Serenitys_Dream

Re: Mr Michael Jackson NOT mr. nice guy?
September 23, 2010, 12:25:02 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
wonder what one might be searching for on the internet that would lead them here by chance? wasn't there something a while back where the site was listed on tmz somehow? :?

The site is still listed on TMZ's "Blog Roll" and so is another domain name that doesn't have a site.
Jesus Hearts Music - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maybe some of the other site names are interesting too, I dunno you have a look for yourself.  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

September 23, 2010, 12:28:35 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
wonder what one might be searching for on the internet that would lead them here by chance? wasn't there something a while back where the site was listed on tmz somehow? :?

The first post copied from tmz(?)by chap.
( I think)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 23, 2010, 03:50:51 PM
John Lennon said it best ..."You have to be a bit of a bastard to succeed in this business".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

September 23, 2010, 04:36:33 PM
Cotw always answered me politly in pm so I hope they come back and have not been put off there is just a chance we could have learnt something from them there was a possibility they did know him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
September 23, 2010, 04:43:04 PM
Quote from: "BeTheChange"
Hi Im_convincedmjalive,

My post was not directed to any one person.  There have been many negative comments in this thread and I was simply trying to add something positive.  It is interesting, though, how you thought it was directed at you...

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties and challenges you have had...and yes, life is extremely tough, trust me I know.  I won’t get into the particulars of my life but from what you were kind enough to share about your own life, I can tell you that we have a lot in common.

Again, the furthest thing I meant with my post was disrespect or an attack on anybody.  That would have gone against what I wrote and against what I believe in; which, if you re-read my post, is that it is never ok to disrespect, dismiss, and/or be rude to anybody.

And as always, I’ll end my post with...

With L.O.V.E. always.

Thanks for the reply.

Interpretation is ones reality. Where we live, country, state, city, environment, culture, beliefs all have alot to do with how we view things. When I read words I will no doubt interpret them based on who I am and visa versa for you.

The way I conducted myself with callofthewild is how I deal with people I know are up to no good based on my personality of dealing with information and drawing a conclusion.

Visa versa for you. You interpret callofthewild's words different based on your personality and then you handle it different.

The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment is a psychometric questionnaire designed to measure psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions.1 These preferences were extrapolated from the typological theories proposed by Carl Gustav Jung and first published in his 1921 book Psychological Types (English edition, 1923).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have taken this test and I am a Extravert, Intuitive, Thinking, Perceiving personality.
It is interesting how right on it is.

What you interpreted as people "running Off" callofthewild, I interpret as callofthewild folded and chose to RUN off all on their own.

I keep my promises. And back on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:59 pm I made a promise to Michael in the TIAI revealed part 6 about "This Is It" moving rating. It is as follows below:

Back to the point of this post on the movie and the message it contained. Like I said I didn't watch all the way through. My daughter had watched it all the way through. She is 16 and is half black. It is ALL relevant and I can't explain in detail why but, it is.

I will help be a voice in your message. I believe in what it is your doing here. I am not afraid of the naysayers, and any of the other nonsense.

A major point in why I get very passionate when it comes to FIGHTING for CIVIL rights and fighting for JUSTICE is my daughter. She is half black and I am a white woman raising her in a prodomanat black community. I live in NE Portland Or. in the "hood" and there are shootings all the time. Police shootings and many "deaths" to blacks here.

Jesse Jackson visits Portland alot due to INJUSTICE and racist based shootings.

I am fighting for them and my daughter. I am fighting for me and you.

I understand the need for nonviolent actions but when do you say enough is enough and start to push back a little stronger?

Eventually the side that has been fighting for justice is going to push a little harder.

The NWO isn't gonna care how peacful our words are towards callofthewild and my problem wasn't because they thought Mj is "dead" my problem was they were disturbing the process of investigation.

They were upsetting very fragile people here on the forum. People who teter between him being alive and dead.

HIStory will continue to repeat itself until we change it.

Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
Quote from: "Missyb007"
Quote from: "MJonmind"
New Tweet: "Study the past if you would define the future."

It's not necessarily negative. It's not just the bad repeating, but understanding and anticipating the future better. And I believe the repeating cycles could be building up to a climax.

I've thought about this and what if this means something like : To understand this hoax, why it happend etc. you've got to look back in time... (like TS mentioned) When did it all start, when did Michael left clues behind, and most important...there must be more into all the stuff we've gathered surrounding his "day of death" ... if we understand this.. we can look forward..to the future ;)

(Don't hate me if I'm wrong though it's just a thought :D )

Your NOT wrong at all.
I did some looking back on my own posts: Dang, I just noticed this video has been removed. It was a good video with an egyptian theme.
[youtube:4asvwxmn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HujX83e_w4A[/youtube:4asvwxmn]

Love to you Michael....
xoxo
always,
"Your friend forever" xoxo

:D  :mrgreen:  :D
It is very interesting to see how far I have grown since this was posted April 6, 2010.

I believe that events and people will repeat over and over in our lives until we learn the lesson. Once that lesson is learned the event or person goes away and there is healing.

I find repeats of HIStory all the time happening to me. I take it as hmm. I haven't learned yet.

So yes HIStory is repeating until we get it right.

Check the HIStory books in the future.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)#HIStory
And Ghosts are haunting us.

There is a FUTURE and Book 1 in this title so there must be a FUTURE for us. And a New HiStory written.
[youtube:4asvwxmn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OBUgE6EDFo[/youtube:4asvwxmn]
He told us back then. It is all lies. The HIStory books are ALL lies.
The culture of equality hasn't changed much for the Black Man. And now it is bleeding over to all Nations. We are loosing our rights day by day. Change needs to happen.
[youtube:4asvwxmn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LAqcXaVVvM&feature=related[/youtube:4asvwxmn]

I like this:

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
We often have complete certainty about what we see, hear or perceive in any way: no one would change his mind because "we've seen with our own eyes," or because "we have heard very clearly." But our perception of things sometimes deceive us: a thing may be another depending on how you like the look or hear.

The experiment is:
Listen and watch this video and check out what it says. Listen well and remember what you heard.

[youtube:4asvwxmn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQoYKuNcCpU[/youtube:4asvwxmn]

Then again, hear the video but with eyes closed or staring at another site other than the screen.
You hear the same?

We should not be so sure that we are right. Doubt always around.

This effect is called McGurk effect:

Dated March 16, 2010: I wrote.
Nice video to prove a very good point,  ;)

Not sure what anyone else heard, but for me watching and listening very closely, paying attention to detail, I heard baa baa baa baa.

Not sure if that's correctly spelled but, same thing with eyes closed baa baa baa baa!

Use the senses all of them even intuition...

:mrgreen:

Looking to the past. Interesting what has happened since then. Some things started to become predictable, as far as HIStory on human behaviour.
When a bad article came out about Michael alot of people lost hope and their faith waivered.

Don't TRUST your eyes. Everything is NOT what it seems.

There will be a NEW DAY.

Peace

"The record companies really do conspire against the artists, especially the black artists" Jackson told the crowd of 350 fans.

"When you fight for me, you're fighting for all black people, dead and alive.We have to put a stop to this incredible injustice."

Michael also launched into a tirade against Tommy Mottola, accusing the Sony Music honcho of being a racist and mistreating artists of color and ticked off the names of artists he felt have been wronged, including Mottola's ex-wife, Mariah Carey, James Brown and Sammy Davis Jr.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 23, 2010, 06:01:56 PM
OH MY GOSH!!!! After reading all 16 pages (and coming to grips with the fact that maybe.... just maybe I really have no life) I don't even have a coherent comment! LOL

However I do want to share with you the new outfit I just picked up!

Seriously though, COTW has been a great test for me.  A test in what I believe.  Anything we choose to believe in should be born from thinking for yourself, and doing your own research.  If you have a belief that MJ is alive... great.  That is your belief and hopefully it has come from research (not just going with a potentially biased opinion on a hoax site which will by default contain may views that believe in a hoax).  If someone comes along saying something opposite, ex. MJ is dead, I don't HAVE to believe them.  However, it should not offend the person with the opposite view if I say "prove it".

The challenge arises though when neither one side or the other can't REALLY prove it.  At this point, I don't think either the "Alive" or "Dead" sides can.  We can just go on probability and statistics.  You know, based on the facts presented, there is a 99.9% chance MJ is alive/dead.  

There will always be that 0.1% of doubt though.

Bottomline, we can try and prove one way or the other until we are old and gray!  For me it all comes down to faith.

Faith:

1.    strong or unshakeable belief in something, esp without proof or evidence
2.    a specific system of religious beliefs: the Jewish faith
3.    Christianity  trust in God and in his actions and promises
4.    a conviction of the truth of certain doctrines of religion, esp when this is not based on reason
5.    complete confidence or trust in a person, remedy, etc
6.    any set of firmly held principles or beliefs
7.    allegiance or loyalty, as to a person or cause (esp in the phrases keep faith , break faith )
8.    bad faith  insincerity or dishonesty
9.    good faith  honesty or sincerity, as of intention in business (esp in the phrase in good faith )

Now I just got this from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but I particularly like #1 and #7... SEVEN!  ;)

I know for me personally, I believe Michael is alive based on the information that I've been given and that I've researched.  I will stand by this belief and nothing and no one will shake me of this belief until they give me clear, document, indisputable reason to change my view.  If I find that the truth I've been living by is actually not truth, then I will change and I will be just as strong and unshakable in that new belief.  

I am also a loyal Michael Jackson fan 1. because he is extremely talented and an entertainment genius and 2. because I believe he stands for a cause and a mission that I believe is worthy of fighting for (that being making this world a better place).

MJ said it best... we need to keep the faith!  

Well I guess I'll wrap up this post with Keep the FAITH!  Love you guys (and this includes you too COTW LOL)  :lol:

[youtube:15n2lzav]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfhhL3nf_-8[/youtube:15n2lzav]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 24, 2010, 02:33:53 AM
lilwendy - great post! The voice of reason with a huge dash of humour! Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 24, 2010, 07:53:52 AM
Lilwendy ,tell me where can i get me a outfit like you have  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: mine is wornout already  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 24, 2010, 08:30:29 AM
i do find it interesting that both call of the wild and fin fin have been here from time to time since the big fall out on this thread but have not posted. don't you guys trust each other enough for e-mail? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 24, 2010, 08:52:39 AM
Per call of the wild:
"Mike, I'm firmly understanding what it means to cast pearls before swine..."

Response:
 “Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

September 24, 2010, 10:56:11 AM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Per call of the wild:
"Mike, I'm firmly understanding what it means to cast pearls before swine..."

Response:
 “Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves"

"False prophets, cry of doom, what are the possibilities?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

September 25, 2010, 04:59:00 AM
Thinking to Michael Jackson always so good and helpless hurts too much and makes me lose hope.
Only if I try to imagine him even a little "bad" or at least not as "perfect", I can keep believing in this hoax.
So I really hope that Mike is  strong, decisive and master of the situation whatever he does.
I don't care, I love him in any way he is, and I just want him back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 25, 2010, 09:39:42 AM
It is an excellent man  :D , I want it now super happy, full of love ... I love sooooo much
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2010, 02:52:27 PM
Who cares about your opinion your just a troll looking for attention anyone can come one and say they knew Michael what makes you different from anyone else? everyone on this forum knows Michael isn't perfect so what are you trying to prove?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

September 28, 2010, 05:58:46 PM
Quote from: "BeTheChange"
Hmmm...well, let’s just remember that there’s usually three sides to every story and I’m sure one can find some ‘truth’ in all three.  I’m sure some of what this poster says is true...especially the part about some fans putting Mike on a ‘can-do-no-wrong’ pedestal.  I think this, in itself, just added to Mike’s feelings of self-consciousness.  Heck, most of us try to look ‘good’ for those we love and who love us...try to imagine having to look ‘good’ for billions of people.  That would cause anyone to be unsure of themselves.  Mix that in with Mike’s own need for perfection, along with the media whores foaming at the mouth, just waiting for him to f*ck up...and you have an amount of pressure very few people in this world will ever experience.

The whole Quincy thing is getting real old, real fast.  Sure he deserves some credit but who is this poster trying to fool?  Was it Quincy’s voice that billions of people spent money on albums to listen to?  Was it Quincy’s dancing that everyone, of all ages, tried to copy...that artists TODAY try to emulate?  Was it Quincy who went out each night to perform to millions around the globe, needing to practice and rehearse vigorously...needing to damage his body (and health), sometimes for not even a penny?  I could go on and on here...but the bottom line is that, IMO, Mike gave Quincy all the credit and respect he was due...given the fact that had it not been for MJ, Quincy’s lifestyle would be somewhat different today...NOT the other way around.

As for Mike’s legacy...if some bleaching cream is what, in the poster’s mind, is gonna tarnish people’s perception of the genius that MJ is...well, then those are NOT true fans, nor do they have a heart because if he was intentionally changing the color of his skin, it most likely stems from some sort of psychological problem.  And that comes as a shock to people????  Shit, the multi-billion dollar ‘self-help’ industry, along with all the rich psychiatrists running around today...were NOT built for Mike.  Most people have issues, that’s human nature...BUT imagine your own issues, and then add in the need for perfection in all you do and how you look, mix in a bit of being gawked at every single second that you’re in public and then having pics of you scattered everywhere for billions to see and talk about, then you might as well thrown in having media whores write stories about you that aren’t true and that make you look like a ‘freak’...but hell, why stop there.  Finish it all off with having most of the entire world unsure as to whether or not you molested kids!  Once you do all that...then we can talk about having ‘issues’.

Even if MJ didn’t want to be black, even if he was bleaching his skin (which I find hard to believe)...but even if...even if he was a complete asshole at times (which I don’t doubt for a second)...how, in God’s green earth, does that change the fact that this MAN has given more to charity than ANY other person in the world (was that just for ‘sport’???)....how does it change the fact that HE has broken more records than ANYONE else (not Quincy)....how does it change the fact that he grew up in the spotlight and lived a life that NO ONE can fully understand....how does it change the fact that he is, and always has been, a HUMAN genius....but, most importantly, how does it change the fact that NONE of this was ever anyone’s ‘business’ but Mike’s?

With L.O.V.E. always.

Beautifully said!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions