Re: Mr Michael Jackson NOT mr. nice guy?
September 22, 2010, 12:37:07 PM
I personally never cared if Michael was Black or White.  It was not his skin color that hooked me.  He is such a talented man and if he did bleach his skin, who cares!  At the end of the day it is his choice and his alone.  We don't know what Michael went through or what real diseases he may have had.  
As far as him being an SOB, I am sure he was.  When you are surrounded by people that are wanting some piece of you every minute of the day, then I would be an SOB as well.  He is human and he deserves the right to be human!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

September 22, 2010, 12:55:24 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "BeTheChange"
I agree that the beauty of a forum like this is that we get to see a whole myriad of ‘colors’ in the different personalities and perspectives.  What I don’t agree with is that it is ever ‘ok’ to dismiss someone, or say an unkind word, or be rude.  Is it difficult at times to keep emotions at bay? Of course.  Am I perfect?  Far from it...I am probably the least ‘perfect’ here.  But that doesn’t mean that we should just accept violence because we haven’t learned to overcome it.

I’m not sure if any of you have ever heard, or read, Krishnamurti (he is the gentleman who you see giving a speech at the beginning of Zeitgeist).  He is someone whom I admire tremendously and who stands as a prime example of “one of the greats” that everyone should “study”.  There are plenty of youtube videos of him, as well as a wealth of books by him, for anyone interested.  

Here’s a quote from him about violence:

“Violence is not merely killing another. It is violence when we use a sharp word, when we make a gesture to brush away a person, when we obey because there is fear. So violence isn’t merely organized butchery in the name of God, in the name of society or country. Violence is much more subtle, much deeper...”

I am in no way suggesting that anyone should be a ‘doormat’ and have people walk all over them.  There will always be people that come at you or try to disturb your peace of mind.  But there are ways of getting your point(s) across without resorting to ridicule, dismissal, and/or rudeness.  In fact, it takes much more strength of character to rise above anger than to give in to it.  How are we supposed to ‘change the world’ or ‘make that change’ if we cannot even remain respectful on a forum (no less dedicated to a man who stood for peace)?  

As for building an army...if I were the one building it...I would much rather have soldiers that do not ‘react’ in anger as soon as the wind changes direction...because they may inadvertently shoot the one(s) whom they are trying to defend.

With L.O.V.E. always.

overreaction.

IF cotw was Michael Jackson and he came here to say he's dead... then I'm proud as hell that I had the guts to stand up and tell him to GET LOST.

And all the wet blankets that wanted to hear him out about how *he* was dead....? In my opinion FAILED that test.

If you're gonna go through 15 months of clues and inconsistencies and discrepancies and then throw it all away because some ANONYMOUS source spouts off a bunch of 3rd hand knowledge, well, you FAIL.

Wet blankets?  :lol:  :lol:

Why don't you just tell everyone what to think.

Jude is Jude bec is bec just words to fill an empty space

and I think for myself, I live my god damn life my way, and know one will sway me into thinking their way, not cotw, not ts, not you or anybody, I;ve payed my dues, so don;t even try to bully me, your up against a wall when it comes to that, and yes out with it TS, if you don;t then its time to consider the real agenda here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

bec

September 22, 2010, 12:58:19 PM
Quote from: "Jude"
I agree that the beauty of a forum like this is that we get to see a whole myriad of ‘colors’ in the different personalities and perspectives.  What I don’t agree with is that it is ever ‘ok’ to dismiss someone, or say an unkind word, or be rude.  Is it difficult at times to keep emotions at bay? Of course.  Am I perfect?  Far from it...I am probably the least ‘perfect’ here.  But that doesn’t mean that we should just accept violence because we haven’t learned to overcome it.

I’m not sure if any of you have ever heard, or read, Krishnamurti (he is the gentleman who you see giving a speech at the beginning of Zeitgeist).  He is someone whom I admire tremendously and who stands as a prime example of “one of the greats” that everyone should “study”.  There are plenty of youtube videos of him, as well as a wealth of books by him, for anyone interested.  

“Violence is not merely killing another. It is violence when we use a sharp word, when we make a gesture to brush away a person, when we obey because there is fear. So violence isn’t merely organized butchery in the name of God, in the name of society or country. Violence is much more subtle, much deeper...”

I am in no way suggesting that anyone should be a ‘doormat’ and have people walk all over them.  There will always be people that come at you or try to disturb your peace of mind.  But there are ways of getting your point(s) across without resorting to ridicule, dismissal, and/or rudeness.  In fact, it takes much more strength of character to rise above anger than to give in to it.  How are we supposed to ‘change the world’ or ‘make that change’ if we cannot even remain respectful on a forum (no less dedicated to a man who stood for peace)?  

As for building an army...if I were the one building it...I would much rather have soldiers that do not ‘react’ in anger as soon as the wind changes direction...because they may inadvertently shoot the one(s) whom they are trying to defend.

With L.O.V.E. always.

overreaction.

IF cotw was Michael Jackson and he came here to say he's dead... then I'm proud as hell that I had the guts to stand up and tell him to GET LOST.

And all the wet blankets that wanted to hear him out about how *he* was dead....? In my opinion FAILED that test.

If you're gonna go through 15 months of clues and inconsistencies and discrepancies and then throw it all away because some ANONYMOUS source spouts off a bunch of 3rd hand knowledge, well, you FAIL.

and I think for myself, I live my god damn life my way, and know one will sway me into thinking their way, not cotw, not ts, not you or anybody, I;ve payed my dues, so don;t even try to bully me, your up against a wall when it comes to that, and yes out with it TS, if you don;t then its time to consider the real agenda here

Good for you!! That makes me smile  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

*Mo*

September 22, 2010, 12:59:31 PM
I;m calling out this TS to reveal themselves or risk losing all crediblity, its shit or get off the damn pot time.

TS if you have any balls at all you;ll let the people on this forum know who you really are and quit screwin around with people, its not a game anymore.

Dear Jude, thank you so much for making burst out laughing and having to wipe off my tears of laughter!!  Seriously, I haven't had such a good laugh in a long time...

Prejudice IS ignorance, you just proved that.  Before you judge - READ IT ALL, instead of quitting after TIAI Revealed, Part 3.  You have 19 more posts to go.  Let the evidence speak for itself, and then come back to talk about people screwing around and someone losing his credibility unless he reveals himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

September 22, 2010, 01:03:51 PM
[youtube:3dlk3oc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bsXOcK9_Cw[/youtube:3dlk3oc4]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

*Mo*

September 22, 2010, 01:07:15 PM

With L.O.V.E. always.

overreaction.

Watch your language Jude...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 22, 2010, 01:08:27 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
I;m calling out this TS to reveal themselves or risk losing all crediblity, its shit or get off the damn pot time.

TS if you have any balls at all you;ll let the people on this forum know who you really are and quit screwin around with people, its not a game anymore.

Dear Jude, thank you so much for making burst out laughing and having to wipe off my tears of laughter!!  Seriously, I haven't had such a good laugh in a long time...

Prejudice IS ignorance, you just proved that.  Before you judge - READ IT ALL, instead of quitting after TIAI Revealed, Part 3.  You have 19 more posts to go.  Let the evidence speak for itself, and then come back to talk about people screwing around and someone losing his credibility unless he reveals himself.

I'm going to have to agree with Mo on this one, as I was one that didn't want to read all of TS' posts in the beginning. But once I did, I looked at things completely differently. Knowing the identity of TS wouldn't change much. For one because what if it's Michael himself? Or one of his brothers or something? A lot of people would then accuse TS of lying. I strongly believe that is why their identity is unknown because we'd focus on all the wrong things. The evidence is all there is, and all that matters. If you can disprove the evidence please do so. But the evidence exists whether TS is Michael or a homeless man on the streets...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jude

September 22, 2010, 01:38:37 PM

Well I'm glad you had such a gut busting laugh, maybe I can get on stage with this story, and I;m still reading it, and I'm still not falling for it, I guess its that mind of mine wanting to think for its self, and I;m not judging, well if you think thinking for myself and telling it as I see it, which I thought was called, your own opinion, is called judging, then thats between me and the maker.

But lets just see what happens shall we, lets see how TS responds to the call out, and I'm betting on not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

September 22, 2010, 01:47:49 PM

With L.O.V.E. always.

overreaction.

Watch your language Jude...

Now c'mon Mo, you have used your share of bad language as well, or was that Souz, I wish I could post view topics, yes, that don't make it right , I know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 22, 2010, 02:29:12 PM
suSu, I agree when you say that there are people who do not believe what they have before their eyes, what if I do not see do not believe it?, this statement is as concocted as defended, and I think that is becoming a problem in practice.
Despite all the evidence that TS has given us, there is still doubt.

We all or by this event that resulted in that we find ourselves in marvelous situations if we have the eyes of the heart open, we can see clearly.
This is a great puzzle, or a game of chess, you will gradually moving parts until you reach the point lace we need for learning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

September 22, 2010, 02:52:42 PM
[youtube:39aueqn2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-NRriHlLUk[/youtube:39aueqn2]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 22, 2010, 04:14:12 PM

With L.O.V.E. always.

overreaction.

Thanks for your comments bec.  Given some of the things that have been said in this thread, and others, I don't feel I was over-reacting at all.  Posting 14 times in one thread, over a span of two days, though, might be seen as an overreaction.  It's pretty sad, actually, that even when someone tries to post a positive message, they are met with negativity.

@RK - thank you for your comments.  I hear you loud and clear.  It's really nice to see others trying to send a message of L.O.V.E. (And I L.O.V.E. your avatar btw!).

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

anewfan

September 22, 2010, 07:45:04 PM
I am actually one that believed callofthewild could have been someone that knew MJ personally. I'm sure MJ had many people that were involved with him all throughout his life. I don't think he would have let every single person that was part of his life in on the hoax. That would have been too many people.  So, maybe callofthewild did believe MJ died.

Just because callofthewild believed MJ died doesn't mean that he didn't know him personally. For instance, Karen Faye knew him for many many years and still publicly states that he is dead. (so does his family for that matter)

People on here were saying that callofthewild was "persistently" trying to convince people he was dead. But COTW probably would never have said anything about it, if he wasn't asked directly if he thought MJ was dead. I personally thought callofthewild was being respectful in his answers until he started being verbally attacked to show proof that he did in fact know Michael.

If he would have posted a picture as proof, many would have said it was fake. If he said he was there at the hospital that day, many would have said he was a liar. No matter what he would have represented as "proof that he knew Michael" would not have been believed by many people. I just don't know what more callofthewild could have done short of agreeing wholeheartedly with everyone to avoid being run off...which is sad.

Now, I want to make it clear that I don't think that MJ is dead....I think all the evidence points to him being alive. But that doesn't mean that I bash anybody that thinks he's dead. (Most of the people I know in life think he's dead.) I think people need to be more open to the fact that there are probably people that MJ knew very well that weren't in on the hoax. Or even if they do know about the hoax, they certainly couldn't say, "Yep, I knew MJ, and I know he's still alive."

If I knew MJ personally I certainly wouldn't want to admit it on this site. I think it would be a waste of breath.

I'm disappointed that those of us that thought/think callofthewild was genuine are looked down upon. You never know....we are the ones that could be right....but I guess we will never know.

I will go put on my bulletproof vest now......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
September 22, 2010, 08:11:04 PM

With L.O.V.E. always.

Because the last part of your comment seemed to be directed at me with the reference to an army.

Really? That is how you interpreted MY post about an ARMY of L.O.V.E. here in cyber space, Violence? and Anger?

LOL sorry FAR from that. I am as CALM as they come. I am not about violence. I have had enough of that in MY real LIFE why would I advacate it here?

I am a no nonsense type personality. I am a strong independant single woman who has had to survive on the streets for years. It is a TOUGH world out there.
I am not advocating violence. Almost every one of my post ends with

Peace
Please have a re-read of my post. Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 22, 2010, 08:50:41 PM
Hi Im_convincedmjalive,

My post was not directed to any one person.  There have been many negative comments in this thread and I was simply trying to add something positive.  It is interesting, though, how you thought it was directed at you...

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties and challenges you have had...and yes, life is extremely tough, trust me I know.  I won’t get into the particulars of my life but from what you were kind enough to share about your own life, I can tell you that we have a lot in common.

Again, the furthest thing I meant with my post was disrespect or an attack on anybody.  That would have gone against what I wrote and against what I believe in; which, if you re-read my post, is that it is never ok to disrespect, dismiss, and/or be rude to anybody.

And as always, I’ll end my post with...

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal