~Souza~Topic starter

I was in the audience tonight on the MaDiWoDoVrijdagshow tonight here in Holland (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and they had the best scoop since ages.

Yesterday multiple media outlets in Holland reported that a Dutch teenager was accepted on a Spanish Matador school, even though he was not Spanish and that he would leave for Spain to become a professional bull fighter.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Now here is the fun part. On the show tonight the boy admitted it was all a hoax. He wanted to prank some of his friends and mailed the local newspaper with this story. They didn't pick up on it, so he decided to mail the Telegraaf (biggest 'news'paper in Holland) and another regional newspaper. Both the newspapers ran with the story and it snowballed. He was then contacted by a lot of newspapers, TV stations and even documentary makers. But on tonight's show he revealed his hoax and said he only researched this subject for an hour before he made up his story. He also said that all the newspapers had to do to verify was call the matador school or ask him for his application form. They never did... This 17-year-old made the media look like an ass tonight and I laughed my ass off. As for the Telegraaf, no response yet. I wonder how they will justify their actions.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Reinout, well done!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

I was in the audience tonight on the MaDiWoDoVrijdagshow tonight here in Holland (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and they had the best scoop since ages.

Yesterday multiple media outlets in Holland reported that a Dutch teenager was accepted on a Spanish Matador school, even though he was not Spanish and that he would leave for Spain to become a professional bull fighter.

Now here is the fun part. On the show tonight the boy admitted it was all a hoax. He wanted to prank some of his friends and mailed the local newspaper with this story. They didn't pick up on it, so he decided to mail the Telegraaf (biggest 'news'paper in Holland) and another regional newspaper. Both the newspapers ran with the story and it snowballed. He was then contacted by a lot of newspapers, TV stations and even documentary makers. But on tonight's show he revealed his hoax and said he only researched this subject for an hour before he made up his story. He also said that all the newspapers had to do to verify was call the matador school or ask him for his application form. They never did... This 17-year-old made the media look like an ass tonight and I laughed my ass off. As for the Telegraaf, no response yet. I wonder how they will justify their actions.

Reinout, well done!

Wow - this is funny. And it only took him an hour to come up with a story that could fool the media. I hope he doesn't get into trouble. Imagine how Michael is going to make the media look...hmmm...thanks for sharing this story. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Reinout, well done!

That's the problem with today's media outlets; they don't verify,they just run with it to be the first one reporting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Press and news are business now... Bravo to this guy !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

It's just that simple.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

loyalfan

so dont believe anything .unless you have it from micheal one on one..........xxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The height of stupidity is to accept something as fact without checking it out first. Shame on the media for not doing their homework first!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Love it! Things are building up to a massive shake-up in the media. They have got way too sloppy and articles like this prove it. How are they going to squirm their way out of things when MJ does his big reveal??!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Just goes to show no evidence is needed to make a story.

I don't know if you guys have or are interested in signing this petition about the Murdoch take over, but here is the link just in case:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rasyte

Reinout, well done!
hahaha!  :lol:  Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
  can I share this story on FB?  :lol:  :lol:   it's perfect example ! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

Here's another headline with the word "hoax" in it...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Wonder if he is a MJ fan, or a member of the forum :shock:   Just joking :lol:

Just goes to show how easy it can be  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Money Money, that is the reason why Media just write anything , as long as they get money out of it. They do not care who the hurt in the long run, who cares! As long as they will be rich, it does not matter on whose expense it is. They are voltures.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

paula-c

! Bravo muchacho ! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late