2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: Katherine Jackson Sues AEG Over Michael's Death
September 17, 2010, 09:09:09 PM
After believing that the document could be inaccurate, especially the catalogue part, I now have remembered that Louis Farrakhan said the same thing in his speech regarding the crucifiction of Michael Jackson... He says that MJ was in trouble a week before he "passed" and that his lawyer made a phone call to him needing "help".  Have a listen.......
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:1xj0gnzt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfoEQQxHoZ8&NR=1[/youtube:1xj0gnzt]

[youtube:1xj0gnzt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUi3GzeXUfU&feature=related[/youtube:1xj0gnzt]

[youtube:1xj0gnzt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5feabA0u1w&feature=related[/youtube:1xj0gnzt]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 18, 2010, 05:49:07 AM
I know this has all been said I am just agreeing :)

It does seem EXTREMLEY odd to start a law suit against AEG NOW after a year+
They should have been immidiatley sued along with Murray,especially since they were the ones employing him(IF it was all real which we all know it is NOT).
I also don't think if Katherine+the family had any suspicions surrounding Kenny O and his involvement that they would of had him give a speech at the memorial.He was also at the premier with the rest of the J brothers in October.I don't think my family would want my killers present at my send off tbh...
Everyone suspected the Dr,but Kenny was part of it back then,his whole involvement with AEG and TII isn't a brand new revelation,it's a massively delayed reaction.

The legal document-and I haven't been in Entertainment law for 30years like the person commented earlier but did take it as part of my Entertainment management degree- does not appear to read like it should,and as someone above me said,they can easily understand it,which most legal documents..no one who isn't in the legal profession does with ease.
The run down of events should read like a personal account of the event, a very detailed to the last detail account of what happened,the run up to,the event,and who was there,etc as I have my own law suit against a night club for breaking my wrist on my birthday in 2008 currently ongoing and my documents came through for me to sign,and it was my account more so written like facts than a story.

I also agree with the fact it would be in no way possible for the general public to obtain this so quickly and easily,this is a LEGAL document,it's not a napkin with some scribble on the back.It was only filed this week also,so there is 100% leaking going on...an just like TMZ.. strike again

Thanks for the videos above me,watching them now :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 18, 2010, 06:06:04 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "dream4you"
Also if he was in drugs and i doubth this too, also is posible they profit him to sign things while he was drugged... :(

anyone have an idea of how hard it would be to drug someone without their consent?
also if there is the possibility of doubles does that have to mean that michael was the one using them?

To answer part of this,not 100% sure as i've never tried it (lol)but I remember that Shipman serial murder case-also a Dr and he got all his patients to sign over to him their last will and test and leave him all kinds of money.People can be fooled very easily into thinking it's the right thing to do and more so if drugged and incoherent.His youngest victim was 41-so younger than Michael and nothing to do with age,here is a piece of that story:

"Lawyer Angela Woodruff, became concerned when solicitor Brian Burgess informed her that a will  had been made, apparently by her mother (although there were doubts about its authenticity). The will excluded her and her children, but left £386,000 to Shipman. Burgess told Woodruff to report it, and went to the police, who began an investigation.the body was exhumed, and when examined found to contain traces of diamorphine (heroin), often used for pain control in terminal cancer patients.The police then investigated other deaths Shipman had certified,They discovered a pattern of his administering lethal overdoses of diamorphine, signing patients' death certificates, and then forging medical records indicating they had been in poor health"

Some of that sound familiar?Not exactly the same story...but similar.He was drugging them with heroin and making them sign their wills over to him,even though they were fake,he had been getting away with it for years.Think he murdered 218people+ in this way.
So the answer I guess is,if you know what your doing with a needle and drug bottle.....then you have the ability it incapacitate someone however you want.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 18, 2010, 09:52:24 AM
I honestly do not think it is strange to file a civil lawsuit in the time frame that the Jackson family did. Having said that, I am  not saying that the lawsuit is not part of a hoax. When there are criminal charges pending, usually lawyers wait until the criminal charges are dealt with, this way any evidence that is used in the criminal trial can be used in the civil trial where the burden of proof is also less than the burden of proof in a criminal trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 18, 2010, 08:30:42 PM
Quote from: "karen924"
I honestly do not think it is strange to file a civil lawsuit in the time frame that the Jackson family did. Having said that, I am  not saying that the lawsuit is not part of a hoax. When there are criminal charges pending, usually lawyers wait until the criminal charges are dealt with, this way any evidence that is used in the criminal trial can be used in the civil trial where the burden of proof is also less than the burden of proof in a criminal trial.

like with o.j.?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 18, 2010, 11:22:23 PM
And I'm not a lawyer or anything, but isn't it normal procedure to gather enough evidence first, before you can bring someone to trial??

In other words, now that MJ is out of the way, the guilty can be caught in action, robbing the estate of its money, due to a fake will, or letting AEG simmer and see what they are really up to.  MJ did say " I'll play with them for a while".  (meaning AEG) I'll button up my shirt or jacket or whatever it is, I'll snap my fingers and then BAM !!!

These cases can take a long time.  The Lawyers have to gather enough evidence first..

Just my thoughts....it's all for L.O.V.E  xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 19, 2010, 12:07:25 AM
Quote from: 2good2btrue
And I'm not a lawyer or anything, but isn't it normal procedure to gather enough evidence first, before you can bring someone to trial??

In other words, now that MJ is out of the way, the guilty can be caught in action, robbing the estate of its money, due to a fake will, or letting AEG simmer and see what they are really up to. MJ did say " I'll play with them for a while". (meaning AEG) I'll button up my shirt or jacket or whatever it is, I'll snap my fingers and then BAM !!!

These cases can take a long time. The Lawyers have to gather enough evidence first..

Are you referring to the criminal trial or the civil trial? In a murder case, there is not a statue of limitations in the US so all the prosecutors have to have is enough evidence to charge someone then the police can still work the case. In a civil case, a defendant does not have to answer questions about the civil case if they may be a part of a criminal case. Especially if it incriminates them in the criminal case, atleast that is my understanding. I am not a lawyer but my husband is a retired Federal Agent.

love and hugs to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 19, 2010, 12:08:14 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "karen924"
I honestly do not think it is strange to file a civil lawsuit in the time frame that the Jackson family did. Having said that, I am not saying that the lawsuit is not part of a hoax. When there are criminal charges pending, usually lawyers wait until the criminal charges are dealt with, this way any evidence that is used in the criminal trial can be used in the civil trial where the burden of proof is also less than the burden of proof in a criminal trial.

like with o.j.?

yuppers :)

hugs and love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 19, 2010, 02:56:02 AM
karen924, thankyou for explaining that to me.  I definitely  didn't study law at school :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  And it shows..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

September 19, 2010, 05:10:13 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"

In other words, now that MJ is out of the way, the guilty can be caught in action, robbing the estate of its money, due to a fake will, or letting AEG simmer and see what they are really up to.  MJ did say " I'll play with them for a while".  (meaning AEG) I'll button up my shirt or jacket or whatever it is, I'll snap my fingers and then BAM !!!

These cases can take a long time.  The Lawyers have to gather enough evidence first..

Just my thoughts....it's all for L.O.V.E  xoxoxo

A civil suit is a lawsuit whereby the plaintiff claims that the defendant’s actions or negligence caused damages (losses and/or suffering). In a civil suit, no crime has occurred, per se, but some wrongdoing has been committed. Through a civil suit, the plaintiff seeks money from the defendant.
A civil suit is different from a criminal case. A criminal case is filed by the prosecutor charging an individual with committing a criminal act. If convicted, a criminal defendant can face fines, incarceration, and a variety of other penalties. If a defendant is found guilty in a civil suit, they are typically required to pay restitution to the aggrieved plaintiff. This money is intended to compensate the plaintiff for the damages they have suffered.
In a civil suit, the plaintiff must prove by a preponderance of evidence, that the defendant committed the acts in question. They must also show that the defendant’s actions or negligence caused the damages suffered by the plaintiff.
The burden of proof required in a civil suit requires that the plaintiff prove their version of the facts is “more than likely” to be true. This burden of proof varies greatly from the one required in a criminal case. A civil suit must be filed within a certain time period. This time period is called the statute of limitations. In most cases the statute of limitations in a civil suit begins at the time of the wrongdoing, though in some cases it begins at the time of discovery. A civil suit must be filed within that certain period of time for the claim to be valid. The statute of limitations varies by case and circumstance.

Generally, it is important for the criminal prosecution to proceed first, because a conviction in the criminal prosecution can help establish liability in the civil lawsuit.
If the time to file a civil lawsuit will run out before the end of the prosecution, the civil lawsuit may be filed while the prosecution is still pending.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 19, 2010, 05:42:05 AM
I don't know whether this video has been posted already...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
September 19, 2010, 11:55:24 PM

Starting with Page 2 of this document/FICTION story:

3.  At the time of Michael Jackson’s death, Michael Jackson was in a contract with AEG that covered the production of a lengthy tour of live shows - the “This is It” Tour--featuring Michael Jackson.

That JUMPED out at me and said HELLO!
Why on earth would a REAL legal document word The This is It tour that way? With the hyphens like we see in TMZ articles and the quote marks emphasizing and drawing attention to that?

Then after trying to give this document the benefit of doubt on the chance it is legit, LMAO
This was the clincher for me to know from then on it is ALL RUBBISH and it is a work of fiction. The court papers only.  ;)

From Page 5
26. Around the same time in early May 2009, AEG retained Dr. Conrad Murray (“Murray“) to be Jackson‘s personal “concierge“ physician and to exclusively treat Jackson.

Really? Highlight the name ("Murray") like that? Like how we say his name here, last name only. lol
So many of the sentences were repeated only in a different way but, it just kept regurgitating the same thing over and over.

I do understand that this situation is NOT a joke it is very serious and it is being used to EXPOSE the CROOKS.

That document told exactly what happened in a first person narrative, by their accounts of what went down.

So I am not dismissing the words but, I am calling this document B.S. and hilarious to read.
I really felt like I was reading pages from a work of fiction/Novel.

This document is riddled with clues.
Peace

The "riot act" is highlighted for attention, and the date of May 8th is noted in the lawsuit... what a terrible thing to be incorporated into effect on my b-day month and day.

United States
The principle of the Riot Act was incorporated into the first Militia Act (1 Stat. 264) of 8 May 1792. The act's long title was "An act to provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the laws of the Union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions".

Section 3 of the Militia Act gave power to the President to issue a proclamation to "command the insurgents to disperse, and retire peaceably to their respective abodes, within a limited time", and authorised him to use the militia if they failed to do so. Substantively identical language is presently codified at chapter 15 of title 10, United States Code.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
In another thread I wrote that I'd read Leonard Rowe's book.  I was drawn to it, not because Rowe is a laudable figure from what's out there in the press, but because he
use to work for Michael, was fired, and then called back to work for him (accordingly to Rowe), a few months before 6/25/09.  I'm drawn to anything that continues to repeat this pattern of Michael re-employing people only months before that fateful day.  That is more than a coincidence.

Ultimately, Rowe's book is about AEG and the racism of concert promoters.  Weren't we discussing somewhere awhile ago that Murray's role is to expose all these jokers and ensnare them by any means necessary? So, is it farfetched to believe that Mrs. Jackson is helping Michael to do this and it's by design that on one end,  she is suing AEG and Joe Jackson is  on the other end suing Murray?

Then Murray's role is to ensnare everyone that Michael's trying to bring down including AEG and Arnie Klein.  What if Michael married Debbie to get the information he needed about Klein the way MJ may have done with LMP to get the information he needed about hoaxes?
MJ's song Morphine, is a song to say, I see what you're doing with your demerol, etc.
Perhaps MJ learned what Arnie Klein was really about with his drug pushing, he wrote a song about it, and got even more info about him when MJ married Debbie...probably very damaging info...

And, what does Back say about Klein and others:
"What is relevant is the immense potential for blowback. And i'm not going down alone."

11/6/09
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... ost2353379

Re: TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calm thy nerves.......

Arnie IS on the de-Klein

He's desperate and scared sh*tless

Because he knows it's just a matter of tImE.......

Tables are meant to be turned!
And lying backstabbers shall reap what they sow.

Your so hitting the nail on the head.
I have noticed this theme as well and had drawn a conclusion...
Mike knows his enemies and lured them with the one thing he KNOWS backstabbers wont turn down and they will do  ANYTHING FOR MONEY!

Don't let the RIGHT HAND know what the LEFT HAND is doing.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
The best way to take down your enemy is to infiltrate them and become one of them.
Deep Undercover
Smooth Criminal  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dom

September 20, 2010, 05:43:32 AM
Quote from: "CC"
WE KNOW IS A HOAX
WHAT IF...
MICHAEL "DIED"
AEG BUY THE STORY OF THE DEAD, MADE MEMORIAL, MADE FUNERAL... ALL AEG ... (FILMED HQ ;) )
THEY DO THE MOVIE, THE CD...
WHO IS PROFITING OF THE "DEATH"????
THE KIDS NAME´S ARE WRONG OR ARE THE TRUE NAMES?
PRINCE: MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON JR.
PARIS: PARIS-MICHAEL KATHERINE JACKSON
BLANKET: PRINCE MICHAEL JACKSON II
WHY BLANKET THE II IF PRINCE IS NOT CALLED PRINCE?
AND PRINCE IS MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON JR FOR US TO BUY THE STORY OF MICHAEL JOSEPH DEAD?

that is exactly what stood out for me in this lawsuit!Randy said the will was fake didnt he? are these not how the children's names appear on the fake will
what i want to know is that if these are not the children's legal names then does that mean the lawsuit is not legit? can it be used in court at all? why would Katherine not use the real names of her grandchildren?
are we having another Joseph/ Joe situation?  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 20, 2010, 11:03:33 AM
@Iamconvincedmjalive - yes putting Murray in quotes is not the normal procedure for court docs.  They usually refer to the Plaintiff or Defendant, and that is usually stated in the Style of Cause (which shows the parties and court action)... it is there where it is defined and so throughout the brief, the parties are referred to as Plaintiff or Defendant, as the case may be.  However, in other cases, usually when documents are drafted which are non-litigious, parties can be referred to as "Murray" or "Jackson", for example in any entertainment contract or business contract parties are referred to as whatever the lawyer chooses to make it simplistic enough....other language you see generally is in  leases where the parties are referred to as "landlord" or "lessor" and "tenant" or Lessee".  

I am not sure who drafted these pleadings but I sure hope it isn't a lawyer because it is atrocious drafting and not at all a typically highly paid lawyer would do.  I would expect that the Jacksons would hire the best for this case and it is obvious they have not lol. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 20, 2010, 12:06:06 PM
Quote from: "shelby61"
@Iamconvincedmjalive - yes putting Murray in quotes is not the normal procedure for court docs.  They usually refer to the Plaintiff or Defendant, and that is usually stated in the Style of Cause (which shows the parties and court action)... it is there where it is defined and so throughout the brief, the parties are referred to as Plaintiff or Defendant, as the case may be.  However, in other cases, usually when documents are drafted which are non-litigious, parties can be referred to as "Murray" or "Jackson", for example in any entertainment contract or business contract parties are referred to as whatever the lawyer chooses to make it simplistic enough....other language you see generally is in  leases where the parties are referred to as "landlord" or "lessor" and "tenant" or Lessee".  

I am not sure who drafted these pleadings but I sure hope it isn't a lawyer because it is atrocious drafting and not at all a typically highly paid lawyer would do.  I would expect that the Jacksons would hire the best for this case and it is obvious they have not lol. :shock:

Of course! *face-palm* shelby61 and Imconvincedmjalive, great posts!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions