ER911

Re: Mr Michael Jackson NOT mr. nice guy?
September 19, 2010, 11:09:41 PM
May God help us all.

If we want to convey Michaels message, we must do better than this. We must:(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

September 19, 2010, 11:09:57 PM
Quote from: "applehead250609"
Quote from: "Its her"
:? :? :? :? :? :? :lol:

I am not saying I think you stand by much of this post, simply because you posted it. It makes for an interesting read...but....the only fiction I enjoy these days, is generated by that master story telling "Fabricator", Michael Jackson :lol: and I am grateful for the opportunity to rebut this post. I have just a few--well :roll: several, bones to pick with some things here.

Number one, I always throw out everything in the " MJ autopsy report", because the entire contents is bogus, as he is no way dead or cut up. Doesn't matter WHAT "they" found, ANYwhere, in a STAGED scene (i.e., EVERYTHING MJ "left" behind :lol: ) .

Two, that is QUITE an assumption that MJ didn't want to be Black. Especially when MJ denied crap like this every time it came up.

Hmmm... which ---"black" did he not want to be? the (skin) COLOR, or the Culture? Zillions of white folk turn their skins as black as possible, both chemically and by radiation. I never heard any of the ones I know state that they were trying to pass for “Black”; they only wanted the dark skin. It is not a crime or a sin or ANYTHING bad, for MJ to want to lighten his skin—especially if he believed it made his Michael Jackson character more widely marketable, or even if he just simply had a particular shade of color in mind, which happened to differ from what he was given at birth. SHEEEESH. It is COMPLETELY his own business, doing what he feels he has to do for the look he is happy with on his own person. He is a free, grown, adult American.

Everyone has to pick pick pick at everything he does. :evil: I will be laughing the loudest :!: and hardest, when it all comes out, how he has been PLAYING with EVERY one of his critics, FOR YEARS. 8-)

Three, I don't believe anything thirdhand. I always run it through a block of salt. But, Q himself, had a thing for blonde white skinned women, so, I don't believe he would say anything negative about MJ and skin tone. :roll:

Four, it is a damnable lie that he found black unattractive. He is the most tightlipped guy you have ever seen; even if he did feel this way, WE would NEVER have known it. I read him say once that he LOVED the dark caramel color of a certain Indian woman's skin. He was marveling over this color---I thought,over her---but, maybe it WAS just the color. Who gives a flying rat :?: :roll: ?

This is just someone whom MJ put back in his place, who is trying to be 'startin somethin'. :x

It is obvious that there was a personality conflict here, between the two. It is also obvious that MJ didn't exclude him from “every studio project they—MJ & Q –worked on”, because the guy kept all his jealousy, cowardly :oops: :x :o DISLOYALTY and hatred to himself—only daring to crawl out from under his rock, NOW, because he believes he is safe. Huh. :twisted: His jealousy is SO bad, it won't let one he believes to be dead, rest in peace. What an extremely miserable person he must be.

The Great and ;) Wonderful MJ will not be mocked for long. It's already long in the works.... ;)

I hope MJ IS lying about the vitiligo and any other health problems, to gain peoples' sympathy, for his character, Michael Jackson. I would love to know he is healthy. :)

But, ALL his health business ---faked or true, is NONE OF OURS!

EVER heard of Hippa Law????????? :?:

Five: Quincy and MJ had professional differences and MJ acquiesced, and admitted it publicly, on more than two occasions, simply because he wanted to work with the Master in Q. NOT saying he was, but---I believe MJ can be ANY kind of prima donna he feels like----It necessarily GOES with the territory of GENIUS---as the less gifted FREQUENTLY attempt :evil: :x :evil: :roll: to second guess and suppress the :o genius!!!!!!! I secretly believe MJ was too gracious and professional to be scary at his craft---at work; ON the job. He took it far too seriously.

But I've seen him angry---LIVID, actually four---possibly five times, and “SOB” just about describes the persona. :o :lol:

SO? Sometimes you have to shock people :shock: :o to get them to take you seriously----especially when you're so easy going ALWAYS, you've TRAINED folk to think you are a pushover. :? :o

He only does this when he NEEDs to. He said he's never yelled at his children---he must have the patience of Job---or just very tame, mild mannered children :D (which they had to have learned from HIM: NEVER exhibiting any angry outbursts, himself :) ).

Six: MJ did not loath himself or his physical appearance. He had issues of making himself look a certain way—-as we ALL do, nobody lie :!: :!: But he had the money to just simply “make that change” so he did.

SO? :?: :?:

Michael Jackson always seemed sweet and innocent, off stage, and in photos. :) Reading the gentle wisdom he wrote. On stage he turned into this joyfully sensual animal, with his bondage-wear and buckles and leather, at first. But that was an ACT. I thought he was mocking everyone who wanted to see that kind of sensuality, for he was really quite focused on nothing but doing his act and making money---not real girls or real sex, yet. Heck---he even said so. I was innocent enough to believe him, then...yup. ;) :oops: :oops: :P

But, when I saw the Vanity Fair spread...the one with the billowy open Egyptian cotton—or silk(?) shirt.......... :o ;)

I knew that HE knew EXACTLY what he had, which was driving women slowly out of their minds—even as he stood perfectly STILL. O.M.G. In-Tim-I-Da-Ting. Very.

Very. :oops:

Body Dysmorphic?????? Speak for your self.

NOT Michael Jackson! :!: :roll: :D

Look at THAT GUY! He is, to use the colloquial, “All THAT” and everything else, and KNOWS it.

That Baby LOOOOOOOVES his look, make NOOOOOOOOOO mistake :!: :lol: :lol: 8-) .

He's every good girl's worst nightmare, and :o Kryptonite, at the same time. Nuff said. ;)

Seven: (and I'll quit) Young MJ said once that he believed the Black people as a race were more gifted creatively than any other he had personally experienced in all of his world travels, and he gave millions of dollars to all black charities all over this globe. He helped so many Black artists “get it”---that leg up in the business he KNEW they had the raw talent for. Why waste his time if he believed they were so intellectually inferior, that they would be easily taken by their own Business handlers after this? Think.

I know and have heard black friends and co-workers say they have a white dentist, or that they will be looking for a white lawyer or doctor, NOT because they are smarter---but (and we all know this) because for decades, white people's education and white schools were more seriously developed and better funded :( :x :roll: . Many Black people still believe that whites are a better bet, when one needs professional or legal help, because of this. MJ's own DAD made a remark like this once. It incensed MJ. It creeped him out that anyone might have HEARD the comment and interpreted it as racist.

I know character assassination :x and gutless slander when I hear it. No matter WHO it is, spewing it, no matter how juicy, please be careful what you kinda sorta believe...yeah, MJ IS a regular man who puts his pants on just like I do. It's just more fun to believe he's not. He GAVE us a WONDERFUL :D 8-) dream about himself all these years. Ask yourself WHY someone would want to ruin this for us, now, before you just run somewhere with it, eh? :)

Hello Its Her and Hello to everyone also!!!!!!!

I agree with everything people said here ,that we dont have to believe the things this person said about Michael.Ofcourse Michael is not perfect ,as we are not also.We all make mistakes,its in human nature, but is something that I dont like about Quincy Jones, :x .I dont know if BASHING MICHAEL LIKE the way he did in the interview with Katie Couric its part of this Hoax,or to MAKE US BELIEVE Michael is really BAD  :D ,but when I heard what he said about Michael I was like:
OMG I CAN 'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST HEARD!!!!!!!!
So Its Her this is the first time I dont agre with you,Im sorry ,but here you have the prove,Quincy said with his own mouth what you just said he wouldnt say about Michael.Please listen what Quincy has to say about Michael Vitiligo  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x

ITS HER SAID:
Three, I don't believe anything thirdhand. I always run it through a block of salt. But, Q himself, had a thing for blonde white skinned women, so, I don't believe he would say anything negative about MJ and skin tone. :roll:

Quincy Jones Candid On Jackson
[youtube:3p7xz755]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB9T7mxRmAs&feature=related[/youtube:3p7xz755]

So after watching this please look at this interview with Quincy at SXSW Music 2009 .How can a man be to faces and speak so nice things here about his work with Michael and after that say the opposite??????  Michael wanted to look differently????Michael to be self destructed?????? Please give me a break.He is just upset and gelous with Michael ,just like the rest who bashed him.

Quincy Jones on Michael Jackson - SXSW Music 2009
[youtube:3p7xz755]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9zGxvV3nAk&feature=related[/youtube:3p7xz755]

Please dont be upset with me,ok? But what I must believe after watching this? I dont personally know Quincy Jones but please tell me what do you think about this? Anyone?????

LOVE

Hey Applehead!  I watched the videos, including the one after your post wherein Q was  :( blitzed...and first, I'll just say that I never get upset at questions. I don't know everything and if there is a question, we need to iron out the wrinkles :!:  :)  I don't know much about Quincy Jones, except that when I was little, he was thought to be somewhat of a musical genius himself. Michael Jackson realized and appreciated this, and gave in on a few creative decisions , as a young artist, when he would have NEVER done it, as an older, more experienced one.  MJ said once, that hadn't had a lot of close personal relationships, up until then, and I think he and Q had such a comfy meeting of the minds, at first, that it almost became a mutual admiration society, except for the fact that MJ was so religious and disciplined, and they really became close for a few minutes, there.

A falling out was fated. People who NEVER do drugs, do not run regularly with those who do.  And, by NOT coming around when invited, it makes the "clean" person look judgmental,  :roll: or "holier than thou",  :? when it is most of the time just simply NOT the sentiment. It just simply is NO fun to be the only sober mind in the room, when you are of average intelligence. A genius would have been going crazy!! :!:  :| We KNOW Mike doesn't preach. He just "makes like a tree and LEAVES", where he doesn't want to be....

As MJ began to gain alittle absolute confidence in his power and talent and decision savvy, he didn't need and actually bucked Q's guidance, which seriously ticked Q off.

Not unexpectedly. Two geniuses WILL eventually butt heads. It is only natural. And since it is MJ work, they disagreed on, it was time to move on.

I think what we have here, is classic Snow White, where the aging beauty, resents the new young beauty on the block, and even though Q loved MJ, as a 19 year old boy, he hates :x  him as a man, who happens to be  :)  ;) unintentionally upstaging him!!

They are not close any more and when MJ supposedly died, Q, who is not in on , OR privy to the HOAX, CANNOT TAKE it, MJ's death.

I know this, because he was SO plastered, if he HAD known anything, he would have BLURTED it ALL out , like so much vomit. :o  :o  :?  MJ wisely knew he couldn't be trusted to keep such a secret, BECAUSE he knew about the drugs and alcohol use early, early on---which, everyone knows, only ALWAYS  :x gets worse as life wears one down, in regret-filled, resentful, old age...

Quincy, I think, is feeling SO angry that MJ died--by drugs, yet, (you stupid, idiotic, hypocritical religious  BOY--why did you DO this :?: HOW could you throw it ALL away like this???? :roll:  :x  :x  :x  :cry:  :cry:) and the fact that he spent so much time RESENTING him, and yet still loved him so much...I imagine that Q is going through such hell, he isn't  :|  :cry: even in his right mind when he is not pickled by spirits. Don't be hateful towards him. It is regretful that this video ever saw the light of day.... :oops:

:o  EVERYTHING he says, NOW about Mikey, is from a real deep black hole of pain and guilt. I have someone in my own life who has gone there...they cannot forgive themselves and it ain't pretty.

But, the videos you posted, Applehead, didn't show Q saying anything really bad, not vindictive, then, about MJ wanting to be exactly white---he just said MJ was an imaginative hypocondriac, who got lots of chemical peels,and wanted to look different---MAYbe , in his opinion, self-destructive---but Q can't talk about THAT...(heroin :roll: ) right? He CANNOT talk about loving, or preferring white skin, because many of his own girlfriends were white, and so is his wife--the blonde from the old Mod Squad TV show from the 70s, Peggy Lipton. Even though the peels would lighten the skin---they could have been just for his acne or scars or something. I'll take another look, but I didn't hear anything really bad on your videos..But, I DO stand corrected, that Q wouldn't say anything bad about MJ. Holy Moley, did I get an earful, on that other video!  :o

Peace :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

September 19, 2010, 11:29:38 PM
i think callofthewild has been given quite a few chances to back up her statement, but she never responded in any concrete way. she wouldn't even say if she saw his body.  being told by the family is not good enough for me, because we were all told that, too. and if she's not willing to give some substantial proof of her claim, then all it does, really, is create havoc in a HOAX forum.

her defense of Michael's personality is all well and good. i would do that, too, in her position.  but if i am a close friend and in my heart of hearts, i know he is dead, it would never enter my mind to join a hoax forum. i would grieve my friend's demise, feel sorry for those who believe he's alive, and move on.  

but if i'm not sure, then i will join a hoax forum and explore.  that's why i am here.  but then again, i am not a close friend of Mr. Jackson.  i am just a fan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

September 19, 2010, 11:35:47 PM
Quote from: "sunburst"
i think callofthewild has been given quite a few chances to back up her statement, but she never responded in any concrete way. she wouldn't even say if she saw his body.  being told by the family is not good enough for me, because we were all told that, too. and if she's not willing to give some substantial proof of her claim, then all it does, really, is create havoc in a HOAX forum.

her defense of Michael's personality is all well and good. i would do that, too, in her position.  but if i am a close friend and in my heart of hearts, i know he is dead, it would never enter my mind to join a hoax forum. i would grieve my friend's demise, feel sorry for those who believe he's alive, and move on.  

but if i'm not sure, then i will join a hoax forum and explore.  that's why i am here.  but then again, i am not a close friend of Mr. Jackson.  i am just a fan.

You might wish to read back through their postings as I clearly recall that they stated they were not looking for a hoax forum before they found this site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

September 20, 2010, 12:13:31 AM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Quote from: "Its her"
I can't speak for anyone else here, but, even though we have other evidence that MJ lives still, the autopsy was investigated at length, when it was first published,  and I, for myself, dismissed all of it as having nothing to do with MJ at all. It doesn't look like or contain the information of any autopsy report I've ever seen, but even state to state couldn't be that different. I don't believe it is a real one of anyone. I just thought I would explain (not explaining this before). Sorry :oops: . I forget, after all this time, that everyone couldn't know we did do this already.

Since then, I meant, I always discount "evidence " gleaned from that report. :)

Well, I'm pretty sure I've read the complete PDF, all the threads on the AR here, the ones on .net, & some YouTube vids and I haven't seen anything like a complete debunk. You're not talkin' about this one You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, right?

Would you mind helping a confused soul that has a lot of questions by pointing me in the right direction, I mean where "you by yourself dismissed all of it as having nothing to do with MJ at all"? It's a honest request, I'm very, very interested! Thanks in advance Its her! :D
Hello,
No I don't mind helping  a confused soul out, at all :D . Except, right now it is three hours past my bedtime here and I can barely keep my eyes open :cry: .  It's been so long since I read that thing...I will take another look at the AR tomorrow, and get back with you, OK? I don't know if the Forum came to the same conclusion collectively---and I don't remember if I posted my opinion.

[ If the thread gets very cylindrically argumentative, I exit, and I certainly don't mean to start something feisty, just to create more circular controversy...]

I seem to remember that most folk on the thread ONLY wanted to dissect the juicy details of the AR (the mention of MJ's sexual apparatus being fully functional ---omg :o !!!!!) and not the facts that discredited it  (such as that sex organ functionality or fertility would not usually even BE itemized in an autopsy !!!!!!!! The AR usually simply states "normal, 50 yr old, black male", with various remarkable measurements and weights of internal organs, and notations of unusual marks or scars or tattoos, and evidence of disease or injuries past or pertinent to the death. There would also be mention of drugs---but it would be in a separate report, from Toxicology...) As I also recall, we got into a 5 page :roll:  loop about whether or not MJ smoked. :roll:  :lol:  :lol:  . And nothing I said mattered, so...sometimes it is better to post another day...I will take a look tomorrow. :) A final thought, for you to sleep on: if the autopsy IS, in fact, ANY which way Michael Jackson's body, he did not survive it, and we are all wasting time, investigating ANY thing, but his murder. I don't waste time easily. And God knows the police need all the help they can get. And, say...who is driving this "Hoaxed Hoax", and for what purpose?  :|  :o  Later. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

September 20, 2010, 12:24:04 AM
Quote from: "ER911"

You might wish to read back through their postings as I clearly recall that they stated they were not looking for a hoax forum before they found this site.

right.  but fact is, she still registered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

September 20, 2010, 12:36:17 AM
COTW's last post was basically a goodbye.  What I find most disappointing is that someone who (assuming here) knows MJ personally and would take the time to register and post information speaking to that fact on a hoax forum would be so easily put off by the few that offended him (her).  I'm sorry, but what did he expect?  Blind belief?  His statements are going to be challenged just as anyone else's would - even more so since he claims to know the man.  He made statements as fact, not opinion.  Don't put the information out there if you can't - or are unwilling - to back it up.  If it's not your place to say something, then why open the door?  I think that's what so many find frustrating.  I think someone who claims to have first-hand knowledge of MJ and his death has the burden of proving they are who they say they are.  I think they should be able to understand the skepticism here in light of all the lies and fallacies perpetrated throughout the years in MJ's name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

September 20, 2010, 12:53:26 AM
Quote from: "callofthewild"
Quote from: "BeTheChange"
Quote from: "callofthewild"

That is an excellent question. As for the family, I can't nor will I attempt to speak for them. I won't presume to know their thoughts, and out of respect for them, I'll not share their expressed feelings or opinions. I hope you can understand that. Anything I say with regards to them should be taken as my own speculation.

With regards to the hoax theories, you have to understand the family's willful ignorance of many of the reports about Mike. As one of the most frequent subjects of tabloid fodder, the family is quite adept at ignoring most things said or written about him. I do know they are aware of the theories, and there are a couple of members that have read some of the information posted on this forum. That's all I can and will say about the family.

Do I ever get angry at the theories? Honestly? Yes. I don't mind the thought provoking questions, the curiosity, etc., but I do have a hard time with some of the more far fetched ideas that are expressed here; however, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I wouldn't dare wish for those opinions or ideas -no matter how bizarre- to be censored or stifled.

Do I ever have a pinch of doubt? No. I wish I could. Unfortunately, my reality doesn't allow for that. I'd love nothing more than to healthily harbor hope of Mike being alive.

As for the possibility of his death being a hoax...Well, I suppose anything is possible. I am adamant it's not a hoax, but again, everyone is entitled to believe what they wish to believe.

The truth isn't as elusive as it seems. Perhaps to the public it seems that way, but because there is an ongoing investigation, and upcoming trial, only so much can be said publicly.

ETA (answering the last portion of your questions re: proof of Mike's death) - There are circumstances I cannot discuss that shore my belief in Mike's passing.

Hi callofthewild   I respect your thoughts and understand your position based on the responses you’ve given thus far.  I do have a question and I hope you can trust that I ask it in all sincerity.  Given the myriad of MJ fansites and other sites that serve as tributes to Mike since June 25th, why did you decide to peruse a site dedicated, primarily, to an overarching belief that MJ’s ‘death’ was a hoax...and then decide to share your opinions/feelings on this same site?  You’ve stated that you don’t mind genuine questions grounded in curiosity...and I am genuinely curious.

With L.O.V.E. always.

To be frank, my finding this site was a fluke. A complete and utter fluke. As cliche as it may sound, I found this site while doing a Google search for something totally unrelated to Mike. For the life of me, I don't even remember the topic I was researching, though my daughter may. I'll certainly ask her as I'm curious myself now.

I will confess to thinking this was the most absurd website I'd seen what with talks of numerology, The Illuminati, and so forth. I asked myself how in the hell did that apply to Mike. So, I read a little, and saw there were so many questions about basic and trivial things, and that people were disagreeing over subjects like whether or not Michael Jackson had a Twitter account. Well, I knew he did, and I posted as much. That led to this.

I don't normally participate in internet forums, and the set up of this particular forum is confusing to me. That and my busy schedule doesn't allow me to take the time to fully familiarize myself with a lot of what is said here. When I do decide to 'visit', I usually just read, and sometimes respond, to whatever catches my eye. The title of this thread certainly caught my eye.

There you have it. That's the not so exciting explanation of how I came to be here.

NOT to be startin' somethin', but...just FYI...

"To be frank..." "Honestly..." Someone who uses these words shouldn't pretend they just stumbled upon a site they've been registered on since July...and they shouldn't be so cryptic in tossing a bone here and there to innocent, hungry hearted, MJ fans.

:) Just wondering...indulge me...?

What kind of a person who LOVEDand befriended  Mike and believes him to have died, engages people on a site totally disregarding that tragic painful detail????? Just curious...I mean , even his FAMILY, who could rightfully pick a bone with some of the silliness here, HAS NOT even so much as said, privately to the mods. or the admins. "Please have some respect ", or Souza would have said as much to us.  :? I mean no harm, but the only cryptic masked man permitted on this site is Mikey Jackson, himself. Consider being a little more forthcoming, eh?   :oops: Sorry, if both feet are in my mouth. It happens. :mrgreen:  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

September 20, 2010, 01:16:33 AM
Agreed, but you don't find it odd that someone would stumble across a forum of this caliber (when searching for something completely different), take the time to join and comment? Why not reveal your identity and silence the naysayers. Why is it soooooo easy for those whom we KNOW (that had a personal relationship with him) to talk s**t about him, but those who sing his praises wish to remain incognito? I don't get it.

:?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?

Quote from: "ER911"
Quote from: "sunburst"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kemre

September 20, 2010, 01:34:18 AM
Wow.

COTW, from everything I read was respectful.. You can't be 100% sure he's playing mind games so keep in mind that your harsh words and LACK of L.O.V.E could be directed towards someone who is being sincere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell them that it\'s human nature!"

September 20, 2010, 01:47:35 AM
well holy shit.

after reading 10 pages of all your guys' post, i'd like to contribute my two cents (for whatever it's worth).

as for these "informers" and "friends," i take their words with a grain of salt. just like i take TMZ, TS, the Jackson family twitter accounts, and all other info we analyze. the fact of the matter is, is that some of these people could be presenting us with credible information, other information can be complete b.s. As TS has said, we have to think for ourselves. obviously the more information that is shown as credible, more trust is built with the source (such as TS), but still, i think it's imperative to ALWAYS question. okay, so we may not agree with callofthewild's belief that michael has died, but that doesn't mean they weren't close with him. if it was just another troll, well we've dealt with those liars too. if it was a person close to michael, well, we have to agree to disagree with them. our beliefs don't have to match others, it's why we are different. it's what makes us, well, us.

do i think michael was all cotton candy and butterflies? hell no. i'll be the first to admit, i spent the majority of my life loving the image of michael jackson. yes, i was one of those ignorant people. i loved who he was when i saw him on stage, accepting awards, in the music videos and interviews. but, one of the MANY things this hoax has taught me, is the man behind the mask, the man in the mirror. i was in love with the reflection. this hoax and brought me to love the "real deal."

if he has flaws, he has them. i do. you do. we all do. it's not about complete perfection. it's about being perfect within our imperfection. do i think michael had days where he yelled? screamed? cussed a storm? wanted to punch a hole in the wall and just completely blow some shit up? yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. we'd be no better than we were 15 months ago to believe otherwise. of course he was a humanitarian. of course he gave his all and then some more.

this original thread started with an "insider" sharing michael's treatment of quincy. i don't know what happened behind closed doors. i don't know why they didn't stay (publicly) friends. who really knows? they could have really called each other late at night and chatted while watching late night tv. we don't really know what's been going on, we're only slowly discovering pieces and trying to determine if they are credible or not. we're trying to make the bigger picture of truth. (excuse me for sounding corny)

as for the vitiligo, i believe michael has it. i believe it's something he dealt with privately at first (and painfully, i can imagine) until he had to deal with it (unfortunately) publicly. i've said this before, i get insecure about a damn pimple. i can't imagine if my body started changing color in patches. can you?
i know some believe otherwise, but i think all 3 of those children are from michael. i don't really care how he created them (it's none of my damn business anyway), but i believe he did. i think they all look like him, and i think prince is facing the same disease his father has.

at the end of the day, if we want to know the man for who he really is, for why he did this hoax and to support and be there for him, we take the good and the bad.

i can be the nicest gal around. i can also be a complete bitch if i'm hurt. i'm human. just as we all are. just as michael is. if whoever has information, stories, opinions on him, i'm not blind or deaf to see or hear them. i can and will take everything thrown at me. it's up to me, to us, to decide what is factual and what is "tabloid junk." think different, think for yourself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

liegi

September 20, 2010, 02:06:23 AM
I just had to add my two cents after reading all these pages when I woke up.

Callofthewild could have known MJ or not.  She could prove it if she did.
She sounds like Karen Faye, for some reason. Maybe she wanted to believe he didn't die, came to our forum, but now she is frustrated and has accepted he is gone.  Obviously, Callofthewild is an intelligent, literate person from the way she writes and expresses herself. I can tell she is a mature person. Very interesting!!!

This is an investigation into the events of June 25 2009. Surely we have uncovered enough information and proof to see that something happened that was different than the one reported.  I think there should be some respect and consideration for the hard work involved.

Perhaps it is her frustration that is blinding her from the facts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 20, 2010, 02:09:20 AM
by callofthewild » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:12 pm

To those of you who've sent me such kind and warm messages, thank you.

To those of you who've been less than civil, thank you, too.

Souza, a warm thank you to you, too for your allowing me to be a part of your forum, albeit briefly. Like I stated in one of our earlier private correspondences, my intent wasn't to disrupt your community, but it appears that it would be impossible for me to remain true to my own beliefs and reality without doing just that. Of course, you may edit, block, erase, un-register, or whatever it is you do for parting members. I don't mind if my posts remain, if need be.

Now, seeing as some are digressing from grown up panties to Pampers, I'll take my leave.

Let me give you this nugget before I go, and trust me, I type it with a smile of knowing on my face.

In short, be careful who you speak to, and mindful of how you speak to them. You never know who's on the other end of the connection.

And never discard something because it doesn't fit into your box. Always get a bigger box.

I hope each of you finds the answers you want and need.

Peace and love to you all...
There's something about this person that almost makes me think it could be someone like Karen Faye or someone from the TINI group. That's if she's telling the truth that she actually knows him somewhat (although not in the really important ways) :lol: In that case maybe she was sent here to trip us up, but we stood our ground. 8-)

If he/she's a troll or troublemaker, remember when that nephew to the bodyguard phoned in the the radio talkshow? Since he gave actual identification, the thorough investigators here found him to be fake, along with the so-called inside info he gave to the hoax about Katherine. Just like in a chess game, there's posturing and bluffing. If COTW gave some identity clue and/or a really personal story about MJ that only a close friend would give, we would have checked it up, down, sideways, insideout till we verified it or not, but she gave us a big fat NOTHING--("Oh I just know he's dead".) When TS wouldn't disclose to us who he is, he said we should try to disprove what details he gave, and we have done just that, and have in a year's time still not been able to disprove any of his facts and explainations. COTW should offer something of actual value to us here, or else not even bother saying he/she is one up on us by being an actual personal friend of MJ's--Embarrassing. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 20, 2010, 02:19:45 AM
havent we learned before about close pals to mj`s and informers? ,since the old mjhd.com days , this has been happening , why all of sudden when we ask proof to back what they say , the go pfffff .
 i dont know if this person callofthewild is legit , troll,plant ,al sharpton blackberry.but we ask for a respectful treatment to this member and he  or she or it disrespects us not showing us proof of what `s being said, oh please come on!!. this is  reminds me of a similar situation in another hoax forum ,the flowe place u know ,mjhd.net , a member says mj is dead  , there is a huge discussion , some members leave and make their own "death" forum, classic.
please guys , dont let people think  for you ,  think for yourself , investigate , read and make your own conclusions, if someone thinks , or say  he ,she knows for a fact mj is dead , well  they are very welcome to show us the light  but if they have no proof to back it up, the exit door of the HOAX forums are always waiting for them
 sorry for my lame rant , but after reading like 10 pages of this , i need it.

bye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 20, 2010, 02:23:27 AM
I must say that I feel uncomfortable and embarrassed on behalf of all of us about the events surrounding the person with the nick callofthewild. :(  :oops:  I did not notice any time that this person was rude or disrespectful. Instead, she was educated, sensitive and readily answered all questions. Your comments (before all the questions) were in defense of Michael, about the rumors of an anonymous post on TMZ (like many of us who defend MJ, too). In his answers to our questions she was just assertive / firm in their beliefs, without calling attention to themselves, or to boast of his alleged friendship with MJ. Well, now I have this thought: "If we can not trust anonymous people behind a computer, within the larger global network, how can we believe in TS, for example?" As for the person behind the nick callofthewild could be a member of the Jackson family, perhaps? Anything is possible, never imagining it could be.  :roll:  :?: So I think we should be very careful in how to treat people, even "anonymous" because they may simply be trying to help but we simply dispense! I can also understand that people have the right to refuse to open your identity on the global network, we do not know the risks they may face. Please do not attack me for this, I am human, have feelings. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions