all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

MJ Cemetery Charging 3 Bucks to Leave Gifts
September 15, 2010, 12:00:06 PM
Since when a cemetary charges anyone to bring flowers to a grave, or a stuff animal.. Come on they are money hungry or what? I guess they are fed up to bring all these nice token to an empty grave..  :lol:

It's gonna cost Michael Jackson fans if they want to continue leaving gifts inside the King of Pop's mausoleum -- because TMZ has learned the cemetery is now charging a special $3 MJ delivery fee.

According to sources at the infamous burial space, Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, CA has decided to take down the stage where fans were previously allowed to place gifts -- and are now enacting a new gifting policy ... so long as fans pay the price and abide by the rules.

Effective immediately, cemetery staff will take gifts for MJ inside the mausoleum -- where fans are still forbidden from setting foot -- for a $3 fee ... oh yeah, as long as those gifts are flowers.

Anything else -- teddy bears, posters, picture frames, candles -- will get dumped ... and if they run out of space inside, we're told excess gifts will have to brave the elements outside.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Puff

Re: MJ Cemetery Charging 3 Bucks to Leave Gifts
September 15, 2010, 12:07:46 PM
Double post: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt