Re: Mr Michael Jackson NOT mr. nice guy?
September 20, 2010, 06:42:19 PM
Is it over ?  :shock:   :lol:
I was about to post lol
Anyway, I just wanted to say that getting mad, angry, sob, badmouthing from time to time doesn't exclude you from being a good person, right ?

I think even when Michael was in Michael public, he sometimes showed those sides, he can't hide it all the time, but we are so dazzled by his goodness that we don't pay attention to the bad things  :lol:
You can clearly see that he was a bit diva-ish in This is it, especially at the beggining of The way u make me feel and Smooth crminal, that's because he's a perfectionist and if he didn't act that way he wouldn't be the Kinf of Pop today, right ?

I remember watching this video where Michael says "Go to hell" to someone lol (a reporter I think):
[youtube:285qprec]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaBBy06xAlc[/youtube:285qprec]

He was definitely not acting like an angel, but I don't blame him, I'd the same. That doesn't make him an evil person at all. I don't know why some fans find it quite surpring that Michael CAN get mad at someone. I can't imagine him smiling ALL THE TIME ! That's impossible ! We have to put in mind that Michael reaches a level where he can't handle anymore like when he threw his bodyguard's phone out of the window because of the conversation he had with his lawyer I think (buisness stuff).

[youtube:285qprec]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxYs4ENOLAE[/youtube:285qprec]

Oh boy !  :?

He seems to be quite upset during the speech against Tommy Mottola.

He gets mad at Randy here too. 'DO NOT INTERUPT' ! I was pretty shoked when I saw that unaired footage some months ago, but I always expect some "bad" behaviors from people, even the ones that I love the most, it's ok if they get angry, it's not a reason to hate them, if we would start hating anybody whomakes a mistake we'll end up hating everybody :lol: Same for Michael. I don't like everything he did but I like MOST of what he did, I think that's how it works. To love someone is a pretty difficult challenge. I'll stop here ! I think it's enough for today, isn't it ? :D

[youtube:285qprec]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzUq28_-KWA[/youtube:285qprec]

OMG ! I can't believe I wrote this whole post !!!! :shock:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I need to be loved, I really do
Michael, would you like to be my friend, please ?
Join me on >>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login =D

September 20, 2010, 07:39:01 PM
Quote from: "RK"
I have been reading  anything that callofthewild has posted since they joined in July. I think he's male and obviously well read and eloquent in speech. . For me, this thread's drama has been rivitting and has had me glued to the screen. Every ARG needs a little manipulation at times or we would never get to see  and experience all the wonderfully colourful responses such a situation exposes us to. Are you watching Mike? It's game time. But I do believe we children should play nice.

I think we should play nice too. Don't get me wrong because I love the color each poster has provided but I think we've been like bullies on the school ground.

I have to wonder why this callofthewild needs to identify him/herself? Would you believe him/her more if he/she said he/she was Jermaine or LMP? Would you treat this person differently? If you said yes, then shame on you because we should treat everyone the same. My thought is that no amount of convincing would sway your immediate judgment of whether this person is legit or not.

Also, I do believe this person found this site by accident. I did. And wanting to post a comment is what got me to sign up. This is the first forum I've ever participated in and probably the last. It's not my thing. I never intended to spend almost every day for over a year on this forum but I have. It drew me in and I think that is what happened to callofthewild. How unfortunate that we may not ever know who this person really is.

Just a thought based on my own personality. I have been labeled by others in my field as being emotionally stabile and while I do have moments of frustration I am never out of control. I've never been called bitchy. I've never been called rude, crude, or mean. When we call ourselves these things it's an excuse for our bad behavior. Behavior that can be changed. Please know that I have grown to love you all but it's never okay to excuse bad behavior no matter who is on the receiving end. It's like allowing your child to throw the temper tantrum and standing by thinking it's okay when it's not.

Finally - the best way to find out if someone is legit is the test of time. Let a person talk and if that person is legit what they say will come through solid. If they aren't legit their words will start to show cracks in the foundation of their stories. Never do we need to call a person a liar. The liar will be found out by their speech all on their own. Please, let's learn a little patience and treat every guest as though they are family instead of like the pack of hungry vultures out to eat their young. Thank you for listening. You are valued and appreciated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

anewfan

September 20, 2010, 07:49:46 PM
@voiceforthesilent.....

Those are my thoughts exactly. Thank you for posting this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Jude

September 20, 2010, 08:58:33 PM
I can't believe the guy/girl has been run off like that,saying hes full of shit, what is this, conform or be cast out?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

suspicious mind

September 20, 2010, 09:06:30 PM
people have left before . hung around a few days to watch . and then return. you never know ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 20, 2010, 09:33:06 PM
Quote from: "Jude"
I can't believe the guy/girl has been run off like that,saying hes full of shit, what is this, conform or be cast out?  :roll:
Oh, come on, maybe you should read the thread again if you haven't, the person that said "full of shit" explained and apologized, and it's been shown why COTW is not in on the hoax, regardless of whether he knows MJ or not- by the way, I sure couldn't stand that smug smirking "I type this with a smile of knowing while you baboons grovel in your heap of loony nonsense " attitude he brought with him.. I do agree that some remarks were unnecessarily rude and trying to "run him off", but he obviously had nothing useful to add to the hoax and I intensely doubt that he knew him..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 20, 2010, 09:40:57 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "RK"
I have been reading  anything that callofthewild has posted since they joined in July. I think he's male and obviously well read and eloquent in speech. . For me, this thread's drama has been rivitting and has had me glued to the screen. Every ARG needs a little manipulation at times or we would never get to see  and experience all the wonderfully colourful responses such a situation exposes us to. Are you watching Mike? It's game time. But I do believe we children should play nice.

I think we should play nice too. Don't get me wrong because I love the color each poster has provided but I think we've been like bullies on the school ground.

I have to wonder why this callofthewild needs to identify him/herself? Would you believe him/her more if he/she said he/she was Jermaine or LMP? Would you treat this person differently? If you said yes, then shame on you because we should treat everyone the same. My thought is that no amount of convincing would sway your immediate judgment of whether this person is legit or not.

Also, I do believe this person found this site by accident. I did. And wanting to post a comment is what got me to sign up. This is the first forum I've ever participated in and probably the last. It's not my thing. I never intended to spend almost every day for over a year on this forum but I have. It drew me in and I think that is what happened to callofthewild. How unfortunate that we may not ever know who this person really is.

Just a thought based on my own personality. I have been labeled by others in my field as being emotionally stabile and while I do have moments of frustration I am never out of control. I've never been called bitchy. I've never been called rude, crude, or mean. When we call ourselves these things it's an excuse for our bad behavior. Behavior that can be changed. Please know that I have grown to love you all but it's never okay to excuse bad behavior no matter who is on the receiving end. It's like allowing your child to throw the temper tantrum and standing by thinking it's okay when it's not.

Finally - the best way to find out if someone is legit is the test of time. Let a person talk and if that person is legit what they say will come through solid. If they aren't legit their words will start to show cracks in the foundation of their stories. Never do we need to call a person a liar. The liar will be found out by their speech all on their own. Please, let's learn a little patience and treat every guest as though they are family instead of like the pack of hungry vultures out to eat their young. Thank you for listening. You are valued and appreciated.

Great post!

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Jude

September 20, 2010, 10:21:36 PM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Oh, come on, maybe you should read the thread again if you haven't, the person that said "full of shit" explained and apologized, and it's been shown why COTW is not in on the hoax, regardless of whether he knows MJ or not- by the way, I sure couldn't stand that smug smirking "I type this with a smile of knowing while you baboons grovel in your heap of loony nonsense " attitude he brought with him.. I do agree that some remarks were unnecessarily rude and trying to "run him off", but he obviously had nothing useful to add to the hoax and I intensely doubt that he knew him..

I don't need to read it again to know that if something don't suit certain members, and anyone who might have a little different view, not just this thread, then they are shit on, run out, and run over. I'm beginning to understand how and why Mike was treated the way he was because he had a different view of things, no different here, exact same thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 20, 2010, 10:34:37 PM

I don't need to read it again to know that if something don't suit certain members, and anyone who might have a little different view, not just this thread, then they are shit on, run out, and run over. I'm beginning to understand how and why Mike was treated the way he was because he had a different view of things, no different here, exact same thing.
Don't start with the MJ remarks- I think you do need to read it again to see that not everyone told this member to get out- everyone has different opinions here and it's up to them and them only to care about however many people disagree rudely and loudly or even tell them to get out, because there's no law here restricting what can be said. The powers that be have always been out to get MJ and purposefully twisted what he said and did in the public's eye- it is not that way here, even if some people are overly rude.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 20, 2010, 10:42:35 PM
Every human being has two sides. It is impossible to be good all the time.
I'll bet anyone here in the forum we are all good but we have our bad side, cruel and cold.
Have you heard this phrase? "I am kind but not stupid"
 :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

September 20, 2010, 10:44:39 PM

Don't start with the MJ remarks- I think you do need to read it again to see that not everyone told this member to get out- everyone has different opinions here and it's up to them and them only to care about however many people disagree rudely and loudly or even tell them to get out, because there's no law here restricting what can be said. The powers that be have always been out to get MJ and purposefully twisted what he said and did in the public's eye- it is not that way here, even if some people are overly rude.

Where in my post does it say EVERYONE? And what MJ remark exactly?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

September 20, 2010, 10:58:24 PM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Quote from: "Its her"
A final thought, for you to sleep on: if the autopsy IS, in fact, ANY which way Michael Jackson's body, he did not survive it, and we are all wasting time, investigating ANY thing, but his murder. I don't waste time easily. And God knows the police need all the help they can get. And, say...who is driving this "Hoaxed Hoax", and for what purpose?  :|  :o  Later. :)

Yeah, sure. But we will not know if we are wasting time or not, unless we debunk, and I mean REALLY debunk everything (not just the AR, of course), and I think we are still far away of this… but I guess what is enough/trustful/proof/evidence/fact/plausible/far fetched for some, is not for everyone, right?.

Hello,
No I don't mind helping  a confused soul out, at all :D . Except, right now it is three hours past my bedtime here and I can barely keep my eyes open :cry: .  It's been so long since I read that thing...I will take another look at the AR tomorrow, and get back with you, OK? I don't know if the Forum came to the same conclusion collectively---and I don't remember if I posted my opinion.

[ If the thread gets very cylindrically argumentative, I exit, and I certainly don't mean to start something feisty, just to create more circular controversy...]

I seem to remember that most folk on the thread ONLY wanted to dissect the juicy details of the AR (the mention of MJ's sexual apparatus being fully functional ---omg :o !!!!!) and not the facts that discredited it  (such as that sex organ functionality or fertility would not usually even BE itemized in an autopsy !!!!!!!! The AR usually simply states "normal, 50 yr old, black male", with various remarkable measurements and weights of internal organs, and notations of unusual marks or scars or tattoos, and evidence of disease or injuries past or pertinent to the death. There would also be mention of drugs---but it would be in a separate report, from Toxicology...) As I also recall, we got into a 5 page :roll:  loop about whether or not MJ smoked. :roll:  :lol:  :lol:  . And nothing I said mattered, so...sometimes it is better to post another day...I will take a look tomorrow. :)

Oh no It's okay, you don't have to do so, I really mean it. I thought it was some kind of analysis you already posted somewhere else, that's why I was interested on take a look. Thanks anyway, you’re very kind! :D

Ok. I am going to post a couple of thoughts over on the Official Autopsy Thread,  because I see that I never did share what debunks the PDF I read, for ME. But I can quickly tell you here, what it is that makes it bogus. It may save you some time investigating, needlessly...

And, I  don't need to debunk EVERYthing to discredit ALL of it. It only takes one fly(knowing what :roll:  :oops:  they have  :? on their feets :shock: ) in my drink to throw the entire drink out.  :o  :mrgreen:

1] :o  In the year 2009, I am confident that NO government agency uses a typewriter  :lol: to produce autopsy forms.

2] :o  Equally convinced that not even a COUNTY government agency would still be using official forms which were last revised in 1995. :lol:

3] :o  The amount of pages (over 50) is suspect. Most ARs are no more than 6 pages---including Tox report and brain pathology report. The individual is dead--they list a couple of main contributing illnesses or injuries, and it really doesn't matter that they had evidences of 40 other illnesses or diseases.:?

4] :o On that subject, just ONE lung disease would have prevented MJ from raising three young children, performing grueling rehearsals for a concert tour, or making the movie, TII, which we all investigated---unless someone doesn't think the star of TII was MJ.  :? A hoaxed death requires a hoaxed report to give people something to do. MOST  :mrgreen:   of the given hoax clues are  ;)  ;) obvious OVERKILL.  8-)  8-)

FIFTY pages of an AR is classic :D  :lol:  :lol:  :P  :P  :P  :P  MJ OVERKILL. As MJ would say, "Is THAT scary for ya, Baby :?: " :P  :P  :lol:

5] :o There is information in the autopsy report which is NOT autopsy (findings from a dead body)report, and, at times,  :lol:  reads more like all of these, mixed in: a legal brief, a police report, a coroner's report, and specialist consults which are done on living hospital guests, UPSTAIRS---not in the morgue. Nothing which does not pertain to the dissected body ever appears in, or under the heading, "AR". NOTHING about what was found at the scene, or the condition of the scene would ever be in the AUTOPSY report :!:   :roll:

6] :o ALL catheters, tubes, pic lines, appliances, eyeglasses, hearing aids, dressings, etc., etc., are always removed prior to the trip to the morgue or mortuary. According to the story, MJ's body was "worked on" at the hospital, and proably intubated at one point, while they tried all chemical things to reverse the guy's problems. (Even after a routine surgery which goes amok,  :arrow: someone is assigned the task of removing all possible evidence of hospital :x  liability; drainage hoses, breathing tubes, introvenous lines and even fresh--clean-- catheters.) So, the mere mention of finding these things in a body which had been treated at the hospital makes this report a lie. :roll:

7] I'll combine these two things, for the sake of time: there was NO mention at all of any plastic surgeries or any injuries to his nose---which he reportedly BROKE prior to his very first nose job, and NO mention of --I can't remember---either a broken leg or broken foot, he experienced in the late 90s, I believe (not certain of the year, just certain of the broken bones).

There is more, but...this is QUITE enough, to establish that something is very wrong about this report, and that it is not even from this decade, let alone, in particular, our dear 50 year old Michael Jackson, K.O.P... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

September 20, 2010, 11:10:57 PM

Ok. I am going to post a couple of thoughts over on the Official Autopsy Thread,  because I see that I never did share what debunks the PDF I read, for ME. But I can quickly tell you here, what it is that makes it bogus. It may save you some time investigating, needlessly...

And, I  don't need to debunk EVERYthing to discredit ALL of it. It only takes one fly(knowing what :roll:  :oops:  they have  :? on their feets :shock: ) in my drink to throw the entire drink out.  :o  :mrgreen:

thank you so much for this reminder! you explained it so well it really lifted my spirits.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 20, 2010, 11:20:47 PM

Where in my post does it say EVERYONE? And what MJ remark exactly?
The way you're you're comparing the way MJ's been treated in the past to the few posts "running" that CATW "out" without saying why they disagree. And the way you said "conform or be cast out" in your first post, you make it sound like everyone here is a drone that thinks one thing- heck, we have theories saying he's disguised as another man on national television or a woman at his own funeral, been castrated, died in the '80s and replaced with a Caucasian man, used a posse of guys with wigs and surgeries and voice-changers or whatever to be his copies- going around saying that you know him and you know he's dead without backing it up and just running away when Souza was trying to discuss it with him (and proved herself well, might I add) is a different story..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 20, 2010, 11:23:25 PM

1] :o  In the year 2009, I am confident that NO government agency uses a typewriter  :lol: to produce autopsy forms.

2] :o  Equally convinced that not even a COUNTY government agency would still be using official forms which were last revised in 1995. :lol:

3] :o  The amount of pages (over 50) is suspect. Most ARs are no more than 6 pages---including Tox report and brain pathology report. The individual is dead--they list a couple of main contributing illnesses or injuries, and it really doesn't matter that they had evidences of 40 other illnesses or diseases.:?

4] :o On that subject, just ONE lung disease would have prevented MJ from raising three young children, performing grueling rehearsals for a concert tour, or making the movie, TII, which we all investigated---unless someone doesn't think the star of TII was MJ.  :? A hoaxed death requires a hoaxed report to give people something to do. MOST  :mrgreen:   of the given hoax clues are  ;)  ;) obvious OVERKILL.  8-)  8-)

FIFTY pages of an AR is classic :D  :lol:  :lol:  :P  :P  :P  :P  MJ OVERKILL. As MJ would say, "Is THAT scary for ya, Baby :?: " :P  :P  :lol:

5] :o There is information in the autopsy report which is NOT autopsy (findings from a dead body)report, and, at times,  :lol:  reads more like all of these, mixed in: a legal brief, a police report, a coroner's report, and specialist consults which are done on living hospital guests, UPSTAIRS---not in the morgue. Nothing which does not pertain to the dissected body ever appears in, or under the heading, "AR". NOTHING about what was found at the scene, or the condition of the scene would ever be in the AUTOPSY report :!:   :roll:

6] :o ALL catheters, tubes, pic lines, appliances, eyeglasses, hearing aids, dressings, etc., etc., are always removed prior to the trip to the morgue or mortuary. According to the story, MJ's body was "worked on" at the hospital, and proably intubated at one point, while they tried all chemical things to reverse the guy's problems. (Even after a routine surgery which goes amok,  :arrow: someone is assigned the task of removing all possible evidence of hospital :x  liability; drainage hoses, breathing tubes, introvenous lines and even fresh--clean-- catheters.) So, the mere mention of finding these things in a body which had been treated at the hospital makes this report a lie. :roll:

7] I'll combine these two things, for the sake of time: there was NO mention at all of any plastic surgeries or any injuries to his nose---which he reportedly BROKE prior to his very first nose job, and NO mention of --I can't remember---either a broken leg or broken foot, he experienced in the late 90s, I believe (not certain of the year, just certain of the broken bones).

There is more, but...this is QUITE enough, to establish that something is very wrong about this report, and that it is not even from this decade, let alone, in particular, our dear 50 year old Michael Jackson, K.O.P... :D

Fantastic summery, Its her!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions