mjboogieTopic starter

Have They Saw?(The family)
September 14, 2010, 08:05:55 AM
Hi how is everyone? I am ok. Still hanging in here with the website since June of last year. I am wondering (don't bash me please :oops: ) Have any of the Jackson members viewed or saw any of the hoax videos, media broadcast regarding the hoax, THIS website, or any other blogs? I was just curious. Do you all think they have? And if you do feel that they have I wonder what their reactions are to these things? I am wondering, if any of them have ever saw Jonell Star's videos, or Piano Games?

I just find it sooooo odd that they have said nothing. Wonder what they would do if say for example we tweet a video to Jermaine or Randy? Probably think that we are luny! IDK this has been on my mind for a while. Some of the evidence we have posted regarding a criminal investigation  I wonder has LAPD saw it u know? :?  Or that guy from the Coroners office  Pearl Jr's book? Jackson members obviously have not protested it or found it outrageous. And PEARL speaks of MJ being alive right? Your thoughts? Thanks. :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Have They Saw?
September 14, 2010, 09:37:13 AM
Before I uploaded my video about the comparison photos between Michael and DD, I had sent an e-mail to Tito's official website. As I wasn't sure whether Michael wanted more people to know about his appearance on LKL (who knows how things changed since last September...), I asked Tito if my comparisons may cause any problem.
He never replied.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 14, 2010, 09:39:51 AM
"Silence gives consent"  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*Mo*

September 14, 2010, 09:57:28 AM

I'm sure the Jacksons visit this website.  If your brother is the most known person on the planet and hoaxes his death, wouldn't you want to know what the thoughts of his fans about it are?  Wouldn't you want to see how this all is developing?  I would, fo sho!!

I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are members here, and occasionally post.  I would really crack up if one day we find out that Jermaine has been one of those who do post, and has made great friends here, while he's bashed in just about every thread that is about him.

I'd also not be surprised at all if Mike himself is a member here, so let's see how people have treated him if that ever comes out  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 14, 2010, 10:02:27 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

I'm sure the Jacksons visit this website.  If your brother is the most known person on the planet and hoaxes his death, wouldn't you want to know what the thoughts of his fans about it are?  Wouldn't you want to see how this all is developing?  I would, fo sho!!

I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are members here, and occasionally post.  I would really crack up if one day we find out that Jermaine has been one of those who do post, and has made great friends here, while he's bashed in just about every thread that is about him.

I'd also not be surprised at all if Mike himself is a member here, so let's see how people have treated him if that ever comes out  :lol:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

If I were Mike, I'd totally be a member here. What a great way to get to know his fans and his own little army of detectives  :) I'm sure they are all on the site. Surely they would have spoken out against it if this were not a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

September 14, 2010, 10:08:47 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

If I were Mike, I'd totally be a member here. What a great way to get to know his fans and his own little army of detectives  :) I'm sure they are all on the site. Surely they would have spoken out against it if this were not a hoax.

It's like putting cap of invisibility on. Oh gosh, I would love to have one for myself   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

EverywhereASign

September 14, 2010, 10:09:33 AM
Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 11:12:29 PM by .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 14, 2010, 10:21:12 AM
If Jermaine is on here, i would like him to explain "Word to the Badd" and also his upcoming concert where he is singing MJ songs and wearing MJ costumes.

If he explained it and was honest, then i could understand..  but no one explains or says anything.  Its all unsaid and that leads to all of this.

Word to the Badd still makes me really sad.  He has never explained it.

LaToya publicly explained why she said what she said back in the day.. Jermaine never did.

I just want to stick up for Michael.  It must have been so painful to hear that song from his brother.  
It makes me very sad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

September 14, 2010, 10:40:17 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
If Jermaine is on here, i would like him to explain "Word to the Badd" and also his upcoming concert where he is singing MJ songs and wearing MJ costumes.
"Word to the Badd" is from November 1991, almost NINETEEN years old.  Have you never had a dispute with one of your siblings and did something you later regretted..?  Bringing that song up time after time is raking over old coals.

As for the upcoming concert - who knows if it ever will take place...maybe it will be just like with the planned tributes.

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
If he explained it and was honest, then i could understand..  but no one explains or says anything.  Its all unsaid and that leads to all of this.
Indeed!!  Without knowing what really went on it is all SPECULATION, JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS and JUDGING.  I'm glad you realize this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 14, 2010, 11:05:10 AM
mjboogie, If it is great it abates, they say that after the calmness the storm comes, or on the contrary, has published some news in other " means of not information.. I am sorry, mass media " on Michael and TMZ he does not say anything, it seems to me to be strange that to be so quiet.
 I remember the rally of news of June 25 that I publish TMZ.. when they want to publish things times make it all want.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

September 14, 2010, 11:31:56 AM
I would really crack up if one day we find out that Jermaine has been one of those who do post, and has made great friends here, while he's bashed in just about every thread that is about him.

Well said Mo :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: , i'm sure the members of the Jackson family and Michael himself visit this site frequently, isnt this site the most famous one among the  MJ hoax sites? so, it's impossible that they havent seen it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

September 14, 2010, 11:38:20 AM
:roll: I think the family knows what's interesting, because the movement "hoax", not only helps to perpetuate the legend of MJ - "The King of Pop" (as Elvis), but the rest "Jackson" does not fall into the oblivion of media and public (interviews, concerts, ..) as they have done since that fateful day 25/06/09. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 14, 2010, 12:28:36 PM
Hi michael and family  :oops:  :oops:  8-)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 14, 2010, 01:26:24 PM
I think, MJ's nephews visit this site ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

September 14, 2010, 02:18:41 PM
I have no doubt whatsoever that Mike, at the very least, regulary reads this website and possibly posts as well!
It is the perfect venue for him to keep his finger on the pulse of Hoax Acceptance and make his move toward The Bam. So goes this Forum, so goes the World......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal