Latoya helps out charities
September 18, 2010, 01:23:55 AM
Michael Jackson's sister La Toya is helping his charities
Friday, September 17, 2010

La Toya Jackson speaks to OnTheRedCarpet.com at the Macy's Passport Glamorama event in Los Angeles on Sept. 16, 2010. La Toya Jackson, sister of the late Michael Jackson, says she is continuing some of the King of Pop's charity work and was among several celebrities who attended the recent Macy's Passport Glamorama event to raise cash for childhood illness, cancer, and HIV/AIDS research.

"Ever since my brother passed, it's a very important situation for me because I wanted to follow some of the charities he was involved in," the 54-year-old told OnTheRedCarpet.com. "So I'm continuing that on."
Macy's Passport Glamorama has raised over $34 million for charities in Minneapolis, Chicago, San Francisco, and L.A.

Michael Jackson's mother Katherine, 80, recently filed a lawsuit against AEG Live, saying the concert promoter caused her son's death by pushing him to rehearse for a series of comeback concerts despite his poor health and because it allegedly hired Dr. Conrad Murray, who has pleaded not guilty to his charge of involuntary manslaughter regarding the King of Pop's 2009 death.

Michael Jackson died at age 50 on June 25, 2009 at his Los Angeles home from an overdose of the powerful anesthetic propofol and two other sedatives that were prescribed and administered by Murray.

Meanwhile, Jackson's children Prince Michael Jackson, 13, and Paris Jackson, 12 recently started attending a private school in a Los Angeles suburb after a lifetime of homeschooling and going out in public while wearing veils. His third child, Blanket, who is 8, has said he is not ready to join them, La Toya Jackson told OnTheRedCarpet.com earlier this month.

Check out the video interview with La Toya Jackson, carried out by reporter Rachel Smith at the Macy's Passport Glamorama event on Sept. 16, 2010:

Check out photos of La Toya Jackson, Macy Gray and more at the Macy's Passport Glamorama event:

La Toya Jackson, Macy Gray at Macy's Passport Glamorama event on Sept. 16, 2010 in Los Angeles. (Photos courtesy of AP)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Latoya helps out charities
September 19, 2010, 02:26:22 PM
Quote from: "cin_pyt"
Michael Jackson's sister La Toya is helping his charities
Friday, September 17, 2010

La Toya Jackson speaks to OnTheRedCarpet.com at the Macy's Passport Glamorama event in Los Angeles on Sept. 16, 2010. La Toya Jackson, sister of the late Michael Jackson, says she is continuing some of the King of Pop's charity work and was among several celebrities who attended the recent Macy's Passport Glamorama event to raise cash for childhood illness, cancer, and HIV/AIDS research.

"Ever since my brother passed, it's a very important situation for me because I wanted to follow some of the charities he was involved in," the 54-year-old told OnTheRedCarpet.com. "So I'm continuing that on."
Macy's Passport Glamorama has raised over $34 million for charities in Minneapolis, Chicago, San Francisco, and L.A.

Michael Jackson's mother Katherine, 80, recently filed a lawsuit against AEG Live, saying the concert promoter caused her son's death by pushing him to rehearse for a series of comeback concerts despite his poor health and because it allegedly hired Dr. Conrad Murray, who has pleaded not guilty to his charge of involuntary manslaughter regarding the King of Pop's 2009 death.

Michael Jackson died at age 50 on June 25, 2009 at his Los Angeles home from an overdose of the powerful anesthetic propofol and two other sedatives that were prescribed and administered by Murray.

Meanwhile, Jackson's children Prince Michael Jackson, 13, and Paris Jackson, 12 recently started attending a private school in a Los Angeles suburb after a lifetime of homeschooling and going out in public while wearing veils. His third child, Blanket, who is 8, has said he is not ready to join them, La Toya Jackson told OnTheRedCarpet.com earlier this month.

Check out the video interview with La Toya Jackson, carried out by reporter Rachel Smith at the Macy's Passport Glamorama event on Sept. 16, 2010:

Check out photos of La Toya Jackson, Macy Gray and more at the Macy's Passport Glamorama event:

La Toya Jackson, Macy Gray at Macy's Passport Glamorama event on Sept. 16, 2010 in Los Angeles. (Photos courtesy of AP)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hello and thank you very much for this news about Latoya!!!!!

I saw this news today on yahoo also.She is in a photo with Brandy:

[attachment=0:2ae8cjgg]2244685444_3021150451.jpg[/attachment:2ae8cjgg]

:shock: What a dress she had,omg,but what can I say is her choice.She is doing a wonderful thing,but Im begining to doubt about this charitable meetings.We dont know for sure where this money  "are going"  :x .I mean look at how many "were sent" in poor country,in Haiti after the earthquke ETC,but to me its look like the more money they collect ,the more people are without home,the more children are sick,and nobody is doing a dam thing.Sorry but this is what I see  :cry:
By the way have you noticed the date????
Its 17 september ,LOL  :D

LOVE!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Latoya helps out charities
September 19, 2010, 03:33:02 PM
tis is her first time helping charitys.Michael was the only one in the jackson family to actualy help out charitys so latoya could actually be doing it for michael since he can't actually do it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal