Quote from: "skyways"
Have to say, - Michaels Fedora from SC is all around Again!.. :P

Very good point, Skyways! But you know what came to MY mind? HATMAN AT THE MEMORIAL! Have we ever considered this? That the mysterious HatMan at the Memorial was simply an early, initial visual plant to bring us to this point later down the road?....a very subtle clue from Michael to "pay attention to the man in the White Fedora" at some later point (NOW!)...and here we are presented with our new hero, William Wagener, sporting a white fedora, no less, who is apparently picking up the gauntlet for some reason...I'm not saying that he was the Hatman, but that the Hatman could be a visual clue to the Hoax this many months later!!!!....and what would that reason be?....SOMEONE has to do this!...why not W2?...after all this groundwork has been laid, SOMEONE has to pick up the torch and take it to the finish line! Otherwise, we are talking about yet another HUGE kawinky-dink!

I've begun to realize the possibility of the DEPTH of this Hoax or ARG or WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS that Michael is managing to pull off is beyond what my little pea brain can fathom! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! ALL of this is unprecedented in human history....the ramifications and consequences have to be of utmost importance!....this is not simply the work of a pop star who is trying to rectify a ruined reputation....this is EPIC....this is the stuff of HIStory.....the world is about to be knocked on its collective ass by Michael Jackson....the Man We Never Knew.....SHITE!!!! (Insert goosebumps followed by shivers!)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

skyways

Quote from: "heisinme09"
Quote from: "skyways"
Have to say, - Michaels Fedora from SC is all around Again!.. :P

Very good point, Skyways! But you know what came to MY mind? HATMAN AT THE MEMORIAL! Have we ever considered this? That the mysterious HatMan at the Memorial was simply an early, initial visual plant to bring us to this point later down the road?....a very subtle clue from Michael to "pay attention to the man in the White Fedora" at some later point (NOW!)...and here we are presented with our new hero, William Wagener, sporting a white fedora, no less, who is apparently picking up the gauntlet for some reason...I'm not saying that he was the Hatman, but that the Hatman could be a visual clue to the Hoax this many months later!!!!....and what would that reason be?....SOMEONE has to do this!...why not W2?...after all this groundwork has been laid, SOMEONE has to pick up the torch and take it to the finish line! Otherwise, we are talking about yet another HUGE kawinky-dink!

I've begun to realize the possibility of the DEPTH of this Hoax or ARG or WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS that Michael is managing to pull off is beyond what my little pea brain can fathom! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! ALL of this is unprecedented in human history....the ramifications and consequences have to be of utmost importance!....this is not simply the work of a pop star who is trying to rectify a ruined reputation....this is EPIC....this is the stuff of HIStory.....the world is about to be knocked on its collective ass by Michael Jackson....the Man We Never Knew.....SHITE!!!! (Insert goosebumps followed by shivers!)
Thanx a lot, My friend! 8-)

You post is very cool,... But
regarding our topic -  LOOK LIKE HALF OF THE LIFE MJ WAS PERCISTENTLY BLACKMAILED BY HIS OWN COUNTRY :x  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

I really love the faces Wegener makes!!! Haha  :lol:  I think that what he's doing is great for Michael we must support him. It's really all gonna come out big time. These wicked people will definitely be punished I'm sure that they are all scared to death! This bar association meeting is just an extension of what the trial was, a circus, an inquisition, a crucifixion. This so called "Justice" System is wicked and corrupt, they know where to find the wicked and perverse people, I am sure that they know and they are maybe part of these nasty secret societies but they pursued an Innocent Man. The only fact that they have managed to do that to Michael shows what is the level of corruption. More wicked you die...but The Truth will prevail!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "2 Bad"
I posted the following reply in the wrong thread (Re: MJ Cemetery Charging 3 Bucks to Leave Gifts)
I was reading the link posted and just replied to that.
So I am posting it here:

:o :shock: :o :shock: :shock:

Damn, all this has my head spinning!
They're dirty, they're nasty, they're dirty dirty dirty!!!!!!!!!!!

Last week I was on the Amazon forum and we were talking about Michael's 20 million friends on Facebook. I put the suggestion out that 20 million fans donating $1.00 each would amount to 20 million dollars (to be put in an escrow trust) and to be used in some way to help vindicate MJ. Whew.
I think it is possible!!!
Now I often wondered what the tie was with Biggie, Tupac and MJ and this DA Gil Garcetti is just as involved as the Sssssnake. Dee Dee's murder article posted brought in a few more things. Thank you!

If OJ's trial was less than 10million, just think what 20million would do??
There are a lot of people that could pull this together, not "believers" but hey we "Believers"are all for making MJ's return as painless as possible. Vindication in court, exposing the filthy would do that. The non-believers would realize eventually that we have every right to do a "I told you so" dance. May be a long time till we do the dance but we are all patient, adults right?

Ok so I dream BIG!!!
Any comments? Anyone want to move this to it's own thread?
Souza? Mo?

That idea was posted before. I mailed Tom Mesereau for advise, but he never got back to me. I want to know what the legal possibilities are when we would file a suit against the snakes with people from all over the world. We also need a solicitor that manages the money and a very good legal team. A few people from California need to represent us all. It would be a hell of a project. I don't know what the possibilities are. Maybe someone here with a degree in California law knows how this can be done. This is not something that can be done just like that, you need proof (not just internet articles) and it needs to be prepared.

Souza - this is the greatest idea I've heard yet. Wouldn't it be extraordinary if Michael's fan sued Sneddon and his group on behalf of Michael? Wow - talking about making a statement. I'd be sure to give a lot more than $1 to see that happen. Unfortunately, law is not my background but I'll be sure to keep watch for this to develop. How about engaging the help of that Mr Wagener? Maybe he knows how we can pull this off legally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Do

It will be a dream come true if we can make this happen for Michael! Please, who can help us with this or who can make contact with Wagener or anybody who knows how to pull this off?
Let's make this a trending twitter topic!!!!
Unfortunately I don't know much about Twitter :oops:  :oops: (or other internet networks for that matter!) but we have so many clever members over here (and let's not forget Souza and Mo!) I'm sure somebody has to know how to manage this. Please we have to do this!!! We can do this. We owe this to a very special human being.

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
I posted the following reply in the wrong thread (Re: MJ Cemetery Charging 3 Bucks to Leave Gifts)
So I am posting it here:

Last week I was on the Amazon forum and we were talking about Michael's 20 million friends on Facebook. I put the suggestion out that 20 million fans donating $1.00 each would amount to 20 million dollars (to be put in an escrow trust) and to be used in some way to help vindicate MJ. Whew.
Now I often wondered what the tie was with Biggie, Tupac and MJ and this DA Gil Garcetti is just as involved as the Sssssnake. Dee Dee's murder article posted brought in a few more things. Thank you!

There are a lot of people that could pull this together, not "believers" but hey we "Believers"are all for making MJ's return as painless as possible. Vindication in court, exposing the filthy would do that. The non-believers would realize eventually that we have every right to do a "I told you so" dance. May be a long time till we do the dance but we are all patient, adults right?

Ok so I dream BIG!!!
Souza? Mo?

That idea was posted before. I mailed Tom Mesereau for advise, but he never got back to me. I want to know what the legal possibilities are when we would file a suit against the snakes with people from all over the world. We also need a solicitor that manages the money and a very good legal team. A few people from California need to represent us all. It would be a hell of a project. I don't know what the possibilities are. Maybe someone here with a degree in California law knows how this can be done. This is not something that can be done just like that, you need proof (not just internet articles) and it needs to be prepared.

Souza - this is the greatest idea I've heard yet. Wouldn't it be extraordinary if Michael's fan sued Sneddon and his group on behalf of Michael? Wow - talking about making a statement. I'd be sure to give a lot more than $1 to see that happen. Unfortunately, law is not my background but I'll be sure to keep watch for this to develop. How about engaging the help of that Mr Wagener? Maybe he knows how we can pull this off legally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

CC

So I am posting it here:

Ok so I dream BIG!!!
Souza? Mo?

i´m in... maybe a little more than $1... ;)  what about 10? what someone want oe could... that would be great!!! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

That would be just awesome. He surely deserves that and much more.
If only for the uproar it would cause!
But...can this really be done or is it just wishful thinking? I'm sure most MJ fans would be willing to contribute more than $1...money wise it could be achieved, I think. But to go through with it...I've no idea  :?:  Just to thing of it happening brings tears to my eyes though...!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "CC"
So I am posting it here:

Ok so I dream BIG!!!
Souza? Mo?

i´m in... maybe a little more than $1... ;)  what about 10? what someone want oe could... that would be great!!! :mrgreen:

Wow! I'm in as well. I'd give all the money I have, which isn't a lot, but I totally would...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Quote from: "heisinme09"
Here's what I think....I think Melville is nervous....I think the tide is turning toward Michael's good name finally being cleared....I think this is all part and parcel to the underlying roots of the Hoax....Sneddon was not there because he's the object of the investigation....for why else would he NOT be there?....think about it.....Michael is slowly but surely making sure his long awaited justice comes to him....he is able to accomplish this a lot better from behind the cloak of "death".....the theory that Michael is being helped by the FBI or other authorities totally fits with a scenario like this.....Sweet Baby Jesus!....this is really getting good, people.....
Quote from: "Sky"
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
good theory. just one question- if you think one of the reasons for the hoax is the NWO, then would the FBI be in on it? and if one or two people did release the 333 pages (which i think is pretty fair to assume it's not a coincidence), wouldn't that person/persons be threatened?

i'm not saying you know all the answers, i think your theory is wonderful and i agree on most parts. it's just the NWO thing is so tricky!
Well it could be Factions?
Long but worth it

WHAT DO I MEAN WHEN I TALK ABOUT THE TWO FACTIONS?

Posted By: Rayelan <Send E-Mail>
Date: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2003 17:43:31

WHAT ARE THE FACTIONS?
        WHERE DID THEY COME FROM?

What is the Main difference Between Them?

RMNEWS -- In 1989, the Publisher of Rumor Mill News, Rayelan Allan, married Captain Gunther K. Russbacher, Office of Naval Intelligence attached to the CIA.

Gunther Russbacher is the first person to introduce the concept of "The Factions" to the world at large. Rumor Mill News was the first internet news site to to write about the "Secret War Between the Factions"... a mostly silent war that goes on behind the scenes.

The Factions exist in every country throughout the world. They are in every political party, every Non Governmental Group (NGOs), every state, county, town and even your school boards!

Faction One is the group of international bankers and corporations that wish to control the entire world. Faction Two (F2) is made up of a covert group of men and women who know what Faction One (F1) wants, and purposely throws roadblocks in their path to slow down their world takeover.

Rumor Mill News was started in 1996 to reveal some of the hidden truths about the governments of the world. One of the hidden truths that the founders of Rumor Mill News revealed to a large audience in 1992 was that the Federal Reserve Banking System in the United States is NOT owned by the United States government. It is owned by international bankers who have their headquarters in the "City of London", which is a separate part of London.

The owners of the Federal Reserve, through the United Nations, Non Governmental Organizations, think tanks, non-profits, the World Bank, the IMF and other means, have used the money they stole from the American people to infiltrate and "buy" i.e. "steal" the wealth of other countries.

The "owners" of the Federal Reserve are made up of 300 interconnected families. These families are firmly planted in ALL countries of the world. These families have a plan for a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT which will be UNDER their control. All nations and people will LOSE their sovereignty.

The common phrase for these people and their plan is: THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

Most American patriots and other nationalists around the world KNOW about the threat to their sovereignty from the New World Order. What they don't know is that there has been another force, hiding in the shadows. A force that has been putting road blocks in the path of the New World Order since the end of World War Two.

The men and women who make up this hidden force call themselves Faction Two, (F2). They label themselves this way because THEY came second. The bankers of the New World Order set about destroying the sovereignty of nations. The men and women of Faction Two formed as a result of losing their nations.

In the United States, the members of Faction Two call themselves "The Cowboys".

To fully explain the Factions, I would have to write a book, In this article I will TRY to be Brief:

Faction One is the New World Order, made up of the International bankers, the 300 un-named families who also own our Federal Reserve Banking System. These families are descended ideologically AND biologically from the Rothschild funded Illuminati. Faction One also created the Corporations.

Corporations were created by the King of England who was/is owned and controlled by the Rothschilds.

The center for Faction One is located in a private nation/state within London. This nation state is called "The City of London". It is an autonomous nation/state similar to the Vatican and Washington DC.

From the "City of London", the Illuminati bankers control the entire planet, planning wars, famine, disease, drought, and other disasters which will contain and subjugate humans... especially those living in the first world countries.

Faction Two is descended from the King of Bavaria, the Knights Templars and the German Abwehr. Faction Two was created by men whose countries had been destroyed by the New World Order.

In 1784, the King of Bavaria blew the whistle on the planned take-over of the monarchies of Europe by the Illuminati/Rothschilds. As a a result, the NWO, which had expected to go "online" in 1776, had to retreat to the shadows and build up their strength for their "next planned world-takeover".

See this timeline and please notice the date the Illuminati was founded. May 1st... that date has now come to be associated with the communist workers party. To understand why this is so, you have to know this history of communism and that it was founded by the Illuminati bankers.

May 1, 1776 – Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1st, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy “power behind the throne …Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1st, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy “power behind the throne,” allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati.

1784 – For much more about the original Bavarian Illuminati, see Chapter But for our discussion here, the second piece of the conspiratorial whammy came when King Karl Theodor outlawed all secret societies in Bavaria in 1784, including both the Illuminati and the the Freemasons. Illuminati founder Adam Weishaupt (who really was up to no good) was forced to flee the country, chased by the king’s soldiers.

1785 – Public attention was first drawn to the existence of the Illuminati and their diabolical plan for world conquest as the result of a bizarre accident in 1785. History records that a courier for the Illuminati, named Lanze, was racing on horseback from Frankfurt to Paris carrying documents relating to Illuminati activities in general, and specific instructions for the planned French Revolution in particular.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Other articles, which are linked below, give more background. This is just a thumbnail sketch.

The main difference between the two factions is
                    Slavery versus Freedom.

Over the years, I have posted many different articles in which I talked about the two Factions who appear to be vying for control of the world.

Faction 1, the NWO promises us a future that is a slave state.

Faction 2, the one that my ex-husband Gunther Russbacher talked about, promises us a world that is similar to the United States in the 50s.... not perfect... but definitely NOT a Slave-State!

Before RMN appeared on the web, the concept of "Factions" did not exist. The only place it had been mentioned, besides the print edition of RMNews, was in Rodney Stich's "Defrauding America", a book for which Gunther Russbacher was the main source.... not the ONLY government source... but the main one!

I first started posting information on the web about the Two Factions in 1999. If you have been with RMN since that time, then of course you know what the Factions are, so you can skip this article.

However, we have many new readers AND new RMNews Agents who have never read these articles. Here at RMN we encourage independent thought and as a result we also have a few RMN Agents who have their own opinions of what the TWO factions are... there are some people who have even created a Faction Three.

There is a Faction Three... several of them.

# One is made up of Rogues who fight for whoever gives them the most money.

# Another is made up of a coalition of people from both Faction Two and Faction One because they believe both factions are wrong.

# Yet another is made up of the children of Faction One who no longer want to play the centuries long game of world control.

Here is the first article I ever wrote about the Factions:

FACTION TWO -- THE ABWEHR -- KNIGHTS TEMPLARS
                    Posted By: Rayelan -

Date: Sunday, 10 September 2000, 5:19 p.m. - An Explanation Faction Two

To really understand where my ex-husband is coming from, when he told me about Faction Two, you need to know a little about him, who he was, where he came from and what he knew.

You might also want to see what he looks like. This is part of the only video interview that is in the public domain. The producers of ABC and Geraldo Rivera's canceled TV program, Now It Can Be Told also have taped interviews of Gunther, but they have never released them.

Admiral Gunther K. Russbacher was a 30 plus year veteran of the CIA and the Office of Naval Intelligence. He was also the co-founder of the print edition of Rumor Mill News.

IS MICHAEL JACKSON'S TRIAL REVENGE FROM FACTION ONE?

In the case of the current accuser, the fact that he lied in a case that his mother brought against JC Penney's should tell jurors that the boy's mother can coerce him into lying.

Regarding the 1993 accuser, I think people need to ask themselves why the young man chooses to live in France and has NOT spoken to his parents since 1993.

Could it be that his parents, along with the same lawyer and same psychologist used by the current accuser, made these allegations against Michael for money. In this original case, did you know that Michael did NOT want to settle out of court. He wanted to go to court. It was his insurance company that convinced him to settle.

In the case of Michael Jackson, there are many things in his background that alert me to the fact that he could have been working behind the scenes for Faction Two for a very long time.

Intelligence agencies create film stars, singers, dancers and sports heros in order to use them to get close to "target" people. In the case of Shirly MacClaine, she was used in many different ways, one of them was to become the girlfriend of an Australian politician and then blackmail him into changing banking laws so the CIA could open banks in Australia to launder drug money. Did she understand everything she was doing? Of cource not. All spies operate on a "need to know". basis, and all she was told was to befriend this fellow... I think it was Andrew Peacock... but without going back in my files I will have to rely on the Australians to confirm this for me.

Without understanding the war between the Factions, it's hard to see Michael Jackson's case as anything but a case against a pedophile. Hopefully it's clear to most readers that when pedophiles molest children, a lot more is done than just licking their hair or giving them "wedgies". The pedophile cases that have been in the news recently should give people an idea of what pedophiles do to children. When they rape children, their tear them internally. Many times the children die of infection while the pedophiles are continuing to rape them.

The horrors that these children endure CAN'T be compared to what Michael Jackson has been accused of. Michael was NEVER accused of penetrating a child!

Regardless of what the jury says about Michael, I believe he is innocent of the charges. In my opinion, someone is out to get Michael. I do not know why.

I can guess that the SONY executives have a great deal to gain from Michael's conviction. A company, which is jointly owned by Jackson and Sony, controls the catalogs of such artists as the Beatles, Brooks & Dunn, Leonard Cohen, David Crosby, Miles Davis, Neil Diamond, Bob Dylan, Merle Haggard, Lauryn Hill, Willie Nelson, Stevie Nicks...

Michael probably alienated himself from SONY further when he went to the Harlem headquarters of the Reverend Al Sharpton's National Action Network to lend his support to a coalition the two men recently formed with attorney Johnnie Cochran to examine whether the music industry is cheating artists out of profits. Quoting Michael from the press conference:

"The record companies really do conspire against the artists, especially the black artists" Jackson told the crowd of 350 fans.

"When you fight for me, you're fighting for all black people, dead and alive.We have to put a stop to this incredible injustice."

Michael also launched into a tirade against Tommy Mottola, accusing the Sony Music honcho of being a racist and mistreating artists of color and ticked off the names of artists he felt have been wronged, including Mottola's ex-wife, Mariah Carey, James Brown and Sammy Davis Jr.

Please remember that SONY is Standard Oil of New York, a Rockefeller corporation. The Rockefellers are major players in Faction One and the NWO. As most readers understand, Faction One aka the NWO... is made up from the 300 families who own the Federal Reserve Banking System. These are the people who control the economies of the world. These are the people who rule WHO becomes famous and WHO stays famous!!

It is my opinion that Faction ONE is out to railroad Michael Jackson. I don't believe that their ONLY reason is to get the catalog that Michael owns. It's my opinion that Michael probably assisted Faction Two in some of their "pedophile hunts". If Michael did this and thereby provided Faction Two with information on Faction ONE-controlled pedophiles, or on Faction One pedophile operations, then the trial of Michael Jackson is probably revenge for this.

Here is a repost from a year ago. I wrote about MJ, Kobe Bryant and Martha Stewart. ALL three are associated with Faction Two. However, it's my belief that the ONLY one who actually KNEW of his association with F2 was Michael.

Why do I think this:

Because of this medal:

It's a MEDAL OF HONOR from the City of Vienna, called "The big golden Medal of Honor of Merits for the County of Vienna with the Star". Even though officials from Vienna have pooh-poohed the possibility of him ever having been given one, I find it highly possible that a member of Faction Two, who HAD been given such a medal, could have given HIS to MJ.

Faction TWO was started by Austrians, and at the time I was married to Gunther, Kurt Waldheim was the ranking member in Faction Two. I could easily see Waldheim giving Michael his medal for assisting F2 in breaking up a pedophile ring!

There is much more I could say and have said about MJ and Faction Two... but if I did, you would never have time to review the information from last year. Some of which explains how Thomas Sneddon very well may be brought up on charges himself as has been stated in this article by the Partisan:
Read more go

8-)  :shock:  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

MICHAEL JACKSON IS HELPING CLEAN OUT CALIFORNIA

Date: Wednesday, 8-Jun-2005 17:44:11 This is from The Partisan:
In regards to recapitulating the corruption in California, please note posts:

ARE WE SEEING GLIMPSES OF THE WAR BEHIND THE SCENES?

and

THE PARTISAN WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE DALLAS FED

This has huge bearing on the status of California, indicating that the rats’ most powerful secret global-political asset (control of the omnipotent US secret Department of Energy Programs) has been taken away from them.

The nerve center of this control WAS in CA (Livermore, Berkeley, etc)
and undoubtedly could have been used with great effect as an unseen lever to
control all aspects of CA life by the dominator.

Curiously, NO NEWS of this change has been advertised… almost as if the CA infrastructure is left standing as a front operation to hide the true shift toward more
TX-based control. But to cut the powerbase of the CA dominator, cutting the ties
between CA and the secret “DOE” programs would be the worst possible
news for the dominator. Subsequently, all the rats no longer are
untouchable in CA… hence we see the various purifications in CA ongoing.

Arnie is playing a lead role in the clean sweep.

In this sense the Michael Jackson trial is a perfect opportunity to set up, identify, and purge hidden assets of the dominator.

During the MJ trial, very high level favors and communiqués could be created/generated with the intent of hooking positive responses from those who have long been compromised.

MJ is like a magnet and all the iron filings are bending along the lines of power…
the corrupted will bend with the corrupt network of favors and communiqués.

Even if he is convicted he will be a supreme force multiplier for doing the
same work in uncovering the corruption and degradation existing in the
federal prison systems...

...a major player in the dominator's enforcement arm.

PP

AND:

F2 MICHAEL JACKSON, KOBE BRYANT & MARTHA STEWART
Date: Tuesday, 17 August 2004, 3:51 a.m.
In Response To: ANOTHER SIGN THAT F2 IS WINNING.... (Never_Surrender)

For those who don't KNOW what the Factions are,
Here is a page which briefly explains them.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login">
WHAT DO I MEAN WHEN I TALK ABOUT THE TWO FACTIONS?

There are more things going on in the news that are probably signals to those in the know that Faction Two is winning this "behind the scenes" war with the New World Order.
To fully understand what I am about to point out, you have to have a background. I have inserted pieces of an article I wrote back in December after these facts, just in case you haven't been keeping up with all this Faction stuff.

Today the prosecutor in Michael Jackson's case went on trial.

You can read the entire story here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Santa Barbara County District Attorney Tom Sneddon is being investigated for ordering law enforement officers from Santa Barbara to break down the door of investigator, Bradley Miller. Miller was working for Michael Jackson's lawyer, Mark Geragos.

What Sneddon did was violate the attorny client privilige. If Jackson's current lawyer, Thomas Mesereau Jr., is successsful in proving that Sneddon knew Miller worked for Geragos, Sneddon could be thrown off the case and the case would be turned over the the Attorney General of the State of California for further prosecution.

However, this would cause a conflict of interest because Sneddon would also be under investigation by the Attorney General of California.

If Jackson wins this three day hearing, I predict the case will be thrown out. I have never believed Jackson was a pedophile. If you wonder why I believe this way. Here are my reasons:

Michael Jackson

If you remember, years ago I wrote about Operation Clydesdale, the Faction Two operation that was run about of the FBIs Division 5 in NYC. I think the Operation was made up entirely of CIA covert operatives, many of whom were posing as U.S. Attorneys working for Rudolph Guiliani. Gunther's name at that time was James Kinkaid and he was a US attorney.

Gunther actually went to Washington Law School under the name Emory Peden. Emory Peden was the banker for the CIA... otherwise known as the #3 man.

One thing Gunther told me about Michael Jackson is that he was NOT a pedophile. If Jackson had been a pedophile, Pepsi and Kentucky Fried Chicken, both F2 companies would never have hired him. Gunther told me that Michael had been horribly abused as a child. He also told me that while he and others were conducting Operation Clydesdale, they spent a lot of time with Jackson. He never told me why, but I assume he helped them in some way!

Since Faction One turns men into pedophiles so they can blackmail them and use them forever, Faction Two's pedophile hunt, is NOT very well liked by F1... and anyone who was known to help in the pedophile hunt, would be fair game for Faction One. I think Michael Jackson is being brought down because he is associated with Faction Two.

Today Kobe Bryant was in court. Prosecutors suffered another setback, losing their attempt to keep the NBA star's lawyers from telling jurors about the alleged victim's sex life.

What Kobe's lawyers want to tell the jurors is Kobe's accuser had sex with another man within hours of having sex with Kobe. The injuries she claims she suffered when Kobe "raped" her could just as well have come from this man.

The prosecutors also tried to have the case delayed "indefinitely". The judge ruled against this also and the trial is scheduled to begin August 27th.

Kobe's accuser recently filed a civil lawsuit against Kobe. Her father wrote a blistering letter to the judge which was published in a local newspaper. The father was angry over the leaks that keep coming from the court. The alledged victim's name has been leaked, as has other embarassing and potentially damaging information. It appears as if the accuser and her family will no longer cooperate with the prosecutor. If this happens, the prosecutor will probably drop the case.

Kobe Bryant

I was told that the team Kobe Bryant plays for is a Faction Two team. I was also told that Kobe made a similar pass at another hotel employee several years ago. She will be called as a witness. If my informant is correct, she will explain that Kobe was a perfect gentleman, and when he realized that she did not want to have sex with him, he backed off.

Courtney Love For years now I have been reading articles about Courtney Love and her agreement with the Illuminati Lords of Hollywood. There are certain actors and actresses, usually of zero talent, who sell their souls for the limelight. Courtney Love is one of these. Some investigators believe she killed her husband Kurt Cobain at the behest of corporate interests who promised her fame and fortune. If she has been protected by the Hollywood Illuminati, then her trial could be a sign that the Illuminati no longer controls all the judges in California.

The final piece for today is just a reminder of the extremely light sentence Martha Stewart was given. She could have been sent to prison for 4 years and they could have made her start her sentence immediately. She received 5 months in jail followed by 5 months of house arrest, and her jail sentence will not start until after the appeal.

The government charged Martha Stewart with lying. They did not charge her with insider trading. She was charged with lying to federal officials. She wasn't under oath, but evidently that doesn't matter. However, a government ink expert lied under oath at her trial. Yes, he is on trial, but the fact that the government lied at a trial for "lying" is beyond ludicrous.

If Martha Stewart is needed by Faction Two to bring K-Mart back, then I suspect someone from their ranks probably got a message to the judge as to what this case was all about. If you missed my analysis of the real reason behind the Martha Stewart prosecution, here it is:

Martha Stewart If you remember, I have posted several articles about Martha Stewart and the fact that Faction Two made her. Here is one that contains the links to the other two articles: FACTION 2 MADE MARTHA STEWART & THEY CAN BREAK HER!

To sum it up here, Faction Two got fed up with Martha's personality. When a Faction One man was insulted by her and sought revenge, Faction Two allowed her to go through this... to teach her a lesson.

They are now back on her side... they can't let her sink because K-Mart is F2's version of Walmart...

Walmart has just about destroyed the United States economy! We need to organize a boycott Walmart movement. When Walmart comes to a town, they price their things so low they drive all the small shops out of business, But once all the competition is gone, Walmart jacks up the price and screws you again. First they screw you by buying everything from overseas and putting you out of a job, then they come to town and run all the small businesses out of town, and finally, once they have all the business, they jack up prices and screw you again!!

Since Faction Two needs Martha Stewart's line in K-Mart to compete with Walmart, I suspect that Martha will be found innocent and the new and improved Martha will probably surprise all of us with the things she will do in the future... including personal appearances at many K-Mart stores and helping... actually getting down and helping, poor inner city youth.

:shock:

Speechless you make me speechless...
Agent MJ  ;)
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "ForTheTruth"
Quote from: "BeTheChange"
Here's the first part of William Wagener's report on the meeting (it says part 2 will be posted tomorrow).  I L.O.V.E. this guy  ;)

[youtube:2ymgp6xx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZCinDvhH1g[/youtube:2ymgp6xx]

I tried to embed the vid but for some reason, it isn't working for me.  Hope the link works.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Hi BeTheChange! :D

I've been watching William Wagener's video too :) . I love that he is trying to help show evidence of how Tom Sneddon is a fraud.  He went to a private party for Katherine a few days ago. William did mention that he was at the 2005 trial everyday, but he got kicked out of the court room for shaking Jackie's hand during a break at the trial. I do wonder at times if he might know about the hoax?

"Imagine the joy if Tom Sneddon does go to prison for faking evidences, and indirectly causing the death of MJ"                          
 That's what he put on his facebook page.

[youtube:2ymgp6xx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP_qF3ockow[/youtube:2ymgp6xx]

Michael Jackson Trial: Beatles Catalog Shakedown?
by CONSPIRACY PLANET

(EDITOR'S NOTE: The shakedown of Michael Jackson ended June 13, 2005, as the jury acquitted him of all charges)

Is the Michael Jackson trial just a shakedown to get possession of the Beatles catalog?

According to the New York Times, Jackson publicly expressed concerns in 2002 that Sony would force him to give up his share of Sony/ATV Music Publishing to make good on expenses against his 'Invincible' album. The company, jointly owned by Jackson and Sony, controls the catalogs of such artists as the Beatles, Brooks & Dunn, Leonard Cohen, David Crosby, Miles Davis, Neil Diamond, Bob Dylan, Merle Haggard, Lauryn Hill, Willie Nelson, Stevie Nicks, Pearl Jam and Stephen Stills and just last week purchased the Acuff-Rose catalog, which includes hits like the Everly Brothers' 'Bye Bye Love,' Roy Orbison's "Oh, Pretty Woman" and Hank Williams' 'Your Cheatin' Heart.'

And then the trial of Michael Jackson on charges of child molestation began...

The question remains -- Will Jackson have to sell his $500 million stake in the Beatles' music catalog, which he bought for about $48 million twenty years ago?

The Beatles song catalog is owned by Jackson and Sony through Sony/ATV Music Publishing.

ATV in had purchased Northern Songs, a publishing company established by the Beatles, in 1969. The catalog included about 4,000 songs, including more than 200 Beatles tunes, worth an estimated two-thirds of the catalog's value.

Owned by Australian wheeler-dealer Robert Holmes a Court, ATV struck a deal with Jackson, who then reduced his equity position to 50 percent after merging ATV with Sony.

Jackson has been borrowing against his holdings and has not paid his share of Sony's continuing investment with regards to the release of recent albums like 'Invincible.' An attorney said that Jackson would have to pay off about $200 million in loans securing the catalog.

"Those loans, first provided by Bank of America, were sold in the past month to New York private equity fund, Fortress Investment Group," Reuters reported.

"Fortress was unavailable for comment, but if Jackson defaulted on the loans, the fund would be in a position to seize control of Mijac, the company that controls copyrights to Jackson's songs," according to Reuters.

"One of the things that is going on is that investment bankers are getting more into the field, because music publishing is one of the few assets -- it is an annuity -- that's not going away and only getting more valuable with ringtones and such," said Mike Sigman, president of Major Songs, a music publishing company.

The question remains -- is the Michael Jackson trial a shakedown to recover the Beatles catalog?

After all, not only can this asset (the Beatles song catalog) be used to collateralize future loans by the owner, but it provides a steady annuity through licensing fees, as well as the opportunity to hypothecate loans endlessly around the world.

"Encouraging" a publicity-hungry DA in California to prosecute Michael Jackson is small potatoes compared to that kind of future income stream...

Quote from: "pepper"
According to this video, Ron Zonen said the 2005 trial was "ultimately a shake down of Michael Jackson."

Dictionary - shake down
noun
   1. Slang. Extortion of money, as by blackmail.
   2. Slang. A thorough search of a place or person.
_____
Thesaurus: shakedown
noun
      A thorough search of a place or persons: frisk, search. See investigate.
_____
US Military Dictionary: shakedown
n. informal 1. a radical change or restructuring, particularly in a hierarchical organization or group: after the collapse of the Soviet Union, a shakedown of the Russian press was inevitable.

2. a thorough search of a person or place: harassment and shakedowns by persons in police uniforms.

3. a swindle; a piece of extortion: he wants to eliminate bribery, shakedowns, and bid-rigging in New York City's construction industry.
____
Slang Dictionary: shakedown
n. an act of extortion. (Underworld.)  Mary was giving Bruno the shakedown, so he tried to put her out of the way.

Hmmm Yes a HUGE conspiracy and SHAKE DOWN going on in dirty LA.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

Souza - this is the greatest idea I've heard yet. Wouldn't it be extraordinary if Michael's fan sued Sneddon and his group on behalf of Michael? Wow - talking about making a statement. I'd be sure to give a lot more than $1 to see that happen. Unfortunately, law is not my background but I'll be sure to keep watch for this to develop. How about engaging the help of that Mr Wagener? Maybe he knows how we can pull this off legally.[/quote]

i´m in... maybe a little more than $1... ;)  what about 10? what someone want oe could... that would be great!!! :mrgreen:[/quote]

Wow! I'm in as well. I'd give all the money I have, which isn't a lot, but I totally would...[/quote]

----------------------
From some that know the laws there really is no way to take Sssneddon and the others to court. Something about time limits etc. That sort of thing should have happened years ago.
But!! Perhaps a film/documentary about the dirt that went on, exposing all the tricks and lies that were used to shakedown MJ '93 & 2005. It's pretty much related as we have discovered.
A few are being considered, just waiting for feedback. Believe me when it looks like a "GO!" I'll yell far and wide to help gather the funds.
Sorry to say, too many think Wagener is a bit far out. I think he is good to get the ball rolling but maybe not for the final product, this has to be believed by a lot of types from liberals to conservatives etc. from MJ lovers to haters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

I'm a little bit dumb regarding  law, i don't really know much, but, i like Souza's idea very much, it's awesome , it would be great if we- the fans could make it work, no matter what, i'm in it, i'll do whatever i can for MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Do

Im_convincedmjalive, thanks for your information about Faction 1 and Faction 2, I never heard about that before. It's very possible that Michael was aware or involved in Faction 2, because when I red your post, I was triggered by this part:

The center for Faction One is located in a private nation/state within London. This nation state is called "The City of London". It is an autonomous nation/state similar to the Vatican and Washington DC.

From the "City of London", the Illuminati bankers control the entire planet, planning wars, famine, disease, drought, and other disasters which will contain and subjugate humans... especially those living in the first world countries.

I started to google Princess Diana (who lived in London), to whom Michael was close in heart and, according to Michael himself, they had serveral conversations by phone over the years. It's very well possible that she spoke to Michael about her fears about going to be killed. She was very well aware of that horrible possibility. Why? Because of Dodi Al Fayed and the shame and fear that he could become the stephdad with influance on the future king? Because she knew to much about Faction I (NWO) and their plans and therefore she was a treath to her royal family?
After her terrible (planned?) accident, Michael was crushed and I can very well imagine that he started to plan whatever it takes to expose the truth to the world. Maybe he and Diana had planned it together, who knows?
In life, I''m sure he would not have had the attention as he is having now, in his 'death'. My head is spinning, I hope i'm making some sence!

Princess Di’s Death.
July 13, 2009 at 10:45 am (Uncategorized)
Tags: I'm Nirosha Lakmali Batuwangala evillage.

The day after the death of Princess Diana, this author (Robert Anton Wilson) was listening to the radio. “The royal family”, a caller said “had ordered the hit out of fear that Diana’s companion, Dodi Fayed, an Arab, might wield undue influence over the future king of England, Prince William.” This scenario, with variations and additions, appears in most of the conspiracy theories about Di’s death. The most intricately interesting scenario, (regarding Diana’s death) emerged from an online magazine called “Conspiracy Nation,” under the wonderful headline
“Whoever Controls Princess Diana,
Controls the World.”
According to this version, the scene of the “accident” contains the real clue to what was afoot: the Pont de L’Alma tunnel, which “is ancient, dating back to the time of the Merovingian kings (ca. 500-751 A.D.), and before”. “In pre-Christian times, the Pont de L’Alma was a pagan sacrificial site.”
All “true European royalty are descended from the Merovingians, ” the article continues, it then repeats the recent claims that the Merovingians were descended from Jesus. Princess Diana, as a Spencer, was descended from the Stuarts who gave England four kings (James I, Charles I, Charles II, and James II) and who are partially Merovingian in bloodline. By comparison, the article says, the current British royal family are “imposters.”
“Two factions vied for control of Diana: (1) the New World Order or Bank of England faction, founded by King William III of Orange, who allowed the founding of the (private) Bank of England, and (2) the “true nobility of Europe, i.e., those of the Merovingian bloodline.”
The article goes on. But it adds further complexity: “Within the New World Order faction there are smaller, warring factions, exemplified by Rothschilds vs. Rockefellers. The plan of the New World Order faction was to marry Lady Diana to an American. Even though Bill Clinton has bastard roots in the Rockefeller clan, he is rejected by them and is aligned with the Rothschilds. Bill Clinton was the designated future husband for Lady Diana, with Hillary Clinton to be eliminated through divorce or even murder. The Rockefellers were furious; in no way would they allow a marriage between Bill Clinton and Lady Diana.
“But Lady Di refused to marry Bill Clinton and seemed inclined to marry Dodi, thus also marrying into the Saudi royal family; for this impropriety, MI6 (British Intelligence) decided to eliminate her. They picked Pont de L’Alma to “send a signal” that would eventually lead to the creation of a Saint Diana, i.e. a new form of the triple moon goddess of the pagans, often called Diana. Conspiracy Nation concludes: “It will be the start of the “new world religion”…..

and

DOCUMENTS DETAIL PLOT TO
MURDER PRINCESS DIANA

=====================================================

By Ru Mills (pseudonym)

----------------------
"A man was arrested in a hotel lobby in Vienna as he tried to sell documents to Mohamed Fayed that allegedly proved that his son Dodi and Diana, Princess of Wales, were murdered." (Electronic Telegraph, 4/30/98)

"The suspect, a 67-year-old man whose name was withheld, had been peddling documents which purported to be evidence of a supposed murder plot, by implication involving British and U.S. intelligence." (Reuters, 4/29/98)

On April 22, 1998, 67 year old George Mearah was arrested in Vienna, Austria by the FBI, the CIA and the Austrian Security Police. The official reason for the arrest was the attempted extortion of millions of dollars from the father of Dodi Al Fayed.

A statement from Harrods (owned by the father of Dodi Fayed) said: "The case follows a two week enquiry by Mr Macnamara, Harrod's Director of Security, in Washington and Vienna into allegations that British Intelligence sought the help of the CIA in a plot to assassinate Diana, Princess of Wales and Dodi Fayed."

"Working with the full cooperation of law enforcement authorities in the United States and Austria, Mr. Macnamara was also investigating the alleged existence of documentary evidence of such a plot."

"There are no further details at present as enquiries are continuing in the United States and further charges are anticipated."

A quick reading of the short story, which was carried by AP, UPI and AOL UK, seemed to point to a bumbling attempt by an Austrian, living in the United States, to extort money from Mohammed Al Fayed, in exchange for classified intelligence documents purporting to show a conspiracy between British Intelligence and the CIA, to murder Princess Diana.

An interesting statement made by the Kurier newspaper in Vienna said, "Mearah showed two documents at the Vienna meeting which had appeared genuine and proved Mr. Fayed's theory that the Establishment was trying to block Dodi from marrying Diana because he would become the step-father of a future king."

A closer reading of the article raises many questions. The first being, if the documents are phony, then why are the FBI and the CIA involved? If extortion was taking place on Austrian soil, committed by a Austrian, who was targeting a European citizen, why are the United States intelligence and investigative agencies and bureaus involved? Which, if any, United States laws were broken?

Upon rereading the article a third time, a veiled reference to where the documents came from was discovered, i.e., from inside the United States intelligence community. Could the purported extortionist have stolen these documents from one or the other of the United States intelligence units? And if he did, how could a bumbling outsider have accomplished this feat?

If, indeed, the documents which Mr. Mearah was trying to sell to Mohammed Al Fayed were stolen from the United States intelligence agencies and bureaus, then the reason for the U.S. involvement becomes clear. From second and third hand reports, coming from unnamed sources in French Intelligence, the purloined documents appear to have originated with British Intelligence, (MI-6). The document appears to be seeking the cooperation of the CIA in the "neutralization" of Princess Diana,

The story, as reported by the wire services, left a lot out. According to an unnamed French source, there is far more to the story than is being revealed. The French source believes that the whole operation is an attempt to "surface" documents which will expose the murder plot which was cooked up by British Intelligence.

An investigative reporter, living in Northern California, confirms the French source and adds additional information.

According to the California source, units from Naval Intelligence, Faction 2, appear to be involved. (Faction 2 is the nationalist, anti-New World Order network within the various intelligence agencies.) This piece of information confirms reports we have received regarding involvement by known members of Faction 2, such as Gunther Russbacher, Oswald LeWinter and others whose names cannot be named, but who have recently faded back into the shadow world, as if they have been called back to work, or as they say it in the game, "...gone operational."

Faction 2, as noted, is a loosely woven group of intelligence operatives from many different countries who oppose a New World Order under the United Nations and the international bankers.

Gunther Russbacher was the highest ranking intelligence operative and member of Faction 2 to ever break his cover and go public with the truth. His book, "The Fed and the Well Fed," was one of the first contemporary books to expose the connection between the Federal Reserve Bank and the nonprofit corporations which control the think thanks. These think tanks, such as the Ford Foundation, PBS, and Council on Foreign Relations, shape and mold every aspect of human life, opinion and thought in the United States.

Soon, if their plan for Global Government is put in play, they will be able to influence the entire world. Russbacher tried to warn the people of the United States. For his attempt he was punished severely.

Russbacher was imprisoned for six years for trying to wake up the American people. He was brutally beaten and tortured. He was subjected to unecessary open heart surgery, which was meant to kill him. His attorney, Paul Wilcher, was murdered for trying to expose the truth about Waco, the truth which he had received from Gunther Russbacher and Russbacher's Faction 2 SEAL team.

Russbacher's wife, Rayelan was kidnaped, drugged, hypnotized, entrapped in a failed FBI sting operation, and had numerous attempts to kill or harm her.

After six years of standing by her man through thick and thin, Gunther was released and Rayelan looked forward joyously to rejoining him. Within one day things had changed. Gunther went from loving his dearest wife with all his heart, to barely knowing who she was. Rayelan states he was subjected to intense mind control, or he was given a chemical such as scopolamine, which changes a person instantly. According to Rayelan, Gunther went crazy. He was no longer the man she loved. In truth, she barely recognized his voice. She felt he could have been replaced by a double.

Rayelan later found out, from former FBI Director, William Sessions, with whom Russbacher had worked on counter terrorism, that her husband was traveling with Jane Ryder, a respected BBC film producer who was partnered, both romantically and business-wise, with the late, great documentary film producer, Allan Frankovich. Frankovich died suddenly, within weeks of the Russbacher-Ryder union.

According to Sources within British Intelligence, Russbacher is running an international intelligence operation out of Bristol, England. (Gunther Russbacher denies this, and insists he is now retired.) Russbacher married Jane Ryder in December of 1997. His divorce from Rayelan will not be final until August of 1998.

Russbacher was born in Austria, on July 1, of either 1939, 1942, 1944 or 1946. His wife has seen all four birth certificates. He was born on a red marble altar, in the crypt of a small church outside of Salzburg, Austria. The dome shaped crypt where he was born contains the bodies of all the Knights Templar Grand Masters. Russbacher was born in some kind of templar ritual. In August of 1994, on his fifth wedding ceremony, Russbacher took his wife, Rayelan, to this church and remarried her, kneeling at the base of the 1000 year old altar, in a Templar ceremony. When the ceremony was over he said, "I did this so that no man will ever be able to separate us."

Shortly after the Death of Diana, a Spanish newspaper began implicating Russbacher and the Bristol Intelligence unit in the death of Diana. Some unusual coincidences were shared by Russbacher and Diana. Russbacher was born on July 1st. Diana was born on his birthday. She died on August 31, his 8th wedding anniversary to Rayelan.

When confronted with the possibility of her husband being the murderer of Princess Diana, Rayelan replied, "It is technically possible. My husband's team specialized in killing people in unusual ways, like automobile accidents." Rayelan further stated that she did not know if the man who was living in Bristol and was married to Jane Ryder was the same one that she was/is married to. Rayelan knows for a fact that there are two Gunther K. Russbachers who are approximately the same age. She believes Jane could be married to the real one, whose mind has been altered through drugs and hypnosis. Or she has been taken in by the phony one who is trying to tred on Gunther's reputation.

It's a very long article, but also very interesting. Please use the link to read the whole article.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Do

In addition to my previous post, it would put this quote from Michael more in perspective:

When Barbara Walters asked MJ if he was psychic, he said: when Princess Diana died, I felt someone else was going to be next and worried that it would be me, and then it was Mother Teresa instead.

Why would he feel that he could be the next one to die?? Was he working on something with Diana that could kill him also?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal