pepper

Re: Mr Michael Jackson NOT mr. nice guy?
September 20, 2010, 11:34:59 AM
Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
Why is it soooooo easy for those whom we KNOW (that had a personal relationship with him) to talk s**t about him, but those who sing his praises wish to remain incognito? I don't get it.

I was thinking of this same thing last night, and I think part of it may be that the people who KNEW Michael knew that he didn't want to be praised for his acts of kindness, his visits to orphanages, his helping others in need.  I thought of this Bible verse -

Matthew 6:2-4  "So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

New International Version ©1984 by Biblica
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So people have come out now, after his "death" to praise him, to make public the "secret" memories they have of him in their hearts, and this has given those that care to listen the opportunity to know Michael as we never knew him, before June 25, 2009.  Some prefer to remain anonymous, possibly because they don't want to "announce it with trumpets" that they "knew" Michael Jackson - some are willing to share their memories and also their names...

For instance, the post at this link:

September 6, 2009
"I should have come forward with this years ago…it’s been my little secret for too long but now I’m breaking my silence and going public with the fact that Michael Jackson held my hand, too…"
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 20, 2010, 11:56:07 AM
Sinderella, thanks for being a voice of reason in a sea of confusion.

Yours was a very long post, but one worth reading.

To those who would hug a troll and bring It flowers, fine, but save your finger waggling to and tsk tsking of the rest of us for another time. A good nights sleep later and I still stand by what I said to It.

I'm functioning under the premise that this IS an ARG and informants WILL be sent and we ARE being tested. So, that said, if Mr. Jackson sent cotw then I am secure in the fact that I passed that test.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

trublu

September 20, 2010, 12:14:26 PM
I don't get it. :?

If and I repeat IF someone came to the site with some compelling evidence supporting the theory that Michael died, then they shouldn't be allowed to post it?? That doesn't seem right to me.

I know it has not happened yet, and hopefully never will, but I would like to know everyones opinion and hear all evidence available in regards to what happened to Michael.

I think Micheal is alive as there is a lot of evidence to suggest this, however, I don't know for sure 100%. Even with all the evidence, I don't get how anyone can be 1OO% sure other than those involved in the hoax.

I think if we were 100 % sure, we would stop looking at clues and start spreading the message more instead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 20, 2010, 12:22:38 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Sinderella, thanks for being a voice of reason in a sea of confusion.

Yours was a very long post, but one worth reading.

To those who would hug a troll and bring It flowers, fine, but save your finger waggling to and tsk tsking of the rest of us for another time. A good nights sleep later and I still stand by what I said to It.

I'm functioning under the premise that this IS an ARG and informants WILL be sent and we ARE being tested. So, that said, if Mr. Jackson sent cotw then I am secure in the fact that I passed that test.

Most welcome and thank you.
I have been holding that back till I had time to write it,sorry,but I felt it was all relevant to the whole thread and everyone voicing their opinions on all areas concerned.
You should totally stand by what you said,I think the only people needing to retract things are the inital poster bringing race,human emotions and attributes up and COTW insisting on his being dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

September 20, 2010, 12:25:32 PM
Quote from: "trublu"

If and I repeat IF someone came to the site with some compelling evidence supporting the theory that Michael died, then they shouldn't be allowed to post it?? That doesn't seem right to me.

Of course they are, but you wrote the magic words: "with some COMPELLING EVIDENCE supporting the theory that Michael died".  Of all the people who stopped by to say they "know" Mike died, none has given a single piece of evidence backing up their statements.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

September 20, 2010, 12:34:36 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Of course they are, but you wrote the magic words: "with some COMPELLING EVIDENCE supporting the theory that Michael died".  Of all the people who stopped by to say they "know" Mike died, none has given a single piece of evidence backing up their statements.

Agreed.

It was actually in response to a post saying that people who don't believe in the hoax should not be allowed to post here. Sorry to not have been clear. I tried to find the post but this thread is reaching epic size proportions and I am now totally lost! :lol:

I think if anyone has any evidence for/against the hoax they should bring it. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

September 20, 2010, 12:48:08 PM
I THINK that anyone who comes here and persists in trying to convince everyone that MJ is dead should be banned. It's troll behavior.

This is a HOAX board.

Not a MICHAEL JACKSON board.

callofthewild, get lost.

I read the post wrong. I did not see the bit 'persists in trying to convince everyone that MJ is dead'.

Sincere apologies for that bec and others I may have confused.

I think nobody should be trying to convince anyone of anything, whether it be that Michael is dead/alive or what religion to choose.

I think the facts should speak for themselves and people should base their beliefs on that.

Peace to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 20, 2010, 12:51:24 PM
I THINK that anyone who comes here and persists in trying to convince everyone that MJ is dead should be banned. It's troll behavior.

This is a HOAX board.

Not a MICHAEL JACKSON board.

callofthewild, get lost.

I read the post wrong. I did not see the bit 'persists in trying to convince everyone that MJ is dead'.

Sincere apologies for that bec and others I may have confused.

I think nobody should be trying to convince anyone of anything, whether it be that Michael is dead/alive or what religion to choose.

I think the facts should speak for themselves and people should base their beliefs on that.

Peace to all.

No worries. Happens all the time. I am EXTREMELY careful in choosing my words but frequently people skim read and miss crucial details. Thanks for re-reading.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PJ4MJ

September 20, 2010, 01:09:46 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "mopey3655"
But the bottom line of all this is to get to the truth as to what exaclty happened and if Michael did in fact die on 25th June, 2009 and I've come to the realization that many of us don't want to hear it or refuse to face that fact, there is a possibility that he is gone. I dont feel COTW was treated fairly. Because we dont want to think of that being a possibility we argue and vent at anyone who feels that he is gone and expresses their opinions and I think that is wrong.

Please don't include me in "many of us don't want to hear it or refuse to face that fact" or "we dont want to think of that being a possibility".  I'm not in denial, nor would I reject valid proof that Michael Jackson indeed died on 06/25/2009.  So far I haven't seen anything that proves to me he did die, quite the contrary.  

We back up every statement we make as to why we are convinced he hoaxed his death, every post is well argumented, so why would we blindly accept sayings by an anonymous poster who claims to have been Mike's friend, providing no evidence of that friendship or backing up his claims?

Let's not forget that this is the Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators website, on which we forensically examine the obviously strange and discordant events of June 25th 2009 and beyond.  If one feels the need to claim certain things, they'd better back those up with evidence or good arguments.  Hearsay is not allowed as evidence in a court of law, and will be rejected here as well.

Having only joined this past June, a part of me has always felt bad (for lack of a better word) that I had not "kept the faith" as well as those who have been here since Day 1.  After reading this thread, though, I can say that I feel very fortunate to have believed Michael dead for a full year.  There's no dread of hearing the news that no one wants to hear.  For 12 months, it was my reality.  What convinced me of a hoax was this site (like COTW, I stumbled upon it) with all its information and critical analysis.  And I'm still here because I haven't found one single thing to undisputedly prove that Michael is dead other than people saying so.  As Souza says, COTW did not offer any evidence so why accept his statements at face value? Yes, be open-minded - but then anayze.  Verify.  That's what we do here.  When asked to support his statements, he couldn't (or just chose not to).  So who let who down?

As for the topic at hand, my thoughts are that Michael was a human being and, by that very definition, not always Mr. Nice Guy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 20, 2010, 01:13:17 PM
There comes a person of an anonymous way, and registers precisely in this forum and without tests he says that Michael this one died (I am going to repeat I am not in the denial from which something like that could happen, he is a human being as all), and the people forget everything what has revealed itself in these 15 months, forget all the tests that TS has given us, they lose very easily the faith, it can be that someone us proving this one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 20, 2010, 02:04:09 PM
Quote from: "Its her"
A final thought, for you to sleep on: if the autopsy IS, in fact, ANY which way Michael Jackson's body, he did not survive it, and we are all wasting time, investigating ANY thing, but his murder. I don't waste time easily. And God knows the police need all the help they can get. And, say...who is driving this "Hoaxed Hoax", and for what purpose?  :|  :o  Later. :)

Yeah, sure. But we will not know if we are wasting time or not, unless we debunk, and I mean REALLY debunk everything (not just the AR, of course), and I think we are still far away of this… but I guess what is enough/trustful/proof/evidence/fact/plausible/far fetched for some, is not for everyone, right?.

Quote from: "Its her"
Hello,
No I don't mind helping  a confused soul out, at all :D . Except, right now it is three hours past my bedtime here and I can barely keep my eyes open :cry: .  It's been so long since I read that thing...I will take another look at the AR tomorrow, and get back with you, OK? I don't know if the Forum came to the same conclusion collectively---and I don't remember if I posted my opinion.

[ If the thread gets very cylindrically argumentative, I exit, and I certainly don't mean to start something feisty, just to create more circular controversy...]

I seem to remember that most folk on the thread ONLY wanted to dissect the juicy details of the AR (the mention of MJ's sexual apparatus being fully functional ---omg :o !!!!!) and not the facts that discredited it  (such as that sex organ functionality or fertility would not usually even BE itemized in an autopsy !!!!!!!! The AR usually simply states "normal, 50 yr old, black male", with various remarkable measurements and weights of internal organs, and notations of unusual marks or scars or tattoos, and evidence of disease or injuries past or pertinent to the death. There would also be mention of drugs---but it would be in a separate report, from Toxicology...) As I also recall, we got into a 5 page :roll:  loop about whether or not MJ smoked. :roll:  :lol:  :lol:  . And nothing I said mattered, so...sometimes it is better to post another day...I will take a look tomorrow. :)

Oh no It's okay, you don't have to do so, I really mean it. I thought it was some kind of analysis you already posted somewhere else, that's why I was interested on take a look. Thanks anyway, you’re very kind! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

~Souza~

September 20, 2010, 03:57:47 PM
Well, I think most of us agree by now. As you can see Mike, most of us think you are a total ass at times  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Just kidding. Let's move on people and since there have been that many in this thread, maybe all of you can have a look at the thread that proves he's really a lovely guy and great humanitarian as welll: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Let's make that thread popular for a change.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
September 20, 2010, 04:01:21 PM
Quote from: "RK"
I have been reading  anything that callofthewild has posted since they joined in July. I think he's male and obviously well read and eloquent in speech. . For me, this thread's drama has been rivitting and has had me glued to the screen. Every ARG needs a little manipulation at times or we would never get to see  and experience all the wonderfully colourful responses such a situation exposes us to. Are you watching Mike? It's game time. But I do believe we children should play nice.

I got to around page 10 or 11 and fell out laughing at the highlighted text in your comment.

I see how this thread TURNED tides and direction at about page 6...
Possible after I called out Callofthewild. lol

So I went to bed last night with this thread at something like 6 or 7 pages...
I log on today and it is at 12 going on 13 pages...

ROFLMAO!

Every ARG needs a little manipulation at times or we would never get to see  and experience all the wonderfully colourful responses such a situation exposes us to.
I absolutely agree with that.

My thing was NOT to disrepect but to educate. I was getting tired of watching Michael's "fans" getting hurt and lead astray by LIARS. So I called a spade a spade quick and really just wanted to show how easy it is to fall victim of a FRAUD and lose sight of PREPARING for the upcoming possibility of NWO.

I think people lose their focus on that (NWO,etc.) easy  because it is a defense mechanism to deflect the fact that those things are REAL.

The easier choice to follow is a troll with some inside SCOOP...

Ok so thanks for the laugh.
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 20, 2010, 06:14:46 PM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
We are all here because of our love for Michael and the events surrounding what happened to Michael on June 25, 2009.

I wish that were true... some people seem to be here to play mind games with others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

mdc

September 20, 2010, 06:31:14 PM
Just one question: Was MJ a fan of Jack London or Call of the Wild? I saw Jack London mentioned somewhere else (not here) and the poster they were talking about gave the impression he was "in the know" so to speak. Just wondered if they were connected or if it's just a coincidence.

OK, nevermind....I see it was an "alias" supposedly sometimes used to buy the cocktail of drugs.  :roll:

But still? Two people using Jack London references who claim to be "in the know"? Probably just a coincidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions