Michael Jackson and Bubbles - The Untold Story
September 15, 2010, 05:03:00 PM
Has anyone else been watching this in the UK?

Ive got a couple of things:

1.  Michael used a several "doubles" of Bubbles!  Even Latoya confirmed this!!

2.  That Michael referred to himself as an illusionist.

Also...   LaToya visiting Bubble was quite upsetting as LaToya was crying.  She said she did it to help her grief
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Re: Michael Jackson and Bubbles - The Untold Story
September 15, 2010, 05:14:25 PM
Yes I watched it just then. The illisionist was interesting and the double buubles  and the things michael did to bring attention to him self was good I remember uri saying the same thing on a radio programme they asked why michael had gone out in a wheelchair then another time covered in plasters on his face uri said he did because he could and to bring an air of mystery to him it worked
I think maybe latoya was upset at seeing bubbles after all that time it was interesting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2010, 05:17:27 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
Yes I watched it just then. The illisionist was interesting and the double buubles  and the things michael did to bring attention to him self was good I remember uri saying the same thing on a radio programme they asked why michael had gone out in a wheelchair then another time covered in plasters on his face uri said he did because he could and to bring an air of mystery to him it worked
I think maybe latoya was upset at seeing bubbles after all that time it was interesting

Yes.. i didnt expect all that info to come out of the documentary and it was very well done for a change.,..

except for that man who looked like he had a dead cat on his head, everyone else was giving respectful opinions.

i dont know..  It has just really upset me to see LaToya so down and upset.    :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

September 15, 2010, 05:40:57 PM
You made me laugh out very loud with that man with pet on his head I expected it to leap off at any minute still I mustn't be rude. But it was so funny and he was not polite
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 15, 2010, 06:28:59 PM
The part of the documentary where Latoya talked to Bubbles all by herself made me cry too. Uncontroable tears. It was very sad. To think that bubbles lived as a human for 5 yrs and then had to move to a prison more or less. I have to admit that was kinda cruel in a way. Thats exactly why they dont want we humans to befriend wild animals. They are ANIMALS not humans. They are so adorable and cute when they are babies. Just like puppies and kittens but in the end they all grow up. Some becoming dangerous such as Bubble who has the strength of no telling how many men if he were angered. But yes it was sad. I cried too right along with Latoya. Three cheers to you Latoya. You prove that we have feelings just like everyone else. We have a heart. We cry and we bleed. God bless Bubbles.

A loyal Oklahoma fan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

September 19, 2010, 03:57:24 PM
it was on chanel 4 right cause a i watched it and on saturday tihe irsh independant (i'm irish) it posted wat latoya said on the weekend part at the very end
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal