mjboogieTopic starter

Hi, I am wondering (and the thought scares me to death) but has anyone read or saw anything in relation to the Jacksons being a part of MJ's death? I do not believe this of course. But I saw one episode of Geraldo where they were discussing certain family members getting paid by the estate to keep quiet? I just don't know .....I went on a certain Justice blog where they were discussing how the family may have had something to do with it. :( Also.....Jermaine and Thome..... :(  Are there any of you who feel that possibly a family member may be shady and wanting to gain profits from MJ being "dead"
I do not believe that his family would do this so don't get mad with me I am just curious as to what some of you may believe. Thanks. I mean we do have Jackson brothers working with Sony I think as far as releasing new material?

*** Don't forget before we say THEY WOULD NEVER remember we are living in the last days......... but me personally I believe his family loved him
Wasn't there a story in the bible about two brothers where one killed the other?

I saw on news last night a guy who killed his parents for life insurance money? Im just saying. Your thoughts? Thanks. :( Just want to get to the bottom of this.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have a hard time sleeping at night too!  But of all the things that keep me up at night, the 'murder theory' (especially by the family) is not one of them.  TS has done a GREAT job of debunking the murder theory (whether by the family or others).  You don't have to take their word for it (despite the fact that what TS said makes complete sense)...but instead, read what TS wrote and then investigate it on your own.  I'm confident that once you do you'll be able to catch some zzzz's  ;)

With L.O.V.E. always.

TS wrote:

TIAI Update #4d: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof of Hoax, Not Murder
4-32. Would a “Death Hoax” Murder Plot Convince the Family???

If there was a conspiracy to murder MJ (and don’t get me wrong, that is a very real possibility): what would be the point in all the complexity, trying to make it look like MJ faked his death? Would they do all that, just to convince a few thousand hoax believers? { You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login }

More and more MJ fans are now thinking maybe MJ was murdered (including former hoax believers); so I guess it didn’t work very well, if they were trying to convince all the fans that it was a death hoax.

But far more even than the fans, the murderers would need to shield themselves from detection by the family; because the family would be motivated to catch the murderers, as much or more than most fans. And in this case, several family members are already well known in the music industry (Jackson Five, Janet Jackson, etc). So as much or more than any other family, the murderers would want to avoid detection by the Jackson family—because they have the influence to do something about it.

Now get ready for the murder-theory destroying question: if they planned a murder to look like a hoax, what is the likelihood that they could You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in convincing the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that MJ faked his death???????

The only way that a murder (made to look like a hoax) could work, is if the family was in on the murder plot—whether for money, or their own lives were threatened, or because they all hated him and wanted him dead, or something. I’m not trying to say that any of these things are true; but we are turning every stone, so to speak.

It is quite unlikely that even one family member would want MJ dead, much less the entire family. It is also unlikely that any family member could be bought with money to help in a murder plot; and again, certainly not the entire family. The threat of death is no doubt a stronger motivation than money; but true love is stronger than death—so if there’s even one family member that truly loves MJ, then the whole family could not be in on a murder plot.

Yet another problem is that we have Jermaine and others saying that they know all about it, and they are going to spill the beans. So I guess the huge, long-term, and very complicated plot to murder MJ and make it look like a hoax—it didn’t work! And they had to be planning it for many years: including the will dated 7-7-02, and the 1998 autographs (somehow they convinced or forced MJ to do this). All that ingenuity, and it failed!

Yet another problem is the many indications not only of the hoax, but also of the return and bam. Wouldn’t it be better to make it look like a hoax with no return, so that the hoax believers would not be expecting to see MJ again (then they could believe the hoax for decades, and not wonder what happened to MJ)? In fact, wouldn’t it be a whole lot easier to murder MJ with an entirely different plan—having nothing to do with a death hoax? They could make it look like an accident (car or airplane), or maybe a suicide; perhaps a “crazy” person could just shoot him (Lennon), etc.

TIAI Update #5d: DO you Think 4 your Self?
5-10. Hoax, Accident, Murder, or Suicide?

One idea expressed against the numerology was that the numbers are not what we should focus on; rather, we should focus on the real good clues like “pains” in the memorial. This person most likely has not spent years in music production. If this was a murder plot: it would be very easy to edit the “s” sound into the audio. We could even do it back in the analogue days, when everything was on tape; but now with computers and digital, it’s a thousand times easier.

The “s” may be evidence that something is strange; but it isn’t the least evidence against murder. And there are many other clues that have been found and discussed, and yet could be from a murder plot, not a hoax plot. This is why I focus mainly on the clues from MJ himself before the “death”, and from the rest of the family; these are the sources for clues that are the most reliable (least likely to be involved with murder).

Much of the numerology and timing came from MJ before the “death”; and even after 6-25-09, the family was involved in the memorial and burial timing (as well as the Liberian Girl pictures, etc).

Next to the numerology, Gilda is the greatest proof of hoax, not murder—because it comes from MJ himself. Being a big fan of old movies: no doubt MJ knew that Mundson/Macready, who faked his death, shared the same birthday with MJ {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilda; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}. Yet this is not nearly as strong as the numerology—because Gilda by coincidence is one chance in thousands (the quantity of Hollywood movies available for MJ to remake, especially old ones); but the numerology timing by chance is one chance in trillions or more.

Quite the opposite of the numerology being useless, it is actually the key which unlocks the rest of the hoax: when, why, how, who, etc. It shows the “when”, with all the times that were planned; and it also shows that it was planned for many years—which rules out the idea that MJ got sick, and all of sudden decided to fake his death, or any other “last-minute” fake death theories (almost died, but was revived at UCLA, etc).

The 12:21 and the 9-9-09 show some of the major “why’s” of the hoax: the end of the world is near (12-21-2012); turn the NWO upside down (666 to 999); and 777 + 999 = 1776 represents the greatest demonstration for freedom (July 4, 1776), as well as exposing the Illuminati (May 1, 1776), etc.

Although the “how” and “who” of the hoax are not as important as the “when” and especially “why”—yet the numerology does give a few clues even in these areas. It shows some of the “how”—such as no MJ double just happened to die at the exact year, day, and hour. It shows that MJ does have some help from government agents: 333 FBI pages released (the Dangerous formula); and on top of that, it was planned for release on the end of the world date: 12-21 (except it got delayed one day by bad weather). This in turn helps to explain some of the legality questions, etc.

The numerology even shows some of the “who”: such as Kenny Ortega, TII director; he would be the one to have the poster come out on 9-9-09, and release the film 7 weeks later, and edit the duration to 111 minutes (and add the bam after the credits, etc). This also explains why Kenny was closely involved with the memorial and burial {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Ortega; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}. The family did not think that he was a murderer, even though some had already mentioned murder before the burial.

Last but not least: the numerology shows very powerfully that the MJ “death” was not an accident (homicide), or murder (intentional), or suicide. It couldn’t be an accident, because few if any of the times would’ve happened by chance. Murder is a little more plausible, because it would provide a source for all the timing being planned. However, the huge problem here is that the family was involved in at least some of the timing (like the burial).

Worse yet, MJ is the source of much of the numbers and timing; so if MJ was involved in planning his own murder, it would qualify more as assisted suicide. And again, would the family help him carry out a suicide plan? Would they go along with the Liberian Girl pictures, as well as the hoax numerology timing?

For some strange reason, there are people who must want to believe that MJ is really dead—in spite of all the evidence. Well, even though suicide with the help of the family is totally bizarre: it fits the evidence far better than the accident or murder theory!

So for those who just can’t resist the urge to think that MJ is really dead, here is some excellent advice from jacilovesmichael (redirect for 4-8). “And think of this: even if he did kill himself, there’s no way it was an accident. I would never believe in that theory. But either way, he has exposed the lies in the media and the corruption in our world. And either way, everything was planned. Dead or alive, I’ve been awakened by what ever happened or didn’t happen on June 25th.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

I pray to God that is not true however I would not put anything past Jermaine Jackson he has alway been jealous of MJ and he bought a lot of the shady characters in MJs life such as Tohme who is the cousin of Jermaines Wife, Grace the old nanny Jermaine even slept with her, and a list of others.

Jermaine always wanted to be MJ but he cant he doesn't have the persona and he cannot sing. You how Jermaine dresses try to imitate MJ. and rembmeber MJ was takeing care of Jeramaine and the family.

So if that comes to mind the only one I would think of is jermaine in which I hope is not true.  MJ was close to Randy Jackson lthe most and he trusted Randy.

Jermaine I hope that is not true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am unsure why so many people don't like Jermaine. I know everyone says he was jealous of Mike, etc. But have there been specific instances where he displays this? Or is it just an assumption. I've always thought he seemed to respect Michael very much. Especially in the movie he directed "The Jacksons: An American Dream", the relationship between Jermaine and Michael was portrayed as very close and very brotherly. If this weren't the case, don't you think Jermaine would try to portray his jealously by putting more focus on his own talents in the movie? I don't know, I think it would be impossible to have Michael Jackson for a brother and not be a tad bit jealous - but not to the point of action or even speaking about it, because that's his little brother! I think the pride and joy of having Mike as your brother would overcome any negative energy...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
I am unsure why so many people don't like Jermaine. I know everyone says he was jealous of Mike, etc. But have there been specific instances where he displays this? Or is it just an assumption. I've always thought he seemed to respect Michael very much. Especially in the movie he directed "The Jacksons: An American Dream", the relationship between Jermaine and Michael was portrayed as very close and very brotherly. If this weren't the case, don't you think Jermaine would try to portray his jealously by putting more focus on his own talents in the movie? I don't know, I think it would be impossible to have Michael Jackson for a brother and not be a tad bit jealous - but not to the point of action or even speaking about it, because that's his little brother! I think the pride and joy of having Mike as your brother would overcome any negative energy...

Jermaine did sing that hurtful song about michael :|  I think that it's called "word to the bad" you can find it on YouTube if you are interested... IMO if we are looking for suspects within the family I would look to the three people who do the most talking... (Lying.) Jermaine, Latoya, and Joe...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If Michael is dead, I would never believe, ever, that the family is involved. They aren't making any money off of the "death," at least not directly through the Estate. And even though Jermaine does annoy a lot of people and does appear at times to have been jealous of Michael, that doesn't mean he's capable of participating in a murder plot. There is renewed interest in the Jacksons, especially the brothers, since Michael's "death," but that still pales in comparison to Michael's ongoing and even growing popularity. There will never be demand for them the way there was for Michael. And they had a better chance of making money off him before his "death" than after...because then there was always the chance of doing a show with him or something else of that sort. Michael was the draw, the shining star, the guaranteed money maker if they were to perform together. And they knew that, which is why they were always trying to get Michael to do a J5 show and/or a Jackson Family performance. With his "death," there is no longer that chance; and no matter how much some of them might attach their names with Michael now at any opportunity, they will never get the attention or money or glory that they could have gotten with Michael standing next to them on stage.

So basically, IMO, they had no motive at all to kill their potential gravy train, as they might have seen him. And as goofy as LaToya is, and as greedy as Joe seems to be, and as jealous as Jermaine might be, they are really nothing without a living Michael (or nothing much anyway). And I just don't believe that any one of them is capable of such a horrendous crime against their own brother/son.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

all4loveandbelieve

I honestly don't think any of the family wanted Michael dead. Michael meant to them  more alive  than dead. If he was alive he always provided for his family, MJ always said family first fans second. If Mj is dead( which he is not) the family doesn't get anything, except for his mother and kids. So The theory of the sibling wanting to kill Michael is out. This is my opinion. Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal