capable to do this mayor damage to his son? no.
And i do no believe Michael died in 80's, i believe he always had a very good double helping him, a unknow one, maybe the one who died jun 25 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 21, 2010, 02:42:55 PM
I understand your honesty in wanting to prove every theory right or wrong. But after all we've "examined" not leaving out GP threads, I believe he's alive, he's all there, he's the father of at least 3 kids, he may have doubles to stand in for whatever purposes, I don't believe the fire incident was as serious as made out to be (considering videos doing the same thing without harm) and may have been for show purposes, he has a naturally high voice which can go deep at his will, he has a slender but ripped frame as lots of guys do.

About the pics of MJ and Janet, one pic is reversed because even Janet's insignia on her jacket is reversed. So that solves that.

This is NOT a feminine or emasculated body.[attachment=0:2z9gt9zd]wow%5B1%5D[1].jpg[/attachment:2z9gt9zd]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

September 21, 2010, 04:03:11 PM
MJonmind:
Thank you for solving that about the armband and the jackets. I notice a lot of Michael's images through the years have been reversed like that and it could be it happens with all stars and I just pay more attention to Michael but it can make a person feel sort of  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

September 21, 2010, 04:21:36 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

I see what you mean. It looks as though the armband was added or removed, the rest of the outfit is the same.

While studying the photos though, I noticed Mike's hair is parted on different sides in both pics. Weird...

Plus Janet's red pin is placed on the opposite side of her blazer! Odd, odd, odd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

bec

September 22, 2010, 12:36:24 AM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Plus Janet's red pin is placed on the opposite side of her blazer! Odd, odd, odd.

One of the pics had the negative flipped. Assuming the bottom since the top pic is a still from a video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 22, 2010, 07:02:34 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I understand your honesty in wanting to prove every theory right or wrong. But after all we've "examined" not leaving out GP threads, I believe he's alive, he's all there, he's the father of at least 3 kids, he may have doubles to stand in for whatever purposes, I don't believe the fire incident was as serious as made out to be (considering videos doing the same thing without harm) and may have been for show purposes, he has a naturally high voice which can go deep at his will, he has a slender but ripped frame as lots of guys do.

About the pics of MJ and Janet, one pic is reversed because even Janet's insignia on her jacket is reversed. So that solves that.

This is NOT a feminine or emasculated body.[attachment=0:1z65i26m]wow%5B1%5D[1].jpg[/attachment:1z65i26m]

Uhhh...I wanna lie on that hot body...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 22, 2010, 12:39:22 PM
Oh please... I mean look at his teeth or his voice.. This is the same Michael. Real Michael Joe Jackson in still alive.  8-)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions