suspicious mind

Re: Katherine Jackson Sues AEG Over Michael's Death
September 17, 2010, 07:50:43 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "mumof3"
That is the one bid thing I don't get why out the catalogue up as collaterall I just don't buy that or did they slip that into contract he didn't see it I don't buy that either

it does seem strange that he would put up the catalog when that is the thing he has been so sure that everyone wanted.
was that the bait  or was he in that big of a mess ?
Bait...because one must die to be the light of the world, to reveal the injustices and conspiracies, to awaken the masses to the truth, to be resurrected and change the world.  ;)

how do the might the elvis parallels play into the aspect of the suit of katherine?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Serenitys_Dream

September 17, 2010, 07:59:31 AM
That is the one bid thing I don't get why out the catalogue up as collaterall I just don't buy that or did they slip that into contract he didn't see it I don't buy that either

it does seem strange that he would put up the catalog when that is the thing he has been so sure that everyone wanted.
Bait...because one must die to be the light of the world, to reveal the injustices and conspiracies, to awaken the masses to the truth, to be resurrected and change the world.  ;)

how do the might the elvis parallels play into the aspect of the suit of katherine?

The suit is a fraud, a hoax within a hoax. Elvis is a separate aspect of this entire tale. We have the "Final Shows", the different acts of the play, separate stories that are connected through Michael that bring the entire "picture" to the screens, the big screen, the TV screen and the one within our minds. Elvis is the one who came before, to pave the way, test the waters, sound the trumpet even.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 17, 2010, 08:05:47 AM

The suit is a fraud, a hoax within a hoax. Elvis is a separate aspect of this entire tale. We have the "Final Shows", the different acts of the play, separate stories that are connected through Michael that bring the entire "picture" to the screens, the big screen, the TV screen and the one within our minds. Elvis is the one who came before, to pave the way, test the waters, sound the trumpet even.

so you are comparing elvis to john the baptist?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Serenitys_Dream

September 17, 2010, 08:09:11 AM

No, I would have look up John the Baptists' story. I am not really versed on it, except for that he baptized Jesus.
Is there some commonalities that you are aware of, between the two, that you can share or do I go read up on that?  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

September 17, 2010, 08:25:55 AM
WE KNOW IS A HOAX
WHAT IF...
MICHAEL "DIED"
AEG BUY THE STORY OF THE DEAD, MADE MEMORIAL, MADE FUNERAL... ALL AEG ... (FILMED HQ ;) )
THEY DO THE MOVIE, THE CD...
WHO IS PROFITING OF THE "DEATH"????
THE KIDS NAME´S ARE WRONG OR ARE THE TRUE NAMES?
PRINCE: MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON JR.
PARIS: PARIS-MICHAEL KATHERINE JACKSON
BLANKET: PRINCE MICHAEL JACKSON II
WHY BLANKET THE II IF PRINCE IS NOT CALLED PRINCE?
AND PRINCE IS MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON JR FOR US TO BUY THE STORY OF MICHAEL JOSEPH DEAD?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

suspicious mind

September 17, 2010, 08:53:55 AM

No, I would have look up John the Baptists' story. I am not really versed on it, except for that he baptized Jesus.
Is there some commonalities that you are aware of, between the two, that you can share or do I go read up on that?  :D

michael was obviously very much into symbolism.

serenity what will  you do  if michael never returns? i am sitting here with tears over you.you seem to want to much to find something that is missing .you seem to trust michael so much. won't you take just a little time to consider who michael trusted?  

my most favorite part of the wizard of oz  :o  :shock:  :evil:  ;) is when glinda ask dorothy what she has learned and dorothy's answer " if i ever again go looking for my hearts desire i won't look any further than my own back yard. because if it isn't there i never really lost to begin with"

michael has been putting jesus right in front of your eyes for a very long time. can you imagine how distraught he would be to think that you couldn't take your eyes off of him long enough to see.

"just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel"
do you think he would have made this comparison if it didn't mean something to him?

i hope that i have not gotten too preachy on you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

September 17, 2010, 08:57:56 AM

serenity what will  you do  if michael never returns? i am sitting here with tears over you.you seem to want to much to find something that is missing .you seem to trust michael so much. won't you take just a little time to consider who michael trusted?  

my most favorite part of the wizard of oz  :o  :shock:  :evil:  ;) is when glinda ask dorothy what she has learned and dorothy's answer " if i ever again go looking for my hearts desire i won't look any further than my own back yard. because if it isn't there i never really lost to begin with"

michael has been putting jesus right in front of your eyes for a very long time. can you imagine how distraught he would be to think that you couldn't take your eyes off of him long enough to see.

do you think he would have made this comparison if it didn't mean something to him?

Actually, you misunderstand me. I am not looking for anything. I am trying to share what I already know. I am trying to help others understand what has already been revealed to me in July 2009.

For the truth to be believed it can not be told, it must be investigated and discovered for oneself, through discovery one comes to understand and through understanding one comes to believe.
Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 09:02:25 AM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 17, 2010, 09:02:06 AM

Actually, you misunderstand me. I am not looking for anything. I am trying to share what I already know. I am trying to help others understand what has already been revealed to me in July 2009.

For the truth to be believed it can not be told, it must be investigated and discovered for oneself, through discovery one comes to understand and through understanding one come to believe.
ok
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 17, 2010, 11:22:06 AM
Quote from: "shelby61"
After reading some of the statement of claim made by the Plaintiffs....to me it does not read like a legal document, it reads more like a story....terrible legal drafting in my opinion and I have been in law for over 30 years.

Also, as far as the signature page goes, people can sign personally and sign on behalf of the Company as well.  However, if you actually read the sentence above the three signatures, it seems it was an agreement to negotiate a definitive agreement.  What was written in the definitive agreement?  Was this a copy and paste job?? seems rather odd that only that information is on the last page.  It could be pasted onto another agreement.  That is why sometimes lawyers number their pages in case of the signature pages being the only  information on that page.

To me it does not read like a legal document... it reads more like a story or someone trying to get the proper facts out to the reader.

Shelby, with your legal background thanks for your take on the document. I agree, it didn't read like a legal document and the reason I say that is because I could understand it! It's like laying the story out for the average (non legal) person. Watching and waiting .....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 17, 2010, 11:26:52 AM
isn't it amazing the diversity of the people who are drawn to this thing? surely we are not all delusional fans :o  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 17, 2010, 11:31:05 AM
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
On second thought ... makes no sense Katherine to process AEG now. A process must be documented and if the family was without contact with Michael, they would not know what was going on, agree?
So what makes sense for me is: Michael is suing AEG due to the mess of the 50 concerts ... maybe he has really been fooled, thinking they were only 10 shows and is now taking appropriate action.
Too good to be true, huh!  :P

That's a very good point AnaMarcia! Who would have been able to put so much detail into this document????  Who indeed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 17, 2010, 12:51:10 PM
Also if he was in drugs and i doubth this too, also is posible they profit him to sign things while he was drugged... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sky

September 17, 2010, 01:01:51 PM
i hope that i have not gotten too preachy on you.[/quote]

For the truth to be believed it can not be told, it must be investigated and discovered for oneself, through discovery one comes to understand and through understanding one comes to believe.[/quote]

Exactly! Nothing to look for, it's all here now... it's all going as planned
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 17, 2010, 01:04:58 PM
Quote from: "dream4you"
Also if he was in drugs and i doubth this too, also is posible they profit him to sign things while he was drugged... :(

anyone have an idea of how hard it would be to drug someone without their consent?
also if there is the possibility of doubles does that have to mean that michael was the one using them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 17, 2010, 03:25:04 PM
"I never gave any specific number other than “more than three”; but if you read all my posts, you will find that I myself did mention several specifically involved with the hoax: MJ, family, Conrad, Kenny Ortega, coroner, hospital, FBI, TMZ, etc. And there are many others (friends/celebrities) who may not have a direct role, and yet understand that it’s a hoax (much like us)."

TS said that in his post, Silencing the Critics, and $999 REwarD??? You bET

So Kenny Ortega is involved in the Hoax .. this demand is real? 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions